An extension for managing assignments and due dates
Keep track of your homework assignments from your browser. Homework Tracker is a to-do list extension that helps you remember when your due dates are coming up. Add to your list or edit existing assignments straight from your browser without ever having to leave your current web page.
- (2021-01-26) Sid: A brilliant, helpful & free extension which helps in not forgetting to do homework Get this if you easily forget in doing homework often.
- (2020-11-09) IloveRumania: It's good, but basic.
- (2020-09-10) Billy Bob Joe: It works amazingly! I just wish it would say when assignments are due by the time, not the date. For example weekly math is due my 3 pm today, not due sep 11 or sep 10.
- (2020-09-01) frank wandera: This app need 2 additional things to make it great . First you need a synchronization tool . I Use My desktop at home and Laptop at work. It would be excellent if i could create a calendar schedule that would be synchronized to both. Second you need notification
- (2020-03-01) Katherine Cornell: This extension is amazing! It is really easy to use and very self explanatory. Since I use my laptop a lot at school, this is easy and accessible. It helps me keep track of everything when I'm stressed with lots of schoolwork. My favorite part is how it sorts the assignments based on due dates to show me what to prioritize.
- (2019-09-30) Autumn M Sellars: This is a really nice extension. So Simple. I just wish it had notifications, still 5 stars :)
- (2018-08-30) Max Gadd: good.
- (2018-07-11) Liant: I think it's very helpfull extension!Amazing!stay ahead!
- (2017-10-28) Hillel F: Simple and gets the job done - maybe add a way to note the priority of the assignment and also it needs notifications but even with those issues it is really good.
- (2017-01-18) Albin: Needs notifications
- (2017-01-13) Revolutionary. My homework habits have changed so much, and this is so simple and easy to use. there's no need to make any accounts, it's just a little button you press to have your upcoming assignments pop out. To add an assignment, you write the subject, the assignment name and the due date. I used to be super forgetful with my homework and now i have an easy to use checklist on my computer.
- (2016-09-01) Logan Henrie: So simple, and it gets the job done! My only recommendation to the Dev is to add notifications for upcoming assignments.
- (2020-10-21, v:1.1) Oscar Colqui: MATEMATICAS
QUIERO SIMPLIFICAR EL NUEMERO 423 ENTRE 100
- (2019-10-01, v:1.1) Daniel Warren: Location of Data recorded in this app
As a systems engineer in a school system part of my duties include ensuring the privacy and security of user data. That being said I also want to make sure that data is not lost. I noticed that assignments in your app do not synchronize between devices which indicates to me that the data must be stored locally. Can you please identify for me where this data is stored on a ChromeBook? Thank you in advance for any light you can shed on this matter.
- (2019-03-22, v:1.1) Notifications
Will you add notifications
- (2019-03-07, v:1.1) Kevin Johnson: Homework Tracker
Can this be syncronized to the Google Calendar? This is a critical piece
- (2019-02-11, v:1.1) Dale Federico: Can I sync this to my calendar?
I would like to know if and how I can sync the assignments to my calendar so I can get notifications on specific due dates across devices.
- (2018-10-02, v:1.1) Heather Siminski: not saving homework
Hi, When my students use this, the tasks disappear as soon as they log off the Chromebook. That is unacceptable. Please fix.
- (2018-04-09, v:1.1) Mandi Barnett: Sharing
Can you share this app with someone else (like a parent) so they can see when you have assignments due?
- (2018-03-16, v:1.1) compliance
This is the message I received from my school district IT department. I'm disappointed that is does not meet compliance based on the the State of CT Technology commission. Is there anything that can be done to fix that? Unfortunately, after reviewing the Google extensions for homework trackers that you requested, we have to deny them because they are not in compliance with the CT Student Data Privacy guidelines. Any software we allow students to use must now be vetted through that program per state statute.
- (2018-03-12, v:1.1) Tracker is too small to read
Student has previously used the homework tracker app and had it appear at a readable size. For the last week the app opens but is too small to read.
- (2017-02-13, v:1.0) SUZANNE MELDRUM: student's assig
Student's assignments disappear every time they turn off their Chromebooks. On my Dell computer, the assignments remain saved day-to-day.
- (2017-02-08, v:1.0) I don't know what happened
I was using this extension so well and then all of the sudden the extension disappeared and now I forgot all of my homework assignments. I don't think I will be using this extension anymore...