Bespaar tot 95% geheugen en verminder tabbladrommel
Wanneer u merkt dat u er teveel tabbladen zijn, klik dan op het OneTab-icoontje om al uw tabbladen in een lijst te plaatsen. Wanneer u weer toegang tot de tabbladen wilt hebben, kunt u deze individueel of allemaal tegelijk herstellen. Wanneer uw tabbladen in de OneTab lijst zijn, bespaart u tot aan 95% geheugen, aangezien u het aantal tabbladen geopend in Google Chrome heeft verminderd. Verzekeren van Privacy Informatie over uw tabbladen zal nooit worden doorgegeven of openbaar gemaakt worden aan OneTab ontwikkelaars of een andere partijen. De enige uitzondering hierop is indien u bewust op onze 'deel als een webpagina'- functie klikt, dat u in staat stelt om uw lijst van tabbladen te uploaden om deze met anderen te delen. Tabbladen worden nooit gedeeld, tenzij u specifiek gebruik maakt van de 'deel als webpagina'-knop.
- (2023-03-22) Shanu Khera: Lost a lot of work, horrible in the world of SPA apps.
- (2023-03-20) Brian Carlson: Conceptually a great idea. But it doesn't work. I click the one tab icon, and it just hangs and kills my browser. One Tab used to work fairly well, but in the last few months it seems to be completely and utterly broken. I think I'll just uninstall it.
- (2023-03-18) Rodrigue Loredon: Life changing, thank you !!!
- (2023-03-18) rarararara rarararara: 素晴らしい
- (2023-03-17) Gregg Zupcsics: Frustrating - great concept, and it does reduce browser memory use which is much needed & very helpful, and grouping and editing groups works reasonably well. What's not great & is frustrating is saving, exporting or cut & pasting URLs/links just don't work well, resulting in formats that are inconvenient, requiring significant time & work to clean up. Leaves me wanting and looking for something better that makes it much easier/better to copy & paste or export groups of URLs to save them for later use.
- (2023-03-17) yxcvbn yxcvbn: 😭 `OneTab anzeigen´ funktioniert nicht mehr = ist ausgegraut im Kontextmenü der rechten Maustaste 😭 die TABs werden nicht mehr geladen, die sich in der OneTab-Liste befinden, man sieht nur noch drei ... Punkte = Ladesymbol im Google-Browser. So komme ich an meine jahrelang gesammelten TABs nicht mehr heran 😡. = Katastrophe ❗ ▶️ bitte hier eine hilfreiche Lösungs-Antwort posten. Danke❗❗❗. 5 Sterne gibt es erst wieder, wenn alles funktioniert.
- (2023-03-16) prlg47 L: 加入Onetab后的网址可随时编辑网页标题和链接就好了
- (2023-03-16) 백성창: 북마크 같이 저장 하면 탭이 저장만되고 지금보는 페이지는 안 없서지고 그대로 있게 할 수 없나요!! 저장하면 지금 보는 웹페이지가 싹 없어지니까 불편 합니다!!
- (2023-03-15) Laurence Ng-Cordell: Amazing. Favourite extension on chrome
- (2023-03-12) J J: When I have a few of my tabs opened, and when I am done with one tab and close it out, it closes out the next tab that I wanted still open. Its been doing this for weeks. Where is the fix for this? Never did it before.
- (2023-03-10) Vadim Soloviev: Добавьте в расширение возможность восстанавливать группы вкладок по отдельности. https://hsto.org/webt/64/0b/65/640b65e213dc0147219692.png
- (2023-03-06) Zenek Siebert: Najepsze rozszerzenie, jakie miałem w chrome!!!! :)
- (2023-03-06) Felix Lanzalaco: the ontab extention has made everything so much easier for all my projects on multiple devices. Because onetab free version doesnt sync them I would just collapse relevant chrome sessions into onetabs share link feature (minus private stuff) and paste those links into world files, calender entries etc. Then use those on other devices. Unlike the local onetab page which is just held in the devices chrome, these shared links are generated on the onetabs own server I understand, so they are hosted only with onetab I presume ? Or are they all cached on google somewhere ? So if something happens to their shared tab server then all those links held in my various documents are gone.. is that right ? Losing all those links would make things sooooo hard to unravel, I have so many projects going. So it seems to safeguard against this I would need to collate the hundreds of documents and calender entries with these shared links.. then go them all and manually save each onetab link as a local webpage and from here on continue saving onetab links into a backup folder on my device. Then if onetab server loses data I have a copy of the web-page for each link and can find the information. This would be days of work to do all that but seems like the only solution.. Have I understood the situation correctly here ?
- (2023-03-05) William Oliveira dos Santos: It would be interesting if the OneTab page had a search bar with a simple filter for title, link/url and date (inclusion, oldest, most recent, day/month/year, etc.).
- (2023-03-05) Jeff Pierre: I used to love this extension but anytime I use it, it causes my chrome to hang for around 10 minutes. I've uninstalled / reinstalled numerous times and emailed the developer but they never emailed me back. I had to uninstall in order to get Chrome useable again. I hope they fix these issues ASAP.
- (2023-03-03) D A: Intuitive. Efficient, Effective, Ne Plus Ultra High-Utility Extension ...! Massive "Thank you's" to the Developer(s) ...!
- (2023-03-03) Lucio Amorim: Uso há anos e cumpre exatamente o que promete! 10/10
- (2023-02-27) SPb Frog: At the moment, this is the best. Very convenient. Just changing of the layout from horizontal (browser tabs) to vertical (in the extension) of itself helps to organize open tabs and get rid of unnecessary ones.
- (2023-02-25) L: 今天突然打不开了 看到这么多丢失的评论 有点怕 存了上百个网页
- (2023-02-25) Mike Reeves: I have been using this for many years and it's my most recommended extension in all browsers for all friends and family. It's a MUST HAVE if you have an older computer!
- (2023-02-22) Akash rohit: Very useful extension i love it
- (2023-02-21) Fábio Primus: Menos é mais !!! Há várias similares com recursos adicionais, mas essa é minha preferida !
- (2023-02-21) 东方九木: 收起来的时候不能按照标签页组，打开的时候也不能自动成组，标签一多很麻烦。
- (2023-02-20) WalrusKing1: extremely helpful! though i did have a question, if i log into chrome on a different computer are the tabs in OneTab also saved over? if any help, i'd appreciate it!
- (2023-02-20) lubs fang: 升级chrome后数据全部丢失，上千条数据。看到的人请做好备份工作，或使用其他插件。
- (2023-02-18) Bruno Magalhães: I just lost all my tabs! This extension completely ignores the users, so I switched to Tabmanager.io - Tab Session Manager.
- (2023-02-13) Steve Studley: Does a great job, still have 3 windows open with maybe a dozen tabs. Much better than sixty. Feature request: Tabs go back to named window they came from. Soon as Google remembers Named windows between sessions of course.
- (2023-02-12) 悟空: 简直是离大谱了，保存的标签说没就没了，望诸位该备份的还是要备份。。。
- (2023-02-10) Mauricio Pérez Chapa: Ultra useful! Love this extension I don't understand why this is not a chrome native feature.
- (2023-02-06) Mateus Bentes: Um lixo, não me permite usar o serviço de nuvem do VK, o Cloud mail.ru.
- (2023-02-05) Taimur Nishit: It just broke all my tab groups and made all tabs single! Restoring tabs from history is far better! 😖🤬
- (2023-02-05) Siniša Đurđević: Great plugin ... saved a lot of tears/sweat after having to restart Chrome (full of opened tabs, of course) for various reasons 🙂 Now I need to figure out how to restore my tabs after a Wind10 crash ...
- (2023-02-03) Artyom Fedorov: Добавьте отправку всех вкладок в OneTab при новом открытии браузера, либо при закрытии.
- (2023-01-26) Vladimir Kondratenko: Cool plugin! But very need tabs groups support
- (2023-01-24) Joe Halloran: Great tool - sorry I didn't find it sooner. Saves memory, more useful than bookmarks (except synching to different machines), using it every day.
- (2023-01-24) Adam Kraft: Almost great... I just wish I could send a single tab BACK to the list. (right click) I don't always want to see all tabs there... sometimes, I just want to clean up a couple of tabs. Or, I might just want to open a tab, do a few things and then send it back, but not close/send all of the tabs I have open.
- (2023-01-16) Dustin Porchia: I've been using OneTab for years now. I'm the type that has dozens of tabs open on multiple windows. Using OneTab helps me save websites to view later (wiki docs, etc) while also managing the memory usage of Chrome.
- (2023-01-12) Frank Wilson: Es muy muy buena, llevo años usandola pero... seria muy bueno que se pueda guardar los enlaces en la nube o en el drive de uno mismo.
- (2023-01-11) Allen Woody: 希望可以添加黑色模式，白色会刺激眼睛
- (2023-01-11) Rachel Cheyfitz: Impressive! Best solution for people who have trouble convincing themselves to close tabs but need to. Thanks for this cool extension.
- (2023-01-09) The Cell Phone: Fantastic!! I use it at least once a day but usually several times a day. I wish it had some additional features like being able to rename the tabs or be able to move one or many tabs either above or below another group of tabs.
- (2023-01-05) Dave L ASK IF NEEDED: I love it i love it i love it plain and simple i dont go a day without it and it has not ever let me down great work developers and thankyou Eagle Dave Nova Scotia
- (2022-12-28) salim chiban: شكرا لمطوري البرامج على هذه الاضافة
- (2022-12-28) Martin Gregory: Many thousands of saved tabs gone after updating Linux Mint Brave. Uninstalled-reinstalled, nothing works. Just get the spinning wheel of infinite loading. Very shocking loss of data. Had never been able to save my list as a QR code but manually saved list as text file. But extension itself won't load.
- (2022-12-26) Neil Jindal: This is a must have for chrome if you are a youtube lover!!! I don't have to worry about if the browser crashes and lose all open tabs. Manages all my tabs and makes my browser experience feel more tidy!
- (2022-12-25) chris golchert: Great extension when it works. THe other day it just stopped working. It seems that development has stopped. It would be nice if it backed up on its own for when chrome decides to clear out every cookie and extension setting.
- (2022-12-20) Jose Salgado: Excelente, me ahorra tiempo y memoria. Quisiera que se pudieran crear pestañas, eso la haria SUPER!!
- (2022-12-19) DaliS: A good extension, it constantly saves you from cluttering the tab bar and wasting time by adding tabs to your bookmarks. However, there is one bold note: for me personally, it is inconvenient when you click on the extension icon with the left mouse button, all tabs are sent to OneTab. The fact is that due to forgetfulness or accidentally, not wanting to close all tabs, I click on the extension icon with the left mouse button instead of the right one, since most extensions have the working mouse button on the left, as a result, all tabs are closed. I believe that only the current tab should be closed with the left mouse button, and all other actions should be performed from the menu of the extension icon. Win7 HP SP1 64 bit Unfortunately, the developer does not listen to the opinion of his users. For this, I lower his grade. Хорошее расширение, оно постоянно выручает от загромождения панели вкладок и траты времени на добавления вкладок в закладки. Правда, есть одно жирное замечание: лично для меня неудобно, когда при нажатии на значок расширения левой кнопкой мыши, все вкладки отправляются в OneTab. Дело в том, что по забывчивости или случайно, не желая закрывать все вкладки, я нажимаю на значок расширения не правой кнопкой мыши, а левой, так как у большинства расширений рабочая кнопка мыши левая, в итоге закрываются все вкладки. Я считаю, что левой кнопкой мыши должна закрываться только текущая вкладка, а все остальные действия должны производиться из меню значка расширения. Разработчик, к сожалению, не прислушивается к мнению своих пользователей. За это снижаю ему оценку.
- (2022-12-17) Paul Lee: 宝藏级插件
- (2022-12-17) 金钟流年: 今天打开浏览器之前保存的标签都没了
- (2023-03-23, v:1.58) Anf @ Simple Creative Marketing: pinned tab keeps closing
The pinned tab function has been working for me for a month, but now one of my two pinned tabs keeps disappearing every time I close Chrome and restart. Wondering if there's any way to fix this?
- (2023-03-17, v:1.58) J J: OneTab closes next tab
When I open Onetab tabs that I have saved, if I close out a tab the next one closes out too. In other words, when I read a tab site and I hit the "X" to close it out it closes out the next tab even though I didn't go to it. Very annoying. If I don't Use OneTab and open many tabs this doesn't happen, just OneTabs. This has been going on for a few weeks. I will have to remove this extension.
- (2023-03-15, v:1.58) Paul Thomas: Name Tab Groups After Window Name
Chrome allows windows to be named - when using OneTab to create tab groups, it would be cool if the tab group inherited that window name. Similarly, when restoring tab groups, it would be nice if the tab group name became the name of the window where the tabs are restored.
- (2023-03-14, v:1.58) Ernest K: How to move OneTab tabs from one computer to another?
Hi -- excellent product, and hugely helpful... I've migrated to a new laptop, and just realized that OneTab tabs are stored locally; how can I recreate them on the new device? Additional caveat: the old one was running Windows 10, the new one Windows 11... Thanks, Ernest
- (2023-03-08, v:1.58) Vadim Soloviev: Добавьте поддержку вкладок в расширение.
А то расширение разгруппировывает все вкладки и не группирует их обратно.
- (2023-03-02, v:1.58) Maria Nieto Castilla: Como recuperar onetab con todas las direcciones antiguas
Hola, he tenido que volver a instalar Onetab cuando tenia uno con muchos links de proyectos en curso guardados, como los recupero?
- (2023-02-12, v:1.58) Ann S: Issue with Chrome extension
First of all, after having gone through all the protocols, I still can't open the extension. So I uninstalled it and installed back to Chrome extension, but I can't find it in the extension and it won't let me "add to Chrome" this time since it claims it's already added.
- (2023-02-11, v:1.58) Santiago Preckler i De Trias: OneTab no recoge las páginas que están abiertas...
OneTab no recoge las páginas que están abiertas...
- (2023-02-08, v:1.58) 耿彪: 建议
- (2023-02-05, v:1.58) Siniša Đurđević: Can't find my tabs list after my laptop died
Hi, I managed to save the hard drive and now I need to find where my "old" saved tabs were so that I can import them after the laptop reinstall (OS Win 10). Please help. ThankS
- (2023-02-01, v:1.58) david abraham: lost settings
hey chrome was crashing, and I deleted all my chrome settings and started fresh and I lost all my one tab settings, can you please tell me where the settings for onetab would be so i can use time machine to restore all my data, even if its not recommended to do so I can open it export my settings than refresh again, I would greatly appreciate ur help
- (2023-01-28, v:1.58) fuzzyweapon: blocked by chrome
js modules are deprecated (is what the console says the reason for it) Can no longer use OneTab
- (2023-01-25, v:1.58) Damien Golding: One tab stopped responding
Clicking the One Tab extension icon has stopped doing anything.
- (2023-01-23, v:1.58) Maxwell: Allow onetab to capture tab groups, or ignore tab groups
I love onetab, but chrome recently released tag groups. Usually when I have tabs organized into groups, I dont want onetab to capture those tabs, I just use it to capture and clean up extra clutter. If onetab could be configured to not capture tabs in tab groups (similar to how it ignores pinned tabs), that would be amazing!
- (2023-01-19, v:1.58) Joe Lakey: Faster way to add single tab to OneTab
I love OneTab and use it regularly. I often send only one tab to OneTab, and it would be nice to take a click or two out of this process. Ideal solution(s) would be adding 'Send to OneTab' to the tab right-click menu or a keyboard shortcut to send the active tab to OneTab. Almost as good would be promoting 'Send only this tab to OneTab' to the top level of the right-click menu of the icon in the extensions bar. Thank you for this wonderful extension!
- (2023-01-18, v:1.58) Cameron S.: Persistent window name when restoring a group of tabs
Hello, I am a big fan of the OneTab extension and use it daily. I work from home, so when I'm done my work for the day, I click on the OneTab icon so that all my work tabs are closed and saved so I can return to them the next day. This allows me to mentally switch off from work. I open a lot of Chrome windows, so I like to name my window for work "Work" so that I can easily access it when I'm browsing the web. However, when I save that window to OneTab and then restore it the next day, the tab name is not restored, and I have to manually name it again in Chrome. It would be great if the names of saved windows could be applied upon restoring them.This would make OneTab even more useful and productive. Thanks!
- (2023-01-11, v:1.58) JUNLIN YUYU: black mode
It would be nice if there was a black mode, the white is irritating to the eyes
- (2022-12-23, v:1.58) Елена Бурухина: OneTab stopped to save pages...
Hello, help me please. My OneTab stopped to save my pages... What to do? Thank you.
- (2022-12-19, v:1.58) Saarland: chrome-extension_chphlpgkkbolifaimnlloiipkdnihall_0.localstorage restore
i just updated from vista to win10 and have these two files as onetab backup: chrome-extension_chphlpgkkbolifaimnlloiipkdnihall_0.localstorage chrome-extension_chphlpgkkbolifaimnlloiipkdnihall_0.localstorage-journal Do i just put them in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage to get my onetab urls back or what? Is there a way to extract the data from chrome-extension_chphlpgkkbolifaimnlloiipkdnihall_0.localstorage and manually put it all back into onetab?
- (2022-12-17, v:1.58) Jayne Chandler: where did my one tab lists go?
My one tab disappeared and seems to be replaced by the chrome web store.
- (2022-12-12, v:1.58) Noormohammad Bhuayan: Use Cloud Sync
Is it possible to use cloud sync with one tab. thats can be used with same one tab in another computer
- (2022-11-12, v:1.58) Peter: Share as web page
I've been using onetab for at least 5+ years. Thank you for writing and maintaining software that does what it says and is not bloatware. I shared a load of tabs with a friend with whom I share the same taste in online viewing ;-) Nothing sinister do not worry, but it did make me think of a few issues: When I shared the tab group as a web page, I thought this link text would change to provide a method of removal or cleanup. I now have a load of randomly generated URLs constructed on a server somewhere without any method of retrieving those urls? Also second question I did subsequently drag/drop a few tabs from one list to another -- after clicking the share as webpage. I thought this may have the effect of changing the list and thereby making a new URL (I was thinking the URL could be a sha256sum or similar of the precise contents.) Now effectively two of the lists do not exist any longer, how can I even regenerate the possible online equivalents? Many thanks Peter
- (2022-11-10, v:1.58) Laura Driscoll: Installed but can't find it
Downloaded but now I don't know how to access it - on my other computer it lives in the tabs at the top of the page. Thanks
- (2022-11-08, v:1.58) Peter Raymond: Cloud Backup/Merge
When will this be offered, please?
- (2022-11-07, v:1.58) Jan Verner: Specific page loads extremely slow
Hi, I'm using OneTab for years but in Rocky Linux 8.5 running Chrome 105, this specific URL (https://www.idnes.cz/hry) is loading for 1-2 minutes until anything is displayed on the screen. If I turn off this extension, it loads as fast as always.
- (2022-11-03, v:1.58) Nathaniel Tambakis: Can I save tabs and reload them within Chrome's New Tab Groups???
My tabs are all organized in groups but when I reload them from OneTab they are no longer within their groups and becomes a mess. Is this feature available or coming? Thanks!!
- (2022-11-02, v:1.58) Brian Clear: need a Delete All History
I only use this to hide all tabs quickly. I have no need for weeks of history. Google history manages this better. At most I would ever reopen one or two tab sets from the previous days. It has the option to Delete All for one tab session but I need a CLEAR ALL HISTORY for every session. I have to regularly remove the extension from Chrome and re-add it to do this. cheers.
- (2022-11-02, v:1.58) ADH: Send all tabs isn't working.
I have not been able to send all tabs to onetab in a long time now. In the menu, under "this can read and change site data, "on chrome" and "on all sites" is grayed out. I've visited the extensions options without progress.
- (2022-10-17, v:1.58) むらっぷ: 質問
- (2022-10-14, v:1.58) Amit Nath: How to retrieve One tab that was using the same uID for a different browser
Hi I was using Brave and I was trying to set the profile - the old profile got replaced with the new one and now the One tab that was there is lost - is there a way to retrieve that Kindly help AMIT [email protected]
- (2022-10-09, v:1.58) Female Intuition (FemLN2wishN): Help Searching onetab for a previously save tab.
The single most important thing to do is to be able to find a saved tab when you need to. I personally have in excess of 15K saved onetabs and am I expected to scroll through all 15K to find a saved tab? Well I certainly hope not. So please tell me how I can search keywords and have all saved tabs with that keyword display in a results screen?
- (2022-10-08, v:1.58) Göran Olsson: Onetab hangs temporary and slows down the browser
Hi, I have >4000 tabs in Onetab and it makes Chrome hang temporary and slow down the system. Is there any way to save older tab URLs and keep only a limited number of newer tabs?
- (2022-10-07, v:1.58) Kate Rattner: Tabs Deleted!
Where are my tabs from my other computer?
- (2022-10-04, v:1.58) Võ Văn Cường (Williams Võ): Can't use One Tab with Youtube
I use One Tab everyday but now it's can't collect all Youtube tab! Please fix it!
- (2022-10-04, v:1.58) ak coord: LOST TABS
I OPENED ABOUT 300 TAB WHEN I USE ONETAB I GET 240 ONLY LOST ABOUT 60 TAB EVERY TIME AND WHEN I EXCEED 1000 TAB IT HANGHS AND LOST TABS ALSO ON TOTAL WHEN I EXCEED 30000 IT HANGS TRYING TO EXPORT THEM TO TEXT
- (2022-09-27, v:1.58) Oiqwasd Qeiqasd: New features
Hi It is a good tool but it has its limitations. I would like to have a way to hide/unhide all tabs from a tab group so it would be easier to navigate And lastly I would like to sync across devices so I don't have to check back in old computer for tabs
- (2022-09-19, v:1.58) Alan Bat: Group tabs and sync
I used that extension for year or maybe more :) and I really like it. I also used some alternatives to see if they are any better than this. I like OneTab for its simplicity, but it is missing few things. 1. Something new that was introduced to Chrome/Edge recently, Grouped Tabs. When you close/restore tabs it does not preserve grouped tabs. 2. This feature is why I was looking for alternatives in the past. Sync tabs to cloud (probably best to use Google Drive or something like that) at least for backup, would be nice to be able to sync between devices. Number of times I lost my tabs from OneTab because I forgot to back them up. I am happy to help with developing these features for the sake to have them in OneTab.
- (2022-09-07, v:1.58) Andrea Censoni: closes all the tabs
hello, i used another laptop and opening again chrome and one tab, all the previous tabs opened in the pther laptop disappeared. How can I recover them? thank you
- (2022-09-04, v:1.58) Richard Bunnage: Sort order
Is there an option for OneTab to be automatically sorted by the group of tabs most recently saved? This is the one feature that I have not found and may not be able to live without. This is how Tablerone does it.
- (2022-08-29, v:1.58) Eyal Barel: Automatically deleted tabs
Hi, I'm using this extension for the purpose of keeping my tabs away but still safe. As such, I trust that the tab groups that I put on Onetab will stay there and I can actually access them in the future. Unfortunately, and without any notice, warning or full disclosure, the extension seems to erase all my previous tab groups that are older than ~3 months. I didn't know that and important tabs that I meant to access in the future are now missing. That is a big problem. Let me know please if there's something that can be done.
- (2022-08-28, v:1.58) Didem öztürk: eski kaydedilmiş sekmelerimi nasıl geri getirebilirim?
bilgisayarım ani şekilde sıfırlandı. Crome'u tekrar kurduğumda her şey geri gelmesine rağmen one tab de kaydetmiş olduğum eski sekmelerim geri gelmedi. lütfen yardımcı olun.
- (2022-08-22, v:1.58) Power Talent: Allow duplicates not work?
why Allow duplicates not worked, my duplicates tab is disappear on onetab
- (2022-08-17, v:1.58) Patrick Leung: Loading large dataset (Onetab loading crashes / out of memory)
file size: 58KB. ext-onetab-concatenated-sources-onetab file size: 71KB, ext-onetab-concatenated-sources-background Is there anyway for me to reduce/edit the size of bookmarks? Please help,
- (2022-08-13, v:1.58) Serg P.: Не работает плагин
Версия 104.0.5112.81 (Официальная сборка), (64 бит). Не работает плагин, вылетает с ошибкой о нехватке памяти. Как ссылки восстановить, в каком файле они находятся?
- (2022-08-11, v:1.58) Антон Березовский: Расширение падает
Версия 104.0.5112.81 (Официальная сборка), (64 бит) Примерно 86 000 строк, One Tab падает от нехватки памяти
- (2022-08-10, v:1.58) 링고: 원탭 사용할 수 있는 거 맞나요? 제발 돌려주세요
제발 돌려주세요 부탁드리겠습니다
- (2022-08-10, v:1.58) PROYECTO TXVIK: DELETED LINKS
Good Morning, I have a big problem, I had at least 800 links here, because a problem with the PC I had ti re instal some things including the extension of chrome each one, so The links does not appear, Is any way to recovery? is conected with the account of google or something like that?
- (2022-08-07, v:1.58) Mustafa De: suggestion
it may have a "Delete All Tabs" Option.
- (2022-08-07, v:1.58) Laurie: For all who have a blank OneTab page!
I had the same problem of it going blank with a loading line. After spending 30 minutes trying to find an answer online, I let my temper get the best of me and just started clicking OneTab on and off in the extensions (with some expletive words). Apparently my fit fixed the problem! lol Go to the 3 dots upper right on browser > More tools > Extensions. Find OneTab and turn it off. Wait a second or two and turn it back on. Go check and see if everything came back. Now breath. =)
- (2022-08-03, v:1.58) di ku: Sorting tabs
Hi! Thank you for this great extention! Could you, please, make sorting tabs by urls option?