Handles passes containing cryptographically blinded tokens for bypassing internet challenge.
The Privacy Pass extension provides users with the ability to create and sign cryptographically blind tokens for websites that support the Privacy Pass protocol. The extension generates passes containing cryptographically "blinded" tokens that are signed by the web server when a challenge page is solved. These tokens are "unblinded" and stored by the extension for future use; they are redeemed automatically when a future challenge page is seen. The "blinding" procedure means that signed and redeemed tokens are cryptographically unlinkable from the server perspective and, as such, are suitable for usage in conjunction with external privacy measures (such as VPNs).
- (2020-04-14) Mohammad Ali: nice
- (2020-04-13) J.D. H: Never worked in the first place. I'm still asked endlessly to fill in captchas that never work.
- (2020-04-09) Rad Khd: لايعمل على موقع https://kwik.cx/f/V9ZmVpB8NWOU او animepahe
- (2020-04-08) Justin Soon: Works on and off. You can't tell when it works because you won't see the captcha verification. Now needs to update to work with hCaptcha thats popping up on some websites.
- (2020-04-08) Phil Taylor: Utterly useless & pointless extension that does literally nothing. Clicking Get More Passes just takes you back to the extension home page with no option to get passes at all.
- (2020-04-06) fred pan: It works,thanks.
- (2020-04-04) Raquel Rial Pousa: muchas gracias.
- (2020-04-03) Emeterio Catabay Jr.: I didnt see any captcha to solve so cloudflare point me to this extension to answer some captcha. This extension will give me the website so i can answer captcha and guess what. That website is blocked me too lol so how can i answer captcha? This is basically a useless extension
- (2020-04-02) William Wang: Does not work anymore after switching to hCaptcha from the reCaptcha. No pass issued.
- (2020-04-02) Michael McDougall: It took a couple of trips for it to work, but now it works fine.
- (2020-03-31) ARM // Faolan: garbage
- (2020-03-31) ethan: Doesn't work with hCaptcha, passes are no longer given on the site.
- (2020-03-31) John Stafford: 0 passes and when I to get any after the captcha, it redirects me to another page with useless info telling me to add the same useless ap.
- (2020-03-30) LoreZ15: It worked for the first 30 passes. Now I'm out and can't seem to be able to get more. How can I do that?
- (2020-03-29) Andrea Arambula: Does not work
- (2020-03-29) chris davison: i installed it but it just shows three exclamation marks no matter how often i solve the captcha from the get passes link. its completely useless
- (2020-03-27) Bata Eagler: Did not work at all.
- (2020-02-13) Luke Mcr: not working at all
- (2020-02-10) Иван Петров: не работает
- (2020-02-09) Dufuz: does not work.
- (2020-02-07) Toby Chen: Useless. Always asking to download this addon but never worked. Not sure about the addon's real purpose. Remove it!
- (2020-02-06) amit kumar: This thing does not work at all. At least not for me. I have passes but every time that verification comes I have to do it manually.
- (2020-02-02) فهد ثبب: GGGG
- (2020-01-24) sun love: verissimo, pure a me, ma non dovrebbe, come mai? ...ora non me lo chiede più, speriamo che duri. :)
- (2020-01-21) 失名: NOT WORKING!!!!!! I've done the checks for like a thousand times!!!!