Print Friendly and PDF any Webpage
Save Paper and Ink When You Print Print Friendly removes ads, navigation and junk before your print. Pages are optimized for the ultimate print reading experience. Edit Before Printing Click-to-delete any content before printing. Remove all images or individual images. Change the text size from larger to smaller. Print or Save as PDF Generate PDFs for archiving, sharing, or saving. PDFs include clickable links, and source URL so you can continue to interact. Features * Print Preview * Save as PDF * Email Page * Remove Images and text you don't want * Change font size
- (2020-01-22) Achim Braemer: Absolutely love it: Many pages are stripped to the needed content automatically, for example, comment sections are often already removed. If not, it is extremely easy and efficient to remove unwanted parts. Ideal for elderly people like me who like reading hard copies but not consume too many trees ;-). Reliable and fast. Where can I donate?
- (2020-01-15) Психология Современности: Cool Tool!
- (2020-01-15) Tuấn Cao Văn: Tiện lợi, nhanh chóng, Xuất Pdf tốt
- (2020-01-14) Yeison Andino: Very useful and very easy to use!
- (2020-01-11) Gurcan Saripinarli: harika, acaip işime yaradı.
- (2020-01-11) Валерий Камбалин: Лучшее, из того, что здесь перепробовал! Интеллектуально выбирает основной текст, который остается косметически подчистить от оставшейся, лишней информации.
- (2020-01-10) Ranjit Ravindran: What exactly I searched for fast PDF
- (2020-01-08) JuanCarlos: Justo lo que promete, facil de usar
- (2020-01-07) Jiří Krajčík: Very helpful and very practical, I highly recommend.
- (2020-01-05) e Howard Green: Like it most of the time. But sometimes cuts too much. And somehow, occasionally is missing from icon row for extensions. The Store says it has been disabled. Who and by what process? Typically if I uninstall it (remove from Chrome) and add it back, it shows up again.
- (2019-12-28) Tiffany Ghiselin: I'm Old School and like documents to refer back to. This is the best PDF creator I have tried. I do a lot of research and store a lot of web-page data and this app really does a great job of clearing out the junk and organizing what's left really well. I especially like that after it generates the rendering you can go in and delete out anything you don't want before you make your pdf. Thanks, Love it!
- (2019-12-26) Vincent Kruskal: At last, I don't have to resurrect IE to print a Web page as I see it.
- (2019-12-18) C R: The Print Friendly extension is ideal for generating a PDF file where you want to save the text/content of a webpage. I love being able to make the font larger and to shrink or eliminate images, or remove superfluous stuff (like at the end of an article). If I'm going to email a PDF file of a webpage/article to someone, this generates a cleanly formatted file. I've been using the "Print Friendly" extension for years now. I love that it is fast and typically helps remove all the junk from a page. Quite often, Ctrl+P and trying to save a webpage as a PDF file ends up being poorly formatted. I like that Print Friendly includes the URL at the top of the page, so I have the FULL URL (not a partial URL that can get cutoff in a footer). PrintFriendly will frequently reduce the total number of pages vs printing to a PDF file, because it removes all of the advertising junk the space taken up from headers and footers. Occasionally, PrintFriendly will miss some of the content of a page, so I will resort to other means of creating my PDF file. Before I save my PrintFriendly file, I have the option to delete blocks from the preview. I'll frequently delete superfluous information (usually at the top/bottom of the page) and any images/icons that don't add value to the document. I like that I can shrink images too. Especially if I want to print something from the web (ie to a printer) and I want to reduce my use of toner, I'll either shrink or remove the images. In order to save or print webpage content, I use several methods:  Ctrl+P > Save as PDF;  Print Friendly (this Chrome extension);  Chrome Ext: "Take Webpage Screenshots Entirely - FireShot" (4.7 stars, 27k reviews, 2.6M users)  Chrome Ext: "Nimbus Screenshot & Screen Video Recorder" (4.6 stars, 11k reviews, 1.5M users) If I want to highlight a section of text and only print that, I'll use the browser print function and choose to print only my selection. My advice when using PrintFriendly is to take a quick look to make sure that everything on the page that you want to save, is there. With webpages that are mostly text, it is rarely an issue. PrintFriendly is ideal for saving webpages as PDF files when your goal is to save the content/text of a page. On certain websites, they don't want users scraping data or saving PDF files of the data, so occasionally when I save as a PDF file using the browser print function, it is blurred out (as designed by the website). In those cases, I use Fireshot or Nimbus. My feedback to the developers would be the following: It would be great if the text/content of the webpage has links in the page, I would like one of the following (with or without an option to toggle hyperlinks before saving): (A) include the hyperlinks to be in the PrintFriendly document; OR, (B) instead of the file containing active hyperlinks, display the hyperlinks inline with the text (in parentheses or brackets or just after the last word contained as part of the link) Great Extension! I keep this extension active and use it almost daily.
- (2019-12-18) Sam Huddleston: I love this! I like that it lets you delete unnecessary sections that you don't need on the paper, so no wasting ink.
- (2019-12-14) Canta Tam: 赞爆了，大大地提升了我处理文档的速度。
- (2019-12-13) Max Steel: S*ck My D*ck google ads!
- (2019-12-13) Wang Haito: 很好，可以去掉很多无用的东西。 很棒，非常适合我的用途。
- (2019-12-11) Mykola Parkhomenko: Does the job well. It grabs the main content , for instance an article, from the website neatly whilst leaving all the clutter behind. I like reading printouts avoiding the strain of reading from a computer screen. Nice features are also a possibility to change font-size and remove or scale the pictures. Love it.
- (2019-12-08) Jacob wu: good for me
- (2019-12-06) Louise Diamond: Was working perfectly until today!! No matter what the url, the screen just goes black and waits to connect with printfriendly.com -- but nothing happens and the screen stays black. I've tried many different webpages but the same thing is happening. I tried reinstalling the extension but nothing fixes it. PRINT FRIENDLY PLEASE FIX THIS BUG !!!!
- (2019-12-03) SANJYOTI KKHAJHS: One of the must have extensions in your browser. Keep it up. Please if possible make booklet style printing available directly when we download... the pdf or print it.
- (2019-12-01) 99 bits: Never works, "Network timed out"
- (2019-11-28) Sushruta Bhattacharjee: Rarely do I leave reviews on anything, let alone a Chrome extension. But this extension is one of the best things I have on my computer, and therefore I am compelled to leave a 5 star review for it. It is simple, quick, and efficient in its task. Nothing more, nothing less - just beautiful PDFs ready to be printed.
- (2019-11-27) Shawn Lu: Pretty nice to create some exam paper from a heavy framed website to get a clean format copy easily. Awesome!
- (2019-11-17) MD.MOBASWER HOQUE: very nice
- (2020-01-23, v:2.7.14) flying frenchman: Images missing
Hi there, great little piece of kit! Some images are not included in the preview. Is there an options to have all of them visible in the preview and let the user remove them before printing to pdf? thanks!
- (2020-01-10, v:2.7.13) Sebastian Mattern: No connection
The extension says that it's not possible to connect the site for a pdf. But the funfact is, that I can see the generated pdf for at least 0.5 seconds before the failure-msg appears...
- (2020-01-09, v:2.7.13) Julie Cutlip: not working
Hi- I am still having the same issue others have described with the page going transparent blackish when I click the extension that others have described. Your replies to some of them indicate that the issue was fixed. I deleted the extension and re-loaded it, but I'm getting the same issue. Please advise. I have the extension currently deleted again since it is unusable.Thank you!
- (2020-01-01, v:2.7.12) Rafik M: CAN'T PRINT
I don't print khatiyan record?
- (2019-12-27, v:2.7.12) NAZIMUDDIN AHMED: not work
print friendly & pdf not work
- (2019-12-17, v:2.7.12) EILEEN ZYGARLICKE: Not working
When I click on the icon, a dark transparent screen overlies the page but nothing else comes up. This has been going on for a while. Can you help? I used this extension all the time.
- (2019-12-07, v:2.7.12) Stuart Carlow: Images in the PDF
When I use PrintFriendly to create a PDF of a newspaper article with several photos, only the first image appears in the PDF and the others are missing. I have found this to be the case with both Chrome and Firefox.
- (2019-12-06, v:2.7.12) Physiceleven JK: Error Reporting
It's not working. When I click on the shortcut button, just a dark transparent layout over my screen appears. My Chrome version is 78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (64-bit). Please fix it, I love your extension a lot, I use it everyday.
- (2019-12-06, v:2.7.12) alistair cheyne: Print Friendly app
after using this app successfully for approx 2 years on Google Chrome now not working beyond initial black out of page to be printed
- (2019-11-26, v:2.7.9) H Ramjan SK: not working
- (2019-11-26, v:2.7.9) H Ramjan SK: no working
not working google pint friendly axtanson
- (2019-11-22, v:2.7.9) Elna Hamp: Not printing on the webpages
I love the concept of your app, but it's doesn't appear to be working correctly. It doesn't print all the pages.
- (2019-11-20, v:2.7.9) Nicholas Sweet: No Longer Working Correctly
Since the last update (11/5/19), whenever I try to use print friendly, the screen turns transparent and some options appear to the left side, but it won't print, or convert to a pdf. I have been loving this for a while, but now it is unusable...please let me know if you get it fixed.
- (2019-11-19, v:2.7.9) Alicia Richmond: Not capturing the whole page.
I am trying to capture the whole page and edit out what I don't need. The app is only capturing the lower portion of the page.
- (2019-11-13, v:2.7.9) Hunter E. Lewis: Error - unable to use after newest update
When trying to use the extension I get an error that does not allow for printing/editing/pdf. It darkens the screens and shows a large undo button with little Xs below it.
- (2019-11-13, v:2.7.9) Sumangal Roy: PRINT
NOT PROPPERLY WOKING
- (2019-11-11, v:2.7.9) Ashley Blake: Not Working
Since the last update this extension won't work. I have tried on multiple devices. I've even tried uninstalling an reinstalling.
- (2019-11-11, v:2.7.9) Sk Ratan: not working
banlarbhumi land information not print this side please help me
- (2019-11-11, v:2.7.9) sahikul Amin: Not Suport for Print
not print total page