An Unlimit Album Downloader of Photobucket
[3.0.3] Support HTTPS [3.0.2] Retrieve process set to every 100 photos Private album bugfix Switch album bugfix [3.0.1] Handle non-original images This is an unlimit version of Photobucket Album Downloader. 1. Download photos as much as the album have (No limit) 2. Download original size of photos (Not compressed) !!!! Only Paid Member of Photobucket !!!! 3. Support Public / Locked / Private albums 這是一個Photobucket相簿下載工具。 1. 它能下載每個相簿中的所有圖片 2. 而且下載的圖片均為原始圖片大小(非壓縮) !!!! 只限 Photobucket 付費會員 !!!! 3. 支援 公開 / 鎖上 / 私人 相簿 Tutorial: 1. Go to any album, such as: http://s237.photobucket.com/user/bekadrk89/library/Photography 2. Find the Panel "PB ALBUM DOWNLOADER (UNLIMIT)" on the right and you can see a "Download" button 3. Click the "Download" button and you are now start to download photos 步驟： 1. 瀏覽任何相簿，例如：http://s237.photobucket.com/user/bekadrk89/library/Photography 2. 在右邊的版塊中找到「PB ALBUM DOWNLOADER (UNLIMIT)」並可看到「Download」按鈕 3. 按下「Download」按鈕後，系統會下載圖片，載入完成後會自動下載壓縮檔
- (2020-01-15) CMC Delhi Prs: Thanks a lot Dear. All thumbs UP for great work & efficient approach. Got all my precious pics with this extension. i cant explain how much I salute this great man. Hats Off Dear seriously. My 121 Rs. has resulted its real value never before like this.
- (2020-01-08) Deepak Arsid: I was trying to download an old album from Photobucket that I had not backed up on my hard drive, and I was gettting this error message: "Hmmm. Something didn't click. Want to give it another shot? Try again now." Then I found this chorme extension which worked like a charm to download the whole album to my Downloads folder. If not for this I would have had to download each picture separately. $2 well spent :)
- (2019-11-30) Robert Meeker: This extension is doing exactly what I needed it to do: saving thousands of pictures from Photobucket! Its working perfectly for me. Huge thanks to the developer
- (2019-11-14) Randy Wails: Works quickly and does the job! Small bug: The zip filename is based on the first folder that you download. Subsequent downloads use the wrong folder name. Trivial problem. It gets your files!
- (2019-11-07) sizer99: It worked! Slightly annoying in that you can only download one album at a time and it doesn't get the album name in the file name, but... it works! Now you too can say 'Screw you photobucket, screw your terrible site, screw your evil policies, screw your multiple pop-ups and ads per page' and delete your account.
- (2019-11-04) Lana Vitsup: Very good! Wanted to get old photos out of photobucket and it would have taken forever, without an option to download an album. This extension worked exactly as described. It downloads your photos (in batches of 100 if you have more than 100 in an album) and puts them in a zip file. Unzip and voila! FIND THE BUTTON: Couldn't find the download button at first. Restarted my bowser and scrolled a ways down the page as photobucket is a piece of trash site.
- (2019-10-08) james gorski: Thank you very much for this extension ! I have been trying for some time now to download my pictures from Photobucket with limited success. I have had an account since 2005 on that site and ever since they started the obscene price gouging I decided enough was enough and wanted my pictures back. This extension saved me a ton of time and did exactly as advertised. Thank you again !!!
- (2019-10-01) John Coffee: !!!! THIS IS REAL !!!! As you can see from the other reviews, 5 stars all day. Photobucket is now charging money for hosting for all those images you've saved for all these years. This chrome extension is worth more than $2 ! Get it ! it works perfectly. If you have 1000's of images like me, it downloads 100 at a time into zip files to your pc , you have to sit and click each 100 to save them. No hassle at all if you have a bit of time to go through it. and if you have made your way here to find this extension , you probably have already spent hours trying to find a way to get your pics back! So get this extension, it really is legit and amazing. Thanks DEVS!
- (2019-09-25) LEE EVANS: Perfect Thanks. Allowed me to retrieve all my pictures
- (2019-09-18) Alison Gothard-Huang: So easy and fast to use!! Photobucket has foiled many other workarounds to download full albums, but this one worked like a charm! I even tried paying or a single month of PB membership to see if it would allow me batch downloads, but it doesn't. They did this to stop people from taking their photos and closing their accounts. Anyway, installed this extension in Chrome, logged into PB, clicked on "My Bucket" so it would include everything. Scrolled down and found the blue button on the right (below all the links) that says "PB ALBUM DOWNLOADER (UNLIMIT)"> With one click, all of my photos (about 400) were downloaded in less than 5 minutes. Chrome then said the web site was trying to download files to my computer. I clicked Yes, and it saved 5 ZIP files, each containing 100 photos. And yes, they were ALL in the FULL RESOLUTION and contained no watermarks. I don't know if it made a difference that I had paid the $5 for my single month of membership, so be aware of that. However, $5 or the membership (remember to e-mail PB to cancel the membership when you're done) and $2 for this extension was worth my while. I'll ask PB if they'll refund me the membership fee since it didn't allow me to do what I wanted it to do anyway. I'll put everything into Google Photos and possibly try Mylio as well for its tagging abilities.
- (2019-09-17) Rex: Perfect, it's still working. better give this guy your money instead of photobucket.
- (2019-09-16) Janey Angus, Independent Scentsy Consultant: Works great! I just wish it did videos. It would be great if it downloaded the photos in the folders that they are in, but downloading each album is better than doing it one by one with the site freezing between each picture. I wish there were some way to download them in their original size. It did save me a ton of time and frustration!
- (2019-09-13) Brenna S.: THANK YOU! This worked like a charm. I had a ton of personal photos from 10+ years ago that I was able to download en masse. I see folks commenting here asking about quality/res, but unfortunately I uploaded these photos in low res so I can't speak to the size/quality changes. They look as good as when I snapped them on my phone in 2008, but that's not saying much! I'm on a mac and the only challenge I'm having is that the extension does not tack a number onto the end of the zip file generated when downloading the initial .zip file, so it downloads a .zip of the same name over and over again. Essentially I have to click an album, wait for it to download (the extension downloads more than 100 photos at a time, but creates .zips of 100 photos per). I then have to unzip the zip files to create uniquely named folders and then delete the original [1-100] .zip file before moving on to my next album of 100+ photos. That said, this is a truly minor inconvenience and only impacts larger folders. I'm so grateful this extension was created - thank you thank you thank you! I can't wait to delete my photobucket account and give that terrible company the finger.
- (2019-07-26) Kyle Gusek: Mid 2019 and still works beautifully. It downloads the exact, uncompressed images from Photobucket (jpg, png, gif). It downloads the images in 100 file zip archives, so if you download over 100 chrome will ask to download multiple files, and then save them in zip archives as [1-100].zip, [101-200].zip and so on. Best couple of bucks I've spent in the last few hours!
- (2019-07-10) Shaun Chamberlin: Does what it says on the tin, and extracted all my images from the grip of that evil company. Saved me a huge hassle, though I still now have to upload them somewhere else (Wordpress in my case) to replace the now-watermarked images on my blog that I had hosted with Photobucket years ago. Fyi, it worked for me 10th July 2019, but I *haven't* updated my Photobucket to the new beta. Whether it still works after that 'upgrade' I couldn't tell you. Also note that it didn't work for videos, but I didn't have many of those fortunately, so could just go them individually and download them using the link at the top of the Photobucket page.
- (2019-05-31) Rian Murray: Don't normally do reviews, especially on extensions but this deserved it and more. £1.29 for an extension that retrieved all of my hostage held photos in less than 5 minutes when i'd spent the last hour trying to work it out myself. Well worth the money (and a positive post on twitter). I used to love Photobucket but i'll be glad to see the back of it now - bye bye and well done to the extension creator! :)
- (2019-05-29) Anthony Faucette: Best $1.99 I have spent.. I was very upset with Photobucket because I couldn't download my entire album. But this extension made it happen.. Simple and Effective!!
- (2019-05-16) Tracy Beeson: Hooray!!! finally I am able to download my whole albums. I have over 4000 photos on PB and I have been wanting to do this for a long time. Wish I had found this sooner, but never the less it WORKS!!!! Best 1.99 I ever spent.
- (2019-05-16) Kofi: Like many others I was not that pleased by Photobucket's attempt to force money out of me in order to keep my own pictures and as I had over 4000 uploaded and they had removed the download album option I was not sure what to do, I was dubious about this but it worked like a charm and let me get all of my pics so big thanks to the creator!!
- (2019-05-13) Nicholas Neubauer: Thank you for making this extension. Makes it easier for all of us to reclaim control of our pictures and dump Photobucket for good.
- (2019-05-10) Ross Benes: I paid for this to help me remove my photos quickly from Photobucket. It worked for one album and then stopped working. Even after it says it downloaded all the photos in an album, no downloads or zip files show up on my computer and I have to way to access what it says it just ripped from my PB account. Reached out to the help email that was listed, waiting on a response. Was a waste of time and money thus far.
- (2019-04-26) Robin Reyes: I thought I would never get my own photos and videos back into my personal possession. PB constantly locked up my computer and there was no way I had the patience or mental energy to try to download every single item one-at-a-time. This app is invaluable and worth many times the price!
- (2019-04-26) Juanna: Works great! I've been using PB since 2005 so I had a LOT of pictures on it. I literally only bought this extension to get my photos back so I could get rid of PB, and even though I don't have any use for it anymore it was well worth it!
- (2019-04-26) Brian Altschul: Thank you! So worth it!
- (2019-04-14) Holly Cannon: Does exactly what it says. Pay the $2 and escape the evil clutches of photobucket.
- (2019-12-03, v:3.0.3) Matt: Videos
Is there a way to download the videos too?
- (2019-10-24, v:3.0.3) Fernanda L.: ?
It seems impossible to contact the developers. I tried here, via email, their site... nothing.
- (2019-10-02, v:3.0.3) Fernanda L.: Purchase button is blocked
Hello. For some reason the purchase button is blocked for me, I'm not sure what's wrong, could you please help me? Thanks.
- (2019-09-23, v:3.0.3) Pafoua Yang: Refund or Help
I purchased this to help me download my photos. It will create a folder that allows 100 photos and its automatically download onto my computer. But when I try again on the next album, nothing happens. It just says Download Available. No more folder will be downloaded. I need a refund or a fix for this asap. I still have 900 photos to go through.
- (2019-09-15, v:3.0.3) Wanda Collier: Problem
I clicked the download button on Photobucket... it says the download is complete but when I opened up the zip file, the photos folder is empty.
- (2019-07-25, v:3.0.3) Linda McCawley: extension does not work
- (2019-07-10, v:3.0.3) Tim Clay: No download button
Hello - I paid for the extension, and Chrome says it's working, but no download button appears. Help?
- (2019-05-23, v:3.0.3) Michelle Weadock: Download not working
Cannot add extension to chrome. Download not working after purchase.
- (2019-04-13, v:3.0.3) Margie Titak: stopped working
Suddenly doesn't work. There is no button for downloading
- (2019-04-05, v:3.0.3) Sand Mar: photobucket album downloader
OVERVIEW: "Download original size of photos (Not compressed) !!!! Only Paid Member of Photobucket !!!!" I have a paid account with photobucket. How do I download in original high resolution?
- (2019-04-04, v:3.0.2) Stacey Hudson: Not working
The download album button has never appeared.