Stay Focused. Eliminate Distraction.
- (2019-12-30) Victoria Audor: I'm having a trouble with the "Dailies" To-do Pomodoros. I set up a random Daily in a 10 minutos Pomodoro, but when I enter in "Pomodoro Mode", it's a 25 minutes Pomodoro. And it's the same iif I set up a 35 minutes Pomodoro, it always seem to be a 25.
- (2019-07-01) Brian desu: Blacklisted sites don't work. I need it to zap me and it doesn't.
- (2019-04-25) Thomas Kwa: Issue with sign-in has been fixed. The Todoist integration doesn't seem to work, though.
- (2019-04-23) Paul Singleton: Can't sign in (sign in button doesn't work)
- (2019-04-12) Joseph Vijay Ingam: When it works it works. Then suddenly it stopped working with the latest update. Not sure why. Their support does not respond.
- (2019-04-12) kellen lee: why i can't sign in my account???????
- (2018-12-04) Daniel Ayers: While the extension is nice, the product (Pavlok 2) is never working and always buggy. Can't give a good rating for an extension for a product that rarely works and firmware updates often create more bugs.
- (2018-02-14) Maxi Peñaranda: it's not working !! Fix it !!!!!!!!!
- (2017-11-26) Jessie MA: how to sign up???
- (2017-08-17) Pavlok, Rescuetime과 연계성이 굉장합니다. Todoist 통합은 아직 발전이 필요합니다.
- (2017-08-11) Warren Rawlings: What it's trying to do makes sense and the implementation is ok. The challenge is getting people to self check. I have to zap myself when I swear to help break the habit, when I thought it would be listening to me and would automagically zap me when I swear. We need more self monitoring things to get this right.
- (2017-08-08) Patrick Crooker: I only just started working with it but, so far, it's exactly what I hoped it would be. The zaps definitely motivate you, but aren't SCARY or especially painful. They give you a burst of adrenaline, which makes it sooo much easier to stop what you're doing. The Chrome Productivity Extension is pretty great too. It zaps me in intervals when I visit blacklisted sites, but only during the times I specify. It also allows me to connect to outside sources, like ToDoist and RescueTime, so I can set goals for myself and track my progress. All and all, I'm very optimistic and happy with my purchase. Thank you!
- (2017-04-26) Viki Dalbo: Only installed it a couple hours ago, and I already completed 7 to do items that I had be putting off for week. <3 it!
- (2017-04-16) Super MVP - great match of packing value props into product and matching what jobs im trying to solve, gain im trying to get and pain I'm trying to get rid of!
- (2017-02-18) 20岁了还没有去过星巴克: 有用,我让远离youtube
- (2016-12-10) Cecilia Pineda: Still working on using the auto-zapper, but the other functions help me keep more focused on my tasks and habits, the good and the bad.
- (2016-10-29) Alan Kay: This is the business. Love the todo list feature. Having this and using it is akin to arriving into the promised land. This is Pavlok 2.0.
- (2016-10-08) Dan Nuffer: It's super useful. My only gripe is that the settings don't sync between computers.
- (2016-09-29) Martin: It's getting better!! Finally a browser plugin.
- (2016-09-20) Sondre Ileby: The newest version is a product finaly compleated with all of the amazing features promized from the beginning. An efficent way to get out of lazy zone and start working
- (2016-08-22) Jerry T. Joseph: Quite possible the greatest productivity integration that I've found on my journey, a MUST HAVE for every Pavlok user #CleverTechnology #DivineFriendship
- (2016-07-12) Rob Sutcliffe: When this works it's great. but that is very rare. and so you can't rely on this to cut out your bad habits
- (2016-07-11) Ahmet Uysal: teşekkürler eliniZe sağlık
- (2016-07-07) Patrick Brown: Works well - like the advanced features on the Blacklist and the max tabs.
- (2016-05-26) Nik Edmiidz: Cannot sync/pair with device.
- (2020-01-07, v:0.9.812) Alexander Taubenkorb: Blacklist does not work
I can try to add a site, but as soon as I close the settings window, the blacklisted page is gone (I tried it with orf.at, 0 minutes, daily)
- (2019-10-21, v:0.9.812) Athena Malmrose: Can't sign in
It says "invalid password and email combination" even though it's the same combo as used to log into the website successfully. My password doesn't have any special characters (an old problem). When I took the @ out of my email, it didn't do anything when I signed in.
- (2019-07-10, v:0.9.811) Andrew Vincent Ortiz: Sync your tasks with Todoist Not Importing Tasks
Sync your tasks with Todoist is not importing tasks even if todoist is active. I tried Unplug todoist and sign out my pavlock account. However, it is still not working. Is it possible for your team to rectify? Thanks in advance. God Bless.
- (2019-06-07, v:0.9.811) Niels Broekzitter: Extension damaged
Dear sir/madam, When I tried to install the plugin, I got the error "This extension may be damaged", so I can't use it. Can you help me? Regards, Niels Broekzitter
- (2019-06-03, v:0.9.811) Như Lương: atp-token
facebook cua toi sao lai co atp-token
- (2019-05-29, v:0.9.811) jon womack: How do I pair my device to work with the chrome extension?
The extension set up asks me to test my connection with the pavlok, but nothing happens when I do so. Opening excessive tabs does not cause a noise or zap. There are no instructions on the site how to connect these together. How do I get the pavlok to work with the extension when I am online?
- (2018-03-08, v:0.9.803) Matt Mickool: Does not work
I am also getting the "this extension may have been corrupted" message. Please fix!
- (2018-01-04, v:0.9.803) Maxi Peñaranda: can't use the extension on google chrome
I'm using ubuntu 14.04 64bits Version 62.0.3202.62 (Official Build) (64-bit) I'm receiving the this extension may have been corrupted and I can't use it on chrome.
- (2017-12-07, v:0.9.803) Breno Da Mata: This extension may have been corrupted.
Getting this message on my extensions page: This extension may have been corrupted. Version: PAVLOK Productivity 0.9.803
- (2017-06-29, v:0.9.802) Sebastiaan Schimmel: Can't add sites
I can't add sites to the black list. I enter a valid url, add minutes and click the + sign. Nothing happens. No errors in the developer console either.
- (2017-06-29, v:0.9.802) Sebastiaan Schimmel: Can't sign-in
The extension gives me an incorrect email / password error while the same email / password combination works fine in the apps.