Block Distracting Websites. Unleash Productivity.
Unleash productivity. Block distracting websites and pages in just a few clicks. Just Focus is a free chrome extension that helps you avoid distractions and enables you to focus on your real work. Simply add a website to your block list and hit "Start Focusing" - you’ll increase your working efficiency and get more done. We waste hours a day scrolling through social media… Just Focus helps you get your time back. Completely free! Works on the latest versions of chrome.
- (2020-12-28) Nandakishor: NEAT and COOL... helped me a lot. it comes without any ads. this stuff is simply awesome..
- (2020-12-12) Mustafa Savul: It's simple and useful, but the extension automatically suspends itself. For example, it takes 6-7 minutes. 7 next to the minute
- (2020-12-01) Bram De Deyn: Minimal functionality, but does what it has to do. Easy and powerful to be more productive.
- (2020-10-15) Jenna Tan: Does as it says and has kept me focused.
- (2020-10-09) Rathan M: Really Awesome Product. It's helped me so much, thanks for the extension.
- (2020-10-01) James Foster: Very clean interface, and works well so far. It does not allow you to block additional sites while in Focus mode, so it's slightly cumbersome to have to turn off Focus Mode, add the site, and turn Focus Mode back on. It is purely a manual on/off process. I would love to see the feature added to be able to set times during the day that Focus Mode is automatically on/off.
- (2020-08-01) Grigor Bezirganyan: I am using this extension over other similar ones, because this respects my privacy much more than others. While other extensions want to access all data within websites I visit, this extension just needs access to my history, which is very cool.
- (2020-06-29) Animish Andraskar: Very useful extension. The quotes interface it shows after blocking websites is really cool and motivating.
- (2020-06-22) marina m: i just started using this and it works great!
- (2020-02-12) Eliot Zhang: Please consider the "take a break" feature like what android/google has provided. It is more human and will help people more.
- (2020-02-09) Krisna Sri: Brilliant, I love it. Though Maas, I will say that it would be useful to have a countdown timer which cannot be turned off (that would prevent me from hitting 'stop focusing' whenever I want to cheat).
- (2020-01-14) Hashizume Tomohiro: When time counter exceeds an hour, it will show '}' symbol at the end. I think ti's a bug. Otherwise it's a great software.
- (2019-12-17) Davit Smith Rodriguez Chiclayo: esta genial y me ayudado mucho, muchas gracias por esta pequeña aplicación pero lo único malo es que no bloquea mi instagram y siempre puedo entrar y siempre me desconcentro y me gustaria que arreglaran eso, muchas gracias de nuevo :3
- (2019-12-05) Mackai: Meh. You can turn it off no problem, even in blocked modes.
- (2019-11-20) 陳俊安: easy to use and great desgin! but now it can't show the quotes :(
- (2019-07-02) 和風煙景: 超級實用。
- (2019-01-22) Benjamin Funk: Nice and simply App! But there is a bug when the time have hours. In the popup.js there is 1 " } " too much in line 115.
- (2018-11-16) Marco Lee: awesome extension, help me focus.
- (2018-11-14) Sleuth Deliria: Please consider the white list mode. This extension is awesome. (:)
- (2018-11-09) Kosuke: cool and useful!
- (2018-11-06) Naqushab Neyazee: The idea is neat. But there should be a reverse mode too. What is does essentially is the opposite. It unblocks specific websites and blocks the rest of it. Pomodoro Technique Timer is an additional value but this reverse block seems to be a necessity. Thanks for the extension though.
- (2018-11-06) Awesome, very useful to improve my productivity since I am a huge procrastinator. Block reddit, youtube and facebook.
- (2018-11-06) Peter: Best extension for focusing
- (2018-11-05) Shani Mithani: Helps me stay on task. Simple and efficient.