A chrome extension that helps you be more productive. Fewer tabs = happy Tabagotchi. More tabs = angry Tabagotchi.
Get rid of unnecessary distractions and increase your productivity with Tabagotchi. The more tabs you have open, the angrier and sicker your Tabagotchi gets! The fewer tabs you have open, the happier and healthier it becomes. For each hour you spend browsing with five tabs or less, you’ll get one step closer to evolving your Tabagotchi to a higher form. Created by Breather.
- (2020-09-23) Mateo Jeffries: so good! except every time you open a new tab it is there.
- (2020-09-18) lasagna: i love it but is it possible to change back to the before evolution? Because i missed the time when it evolved to the second pet, and is it possible to customize the pet to different colours, props, etc
- (2020-09-09) zephyr: Helped me be more productive, use less tabs, and focus more! I'd say it helps with online school and the characters are ADORABLE which makes it more motivating to level them up.
- (2020-08-19) Amy Adzuki: Zero customization options. Having a hard limit of 10 tabs with no way to customize this limit is not a good way to get me to cut down on my tabs.
- (2020-07-28) Josuke anao: Me ajudou muito
- (2020-06-27) Shanshan Li: I,LOVE TABAGOTCHI IT SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD but... it would be WAY better if you could earn coins like a pet simulator and feed it when it hungry
- (2020-04-09) Sarah Fatule: I love it!!!
- (2020-03-07) andrew moore ツ: it's really cute, but i wish you could go back to previous evolutions because the little leaf guy is my favorite :^(
- (2020-03-07) Linh Ngọc Nguyễn: ai biết chơi trò này ko
- (2020-03-04) P. Candice Goddard: This really helped me to keep my tabs down to a minimum because I remember that the tabagotchi is there living on tab free air. I use my computer excessively so it evolved very quickly but thankfully the evolutionary stages are cute.
- (2020-03-03) Pepper Pepper Pepper Pepper Pepper: This extension is really interesting and cool but i think they should add more features to spice it up. Because once you are fully evolved, there really isn't much left to do. Otherwise its really good
- (2020-02-25) Gryffen Miller: It is a great extension but i just wish there was more to do.
- (2020-02-18) Emza 89: it was super cute, but after you get the final tabagotchi, it becomes really boring. can you work on updating it?
- (2019-12-06) Ostap Bender: приложение смешное, иногда может помочь. И было интересно узнать реакцию питомца на открытые вкладки.
- (2019-11-03) Happylittledounut: DO NOT BUY THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This will give a virus to your device!!! I had to pay for another computer since my mac pro the newest one got a virus from this!!!!!!
- (2019-10-27) Ajurban66: i'm using it to make sure i dont have that much tabs open
- (2019-10-23) Stickman Army: It is good but we cant feed the thing and we should earn coins instead of waiting for 50 hours for the thing to evolve
- (2019-10-08) furret did a funny: How do i enable this in Incognito?
- (2019-10-07) Maxime Sanchez: FR: L'idée est vraiment bonne, pourrait-on avoir le lien Github et proposer des nouvelles créatures et évolution ?? En :The idea is really good, could we have the link Github and propose new creatures and evolution ??
- (2019-10-05) mithulaa r1: It would be nicer if you had more evolution's for the tabagotchi and something we could do with it as well.
- (2019-09-19) Rok Pergarec: I love it. One minor thing I would like to see is the ability to turn off the animations in order to make it less obstrusive.
- (2019-09-13) sully: It would be nice if you could move the tabagotchi from your new tab to, say, a dropdown window or something.
- (2019-09-02) Oreo cup: Keeps crashing im upset.
- (2019-08-22) Der Fabi: Helped me INSTANTLY to reduce my tabs to 10 or less. Always trying to keep it happy, awesome idea! Thank you!
- (2019-08-02) Bruno Rodas: Its super cool 🆒 but yeah put a store were you can buy hats and stuff like that. .