An extension to support Lenovo's ThinkVantage Password Manager in Google Chrome!
NOTE: You must download and install the latest version of the Password Manager application (v4.60 or later) from the Lenovo Web site to use this extension. Lenovo's ThinkVantage Password Manager makes logging on to your favorite Web sites quicker and easier! Password Manager helps ease the burden of keeping track of your user IDs and passwords by securely storing them on your computer and automatically filling them in for you when it’s time to log in. Lenovo's ThinkVantage Password Manager works better than the password manager built into Chrome because you can use it to fill in passwords in other browsers, and it also supports using the fingerprint reader built into your Lenovo computer for additional convenience and security. The ThinkVantage Password Manager application includes a full UI for managing your stored passwords. You must download and install the latest ThinkVantage Password Manager application from the Lenovo Support Web site to use this Chrome extension (v4.60 or later required).
- (2018-01-24) Mar Sel: norm
- (2017-11-28) Ada Chioma: too many pop ups
- (2017-11-16) Илья Костерин: не работает, серенькая иконочка, нажимаешь и попадаешь магазин где написано - "Добавлено в Chrome" ))
- (2017-09-30) daffa damanik: baik
- (2017-08-20) Bernd Seiter: ok
- (2017-01-15) aleksandr kucheryavenko: ok
- (2016-10-22) niki lv: Not Working!!!
- (2016-05-16) shyamsunder v v: really helpful
- (2016-05-16) 包星星: 非常好用的工具！
- (2016-04-29) Tony Smith: Love it! Use it all the time.
- (2016-04-24) Piomol PL: Nie działa poprawnie W10 Lenovo X201 laptop type 3323
- (2016-03-31) Ben Dunsford: It does pop up adds everywere
- (2016-02-10) I S: неудобно очень — постоянно вылезает
- (2015-08-20) Jabari Baker: The constant pop-ups are a pain. There is no way is disable them. Some websites can make the password manager pop-up multiple time. This most aggravating issue, if you have a fingerprint reader, once the manager pops-up you must swipe your finger asap. If you select another window or app, the password manager will no accept your fingerprint swipe. I have multiple screens, normally I will send an email or other things while I wait for a site to load. I can no-longer multitask if I want to use this tool
- (2015-05-31) Adel Eddhaoui: thanks
- (2015-03-03) only asks to save password but does not autofill for websites
- (2015-02-20) Alex Mayne: worse than pop ups from a virus, constant, unblockable pop-ups
- (2014-10-17) Logan Brooks: pops up every time I go to a website with a password
- (2014-10-13) Matúš Knapík: Old fingerint Reader was better
- (2014-10-09) Ferenc Janosi: By installing ThinkVantage Password Manager version >4.6, this extension will be added automatically.
- (2014-09-23) Joachim Seidler: works great
- (2014-07-30) Devin Friske: Works for me! Thought the desktop app itself would be annoying, but it's been pretty useful.
- (2014-07-24) It's working!!! updating password manager to 220.127.116.11 not only in chrome! download from lenovo web
- (2014-07-23) 李林峰: The Manager will prompt up at the upper right corner of Chrome and ask for permission every time I start Chrome. Is there a way to stop this?
- (2014-07-15) gaurav chaurasia: Just love it........... Make sure you download latest version from Lenovo website..