Extra features for SmugMug site owners
This extension adds an "SM" button to your toolbar. Click on the button when you're viewing your SmugMug page to show a menu of special features designed to help you administrate your site! Features include: - Add a PayPal shopping cart to your galleries - Create a backup copy of your customisations - Create a list of all of your folders & galleries in CSV and HTML format - Create permalinks to your galleries - Show badges on image thumbnails to show that they have been collected from other galleries - Advanced bulk editing tool for image titles/captions/keywords For more help and details, please check out my website linked from the "details" tab.
- (2016-08-05) Nicole S: Some cool stuff here but still doesn't make it possible to remove a keyword from ALL photos in all galleries and folders at once. I really want to be able to do this!
- (2015-05-11) Chris Johnson: One of the biggest annoyances of the new SmugMug was the removal of the bulk caption/keyword tool. This extension works around the problem! Cheers to Sherlock Photography!!!
- (2014-11-27) Rolf Vedel Petersen: The Unofficial SmugMug extension is absolutely fantastic and is a "must have" in your daily work to maintain and tweak your SmugMug site!
- (2014-11-21) Al Gallia: Fills a void for bulk editing in the New Smugmug. Nice.
- (2014-10-22) Ellen Finch: Smugmug removed their wonderful bulk editing ability during their "upgrade". They directed me here when I complained, and I am very happy to report that it is working just fine! Happy customer.
- (2019-05-30, v:0.4.6) Kelly O'Connor: Bulk edit in Smugmug can't connect
Hello! I've been using your SmugMug extension since you created it to bulk edit photo keywords, but just today the feature no longer works--it says it can't connect to the gallery to load images. Any idea if there's a way to get around this? Thanks so much!
- (2019-04-08, v:0.4.6) Erick L: Sorting order changes
Hi, When I bulk-edit photo details, it messes up the sorting order. It seems to do this when I have collected photos from other galleries. Thanks.
- (2018-12-10, v:0.4.6) Graphi Volunte: Please log in to SmugMug
Does this extension still work? I'm logged in but it just says Please log in to SmugMug
- (2018-05-09, v:0.4.4) Kelly Cotton: Bulk editor not connecting
We've been using this extension for a few years and it's been a huge help to us! Today, though, when we tried to open the bulk editor we're getting an error message: "Failed to connect to your SmugMug site! Please press refresh to try again." No matter how many times we refresh, we get the error. Any way to force it to re-connect to our site? Thanks!
- (2016-11-14, v:0.4.3) Michael Yessik: SM extension menu
I have been using the "bulk-edit photo details" for a while and it is wonderful. I just added the extension that includes the backup and the bulk-edit option has disappeared. I have Entire Site but not Just this page. I have tried it twice, refreshed the page with no luck. Chrome says I have Unofficial SmugMug extension for Chrome 0.4.3 enabled. Please help. Michael Yessik http://www.michaelyessikphoto.com/
- (2015-10-03, v:0.4.1) Al Gallia: Popup doesn't pop?
Have your SM extension installed on latest Chrome for my SM site. But popup window doesn't come up?
- (2014-11-25, v:0.4.0.13) Sam Sters: Logged in but still get the warning
Hello, I just re-installed Chrome and your SmugMug extension on my new computer (Win 7 Pro 64-bit) I have refreshed the page and ensured I am logged in as the owner of my SmugMug site: invisionworkshop.com But I still get this message: It looks like you are not currently logged in as the owner of this website. You must log in to your website to use this extension. Any ideas? Thanks - Sam