Open and download desired links with internet download manager.
Open With Internet Download Manager is a browser extension that enables you to open and download a desired item with an Internet Download Manager (IDM) application. In order to operate with this addon you need a native-client patch to connect your browser with native IDM application in your OS. Please read the following to get more info on how to install native-client and operate with this addon. Note 1: after installing the addon, you need to connect it with native applications (i.e. IDM) on your machine. If you do not have IDM, please head to (www.internetdownloadmanager.com/download.html) and install IDM on your machine. Once you have IDM, you need to make the connection between IDM and Opera. In order to make this connection, a separate patch is provided in GitHub. Please download and install this patch from: https://github.com/alexmarcoo/open-in-native-client/releases Follow the instruction in the above GitHub page to download and install the related patch to your system. After installing, the "Open With Internet Download Manager" addon, your browser can communicate with IDM on your machine (i.e. Window OS). Note 2: before using the addon, please open the option's page and make sure the path to IDM is correct based on your Operating System. For example, the path to IDM in Window 10 is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\IDMan.exe Next, please follow the below steps to open and download desired links in IDM. A. right click on a download link and then click on the Download with IDM (from the context-menu). B. IDM has several input arguments to enhance downloading desired files. The default argument for downloading is: /d. To get more info about other arguments please open the addon options page and read section arguments. Please note that, you need to add parameters comma separated, for example to automatically download a file write: "/d,/n" in the designated area. c. you can set the IDM path in your machine from the options page. Note 3: in order to report any Bug, please fill the Bug report form in the addon's homepage (http://mybrowseraddon.com/open-with-idm.html).
- (2020-01-18) Jule Rulez: Works PERFECT Loving it! Saving videos Downloading from 16 even 32 suorces at once! People that have problems with it ether cant or wont read properly written instructions!
- (2020-01-11) ERKAN FİLİZ: güzel, istediğim her şeyi indirebiliyorum
- (2019-12-29) Recep CANPOLAT: çalişmıyıor
- (2019-12-17) Michael Kamau: Captures downloads perfectly
- (2019-12-16) Özcan Özkan: İDM İntegrasyon modül çalışmıyor. Buda çalışmıyor. dolayısıyla onunla beraber çalışıyor anlamına gelir.Yani tek başına bir işe yaramıyor. Not Working
- (2019-11-11) Amr Almarakby: It Doesn't Work,
- (2019-11-08) Annush Polot: Doesn't work
- (2019-11-01) Wang King: this is good
- (2019-09-17) Arpan Chakraborty: not working
- (2019-08-10) 董正: An error has occurred!Please make sure native-client patch is installed in your machine
- (2019-08-03) Mithun Mohonta: Don't Work.
- (2019-07-02) Nguyen Thi: bad
- (2019-06-26) Lambert official12: it doesn't work with baidu brouser
- (2019-06-26) Rhetto Music: good
- (2019-06-17) 飞火流云: An error has occurred!Please make sure native-client patch is installed in your machine
- (2019-06-14) evert acevedo: golod
- (2019-06-11) john enrique gonzalez mallarino: jvh
- (2019-06-08) ismet soner: can't grap videos at social media sites
- (2019-06-07) Greg Zeng: Did not work with Slimjet. Windows 10 Home Single Language (x64) Version 1903 (build 18362.116) Dell XPS-15 (L521x, 2013). i7, 16 GB DDR3, HDD (4TB), SSD (1TB).
- (2019-05-22) Kenneth Akussung: good
- (2019-05-21) Minh Hoang: good
- (2019-05-16) 黄志濠: so bad
- (2019-05-15) Imdadul Haque Shohag: I Like It ...
- (2019-05-08) güven çalım: çalışmıyor
- (2019-05-07) Mursel Erdogan: berbat