Auto Refresh is the best extension to refresh on a timer
Auto Refresh is the best extension that helps you auto refresh and auto reload on a timer. Auto Refresh is a simple extension that will give you the chance to auto refresh and auto reload a page automatically on a given interval. There are many extensions that provide its users with auto refresh and auto reload options but this one is the most straight forward, and easiest to use while still allowing for customization! You can customize the auto refresh and auto reload default time and have separate timers running for all of your tabs on every website. With Auto Refresh you will forget about the F5 button. Set your auto refresh and auto reload time by clicking the auto refresh icon in your toolbar, setting the minutes & seconds, and hitting start. You can stop the auto refresh timer at any time by hitting the stop button. Key Auto Refresh features - You can set-up the auto reload timer in the extension icon, and you can watch the auto refresh timer - Change the colors of the refresh & reload extension - Never miss auction update with the auto refresh & reload timer options - Separate auto refresh timers for each website About Auto Refresh The extension is created by young and ambitious developers that wanted to help its users with being able to auto reload every website possible. The first Auto Refresh was created in 2016 with limited functionalities and since then we have added some useful features that have been requested from you – auto reload timer for every website and adding different auto refresh timer for the different websites. Furthermore, we have added customizable colors for the Auto Refresh extension. Changelog: 01.05.2020 - removed not needed permissions. 05.01.2020 - reintroducing the default timer to auto refresh. The last update (1.3.18) of Auto Refresh has been done on Mai 1, 2020 and we are currently gathering data in order to make the extension better. Auto Refresh is the most popular extension in the Chrome Market, and we are happy that our users believed in our efforts to create the best Auto Refresh extension.
- (2020-04-16) Nathaniel Clements: Works Great!!!
- (2020-04-16) Vk Account: ww
- (2020-04-16) Anselm Rayan: trying it now
- (2020-04-16) JM MOURA: Perfeito...atende as minhas necessidades.
- (2020-04-15) Hacker Lol: great app
- (2020-04-15) Aress Software: Best One!
- (2020-04-14) dalil uddin: great
- (2020-04-14) Donovan Clay: so good!
- (2020-04-14) Nikolay Lysenko: amazing! i wanted to set up by myself - and this allows me!
- (2020-04-14) Mishaal Khan: yes, it works well for auto refresh pages..
- (2020-04-14) libor bugan: super
- (2020-04-13) Excellent. What it miss is "refresh at the specific time" function.
- (2020-04-13) nazmul alom: wow what a excellent service it is ! i like it so much
- (2020-04-13) Being Abbas: Always Using this since 2013 , its always working fine , never dissapointed me ...
- (2020-04-12) Coly Moore: Have used this for years and very happy with it, doing simple task refreshing just one tab every hour. But in the last few weeks I have noticed the timer apparently getting stuck, i.e. the numbers stop counting down. Then last night display did not shut off at programmed idle interval. I finally tracked this down to autorefresh - i.e. removing autorefresh cured the problem, and screen resumed turning off as expected. It appears that autorefresh is not bullet proof if another task happens to become ready at the same time? Or possibly it was to be expected that some error would creep into my copy after 5 years? All well at the moment, after reinstall. I'll update this if anything odd happens again.
- (2020-04-12) Alkon Ent: excellent
- (2020-04-12) Benjamin Prizeman: Does what is says on the tin
- (2020-04-12) محمد السلوم: رائع جدآ بالتوفيق ان شاء الله
- (2020-04-11) 큐머스: 좋아요 잘 작동하고 잘 움직여요.. 이전분들의 리뷰에 있는 느려지는 증상은 모르겠네요.
- (2020-04-11) Roy Tamayo: very light handy tool ~
- (2020-04-11) Goeffrey Kariba: Best - works just the way I wanted..
- (2020-04-10) Jason: Helped me get a nintendo switch on Amazon by refreshing every 10 seconds. Saved me from scalpers.
- (2020-04-10) Alexandra Flynn: I love that you can choose a different duration for each website. Very nice.
- (2020-04-10) Daiany Freire: EXCELENTE !!!
- (2020-04-09) Thinus Herselman: There is no reason to give this less than 5 stars. It does what it says it does and needs to do. 6 Stars if the toolbar button left click starts, and right click shows settings.
- (2018-05-04, v:1.2.6) Auto Start Auto Refresh when Chrome loads
Can Auto Refresh when auto starts with default timing when Chrome loads?
- (2018-04-04, v:1.2.6) David Fedyniak: Read and change data
Why does this extension need permission to read and change data on all sites I visit?
- (2018-03-19, v:1.2.6) Jonathan Siu: Remember scroll position
It lost scroll position when refresh, I also use easy auto refresh that can retain the scroll position, I wish yours can do the same as I love this extenstion more.
- (2018-03-16, v:1.2.6) don't auto-refresh if user interacts with page
is that the case? if i click inside the page on any thing - be it form elements or anything else - will the timer get reset or not? most auto-refresh extensions ignore my clicks and auto-refresh while I'm using the page, which is not ideal
- (2018-03-14, v:1.2.6) Ricky Sarmiento: Request
Does this have a User license agreement? I just need this for documentation
- (2018-03-13, v:1.2.6) Dave G: No longer workls
latest chrome it no longer works
- (2018-03-06, v:1.2.6) Lindsay Kain: Used to work great, now menu doesn't pop up
For some reason, when I click on the button to start the auto-refresh in my browser, the menu for setting refresh time no longer comes up, and thus makes the add on not work. Please help!
- (2018-02-28, v:1.2.6) Detectable?
Hi, My line of work depends on refreshing a particular site every minute. I've used some extensions for such purposes before, but I got banned. Is your Auto Refresh detectable?
- (2018-02-15, v:1.2.6) Paulo Tugonon: nice
welp. this is a nice app
- (2018-02-13, v:1.2.6) Auto run
Can this be made to autorun everytime chrome / new tab is open?