Hover, click or select to translate (with text-to-speech). Translator.
- (2020-08-02) amin khalesian: it doesnt work for me
- (2020-07-31) Nataliya Belichenko: Работало-работало и перестало... На все теперь один ответ: "Oops... No translation found". Месяца два, наверное, как это произошло.
- (2020-07-30) Michael McCreedy: Great app. I'm using it to learn German, and it would be really helpful if when translating individual words I had an option to get a little more information on that word, such as its gender, and the root/stem of the word. In the future, you could even add the declinations for those words. I think that this would really take this plugin to the next level.
- (2020-07-29) حسوني حسوني: احسنتم
- (2020-07-23) Erencan Akyüz: Çeviri konusunda en işe yarayan uzantı.
- (2020-07-22) White Bite: Лучшее что есть! Просто и великолепно, без лишнего! Еще бы кнопку включения-выключения сделать
- (2020-07-21) Vytautas Maksimavicius: Cool!
- (2020-07-11) Eugene Spiritus: Oops, no translation found. Халтура, товарищи, халтура!
- (2020-07-09) Carlos Rofts: Estaría cool añadir opciones para editar el pop up de la traducción con css, en textos muy largos es muy incomodo que este se extienda todo el vw. Buen Trabajo!
- (2020-07-05) Trieu Do: You should try it, I hope product keep advantages to continue create value for everyone need its
- (2020-07-05) Евгений Жуланов: ty
- (2020-07-04) naelson saraiva: Very good, would you can did deploy display sound when were selected word. neither that be paid. good luck everybody
- (2020-07-02) นิภัทร์ นวลจันทร์: ขอบคุณ
- (2020-04-16) Mehmet Aydin: User friendly, very successful :)
- (2020-04-14) Aleksei Poznakhirin: Thank you for this great add-on to Google Chrome! You are the best, guys!
- (2020-04-13) Saber Ahangar Darabi: The extension is great. Only the translation font is very small. Please think of a way to change the font size.For example, the user can adjust the font in 3 modes: small, medium, large. Or similar to the office word software, it can adjust from 8 to 50, for example. voice is not available too. xoxoxo edited :Monday, April 13, 2020 Hello Good time There is only one small problem. When we translate the sentence with transover, The translation is displayed without spaces and without going to the next line unlike original text, and the translation is shown completely and consecutively. and Web page Translation ("translate this page" like google translate) didn't exist. Yours sincerely Saber from Iran
- (2020-04-12) merve ayşe saraç: loved it
- (2020-04-12) Amin Safarpour: I'm really surprised by its power.
- (2020-04-10) Omar Todookey: Muy facil de usar, practica. Es excelente!
- (2020-04-09) Nicholas Racana: Excellent, thanks, good Easter!
- (2020-04-08) Аниме хентай порно девушки секс скачать видео: Спасибо большое что делаете такие классные и удобные штуки
- (2020-04-02) Dimo Georgiev: Много полезен инструмент!
- (2020-03-27) Amr Lotfy: Excellent!, a must have extension for all users!! Thank you so much :)
- (2020-03-25) Ivan Kudinov: Light, stable and helpful! It allows you to translate massive amounts of text on the fly. I've been using it for a year now, no problems at all. Loved it.
- (2020-03-21) Angelica Chao: Greatest translation extension, used to work fine, but recently doesn't show translation in incognito mode.QAQQQQQQQ
- (2020-07-26, v:1.48) Ed Salama: why Transover doesnt work in Yahoo or other pages?
why Transover doesnt work in Yahoo or other pages?
- (2020-07-14, v:1.48) Paul DuCett: Is it possible to use this on an Iphone? (I love it on my computer!)
Is it possible to use Transover on an Iphone?
- (2020-07-01, v:1.48) David Hughes: Randomly stopped working?
I noticed yesterday that the extension wasn't working any more. Tried changing settings, even uninstalled it and reinstalled, but it just doesn't seem to do anything any more?
- (2020-07-01, v:1.48) cushbin: Include malayalam language
Hi, Please include malayalam language asap.
- (2020-06-11, v:1.48) Oanh Chan: doesn't show anything
I dont know how to use this tool. tried setting copy translation hotkey "Ctrl+B" but when I copy a word and press Ctrl+B, nothing happened. tried selecting the word I want to translate, but nothing happened, too.
- (2020-06-05, v:1.48) Osama Haddad: ?PLEASE YOU HAVE APP FOR THE PROGRAM TRANSOVER
?PLEASE YOU HAVE APP FOR THE PROGRAM TRANSOVER
- (2020-06-04, v:1.48) Muammer Kutlusan: TransOver Error
When I click on the word I want to translate, I see the following error in the pop-up. "Oops. No Translation found. What is the solution?
- (2020-06-04, v:1.48) Алексей Кирьянов: Приложение блочит сайты
Установил приложение. Но оно блочит сайт, ошибка выдается site can't be reached https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UrJ1PjAA18o4DHtkcQ6ZQ5yQRCnyBvwg/view?usp=sharing (неоднократно все проверил, система Mac OS последняя).
- (2020-05-15, v:1.48) Goran Ninkovic: Add Bing translator
Hi, Is it possible to add Bing translator in addition to Google translate? If yes, I think that would make this extension even more valuable that it currently is (and right now it's precious). Basically, we would need a dropdown or two radio buttons on the setting page where we could choose the translation engine to use. I'm a native Serbian speaker and use this extension daily to translate mostly English words I come across while browsing the internet. Sometimes though, I see see in the popup translations which do not quite necessarily fit the context. I would translate the word(s) in my head and get a more meaningful translation than the one in the popup. That got me thinking about the translation itself and I went to google translate website to see more details when it comes to translation. The word I was looking for was not there, even in the synonyms list. I then went to Bing translate, wrote the exact same word (or phrase) and got a much better translation that I know has more meaning compared to Google's. So, if at all possible, please implement Bing as a translation engine in addition to Google.
- (2020-05-08, v:1.48) barrio amor: this extention thus nothing
i thought my help read out word thus nothing i got it on incognito mode on chrome
- (2020-04-13, v:1.47) THE KING TIGER: doesnt work while reading pdf files
doesnt work while reading pdf files i want to read e books and i need a prog ram to translate instantly this program what i looking for but it doesnt working on pdf files when i open it with chrome
- (2020-04-07, v:1.47) Burak Yörük: Not working in Opera
I don't know its about me or not. I used that extension in Opera and I love it. But I changed my laptop about a month ago. But I can't run the extension since I installed the opera on my new computer. Pop-ups do not appear. I deleted it reinstall over again. However, there was still no difference. I don't want to switch to other extensions. I would be glad if you could help.
- (2020-04-06, v:1.47) Jasper Brener: Not working with gmail.
Transover works well when hovering over words in apps running under Google Chrome. However, when I try to use it to translate words in an email sent to me in gmail, I invariably get "Oops .. No translation found". Can you fix this?
- (2020-04-06, v:1.47) Jasper Brener: Not working on gmail
Transover works well when hovering over words in apps running under Google Chrome. However, when I try to use it to translate words in an email sent to me in gmail, I invariably get "Oops .. No translation found".
- (2020-04-06, v:1.47) Yitzchak Shmuel Ackerman: Only translates single word, not selected text
Using google docs on Chromebook
- (2020-04-05, v:1.47) Pietro Jalamoff: translation time
I love TransOver which is used to be perfect for me, until it has become very sluggish on Windows 10 (on hovering). Is there any fix or tuning to check?
- (2020-03-30, v:1.47) Peter Gibson: Detailed inquiry
Hello! I have a fairly detailed inquiry about this extension. Is there a private email I could contact, preferably a developer? My email is [email protected] Thanks, Peter
- (2020-03-28, v:1.47) osamah sarhan: can you please make a Microsoft edge virgin of your extension (transover)
can you please make a Microsoft edge virgin of your extension (transover)
- (2020-03-24, v:1.47) Luis Santos: It's not working anymore
Like some recent comments, it stopped working here. Just show "Oops... No translation found" in any english word. I tried several and common ones, after I realized this. :-(
- (2020-03-23, v:1.47) Brian Davies: Transover
I have Google Chrome and have installed Transover but it doesn't work. If I hover the mouse over text or highlight selected words I don't receive an option to translate the text.
- (2020-03-21, v:1.47) Angelica Chao: Doesn't show translation in incognito mode anymore
It used to work fine, just suddenly stopped working, still works in normal mode. I use the following settings: Translate into "Traditional Chinese "when I "click on word" ✓ Show 'translated from' language ✓ Only show word translation when I hold the "Alt" key ✓ Only show selection translation when I hold the "Alt" key Please fix!!! I can't find a better translator extension than this one. Orz
- (2020-03-14, v:1.47) hgabre: Is it possible to add an English-to-English dictionary somehow?
I would like to read the meaning of different English words in English. An example: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cat Your plugin is the only one that is suitable for windows 10 tablets. Chrome based browsers do not emit a double click event (= that would trigger selection) when the user double taps. They do select+open context menu, however. This means that selection based translators like Google Translate just don't work (at least in tablet mode, with touchscreen). Thanks for supporting the users.
- (2020-03-10, v:1.47) Vignesh Sundaram: Translation popup doesn't go away/ keeps popping
Hi, After translating a word, when I just move the mouse, it keeps popping up the translation it showed previously.
- (2020-03-05, v:1.47) vladimir022009: Перестал работать на Opera
Перестал работать на Opera
- (2020-03-03, v:1.47) Andrej Badinka: blocks execution of vue.js webpages
Firstly - its a great extension. Really helpful. But somehow it blocks vue.js pages. for example this page https://vuejs.org/v2/guide/components.html has at the beginning an example with counter button. I have set up your extension as follows: - point at word - wait for 700 ms - translate into slovak from autodetect after trying the vue.js page, it works only until the 700ms time elapses since I point on the button. After that time, button is not incrementing the counter. I suspect that the manipulation with html that extension does in background causes the problem. Could you fix that?