Best way to manage your YouTube subscriptions perfectly!
YouTube Video Deck is the best way to have control over videos that are uploaded by your favorite YouTube channels. Please note that this extension is currently useful only for users that have YouTube subscriptions. If you are using browser other than Chrome go to: www.videodeck.net Supports: - adding your favourite subscriptions - searching videos, channels and playlists - subscribing to channels - marking videos as watched - hiding watched videos - adding playlists - adding topics - adding videos to "Watch Later" - removing videos from "Watch Later" - watching videos on deck - watching videos with Chromecast - rating videos - posting comments - "Play All" videos in column - creating custom columns - sharing videos - dynamic update of video statistics - managing order of columns - notifications for newly uploaded videos
- (2021-06-06) john doe: It's not free.
- (2020-09-12) K. Ali Pardhan: I love it! I stopped using youtube completly when the devs had issue (which were due to youtube) for those complaining this does not work, thank youtube for being bullies (limiting usage of the API, "application programming interface"). I have stopped using yotuube altogether because of this.
- (2020-06-25) Victoria Leon: Initially really good, now super slow and laggy.
- (2020-02-02) n ascentt: Great idea. Let down by greed. You can only create two columns. So after creating one for music (didn't even create columns for individual genres at this stage), and one for comedy. That's it. I can't create any for reviews, or educational/documentaries. There's an all subscriptions column, but there's not even a way to have that show the subscriptions not in other columns. Then there's the ads. So many ads. why have ads if you are going to cripple people into forcing to pay anyway? The idea is great. But here's so many free extensions without ads, that let you create subscription folders. There's just nothing here that justifies using this extension.
- (2019-12-15) Roane Red: AWESOME!
- (2019-11-09) ElmorenohWTF: Don't working, I can't log into my youtube account
- (2019-11-05) jason: Now can't even sign in."Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app This app has not been verified yet by Google in order to use Google Sign In." I hope this gets fixed because youtubes layout sucks.
- (2019-11-04) Michael Werner: App stopped working about a month ago, dev, seems to be working on it, but as of today, still not working.
- (2019-10-11) Diego Neves: This was absolutely the best way to watch youtube. Period. It costs 10 dollars a year to use all of its functionalities, but boy, it's absolutely worth it. But now it has stopped working, and I haven't received any replies from support. Their twitter and facebook pages have also been abandoned. It's a shame, because I absolutely loved it. I'll change my rating of it to five stars if it ever gets fixed.
- (2019-09-30) Adam Savoy: Used to work, now just spins on "Feeds" at loading.
- (2019-09-22) Danny S.W: J'utilise cette application depuis des années et c'est la meilleur extension pour YouTube ! Mais depuis hier plus rien ne fonctionne :(
- (2019-09-20) Kleberson Almeida: Onde esta a atualizacao?
- (2019-01-30) Henry Wilson: Fantastic, even though it gets buggy at times.
- (2019-01-17) fatin sabki: will subscribe if i am have enough money. loved it
- (2018-12-18) Steven: This seems like a nice platform. seriously, the watch history tab don't work. this needs to be fix or add a history tab.
- (2018-12-07) Disciple de Jésus-Christ: marche
- (2018-09-17) P A: Amazing
- (2018-06-27) Expensive subscription if you wanted to go beyond 2 feeds, and little functionality. The feed lists can't be sorted or filtered to hide watched items, and keeps resetting its position so you need to scan for pages to get back to unread content. Annoying.
- (2017-12-02) Nuru Zzaman: good
- (2017-11-18) Timothy John Telfair: It so far Rocks, we will see if it passes the test of time.
- (2017-10-13) James Berkheimer: When I first grabbed this extension it was great. YouTube does a horrible job at organizing their videos and Video Deck did the trick. But now it seems like no one is supporting the app. It's gotten consistently more buggy and support is almost non-existent as of this post. It still works, but I expect that it's been abandoned by the developers.
- (2017-10-01) Layheng Siv: i like it.
- (2017-09-19) Markus Wallin: Stop telling me that you are loggin in AND DO IT! I DONT CARE THAT YOU FAIL FOR 50 MINUTES! DO IT
- (2017-07-20) Elizabeth Holmes: Great! Amazing!
- (2017-06-29) Phantorang: So nice to keep track of newly published videos I am subsribing to, and so nicely organised.
- (2017-04-27) Vincent Luke: This is a fantastic product, but I am not paying monthly. A once off purchase, yes that I would do.
- (2017-03-18) The app stopped working, can't play any videos anymore.
- (2017-03-16) Jaime Saavedra: Al principio me parecio una excelente herramienta, pero luego de un tiempo me he dado cuenta que cada vez que uso esta extension, mi computadora se ralentiza mucho, seria mejor que una vez que los videos han sido marcados como vistos, desaparecieran del todo de la columna, pero no es asi, pienso que eso es lo que consume tantos recursos. Porfavor mejoren eso
- (2017-03-13) Sean Davis: A monthly subscription for a piece of software that has minimal functionality and eats up a massive percentage of your CPU is an absolute joke! A one-off fee would have been ok but i'm not paying monthly. Ridiculous. Plus it it slow down your computer by using so much CPU. Disgusting marketing strategy by not even mentioning the fee anywhere on their site therefore wasting my time downloading it. Massive thumbs down.
- (2017-02-10) Rubel Hossain: Loved it
- (2017-01-27) Timothy Coey: awesome
- (2020-09-16, v:1.0.7) Armand Crepeau: Video Deck
i just installed your extensions and it does not even work what is wrong with it YOU SHOULD NOT PUT AN EXTENSION THAT DOES NOT EVEN WORK ON THE PLAYSTORE it is wrong FIX IT ASAP FAST.
- (2020-05-06, v:1.0.7) Paulius Zilinskas: Error loading Consent Form
For the longest time now, I was unable to get my subscriptions to load into the Deck due to some weird error. After another try I've got a good clue - turns out it works on my phone and another browser, but not on my Chrome. When I use the Deck on other platforms, it asks for permissions from my Google account, which it doesn't for me on Chrome. When I confirm these permissions, it works as intended. I just wish I could also get to the same Consent Form on Chrome :( For reference, this is what the error message reads: " Error 400: redirect_uri_mismatch The redirect URI in the request, https://www.videodeck.net/auth/callback, does not match the ones authorized for the OAuth client. To update the authorized redirect URIs, visit: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/credentials/oauthclient/1089430003057-jklurvmj7pl4jd9jh6mcovd9dkqo7oq1.apps.googleusercontent.com?project=1089430003057 "
- (2020-04-09, v:1.0.7) Corey Myers: Unable to load app want a refund.
The app won't even load anymore. I just subscribed. Please refund.
- (2020-01-22, v:1.0.7) Locale Laval: log in STILL doesn't work. it has been 6 months!
When will this be resolved?
- (2019-11-10, v:1.0.7) James Risse: sign in disabled
Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app This app has not been verified yet by Google in order to use Google Sign In.
- (2019-11-08, v:1.0.7) Social Media Agentur Daniel Heuts: Kein Zugriff
Was ist zu tun? Gruss
- (2019-11-08, v:1.0.7) Social Media Agentur Daniel Heuts: Kein Zugriff mehr
Was ist zu tun? Grüsse
- (2019-10-26, v:1.0.7) Alex Kibbe: Is it getting unborked at any point?
Still not loading
- (2019-10-15, v:1.0.7) Ricardo Alberto Torres Guzman: Not working yet
Not working, getting near a month, very hard to find the feedback from the developer/s not enough updates on what is happening, screenshots of the emails would be good, an issue number or something to follow even one from youtube itself to pressure.
- (2019-09-21, v:1.0.7) David Shively: Video Deck log-in
There appears to be an issue with the feeds. It shows "Welcome" but doesn't show the account name and never loads any feeds. Will you be fixing the issues with the log-in?
- (2019-09-20, v:1.0.7) Kelvin Samuel: Stuck on Feeds when loading
It just gets stuck saying Feeds when its loading. Ive tried in chrome and edge and cleared my cache in both.
- (2019-05-15, v:1.0.7) EvilScotsman22: Doesn't load at all.
Videodeck won't load at all for me, it is getting stuck on the welcome screen loading feeds. This persists even after removing and reinstalling the extension.
- (2017-07-23, v:1.0.7) ed rosado: Malware
Comcode d.o.o., i want to ensure that you do not ever bill me again. 1) the app does not work, it does not load videos. 2) there is no discernable way to uninstall the app. 3) you provide a link for support but do not actually respond to inquiries.
- (2017-07-23, v:1.0.7) ed rosado: does not load, i have pais.
do you actually respond to all the folk who are complaining other than aim them at the url. do something, earn your money.
3.6 (936 votes)
Last update / version
2017-04-08 / 1.0.7