LearnPlatform for Students provides school administrators an easy way to measure student engagement with EdTech products.
Manage Your EdTech. Organize, Streamline and Analyze to Improve Outcomes. The LearnPlatform for Students Chrome extension, part of LearnPlatform, allows administrators to access insights on the EdTech products their students are using. The Student Chrome extension should only be installed as part of a school or district initiative. The Student Chrome extension is not designed or intended for individual student use outside of a school or district. When the LearnPlatform for Students Chrome extension is installed on a person’s browser and that person visits a site that is included in our product library, the extension activates. When the extension is not activated, the colors are grayed out. When the extension activates, it is colorized. When the extension is activated, general usage information is collected. This information can include a school-provided user ID, the time of day, and information about the domain and web site. The Chrome extension only collects information about domains associated with apps or sites in the LearnPlatform product library. The product library has been built over 5 years, and contains just under 6,000 products and related web sites identified by our school and district clients. The information collected via the Chrome extension is never used to identify any specific student; but is used to help schools and districts understand and improve how technology supports teaching and learning. For more information about the privacy and security practices related to the Chrome extension and LearnPlatform, please visit our Privacy Center (https://learnplatform.com/privacy). Activating the student extension for your student body has significant organizational benefits: - Monitor and analyze which learning tools are utilized most, least, and everywhere in between - Instantly see what products are used – both approved products, and other products – used across schools - Inform budget, instruction and district policy based on accurate access data - Maintain compliance with state and federal regulations About LearnPlatform LearnPlatform helps educators manage all aspects of their EdTech ecosystem with a single system to organize, streamline and analyze all teaching and learning tools. It is the research-based, configurable and on-demand EdTech effectiveness platform -- designed with, by and for educators and administrators to improve student outcomes and maximize EdTech budgets. LearnPlatform empowers educators and their organizations to determine, manage and measure the best technology for their classrooms. Since launching in 2014, the LearnPlatform on-demand EdTech ecosystem is already trusted by tens of thousands of educators across the United States in small, medium and top 20 districts, statewide systems, universities, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. LearnPlatform users teach more than 1.8 million students in more than 40 states.
- (2020-01-15) baoqin shou: is so bad
- (2019-11-18) Tom R.: This is spyware and takes up CPU and RAM. What is this even for and why does it do? Does it spy on us?? It does nothing when I click on it, what's the point? Waste of storage and system resources.
- (2019-11-01) Juli Tegtmeyer: i dont get any privacy i hate this its even worse than lan school
- (2019-05-28) Jim Franklin: It sucks. We will not be silenced.
- (2019-05-16) Johnnyboy: This is dumb and does nothing gay
- (2019-04-15) Penguin3400: This is why the school system is failing 1. the administer installed this without telling the students first, which is not okay. 2 Since they didn't tell us we have no idea what's it does thus wasting space for more useful extensions. (and yes, I did read the description. But i already have a extension that block fake news for less space, it's call malware bytes. I also can just use e school to check my grades) 3. the app don't work, I can't see my any of my grades. However it does block more games....which is dumb.. School shouldn't block harmless games, they should block porn and fake new sites that can easily can a kid's option on something. I understand game can distract from work but what about free time? Some kids don't have a book to read or extra work. and yes some game should be block if they use porn or extreme violence (example: A fully undress girl or someone cutting off someone realistic head ) but most of the games they block are harmless like animal jam which is a Educational game aim at children....do i need to explain?!
- (2019-04-04) Oldfoxy53: It broke the rules of the chrome store i didnt aprove it
- (2019-02-13) Anonymous Fitz: its sucks
- (2019-02-08) ThePainted: Stupid, pointless extention.
- (2018-10-23) TotallyNotTailmate: What the Hell is this even supposed to do? All it does for me is says A- when I click on it, but it only does that on certain tabs? Waste of space, but not inherently bad.
- (2018-09-27) Izzy Thomas: this really does suck
- (2018-02-27) Alicia Y: So... It was forced installed in the first place. Second, the school forbid us from making comments here. Silencing our voice doesn't make the extension any better. Third, I don't know who developed this but can u stop using so much RAM please? Now it takes up to 30% of my CPU just to open up a new tab. Thank you
- (2017-09-12) Luke Rigby: lol awful
- (2020-01-05, v:1.13) Kamari James: know my pasword
- (2019-12-19, v:1.13) Jayvyn Elmekias: Makes me feel like someones watching me creepily
Makes me feel like someones watching me creepily and this is because these administrators have no respect of privacy so if you can talk to the town of brookline and make sure that Learning Platform is terminated for the pierce school.
- (2019-12-18, v:1.13) Connor Yoon: yeet
it is marvelous beautiful. NOT!!!
- (2019-12-18, v:1.13) Connor Yoon: Horrible
I hate this stupid fricken fricker frick frick chome extension. it is a piece of poo
- (2019-12-15, v:1.13) Mattan Landkof: This thing is locked on my computer
I want to remove this, block me from the application
- (2019-05-14, v:1.3) Elliot Brady: Your a hecking nerd
COmmit fix on your app what the heckkkk does it mean you fricken fricker go commit hotdog water >:(
- (2019-05-08, v:1.3) Tyler Plaster: broken
- (2019-05-02, v:1.3) Colin Carlock: ug
it is not helpful
- (2019-04-11, v:1.3) Patryk Kulis: removing this
i cant not remove from my chromebook extension i don't want on my chromebook needy more
- (2019-02-22, v:1.3) why is this made
i hate this
- (2019-02-20, v:1.3) hate
this is stupid
- (2018-11-29, v:1.3) Home
- (2018-05-29, v:1.3) what even
I don't even know why this was installed but all it does is slow down the computer and provide confusing and unrelated "grades" of websites
- (2018-05-22, v:1.3) do not get this
it use all you ram and cpu power and blockes everthing
- (2018-04-04, v:1.3) problem
this is absolute garbage