Better than bookmarks. Organize your browser tabs and access them quickly anywhere.
“I don’t want to have 3,000 tabs open anymore” – from a new Toby user Bookmarks are for books, not browsers. Organize your browser tabs into Toby so you can access key resources in one-click instead of seven. Toby is better than bookmarks, it levels up your Chrome browser. Toby is a visual workspace that lives on every new tab. Add new tabs by dragging and dropping your browser tabs into collections or save a whole session in just one-click. Access all of your collections on any desktop with automatic sync. Use tags to organize your collections or create notes for your to-dos. Toby is changing the way you save and access tabs by making it easy and fun to use. ➤ #1 Chrome extension of 2016 from Product Hunt ➤ Google Chrome’s Best of 2016 list ➤ Featured in MIT Tech Review, Business Insider, Brit + Co and 30 other publications ➤ Teams who work at Bazaarvoice, Twitter, New Relic, IBM, and more are using it daily ➤ Over 9,250 love letters written by #TobyFriends in over 144 countries around the world WHY TAB MANAGEMENT? We built Toby to provide distraction-free focus, saving you time spent switching between tabs from web apps and websites. A survey of Toby customers showed that Toby saves up to 8 hours per week, per person—the equivalent of ~48 work days per year. ★ Pause and resume work Feel like your workflow is bottle-necked by context switching? With one-click Toby is able to save your browser session, or open it when you’re ready to resume your task. ★ Clear the clutter Using different browser windows to separate tabs into to-dos, dashboards, and spreadsheets is not ideal. With Toby, you can remove the clutter by using one window with the tabs you need, right when you need it. ★ Be an expert everywhere you work Get instant access to the tabs you need to get the job done. Toby is able to search for any website inside of any collection, letting you find exactly what you’re looking for in seconds. ★ Flexible with your work habits Toby lives on every new tab and lets you speed dial into the websites or apps you use on a daily basis. Quick and consistent access is the key to Toby’s value. ★ Stop emailing yourself links Access Toby on any page just by right-clicking. Now you can spend more time doing work while queuing up all of your favorite articles to read later. GIVE US A 5-STAR REVIEW ★★★★★ Genuinely enjoy the Toby experience? Helped you save time at work? Support the Toby community by giving us a great review! GET IN TOUCH Twitter: @TobyForTabs Contact: [email protected] SUPPORT & BUG REPORTING http://www.gettoby.com/contact PRIVACY AND PERMISSIONS http://www.gettoby.com/privacy
- (2020-10-27) Mohamed RACHIDI: love it
- (2020-10-22) victor alvarez: I really like Toby already even though I've only had it for about 3-4 days but its great! Something that would make it a little better would be A dated notepad for notes under the open tabs section that only saves the dates you write. Once those dates are saved there would be a button that says Journal dates or entries or something like that, but other than that this extension is great
- (2020-10-21) Lukáš Béza: Absolutely amazing extension, one of the most useful I have ever had.
- (2020-10-21) ツLCEA: I love it, it's very amazing! Can finally organize my tabs :)
- (2020-10-15) Nitish Arora: This is the worst app, it stops working suddenly and there is nobody to help you for that. You keep on writing email and it will be like talking with the void.
- (2020-10-12) Christine Leininger: It's honestly great. Allows me to keep my open tabs to a minimum without losing anything.
- (2020-10-10) Aarav Shah: YOU CAN'T FIND ANYTHING BETTER!!!!
- (2020-10-08) Simin Xu: 添加tab到collection的时候，拖拽不是很方便，建议加个移动的按钮
- (2020-10-06) Daniele Pires Da Silva: Me ajudou muito a me organizar. Perfeito!
- (2020-10-05) Panayiotis Panayiotou: Lost saved sessions more than once. Not ideal when you restart your machine.
- (2020-10-04) Tina Holly: Great way to keep my tabs organized. Tested it out at work first before home and the work computer was super organized so decided to use it at home too. Love the export as JSON (or shared link?) feature at work as I can say "hey team, all the links you need for this project are in this Toby collection." The Marie Kondo for browser tabs—if you don't need it right now but will later, say thank you and put it in a Toby collection. Thanks! 💖
- (2020-09-29) Georgian C: I am getting a hijack from developerjillur.me linked to toby, my account and this extension when i open new tab instead of my tabs. never had issues witi it until now? are you guys super guarding my data or sell it or hack it use it in any scope otherwise if you use my private data i will remove your extension and tell all people to remove this spammy extension. please confirm i have feeling you sneak into my tabs!!!!
- (2020-09-21) maximkazhenkov11: Collections get shuffled around all the time for no reason. Decided to uninstall when an entire Collection disappeared completely.
- (2020-09-16) Nikita Krupin: Awesome. But... At the welcome process with the pink overlay it tells you to create new collection but after you do that it says 'collection empty, drag tabs here' but tabs are under the pink overlay so you can't drag them :(
- (2020-09-15) 管超: 无数次了！！！！！！！！！！！！！！！！操！ 我特么用这个不就是为了保存重要的页面吗！为什么无数次我保存的页面都回丢失！！！操！ 100多个页面说没就没了！日你大爷的，操！
- (2020-09-10) earl placido: Great extension! Needs a lock feature though so that I don't accidentally delete tabs.
- (2020-09-06) Odymel Yami: My tabs keep disappearing.
- (2020-09-02) Orel Hassid: OMG! Toby is so useful! Now I can share a collection of educational materials with my class, and tracking personal and job links in one place ------------------------ # 💡 Feature Idea Keeping shared collections in Toby's management panel without the need sending shared link every time a student need access the collection
- (2020-09-01) c a: I had been saving thousands of tabs and toby have lost it. Thanks. Make sure you have proper back up
- (2020-08-31) Sam Colley: Toby is such a great tool. I can't say enough about how it helps to know that I won't lose tabs and can manage how I work (i.e. lots of tabs) without slowing down Chrome. Thank you!
- (2020-08-31) Tamar Ziri: Gonna uninstall. the design is beautiful but I', not going to create an account. A shame, you almost had me. (You can use this without an account but you give up lots of extra options that I need, and probably will find on another extension).
- (2020-08-30) Rick Rozemuller: Sessions are not reliably saved and all tabs end up lost a lot of the time, with no convenient way of bringing them back.
- (2020-08-29) Peter Vlonders: My sessions regularly aren't saved which means I have to manually reopen the pages again from recent and sometimes I can't even find everything back. This extension adds more work than it saves.
- (2020-08-28) Indu Nanayakkara: MAJOR CONCERN!! Google detected the automatic new tab from Toby as a phishing site and does not allow me to open Toby anymore. Why is this? Please fix this ASAP! I have a gazillion bookmarks on Toby and I access them all the time. I've LOVED Toby so far but this is a big red flag!
- (2020-08-28) Yu GU: 超级好用！
- (2017-07-03, v:0.4.10) Alexander Komeiji: Tabs history
Is there any way to save tabs with their navigation history? Sometimes it’s very important. Thanks.
- (2017-06-26, v:0.4.10) Praveen Mylavarapu: Export feature
I have so many tabs saved and I want to export all the links in a single HTML file.
- (2017-06-26, v:0.4.10) Praveen Mylavarapu: Save session doesn't work when there is no interent
I have many tabs opened and my internet got disconnected. Then I clicked save session and lost my all opened tabs. Those tabs are very important and now I have to search in history for them..
- (2017-06-25, v:0.4.10) Lulu Sun: Issues with updating the list
On the manage tabs page, when I drag something from my tabs into the collection, the tab will close but will not show up in the collection. When I refresh, the tab will re-appear into the collection. There are also some other weird bugs, such as a tab will take the name of another tab in the "open tabs" list after moving to a collection. Sometimes the moved tab will not disappear from the "open tabs" sidebar. These problems are fixed upon refreshing.
- (2017-06-25, v:0.4.10) Lulu Sun: viewing display
It would be immensely helpful if there was an option to view the saved tabs lists as an actual list, instead of rectangles. It helps to see the entire title of the webpage. Sorting a list would also be very helpful--such as by date/time accessed or alphabetically
- (2017-06-11, v:0.4.9) Nati Gossaye: Toby not loading on new tab
New tab just an empty screen with this error in the console Error in response to tabs.query: TypeError: Cannot read property 'filter' of undefined at t.value (chrome-extension://hddnkoipeenegfoeaoibdmnaalmgkpip/js/toby.bundle.js:19:21049) at t.value (chrome-extension://hddnkoipeenegfoeaoibdmnaalmgkpip/js/toby.bundle.js:19:27242) at c._renderValidatedComponentWithoutOwnerOrContext (chrome-extension://hddnkoipeenegfoeaoibdmnaalmgkpip/js/toby.bundle.js:14:5023) at c._renderValidatedComponent (chrome-extension://hddnkoipeenegfoeaoibdmnaalmgkpip/js/toby.bundle.js:14:5111) at c.mountComponent (chrome-extension://hddnkoipeenegfoeaoibdmnaalmgkpip/js/toby.bundle.js:14:1359) at Object.mountComponent (chrome-extension://hddnkoipeenegfoeaoibdmnaalmgkpip/js/toby.bundle.js:4:9106) at g.mountChildren (chrome-extension://hddnkoipeenegfoeaoibdmnaalmgkpip/js/toby.bundle.js:14:25432) at g._createContentMarkup (chrome-extension://hddnkoipeenegfoeaoibdmnaalmgkpip/js/toby.bundle.js:14:11462) at g.mountComponent (chrome-extension://hddnkoipeenegfoeaoibdmnaalmgkpip/js/toby.bundle.js:14:10419) at Object.mountComponent (chrome-extension://hddnkoipeenegfoeaoibdmnaalmgkpip/js/toby.bundle.js:4:9106) at Object.f [as getAllTabs] (chrome-extension://hddnkoipeenegfoeaoibdmnaalmgkpip/js/toby.bundle.js:3:22556) at A (chrome-extension://hddnkoipeenegfoeaoibdmnaalmgkpip/js/toby.bundle.js:1:3149) at nrWrapper (eval at e.exports (chrome-extension://hddnkoipeenegfoeaoibdmnaalmgkpip/js/toby.bundle.js:12:22958), <anonymous>:3:11424)
- (2017-06-01, v:0.4.9) "Save Session" closes all tabs without actually creating a session
I had a group of tabs open with products I was deciding between buying. I clicked Save Session and was presented with the Toby panel, with nothing new showing. I tried a few things and was really frustrated that I would have to open up all of my recent links and parse through them all again. As of today, I checked and that session was actually saved, but on the day of I couldn't find it to save my life. Suggestions: Maybe have a locally stored cache of the recently closed tabs and on the Toby interface have a "Reopen my latest session" or "Undo" type of action to revert the tab closing in case this bug occurs. Keep up the good work, I love the extension.
- (2017-05-29, v:0.4.8) Boghyon Hoffmann: Performance
The performance gets sluggish if the collection has many tabs saved. One of the reasons may be some mouse-related event handlers such as 'topMouseOver' and 'topMouseOut' which are fired every time when the mouse moves. The animation is very slow. CPU: i7 4700MQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: GeForece GT 750M, Chrome: 58.0.3029.110 (64 bit) OS: Windows 10 (1703)
- (2017-05-25, v:0.4.8) Adam Hassan: View collections in row on top
I used to be able to view all of my collections at the top. For some reason i can't anymore. It only shows as "My Collections" and they are all merged together. How can I fix this? I have already tried reinstalling & updating the extension.
- (2017-05-23, v:0.4.5) Dit item is uitgeschakeld in Chrome. Dit item inschakelen
Dit item is uitgeschakeld in Chrome. Dit item inschakelen werkt niet. Ik kan het niet weer inschakelen
- (2017-05-19, v:0.4.5) Jorge Jimenez: Lost all my collections
I lost all my collections, is there any way to get them back???