Override the new tab page with images from 500px image feeds. (Unofficial 500px Extension)
500px extension for chrome browser Opens a new random image whenever you open a new tab in chrome. * Pre fetch images for smooth performance * Displays image Exif data and details in modal * Choose between different streams: popular, editors choice, upcoming, fresh. * You can use your custom 500px consumer key for 500px API calls. # NOTE # * This is an Unofficial 500px extension. Uses 500px API calls to fetch images from its feed. * 500px name, logo and images are copyright of 500px and respective image owners. # Updates # * Added navigation icons to navigate next/previous images * Added keyboard shortcuts to handle left/right keypress and load previous/next image. (Focus should be inside the page for keyboard shortcuts to work) * Added keyboard shortcuts to load image info modal (i), to reload images (r) and to show chrome apps list (a).
- (2019-05-24) Adel a: لا يعمل تم حذف الإضافة not working anymore
- (2018-08-21) Amadeo Rodas: muy buena y instructiva... gracias
- (2018-07-27) amadeo rodas: muy bueno , es totalmente ilustrativo en todos los sentidos
- (2018-04-21) Asifuzzaman Hridoy: not worked.
- (2017-10-28) Charles Landreth: not a good app or extension at all
- (2017-10-28) HAN J: 这个插件没用，都没法下载
- (2015-02-20) Jason Polites: Doesn't render images full screen :(
- (2014-03-26) Salil Godbole: Very good plugin. Hope to get options to fetch our social network photos as well....
- (2014-03-26) Sourabh Gandhe: Very Awsome. I want to see Oauth in this.
- (2019-10-23, v:1.2) Courtney Morgan: Help
I cannot change to ANY theme other than 500px. Please help. It's beautiful, but I'm SO tired of it!!
- (2018-02-26, v:1.2) Digery Doo: How do I get you to stop notifications?
2 issues. 1) I can't seem to figure out how to stop 500px from sending notifications. 2) I can't run the app anyway; the extension appears to be loaded but clicking on it produces a blank orange screen. Only thing on it is the close "x" box. This app appears to have very limited utility & huge aggravation factor. I would like to get rid of it and the constant notifications. BTW: suggestion to the developers. You tout the benefit that this app can load a new pic every time we open a Chrome tab. OMG. That's what we need: a bandwidth hog that stalls the computer every time we open a tab. This is poor design, not a feature - and certainly not a benefit.