Download all pictures from your Shutterfly album to your computer
This simple extension allows you to download the contents of your Shutterfly album to your computer for backup. This extension works only on shared sites created with Shutterfly. It will not work from your account in Shutterfly. **** NOTE: If the extension doesn't work for you, send your comments to https://shutterflyextension.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new **** Please note, Shutterfly Exporter Chrome Extension is not associated with Shutterfly. It is a free tool that is only made possible by community support, there is no corporation behind it. Hence, if you'd like to see changes to the tool, please support it via one of the following ways Square Cash https://cash.app/app/JNLQDBP PayPal https://www.paypal.com/donate/?token=barx6_FpUTzjrHQBKLT-AYCIWE-FBnwEVzeHjeKuZMzKtFcqaYqLumd2RnK7byyEuvAYFW&country.x=US&locale.x=US Bitcoin https://onename.com/katzmopolitan Coinbase https://www.coinbase.com/join/katzmopolitan Here is how it works - In your Shutterfly account, create a "share site" for the pictures that you want to download. This will create a site like "mypictures.shutterfly.com". You can create private site if you want to make sure no one has access to it. - Open the share site url in Chrome - Click on any subfolders with pictures that you have such that you see actually images appear - If the album is available for extraction, you will see an icon in right corder the URL bar - Click the arrow and press “Download my pictures” - If you get a notification about downloading files, click “Allow” - Your images should start downloading shortly. They will be downloaded into the default downloads folder. If you get a prompt about saving each individual file, please make sure that you've allowed the extension so save multiple files at a time (see screenshot) This extension is not affiliated with Shutterfly.com in anyway. I do not take an responsibility for your usage of the tool. This is an open source project. Source code can be accessed via https://bitbucket.org/katzmopolitan/shutterfly_export/overview License info: https://bitbucket.org/katzmopolitan/shutterfly_export/raw/master/LICENSE
- (2023-03-08) Bill Dewald: Doesn't work
- (2021-03-11) David W. Levingston: The "Download my pictures" button in this extension doesn't work
- (2018-12-07) Tile & Stone Pro: Not working! It shows the "Download my Pictures" drop-down, but when I click it - Nothing happens!
- (2018-09-17) Barry Levine: Remember to turn off the "Ask me where to save" switch in your Chrome settings, then set the default download folder for the target destination (presumably the same name as the album whose photos you're downloading), then click the arrow. Works like a charm. One click and, when I get my cup of tea, all the album's original-size photos are downloaded to my computer. Couldn't be happier. Thanks very much!
- (2018-07-17) Jun Song: Works perfectly! Shutterfly limitation on downloads is so annoying...
- (2018-06-22) Craig Billmeier: If you're getting Save As... dialogs for every picture it is likely because you have your Chrome download settings to prompt "Ask where to save each file". Turn that off, make sure you've set the proper download folder, and hit that green extensions arrow.
- (2017-12-09) Nick M: Does exactly as described -great time-saver!
- (2017-12-07) I have over 1000 pictures on Shutterfly. I followed the instructions and it worked perfectly. Thanks!
- (2017-05-09) Jessica Holbrook: Absolutely amazing! Allowed me to download 375 photos from Shutterfly in a matter of minutes. It would have taken ages to do it manually.
- (2017-05-04) Michael Neiman: Took 3 minutes to find you, install you, and use you. And the photos came out perfectly. Thank you!
- (2017-04-22) Excellent tool to have downloading all the images you've uploaded to shutterfly and they didn't give you an easy way to download it.
- (2017-01-06) Chelsie West: Hands down the best tool for mass downloading photos from Shutterfly! I was able to quickly download 400+ photos is under 5 minutes.....a task I was afraid was going to take hours! Worked like a charm!
- (2016-12-08) Tim L: Worked perfectly. Saved me tons of time. It's this simple: 1. You have to be on a [mycalendar].shutterly.com type site 2. Open an album so that you see all of the little pictures in your album 3. Wait for the arrow to the right of the URL to turn green 4. Click the green arrow
- (2016-12-06) Mayur Jain: Amazing tool, huge help!!!
- (2016-10-06) mithun hegde: Truly genius. Saved months of my time clicking each photo and then downloading it. It works 100%. Downloaded 500 + pictures hassle-free. Thank you and keep up the good work
- (2016-10-04) Rik Heller: i can't get it to work with all the simple things in the video and the review. Waste of time possible. Not sure.
- (2016-08-07) Shelly Goel: It took me sometime to figure out the issue. It does not show "Download" option if we try it from albums in our account rather it works for the album shared URL. It works like a charm if tried from the correct URL.
- (2016-07-19) Daniel Norton: It doesn't do anything. Looking at the source code, it's clear that this is from a previous version of the Shutterfly website and cannot possibly work. When I click “Download my pictures” Console error log shows: Received request to download images from https://photos.shutterfly.com/story_invite/8bc65edd-8e0a-4d40-8ed2-b71367007b5f/100053082425 extensions::uncaught_exception_handler:8 Error in event handler for runtime.onMessage: TypeError: Cannot set property 'albumUrl' of undefined at handleMessage (chrome-extension://dcfcbchldhelnhnohooelmmfdkkemnal/contentscript.js:8:45)
- (2016-06-17) Myth of Caesar: Thank you so much, saved me a ton of time
- (2016-06-12) Stephane Berla: Doesnt work
- (2016-05-28) Scott Brafford: It took me a minute to figure out how simple this app was. Just open the gallery, then wait for the arrow at the upper right corner to turn green. When it does, "click" and DONE!!!! So, so, so much better than doing photos one at a time.
- (2016-05-22) Seth Baklor: So glad this is around to save my family albums.
- (2016-04-23) Aleksandr Null: Great tool! Thanks!
- (2016-03-21) Agatha Kim: thank god for this app. it works perfectly!
- (2016-01-02) Terry Thompson: Saved us an hour downloading pictures today. Just too bad we didn't find it several thousand grandkid pictures ago.
- (2015-12-13) Elaine F. C.: Just what I was looking for. Follow the instructions and it will work seamlessly.
- (2015-08-02) Victor Adamo: The extension saved me hours and hours. I needed to download over 400 photos to make a photo loop for a family reunion. It took less than 10 minutes and was easy to use.
- (2021-05-21, v:2.0.1) Rosario: not downloading entire album
Hello, thank you so much for this amazing tool! It was working really well for me (downloading entire very large 1,000+ photo albums) until yesterday, and now it will only download under 100 at a time?
- (2019-04-28, v:1.1.4) Barry Levine: Exporter not working
Good day, Ilya! Your Shutterfly Exported is not working; apparently, Google must have changed something because clicking on the "Download Pictures" button has no effect; the popup isn't even dismissed. Running Chrome 73.0.3683.103 (64-bit) on macOS. Thanks for your efforts.
- (2019-03-27, v:1.1.4) Was working until 3/25/19
The extension was working great until yesterday. Now when I click on the download images, nothing happens. Any ideas?
- (2018-06-01, v:1.1.4) D. Attridge: multi windows
i can not get the shutterfly site to give me the popup for allowing multi. every time i try i get hundreds of chrome tabs and have to force close.
- (2018-04-25, v:1.1.4) resolution
when you download them from shutterfly to your computer are they full resolution??
- (2018-03-23, v:1.1.4) Elvin Jaurigue: downloading mult files
Is there a way to avoid having to choose location to save for each file? I get a prompt for each file. I have already selected the option "continue allowing automatic downloads of multiple files." On a mac if that matters. would love for this to work with a single click.
- (2018-01-30, v:1.1.4) Ekaterini Papadopoulou: "Download type not supported"?
I create a share link, go to the link, try and download and I'm getting a "download file type not supported" :( Love the idea! I really hope this works again soon.
- (2018-01-29, v:1.1.4) Drina Black: Multiple Ablums
This worked great on 1 folder but I have 4 different folders I'm trying to download but it keeps downloading the same folder when I hit the button. I select the folder I want but the Green Arrow keeps downloading the same 20 photos.
- (2017-11-22, v:1.1.4) Alex Turko: extension won't run
Hi Ilya - I've installed the extension, but its icon is aways grey (instead of green) and nothing happens when I click on it, even while viewing my Shutterfly album in an active tab. Please help! Thanks in advance!
- (2017-11-22, v:1.1.4) Alexis Haeg: Date information
Hi, will the photos have their date information recorded in the file? When I download from shutterfly directly it registers each files date as the time of download.
- (2017-10-31, v:1.1.4) Cindy Keen: Still working?
Is this extension still working? I can see the blue button to choose "Download my pictures" but nothing happens when I click it.
3.9 (62 votes)
Last update / version
2019-10-05 / 2.0.1