Re-enable the possibility to use the context menu on sites that overrides it.
- (2020-07-30) Ivan Lipari: stupendo
- (2020-07-21) Samira Abellan Schokolade: Me a funcionado
- (2020-07-17) GamingZone: It's the best every one should get it now it FREE!!
- (2020-07-14) SONIKA KUMARI SWARNLATA: just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2020-07-12) Laurent Fitte-Duval: Fonctionne convenablement
- (2020-07-08) 김민성: good
- (2020-07-07) joejoe projoe: muy buena lo uso para mathletics
- (2020-07-02) Zaresa Quran: Good
- (2020-07-02) Video for cats Club: working well! thanks!!!
- (2020-06-29) pao A: good
- (2020-06-28) Lucas Marciano: muito bom
- (2020-06-28) Mastan Boy: thanx
- (2020-06-27) יובל גני: מעולה נותן גם להוריד סרטונים מזום
- (2020-06-25) Nick: Does exactly what I wanted it to, 5 stars
- (2020-06-24) HolidayExplanation: Works even on Discord, thanks dude!!
- (2020-06-24) Isaac Park: AWESOME!!!! allows right click in every site!
- (2020-06-24) Fud_Cannon: Does exactly what it says on the tin, for me at least and for now. I visited sites where I could not right lick and open link in new tab, always had to hold CTRL plus click on link to open in new tab or hold Alt and click on link to open in new window. Now it is a lot simpler. I only tried it on one site so far, hope it works on others too.
- (2020-06-23) Luis Caps: Super useful! It works and is very easy to use.
- (2020-04-16) Darren Andrade: ok
- (2020-04-15) Ali Cavlak: bunu yapan arkadaşın eline saglık sınavda baya yardımcı oldu :)
- (2020-04-08) 김홍민: good
- (2020-04-07) TheLandyGamer: used it to cheat in online classes.
- (2020-04-07) Hernan Rodrigo Pareja Jordan: Muy sencillo de usar, es muy buena a pesar de ya tener cerca de 2 años desde la última actualización
- (2020-04-06) Abdul Rqudus: It is a very good tool that works quickly and is useful, can make it easier for you to download the desired video
- (2020-04-02) 장혁진: GOOD PROGRAM
- (2020-06-01, v:22.214.171.124) Darien Dawkins: it deserves 5 star
how do u rate it i want it 5 stared!!!!
- (2020-03-13, v:126.96.36.199) Marian Alexandru Alecu: Potential acquisition
Hey, This extension has saw little development in a while, would you be open to sell it? If yes, shoot me a PM [email protected] Best regards, Alex
- (2020-02-27, v:188.8.131.52) Michał Wojda: Error that doens't really matter but shows in console
In new_rightclick.js file there is line: "event.cancelBubble && event.cancelBubble();" and that couses error becouse event.cancelBubble is not a function but property and if set to true works the same as event.stopPropagation but it is Deprecated. https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/UIEvent/cancelBubble
- (2019-11-11, v:184.108.40.206) YMCA Norfolk: How do I re-enable sharepoint context menu?
I use 'Enable right-click' to temporarily enable the right click on Sharepoint, however now I cannot work out how to disable it again, so I get the Mircosoft right click context menu back.
- (2019-09-30, v:220.127.116.11) Criselda Velasquez: does not work
all the pages i've used with it long ago work fine and now when i use them this extension does not work.
- (2019-04-05, v:18.104.22.168) SirHaxe: Button to enable/disable
some apps like ublock have a button to disable/enable functions, could something be made for this extension?
- (2019-01-08, v:22.214.171.124) Prevents me from left clicking on YouTube
Buttons on YouTube (like the like buttons and the play button) can't be left-clicked with this enabled. I could, however, still click links and tap (touchscreen) the buttons.
- (2018-12-11, v:126.96.36.199) B Gillette: Can't Save as HTML
My js bookmarklet extracts links from an internal test page. The URL ends out as "about:blank". Right-click displays Save As in light gray (ie, not clickable). Do you have a way to activate Save As HTML in this case?
- (2018-11-22, v:188.8.131.52) muscleddude: instagram
it doesnt work on instagram
- (2018-11-22, v:184.108.40.206) muscleddude: instagram
doesnt work on instagram
- (2018-11-21, v:220.127.116.11) Robert Klebe: Error in console - event.cancelBubble is not a function
The extension works and I can right click on pages that disallow it, but I am getting the following error in the console when I right click on any web page: new_rightclick.js:87 Uncaught TypeError: event.cancelBubble is not a function at HTMLDocument.bringBackDefault (new_rightclick.js:87).
- (2018-11-18, v:18.104.22.168) Chihyun Song: Conflict report + A small suggestion
Hello. I could not find where the bug tracker is, so I'm writing this mail. This app conflicts with crxMouse (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/crxmouse-chrome-gestures/jlgkpaicikihijadgifklkbpdajbkhjo), although I feel that the problem is with crxMouse. Here is a suggestion that might fix the problem: I hope that if you click the app, there is an on-off button so you can enable it only when you want it. Thank you :)
- (2018-11-13, v:22.214.171.124) samarth jaiswal: Doesn't work on this site