Easily block distracting or annoying websites and boost your productivity.
- (2022-09-24) 詹梓峰: 牛逼
- (2022-09-22) Wrong Benson: very simple just like the name and works incredibly well. Nice features
- (2022-08-29) Ta Ta: Does what it says it does, my productivity has gone through the roof. Thank you
- (2022-08-29) Olivia Vitolo: Perfect for a simple little site blocker. Thanks!
- (2022-08-28) Nonautomaton: Great for boosting your productivity! Very simple to use, highly recommended.
- (2022-08-19) Steven Precourt: So easy to use and so good. Much better than other apps for the same thing. It just shows that simple sometimes is better.
- (2022-08-08) 球水: 拯救了我的时间，有用
- (2022-07-31) Petr Plíhal: Finally a simple extension that doesn't require you to pay to block more than 3 sites, I'M LOOKING AT YOU BLOCK SITE!!!!!
- (2022-06-27) D A: No annoying pop-ups
- (2022-04-27) Ares: Excellent work! It would be perfect if it can show some words that I can set by myself to motivate me.
- (2022-04-25) K. Hall: We needed a blocker to just block the extensions page when our other blocker fails sometimes. Countless weeks of pain, hurt, and searching for answers. We found nothing. Chrome actively makes the extensions page unblockable. So thank you. We hope this works
- (2022-04-09) korean jesus: super easy to use. with password and also blocks the extension panel. highly recommended
- (2022-03-29) Tobias Chen: DEEP BLOCK is quite useful!
- (2022-03-22) Misery Kira: it doesn't work at all, complex names are bypassed GG
- (2022-03-20) Shashi Anand: Give us a chance to send donations. I don't think ads would be a good idea. I always look for simple and effective tools. This is just amazing. Love from India and thank you for making this. 💓❤💛
- (2022-03-04) John Morten Allertsen: Virker utmerket.
- (2022-02-28) C.D.A: its really good and easy especially the option on and off can be contacted easily. though instead of timer sleep please have the option to turn it on automatically in the timer of 10 min,etc. after switching it off and please make it able that a password box appears in the relevant blocked site so it can be temporally turned off easily
- (2022-02-18) adham shehab: simple, effective and unlimited websites can be blocked freely unlike other tools. thanks for this great app
- (2022-02-12) Huy Lộc: so good
- (2022-02-09) Jamie Ng: 2022 0209. 2nd lightest
- (2022-01-27) Anton Gorshkov: Allows blocking a site forever, just what I needed.
- (2021-12-31) Ibrahim Sharifov: Simple and effective while being free. ^^ Love it!
- (2021-12-23) Shaii ❱•❰: Does exactly what it needs to. Even gives you some measures to help deter yourself from bypassing it if you want.
- (2021-12-16) Eric Olson: Great! Does just what I want, especially when configured with regexes.
- (2021-11-19) Mike D: I like this extension. Can you add option for reverse timer where it turns off the blocker for a chosen time?
- (2021-11-08) Helen Schimpf: As the name says "simple". But also effective. And it's also not overly intrusive (it requests browsing history which is required, but it doesn't request data from sites (unlike other extensions... I'm looking at you block site).
- (2021-10-04) Thomas: it is soooo nice it is free i will probably donate but it has saved soo much of my time
- (2021-09-27) Scott Ott: Absolutely love this plugin. Have used it in all of my browsers across all of my computers. I keep a text file in my onedrive to cart around the block-list. Wish this was available everywhere! Only a couple Features remain to make this perfect: - Synchronization of Block List across devices. (Perhaps to a shared config folder or embedded in browner) - Allow-list to override the wider block-list. (IE, Allow certain sub-reddits, but deny everything else, or search results mistakenly getting blocked)
- (2021-09-26) Fpunkt Npunkt: simple, works well.
- (2021-08-15) Eruzaka Harseno: simple and powerful extension! loved it!
- (2021-08-09) Ruthra: Works Perfect
- (2021-07-10) Mike P: Using the blocker with "pinterest.com, pinterest.co.uk" and all the other pinterest sites in the blocker list, I did a google search. It produced MANY pinterest web site finds. So I guess it doesn't work.
- (2021-06-28) Ignacio Mosconi: Nice
- (2021-06-27) 天下白: Pretty good. It would be perfect if it can have a hotkey to add the current website into blocklist, or a right button shotcut option.
- (2021-06-03) Неп Арто: Super . Отличное расширение по блокировке спамерских сайтов. Достаточно один раз разместить ссылку в лист и сайт даже в писке больше не появится. Рекомендую.
- (2021-05-25) 王言: It's a excellent app, but in the Chinese context "SB" means "stupid idiot".
- (2021-05-10) it sucks
- (2021-03-10) David V: Found this extension about a month ago, so far I love it!
- (2021-02-24) K P: to block main reddit page only: ^https://www\.reddit\.com/$ AHHHH I'm SO HAPPY NOW. It blocks the stupid, ad-filled, manipulative, engagement-metric-focused main page without blocking for instance a link from a google result. life +1.
- (2021-02-07) Yousef Elias: Extremely useful. I had a terrible problem with procrastination and could never get any work done. This really helped me out and was just what I needed. I cannot thank the developer(s) enough for this as it really made me way more productive. Thank you so much for whoever made this extension, you quite literally saved my life.
- (2021-01-26) Fouad maidine: great , simple does the job !
- (2020-12-21) Jay Griffin: Great extension! Would love to have it on Firefox because Firefox is an easy workaround for my distracted self :(.
- (2020-11-12) Jack Ceck: It's exactly what it says. It blocks a website you put in the list, and the block page is simple and functional. There's even some bonus features like password protection, a timer and even blocking the extensions menu itself. The only thing that would make it better is a keyword blocker but that would be a bonus.
- (2020-11-08) Sean Meehan: Used to work for me, now there are too many sites printing garbage, it broke your extension. Going to go with something similar, but thanks for all the help you've provided for years now.
- (2020-10-17) 暮海琢云: 简单、实用
- (2020-09-24) Nannan Cao: 好用好用，爱了。赞一个。
- (2020-07-18) Peacock: This extension is a MUST-HAVE. It blocks some of the most annoying websites in the WORLD!
- (2020-04-11) DLS DLS: why does simple blocker never recall blocked web sites, it used to 100% a few yrs ago, why did you screw it up? as soon as chrome relaunches everything is gone!!!
- (2020-03-01) mohammad musaipur: thx
- (2020-02-28) Stirling Crum: This helps me stay focused and is much easier to use than other website blockers! I would recommend using this extension
- (2022-09-25, v:0.6.1) Roger Sellick: Simple Blocker Enhancement
On the "This page has been blocked by" screen could you please also show the blocking text string. e.g. This page has been blocked by 'porn'
- (2022-02-28, v:0.6.1) C.D.A: please view
please view my review and see into my comment about the wanting options
- (2022-02-28, v:0.6.1) C.D.A: please view
please view my review and see into my comment about the wanting options
- (2021-10-21, v:0.6.1) Alejandro Dominguez: Extension not working
Ever since the kiwi browser updated the simple blocker no longer blocks any website and the chrome extension blocking feature no longer locks the chrome extension menu. This is disappointing for a extension unique to no longer work like it use to be.
- (2021-08-14, v:0.6.1) Alejandro Dominguez: Extension not working on kiwi browser
Ever since the kiwi browser updated the simple blocker no longer blocks any website and the chrome extension blocking feature no longer locks the chrome extension menu .
- (2021-07-07, v:0.6.1) Sandia Barrera (SanDish): Preventing YouTube showing watched videos in history.
I noticed my youtube page was not showing watched videos in history. Reset settings and enabled all my blocking extensions one by one while playing a video and refreshing history page and this one is the one blocking youtube showing watched videos in history. You may wanna check that. Thanks!
- (2021-02-26, v:0.6.1) Trevor Coats: incognito on kiwi browser
I wanted to get this for mobile, but for some reason it doesn't work in incognito in kiwi browser.
- (2020-10-24, v:0.6.1) Sharleen Chandra: Not blocking Facebook
Simple Blocker will no longer block Facebook. I have entered the URLs www.facebook.com as well as www.upload.facebook.com but it's still not blocking.
- (2020-10-11, v:0.6.1) Rj Kumar: twitter crashes the extension
when i tested to see if twitter works for blocking, cause you know, i need to study, and i get distracted, the extension crashes, otherwise other sites far as my concern works
- (2020-06-12, v:0.6.1) Adverting Manager: баланс
- (2020-05-10, v:0.6.1) Ravi Woods: Extension blocked by Chrome
Hi, I've been happily using your extension for years. However, today I see a pop-up from Google, saying "This item has been disabled in Chrome". Is there any way to get around this? Cheers, Ravi
- (2020-03-14, v:0.6.1) Earl W. Phillips, Jr.: simpleblocker extension chrome
Can I BLACKlist ALL domains EXCEPT WHITElisted ones?
- (2019-09-12, v:0.6.1) Fredrik Hagebring: Open Source the extension?
Maybe the extension can be open sourced such that it can continue to evolve?
- (2019-08-22, v:0.6.1) Kevin Gallahan: Blocking of the edge://extensions page no longer works.
Blocking of the edge://extensions page used to work, but for the past 1-2 months that is no longer the case. The browser has been configured to allow this blocking and warns about it on startup, but Simple Blocker does nothing to actually block it. I would imagine the same is true of Chrome's extension page, but haven't tested it.
- (2019-05-12, v:0.6.1) Zack Sampson: Snooze
Could you add a 5m snooze button for specific websites? Often I'm doing research for e.g. travel or programming, and reddit has the best results. So I disable blocker to be able to access reddit and forget to turn it back on! :(
- (2018-09-24, v:0.6.1) Luis Ruiz Figueroa: add direct access to blocked pages using the password
You could add the option to enter those sites by entering the password
- (2018-09-03, v:0.6.1) Mike Warner: Two tiers of blocking
I love Simple Blocker, but I wish there was a way to have two tiers of blocked sites. * One list for sites you want permanently blocked. * A second list for sites where you want to toggle access.
- (2018-08-23, v:0.6.1) KATHLEEN WEDDLE: facebook gone
I accidently clicked on "remove overlay" and lost Facebook's timeline. How do I get it back?
- (2018-05-24, v:0.6.1) Matt Boyer: Allow us to pay you
This is a very worthy extension to pay for. Or at least give us the chance to pay!
- (2018-04-04, v:0.6.1) Het Chande: add fixed free time
I'd love if you could like a fixed break time to access blocked websites and once it exceeds that blocked again
- (2018-02-05, v:0.6.1) Tim Bradt: Add wake timer or allow schedules
I'd love to schedule a limited amount of time to blocked sites, like say 9:00 - 9:30 PM every Fri and Sat. But even a "wake timer" would be nice, so that when I ask my wife to unblock my online game sites, I can ask her to limit it to say a certain amount of time.
- (2018-01-24, v:0.6.1) Luke Rivett: Multiple Lists
I use Simple Blocker all the time, but I use it for a number of different reasons, and there are some sites which I want to access for some tasks but not others (e.g. research websites, or websites for a task that I'm not currently working on). It would be great if I could have multiple named lists and selectively block each list individually.