Open and download desired links with internet download manager.
Open With Internet Download Manager is a browser extension that enables you to open and download a desired item with an Internet Download Manager (IDM) application. To operate with this addon you need a native-client patch to connect your browser with native IDM application in your OS. Please read the following to get more info on how to install native-client and operate with this add-on. 1) after installing the add-on, you need to connect it with native applications (i.e. IDM) on your machine. If you do not have IDM, please head to (internetdownloadmanager.com/download.html) and install IDM on your machine. Once you have IDM, you need to make the connection between IDM and your browser. 2) to make this connection, a separate patch is provided in GitHub. Please download and install this patch from: https://github.com/alexmarcoo/open-in-native-client/releases Follow the instruction in the above GitHub repo to download and install the related patch to your system. After installing, the "Open With Internet Download Manager" add-on, your browser can communicate with IDM on your machine (i.e. Window OS). 3) before using the add-on, please open the option's page and make sure the path to IDM is correct based on your operating system. For example, the path to IDM in Window 10 is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\IDMan.exe Next, please follow the below steps to open and download desired links in IDM. a. right click on a download link and then click on the - Download with Internet Download Manager - from the context-menu. b. IDM has several input arguments to enhance downloading desired files. The default argument for downloading is: /d. To get more info about other arguments please open the add-on option's page and read section arguments. Please note that, you need to add parameters comma separated, for example to automatically download a file write: "/d,/n" in the designated area. c. you can set the IDM path in your machine from the options page. To report any bug, please fill the bug report form in the add-on's homepage (https://mybrowseraddon.com/open-with-idm.html).
- (2020-08-11) BIRSH ZELEKE: it works,good job
- (2020-08-10) joko wahono: GOOD
- (2020-08-03) 王翔: An error has occured please make sure path is correct in the options page", Could you tell me how to fix this problem
- (2020-07-13) Leekuen Chiang: 无用
- (2020-06-26) Сергей Taрзан: в Яндекс Браузере не работает.
- (2020-04-12) Onur Kırman: MÜTHİŞ BİR UYGULAMA HERKEZİN KULLANMASINI TAVSİE EDERİM...
- (2020-04-03) الهدعشري: زفت
- (2020-04-03) Widia Mitha: thank u
- (2020-03-31) charkaoui himmi: je suis satisfait
- (2020-03-27) vignesh chandrasekaran: nice
- (2020-03-27) Eng esam: doesn't work
- (2020-03-26) Diana Salfate: me gusto mucho excelente servidor
- (2020-03-24) Viraj Creations: good
- (2020-03-16) mohamed anwar: جيدا
- (2020-02-26) Waheeb Alhotbane: راأااااااااائع
- (2020-02-19) ناقد Critic: Doesn't work
- (2020-02-02) ardian ptdi: great
- (2020-01-18) Jule Rulez: Works PERFECT Loving it! Saving videos Downloading from 16 even 32 suorces at once! People that have problems with it ether cant or wont read properly written instructions!
- (2020-01-11) ERKAN FİLİZ: güzel, istediğim her şeyi indirebiliyorum
- (2019-12-29) Recep CANPOLAT: çalişmıyıor
- (2019-12-17) Michael Kamau: Captures downloads perfectly
- (2019-12-16) Özcan Özkan: İDM İntegrasyon modül çalışmıyor. Buda çalışmıyor. dolayısıyla onunla beraber çalışıyor anlamına gelir.Yani tek başına bir işe yaramıyor. Not Working
- (2019-11-11) Amr Almarakby: It Doesn't Work,
- (2019-11-08) Annush Polot: Doesn't work
- (2019-11-01) Wang King: this is good