The #1 choice for IT educators worldwide, NetSupport School delivers the tools you need to help maximize the effectiveness of…
The #1 choice for IT educators worldwide, NetSupport School delivers the tools you need to help maximize the effectiveness of computer-led teaching and now you can utilize the power of NetSupport School in a Google Chrome environment. For use in your existing NetSupport-managed classroom, the NetSupport School Student extension can be installed on each student machine running the Google Chrome OS. From the teacher's machine (Chrome OS or Windows) you can then connect to each system enabling you to monitor and interact with each student quickly and efficiently. KEY FEATURES: - View a crystal clear thumbnail of each student machine in a single view. - Zoom in to view a larger thumbnail of any selected student Chromebook. - The teacher can set objectives and expected outcomes for the current lesson. - Ask students to register at the start of each lesson. - Lock the student's mouse and keyboard when instructing. - The teacher can send an instant survey to students during or at the end of a session, helping to instantly capture students’ understanding of a topic. - The Feedback and Wellbeing feature can be used by teachers to gauge how students feel, their confidence with a topic and whether they need extra support. - The teacher can open a discussion session that all or selected students can join, enter their comments and share with the rest of the class. - Send an attention-grabbing message or instruction to each student machine. - Request Help facility - students can send a request for help to the teacher. - Block unauthorized websites. - Use approved websites only. - Block all Internet access. - Launch a website on the student Chromebook. - Block FTP Access. - See details of the website that students are currently viewing. CHROME INCOGNITO MODE: To ensure you retain full visibility of your students' internet use, it is recommended that you ‘disallow’ Incognito Mode in the Chrome OS User Settings via Google Apps for Education. INSTALLATION and PRE-REQUISITES: For a teacher to be able to monitor and interact with their students using Google Chromebooks, the NetSupport Name & Connectivity Server must be installed on a Windows Server; the NetSupport School Tutor app for Google Chrome must be installed on the teacher's Chrome OS machine or for mixed platform classrooms, the NetSupport School Windows Tutor application can also connect to student Chromebooks; and the NetSupport School Student extension installed onto each of the students' Chromebooks. An IT Admin can centrally manage the configuration and deployment of the Student extension within the Google Admin Console. The NetSupport School student for Chrome OS can be used with the existing NetSupport School licences you have already purchased (as long as you have sufficient unused licences). Please visit www.netsupportschool.com/chrome for more information and a simple step-by-step guide to managing your Chrome OS students in the classroom. ----------------------------------------------------------- Latest enhancements in version v1.61 NetSupport School's newly added Student 'Feedback and Wellbeing' feature (requires NetSupport School v14) provides a great way for teachers to capture how students feel, their confidence with a topic and whether they need extra support. Teachers can choose between several visual options to gauge feedback from the students. The chosen visual, along with the teacher’s question (unless communicated verbally), can be broadcast to students’ Chromebooks for them to make their selection. Results are then collated back at the teacher PC and reported in a chart or student list format.
- (2020-03-19) Kevin Pillay: I am white.
- (2020-01-23) Biswarup Guha: It is quite afordable for western country but not for 3rd world underdeloping contries.
- (2019-05-15) Francia-Deacouvin Franco-Brown: IC70165552A to each current emergency for all my fans
- (2018-12-03) Dylan Dirkes: easy to bypass on cromebooks at school just log in with a home account and it as no right to automatically install! no school has rights to your personal google account
- (2017-12-14) Cakrawala Komputer: Luar biasa
- (2017-11-08) Wyatt Holmes: Terrible, basically spyware that you install on purpose, my school uses it to invade the privacy of their students.
- (2017-10-22) LUIS OSWALDO RAMIREZ GRADOS: Excelent educational tool
- (2017-01-12) iHaiii -: I Just hatE IT XD
- (2016-11-29) Andrew Moore: Great for the price. Not as good as some of the pricier options but still works pretty well.
- (2016-04-11) Mark Lee: slow and klunky
- (2016-03-06) One One: ช่วยงานด้านระบบการสอน ให้สดวกง่ายขึ้นในหลายด้าน
- (2015-11-23) Spencer Lyst: Doesn't even work and I can't open any appor "software"
- (2015-04-08) Marie64 Granny: i love it
- (2015-01-20) Jay Wheeler: My school is going to 1:1 beginning Monday, January 26 and I have been worried about not being able to see what my students are doing while they should be doing their work in class. This will be the perfect tool.
- (2014-12-04) Jazmin claris Sinche porras: buena
- (2014-11-25) Roland Kessler: fantastisch product!
- (2014-11-09) Martin ali: plz answer how to use this I use chrome browser I don't know how to use this plz make a video I can't connect
- (2014-05-08) Jhonny Jara: Muy provechoso, excelente
- (2014-04-28) lucilene moura: Vou testar.... Me parece legal e produtiva.
- (2013-11-03) Ahmed Basiouny: تطبيق مفيد جدا وممتاز يساعدنا على إدارة الفصول المدرسية
- (2013-11-03) mohamed el modather: تطبيق ممتاز و فعال لادارة الفصول المدرسية
- (2013-11-01) Kendra Rickert: I have been waiting for this! This is a great tool!
- (2013-10-31) Great product that only enhances the features available with NetSupport School
- (2013-10-31) Giacomo Di Pietro: NetSupport School è il miglior prodotto per la gestione delle aule con ambiente scolastico multi-piattaforma che ho provato. L'aggiunta del supporto per Chrome OS ne aumenta la versatilità e ne amplia le funzionalità.
- (2013-10-28) esli alegre: This is terrible. I understand that teachers want us to use our chromebooks in a mature manner but thanks to this "app" I can't do my college homework. This thing is a let down.