Từ điển Bubble (Instant Dictionary): nhanh chóng tra cứu định nghĩa của từ với âm thanh khi bạn duyệt web.
With this extension, you can: 1) Double-click any word to view its instant definition in a small pop-up bubble. 2) Lookup the complete definition of words or phrases using the toolbar dictionary. 3) Perform lookup for detailed definitions in online dictionary. 4) One click access to Google search if the word/phrase is not found in dictionary. NOTE: Currently only English Dictionary and English Wikipedia are supported. IMPORTANT: The bubble will not work in tabs that were open prior to installation; such tabs must be refreshed. Also, note that all extensions are disabled on Chrome Web Store pages (including this page). Having problems with this extension? Please fill out a problem report at http://goo.gl/Zc5e2 Join us: Twitter - twitter.com/GoodWordGuide Facebook - facebook.com/goodwordguide Google+ - https://plus.google.com/+Goodwordguide By: GoodWordGuide.com GWGDictionary.com
- (2021-07-02) カオウィチャン: Better than google dictionary. It gives more than one definition and some synonyms. Take for example the word "post". This word have many definition but google only give the one (noun) definition about it being a timber used to support something, while this extension is a little bit better in that it gives two definitions, a noun and a verb, and plus synonym words.
- (2021-04-09) Monika Ramzy: Since Google Dictionary stopped working, I've been looking for one to replace all it's functions. This one is very good but the only things it doesn't do is translate words from other languages or phrases. It would be great if it could give the translation from Google Translate when you select a foreign-language word or a phrase. Edit: For anybody else looking for a Google Dictionary replacement, I just spent most of my day downloading different extensions and my favourite was "Rememberry" because like Google Dictionary, it gives you definitions, word translations and phrase translations at the same time and it does it pretty smoothly. But if you don't need something to look up whole phrases, this one is perfect
- (2021-03-25) S K: Hey man, great extension, if you could fix the bug that doesn't allow the definition to come up when a space is highlighted I would use it for a longer time. Here's an example: HIGHLIGHT(SPACE) <-- Highlighted/double-clicked this, doesn't work. HIGHLIGHT <-- I have to manually click and drag my cursor to the end of the word without the space for it to work. Thanks :)
- (2021-03-20) Haran G: Saw from a review on GOOGLE DICT since that isnt working and this is GREAT love the synoymn addition woopeee
- (2021-02-23) Micae Trần Quốc Bảo: 502 error
- (2021-02-08) Nhật Hân: super love this dictionary!! easy to use and useful!!
- (2021-02-06) BRAWL STARS PRENSESİ: VERY BAD
- (2021-01-25) J Ranieri: Very happy with it. Works perfect.
- (2021-01-18) Kaitlyn H.: Amazing dictionary!
- (2021-01-08) SIM QA: I like it.
- (2021-01-07) Clyne Shi: Getting instant result. really handy.
- (2020-12-31) Samarth Ashish: must include several other options ... like showing all the meanings of a word ,showing sentence examples [just as in google] , some words' show no meaning .... PLEASE FIX THEM VERY SOON ...
- (2020-12-19) Adebayo Idowu: Thank you just thank you.I rate you 5 stars for the amazing job
- (2020-12-01) Nima Bathaie: After I reinstalled chrome it does not work anymore! .. Just realized that it was another extension that caused this problem. removed that and everything is fine now!
- (2020-11-30) Len Colby: I just installed it on the latest version of Chrome and it does not work.
- (2020-10-31) Cüneyt Eti: Great tool which provides details as well (e.g. pronunciation) FEEDBACK: Could you revise the content of "Download history" file so that it also includes the meaning of the listed (searched) words. In that way a file would be more complete and fit for purpose. Thanks
- (2020-10-25) Bianca Krystal: 可以增加一个功能吗？ 把词查询以后，自动加入历史的储存单词表，同时也加入这个新词的意思，方便我们导出复习！谢谢！ Overall, it's one of the best dictionary i've been used and one suggestion , could add word definition in the history vocabulary excel list then we can export the word with definition together, it will be easier for us EFL ESL learner to review all the words we check ! thank you !
- (2020-10-17) Baron von Koeker: It doesn't show some selections' translations automatically, but it shows them when I click the extension icon. Please fix it, this is a wonderful extension
- (2020-10-15) Sivanjaneyulu Tungala: It's better than Grammerly
- (2020-10-09) Khue Her: dictionary limited same as google dictionary (medical words). cannot look up definition of word in the pop up definition, which google dictionary can do.
- (2020-10-05) Muhammad Tauseef: I love it but plz add the feature to "provide definition for within definition words" when selected.!
- (2020-09-29) David Tarazona: It was good, but it broke the comments feature in Google Docs. I couldn't click on comments forms to add or answer comments, the clicked moved away, very annoying.
- (2020-09-25) Jayant Malani: The latest update on Sept 18 2020 is misbehaving with google doc. The extension is taking the focus and I am not able to write comments and modify the document name.
- (2020-09-19) Keith LaKey: Try creating an Identity at the goodwordguide web site. You will fail in frustration. If they haven't noticed that no one is joining, how much attention are the paying to their software?
- (2020-08-29) Sanic: Yo, please allow us the option to change back to the old style icon. This square one is disgusting.
- (2020-08-22) Bhanu Tez: Not working
- (2020-08-22) Malvika Rk: Must have! Very convenient and easy to use. Suggestion: Adding Antonyms and a Wikipedia link would immensely helpful.
- (2020-08-20) LeShata: It does actually exactly what I asked for, which is define unknown terms.
- (2020-08-12) George Lopes: Amazing!
- (2020-08-03) Moin Khan: I've been using this extension for a while now and I love it!
- (2020-07-07) Highlight Em Up: lovely ... just double click and tadda no need to go to other page .. and the number of synonyms and antonyms you are providing are really helpful. its not alternate it is the real key...
- (2020-07-07) Edward Puentes: Does not work
- (2020-06-28) Lana Kotlo: The most user friendly and intuitive plugin out of all dictionary plugins.
- (2020-03-26) Teodor Poparescu: Almost perfect. If it had a right click menu option to search for the selected word, it would be perfect.
- (2020-03-21) Brenn Romero: It's incredibly useful!! Thanks a lot for this amazing extension... I'd like to know if there is a similar extension for german or other languages. I know for examples rikaikun and rikaichan, instant dictionaries for japanese-english, but haven't found the same for more languages.
- (2020-03-10) Thor Mardis: I love this extension and use it a lot. however, it suddenly stopped working. When I select the icon and type in a word nothing happens... selecting text to find its definition is the only function that works. pls help
- (2020-03-01) sam oscar: excellent dictionary. in "how to use the word" distinction between the synonyms is very helpful.
- (2020-02-22) Thảo Nguyễn Thu: Word's pronunciation is wrong sometimes. For example, prounciation of "Litmit" is /ˈlɪmɪt/, but the dictionary shows me /'limət/
- (2020-01-24) Bhikhabhai Kadia: Very useful and instantly helpful. Thanks.
- (2020-01-16) Erick Ttito: Se nota que está muy completa pero está en inglés. Y así no vale pz
- (2019-12-18) Jonne Teixeira: Fantastic, I've been using for some period and that's helped me a lot! THank you so much!
- (2019-11-11) Legion: Dummy English aka US English is the only English available in this extension.
- (2019-10-21) Tamer b: Excellent
- (2019-10-01) Laurie Straub: This is a perfect replacement for the good old Google Dictionary extension which Google abandoned back in 2017 and broke, and has never fixed/updated it since. Thanks so much!! I use this daily.
- (2019-09-27) Mehmet Köse: Very useful and very fast. Faster than Google's Dictionary Extension, which borked and forced me to find a new app. I repeat: It's faster than Google's app!
- (2019-09-23) Tyler Prince: At first I was skeptical because it didn't seem to work but then i refreshed my tabs and it works really well. Saves you the trouble of opening a new tab or having to switch tabs to define something. And the definitions are from accredited dictionaries.
- (2019-09-19) Lee Schwartz: I LOVE this extension! One request: When I do a double click on a word, the bubble with the definition is always below the word. If the word is located near the bottom of the screen, the bubble with the definition will extend below the screen, so you have to scroll down to see it. Please make the location of the bubble be variable, with the bubble above the word when the word is near the bottom of the screen, and below the word otherwise.
- (2019-09-01) Reko Starr: Fantastic! Highly practical dictionary with pronunciation feature added. So easy to understand new words now! Guys, please make this available for firefox. This is amazing!
- (2019-08-22) jason: The voice rendering sounds terrible, the pronunciation isn't good either; Certain words will have vowels and/or syllables that don't have realistic or proper accentuation, relative volume or inflections. About 1/5 of the time there isn't even any pronunciation for a word. There are also many common words that do not have definitions, for example, this extension finds no definition for the word "your". There are also many common phrases which are missing.
- (2019-08-17) Ankur Bhardwaj: Extremely helpful
- (2021-06-08, v:15.7) javad ghavipanjeh: Constantly receiving an error: No results were found
Hi, I can't see the meaning of any word because just receive this error: No results were found.
- (2021-05-25, v:15.7) Nikhil Bhagat: Improvement suggestions
I see that the extension has download history option which is in excel and it's great. My suggestion is it would have been awesome if that excel history contained the definition of the looked up words in concise way as it pops in bubble. It will be great help for someone learning new language or building vocabulary or preparing for exams. Thank you and your dictionary is better than google.
- (2021-03-28, v:15.7) Alex Bewley: Complaint: implicit bias
I have a complaint to make about the definitions you are using. I am working for a client whose organisation is involved in charitable work with the Muslim community in Britain. I just noticed that when I highlight either the word "Muslim" or "Islamic" the definition that your app states for both words, in the adjective, is "of or relating to or supporting Islamism." Firstly, this is simply and factually incorrect. I have checked the Oxford, Websters, and Collins English dictionaries, as well as Dictionary.com, and none cite this as a definition. Secondly, of course they don't: Islamism is - and is commonly understood to be - a controversial and militant (in the political sense) ideological movement within the vastly differentiated schools of thought and beliefs of contemporary Islam, one that promotes a distinct political as well as religious goal and is overtly hostile to countervailing ideas within or without the Islamic faith. Islamism is unequivocally NOT equivalent with Islam, nor is it's definition anywhere close to the definitions of the words Muslim or Islamic. Collins online English Dictionary definition of Islamic: ADJECTIVE [ADJECTIVE noun] Islamic means belonging or relating to Islam. Collins online English Dictionary definition of Islamist: ADJECTIVE 1. supporting or advocating Islamic fundamentalism The two definitions are clearly quite separate.(Same goes for Muslim if you look for the definition of this word in any dictionary.) It is therefore incorrect and highly deleterious that you are defining this word as such, and it's also inflammatory and encouraging of prejudice against Muslims - painting all who belong to this vast diverse faith group as fundamentalists. Whoever has put this definition in your app is either ignorant, in receipt of implicit biases they need to check and you ought to check, or acting with bigoted and malicious intentions. I will be removing your app from my extensions, and if I don't hear back from you on this I will continue to pursue the matter.
- (2021-02-19, v:15.6) Sity Kunarisasi: Extention not founding in my desktop or Ipad
Hi, could you help me to installing the extension for my mac book air and Ipad? I dind't see aplication in my desktop or Ipad, thank you
- (2021-01-19, v:15.5) Arafat Rahman: about language change
I can not translate the words into Bengali. Can I have an option like that?
- (2020-12-30, v:15.5) lara hart: Not Working
I've shut down chrome and even restarted my computer. The extension doesn't work at all. No bubble pops up.
- (2020-10-19, v:15.5) Mohammad Afaq: social work
- (2020-09-18, v:15.2) Mellwie Everblaze: Latest update got bugs? (Google docs)
Not sure if it's your own update or google doc's. But since a few days back I haven noticed that highlighting things with this extention downloaded makes not only the background dark grey, but it also makes you unable to comment in documents. Setting a trigger for when to activate it doesn't appear to work. It is otherwise a very good extention.
- (2020-09-10, v:14.3) Nathan Rooke: Breaks Google Docs
If this extension is running it will prevent you from being able to leave comments in google docs.
- (2020-08-29, v:12.1) Sanic: Add an option in settings to use old style circular icon.
New one is kind of ugly... Sorry.
- (2020-06-08, v:10.5) David I: Extension should work on pdfs
I study for my dental school exams from a pdf of notes with sometimes tough vocabulary. It would be great if the extension worked on pdfs that are opened using chrome. So far I've been using the extension to type out the word for a definition but the double click feature would save so much time. Either way thank you! Awesome extension so far!
- (2020-03-26, v:10.4) Kathryn Johnson: It's Not Working?
I see that others have posted about the same thing that I'm experiencing. When I type a word into the dictionary pop-up, it does not search it and therefore does not provide a definition. It's all looks right now and no function, but it's perfect for me, which is why I want to keep using it if it regains function.
- (2020-03-24, v:10.4) Burt Lo: Extension not providing definitions
When our users click on the extension icon, they can type in a word, but after clicking Define nothing happens. Double-clicking on a word on a website still produces a definition. But, now users cannot lookup words through the extension.
- (2020-03-21, v:10.4) Mason Foley: Misleading error message when no definition is available
Seems that if there is no definition available when invoking the plugin, it tells you there is no internet connection which is clearly not the case in my experience. Seems like the condition is jumping to the wrong code. Not a deal breaker but definitely was confusing at first. Now I just ignore it. Link to screenshot: https://www.screencast.com/t/E0tJpRIfEYRk
- (2020-03-16, v:10.4) Floris Van Der Staay: Still no text appears in the pop up white box of the extension
Hi, Even after removing and reinstalling the extension, and completely force quitting Chrome and reopening it, the plugin still does not work (anymore)..
- (2019-11-01, v:4.11) Edouard Lorenceau: Reviewing words in the word history
Could you add a way to review the words we save in the word history? Downloading the CSV of every word I've looked up is NOT a useful solution to this problem! The way we learn new words is by seeing them several times, so adding a way to review old words that we have previously looked up is invaluable. I think this should be implemented in the options page for the extension. There we'd find a list of all the words we've looked up and their definition (up to a limit, and then we could flip between pages of it.) Another thing that could be nice is bringing a random previously-looked-up word and definition inside the window that appears when we click on the extension's icon.
- (2019-09-01, v:4.11) Reko Starr: Need this on firefox!
Guys, please make this available for firefox. This is amazing!
- (2019-08-05, v:4.11) Ron Ho: Scrolling Bar
Can you please make the pop-up bubble scrollable? As every time I click "More" to get full meanings of a word, a new tab is opened and then they gradually eat up most RAM on my PC so I have to stop reading and close them manually. A scrolling bar added to the bubble would be saving lots of time for reading.
- (2019-03-27, v:4.11) Hog Slice: Other browsers
Do you plane a Firefox version?
- (2019-03-14, v:3.81) Extension does no work with chrome Version 73.0.3683.75
I've upgraded to the latest version of Chrome and the extension stopped working properly. The problem is that when I highlight a word the bubble that appears is empty.
- (2018-12-26, v:3.71) Stacey Anderson: Permissions
Is this open source? I'm very leary of extensions that ask to read all website data - I kind of understand why in this case- but only a few months ago, one of my popular extensions was compromised by a hacker hacking into extension owners Chrome Store Dev account and the hacker pushed a malicious version of the extension out which changed permissions to needing to read all data on websites, because it had a key-logger and credential stealing script in the code that phoned back to a central server.. Thankfully it only took 5 hours for things to get taken down, but it was still a scary experience none the less (I disabled that app when Chrome warned me of the heightened permission settings, thank gosh! but still frightened me)... So.. I like to read the code of anything asking for such high permissions..
- (2018-10-03, v:3.71) Nikhil M: Stopped working
Dictionary Bubble has stopped working and started to throw me "Internet connection timed out, please try again".
- (2018-10-02, v:3.71) Maria Spiliotopoulou: error "Internet connection timed out, please try again"
Why do I get an error "Internet connection timed out, please try again"? I installed it a few days ago but it hasn't worked at all, it either does nothing or gives me this error message. Please help!