Quickly and easily save URLs without cluttering your bookmarks bar.
Quickly and easily store URLs for websites you want to access later on. URL Bin includes the following features: - Nameable folders to help you organize your websites - A starring system, so you can easily find your favorite websites - An option to open multiple sites at a time - A built-in search engine - Synced storage - so your URLs will be synced across your Google account - URL Bin finds your favorite websites and stores them once the extension is installed UPDATE LOG: 1.3.1 * Fixed issue where folders with children can't open 1.3.0: * Drag and drop support: drag and drop items to arrange them and add them to folders * Options page added * Multiple bug fixes 1.2.1: * Search queries are now regexp escaped 1.2.0: * Nested folders now fully supported * Multiple bug fixes 1.1.3: * Fixed issue where items disappear from folders 1.1.2: * Improved sync storage * Fixed search showing wrong results issue 1.1.1: * Folder context menu no longer goes off screen * "No Results Found" now shows when there are no items in URL Bin at all 1.1.0: * Folders cannot be added without a title and URLs cannot be added without a URL * New view options URLs and Folders 1.0.3: * "Add this page to URL Bin" context menu option fixes 1.0.2: * Fixed issue when deleting 1.0.1: * Added 'No Results Found' page and fixed search issue 1.0.0: * Initial release
- (2018-12-24) ВАСЯ пупкин: Ограничение на количество url !!! Пятизвездочное расширение по удобству и простоте, но это ограничение всё портит! =(
- (2018-12-06) Nicole Sung: Simple to use and makes browsing much more efficient. Thanks!
- (2018-06-23) Yasmin Smith: Love this extension! Much, much better than cluttered bookmark.
- (2017-10-10) Philippe Guarino: Stopped saving my urls, it stopped to work
- (2017-07-28) Den Shad: Cool!
- (2017-07-19) David Austin: Can't figure out how to add the currently open page to it. No instructions in the Overview or Support. Right-click or left-click of the icon won't do it. Left-click opens the URL Bin, from which I can add folders or type in URL, but no button to add current page.
- (2016-06-14) Shannel Rajan: I was looking for something like this!
- (2016-06-14) Ben Mills: This is a great extension. I do quite a bit of research and this extension allows me to quickly access key sites that I rely on.
- (2016-06-14) Great extension! Easy to use and super helpful!
- (2016-06-14) Chris Hawkes: This plugin is very easy to work with. I've never been a huge fan of the bookmark features of Chrome, it should have this plugin by default.
- (2016-06-14) Mike Cosham: Great extension for easily finding and editing your most used book marks.
- (2016-06-12) Jamie Michaels: Very useful extension. 100x better than the bookmarks bar.
- (2018-12-24, v:1.3.1) ВАСЯ пупкин: Ограничение на количество url !
Можете что-то с этим сделать?
- (2018-11-23, v:1.3.1) ВАСЯ пупкин: Hi!
Can you add a delete button (Х) to search field?
- (2017-08-01, v:1.3.1) RUdric R: It's basically....
...Just another extra bookmarks app. And it will clutter ur browser much more if you'd find out where to find built in bookmarks. Or you could get tiny button that provides handy quick access to built in bookmarks - rather than getting extra clutter and thinking thats a solution.
- (2017-07-28, v:1.3.1) Den Shad: Add Options
Hi! You can add the number of bookmarks to the icon in the panel and when you hover a pop-up window with the address?
- (2016-11-23, v:1.3.1) Dazzle Cat: i am loosing any more updates top the url bin i have .
this extension is very nice and speedy, smooth, but i think i can't add any more data , like folders or more web sites .. any save i do it didn't do , i loose any more information if i want to add another website , i think i am limited to a number of folders and web sites that should be added , or yopu didn't do that ? total web addresses i have : 41 is there a sloution for this please ? i managed to contact you via support here before making bad review, i hope you resolve my problem anyway . thank you