Better than bookmarks. Organize your browser tabs and access them quickly anywhere.
“I don’t want to have 3,000 tabs open anymore” – from a new Toby user Bookmarks are for books, not browsers. Organize your browser tabs into Toby so you can access key resources in one-click instead of seven. Toby is better than bookmarks, it levels up your Chrome browser. Toby is a visual workspace that lives on every new tab. Add new tabs by dragging and dropping your browser tabs into collections or save a whole session in just one-click. Access all of your collections on any desktop with automatic sync. Use tags to organize your collections or create notes for your to-dos. Toby is changing the way you save and access tabs by making it easy and fun to use. ➤ #1 Chrome extension of 2016 from Product Hunt ➤ Google Chrome’s Best of 2016 list ➤ Featured in MIT Tech Review, Business Insider, Brit + Co and 30 other publications ➤ Teams who work at Bazaarvoice, Twitter, New Relic, IBM, and more are using it daily ➤ Over 9,250 love letters written by #TobyFriends in over 144 countries around the world WHY TAB MANAGEMENT? We built Toby to provide distraction-free focus, saving you time spent switching between tabs from web apps and websites. A survey of Toby customers showed that Toby saves up to 8 hours per week, per person—the equivalent of ~48 work days per year. ★ Pause and resume work Feel like your workflow is bottle-necked by context switching? With one-click Toby is able to save your browser session, or open it when you’re ready to resume your task. ★ Clear the clutter Using different browser windows to separate tabs into to-dos, dashboards, and spreadsheets is not ideal. With Toby, you can remove the clutter by using one window with the tabs you need, right when you need it. ★ Be an expert everywhere you work Get instant access to the tabs you need to get the job done. Toby is able to search for any website inside of any collection, letting you find exactly what you’re looking for in seconds. ★ Flexible with your work habits Toby lives on every new tab and lets you speed dial into the websites or apps you use on a daily basis. Quick and consistent access is the key to Toby’s value. ★ Stop emailing yourself links Access Toby on any page just by right-clicking. Now you can spend more time doing work while queuing up all of your favorite articles to read later. GIVE US A 5-STAR REVIEW ★★★★★ Genuinely enjoy the Toby experience? Helped you save time at work? Support the Toby community by giving us a great review! GET IN TOUCH Twitter: @TobyForTabs Contact: [email protected] SUPPORT & BUG REPORTING http://www.gettoby.com/contact PRIVACY AND PERMISSIONS http://www.gettoby.com/privacy
- (2023-09-24) mortada pro: Great tool. but it need a download option to download all the tabs incase to use it later if the company is down
- (2023-09-21) Sibro Connect: I moved all my tabs and after I completed the onboarding steps I lost all my tabs and it shows blank
- (2023-09-13) Justin R.: Really cool features, but won't even load the dashboard when I try to open it. Also it takes over your chrome tabs and makes every new tab, a Toby tab. That's very annoying.
- (2023-09-09) Riaz Ali: weird experience, tried using the Toby tour, I got to a step where it suddenly tried opening a new tab and after that everything Toby stopped working :(
- (2023-08-11) JM Alfonsi: Good for productivity but bad for perf. If you leave the Toby main Tabs opened in chrome on MacOS, randomly, it constantly use 30/40% of UC (chrome task manager). So other times it is fine. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- (2023-08-10) Chauncy xu: 功能可以，但4.5美元一个月好贵（有免费的类似插件推荐吗，其实只想要一个个人收纳网页的功能，团队协作的那些不太需要
- (2023-08-08) Kris W: I have lost hundreds links because of this piece of s***t. It start saving session and it appears that it closed almost every site and i can't find them anywhere now even in history.
- (2023-08-07) Danny Carlson: Pay or get a permanent YOUR TRIAL HAS EXPRIED banner. In my personal situation I really don't need the paid version, the free plan it totally fine. But after your trial expires there is a super intrusive YOUR TRIAL HAS EXPIRED banner in red at the top of the page, permanently there more than a week after the trial actually expired, and there is no way to remove it. To me, this makes the software dead. It's too annoying to have this banner in my face every single time I try to use the "free" version of this software. Devs if you are listening, this is how to destroy your reputation.
- (2023-08-04) DreadНоут: Как только создал аккаунт, все сохранённые раннее коллекции были удалены.
- (2023-07-12) Elisa Hernández: Es molesto que se meta en cada una de las pestañas nuevas. En lo personal no me pareció tan sencilla de usar, no actualiza las colecciones
- (2023-07-10) Computer CSE: Cannot save in groups like I saved in chrome, lost all my groups and left with a bunch of random tabs.
- (2023-07-03) Michal Misiewicz: As a productivity coach, I use this tool myself and recommend it to my clients. Toby helps me organize my bookmarks and makes my browsing workflow much more efficient.
- (2023-06-28) Ahmed Elhabbab: I can't log in to my account anymore and it stopped working
- (2023-06-25) Leo K: Very useful Bookmarks extension. Thank you!
- (2023-06-20) ThaS: It doesn't allow me to work with it, unless I forcedly accept it to be my new tab page on startup, which I do not want to. Abandoned it.
- (2023-06-13) Alexa K: It's been really great for my tab hoarding, especially for work. I actually now use my bookmarks for priority sites I use frequently, and this is a great way to open group sites or save down sessions when needing to change gears. I have 4/5 stars as it lacks shortcut keys. 1) As it's a chrome extension, vimium doesn't work with it. Lots of manual clicking within the page to open tabs. 2) the internal shortcut keys are a bit time consuming, and you can only open the top collection role That may be OK for others. Please let me know if there are any solutions for this! A work around to open the page with a shortcut key was to make the extension a bookmark and assign that a shortcut key.
- (2023-05-27) Emmanuel: The extension has potential, but it lacks essential features. 1. It lacks the ability to save grouped tabs. 2. Unable to open saved sessions in a new window. 3. Unable to save all the active windows into a single session.
- (2023-05-25) Людмила Громик: I like it so much, but I need open new clear tab, without open Toby window automatically. How can I do that?
- (2023-05-23) mia: need a search tab function
- (2023-05-22) Mahesh Umbarkar: Awesome Extension. made my life easy :)
- (2023-05-20) Brad: Really good, the ONLY THING is Toby, come on... add a small screenshot option of the webpage bookamrk so you can look and quickly see oh yeah - thats the page!! I mean, really? How could you not think of this :)
- (2023-05-09) Rahmat Ramadhani: Amazing extension to optimize your web browsing experience!
- (2023-05-02) Chiffón: 5 stars since you guys have made this app really awesome. My gratitude is immeasureable!
- (2023-04-19) Игорь Малыш: очень хорошо
- (2023-04-17) Ximena Romero: He estado buscando un organizador web como este por mucho tiempo, finalmente lo he encontrado! Quiero agradecerle a los desarrolladores de Toby, por haber creado una extensión perfecta para organizar nuestras pestañas <3. Es sencilla de usar, el tutorial para iniciar dura menos de 1 minuto, se ve hermosa y simple. Estoy enamoradísima de la extensión que crearon, gracias de nuevo <3
- (2023-04-02) Оранжевый Цвет: Отличное расширение, но сделайте ссылки активными. Чтобы можно было на них нажимать.
- (2023-03-15) Radu-Valentin Cornea: I want to thank you guys for listening to actual feedback! Now I can see my Chrome Bookmarks as well, and not only that, but also have the first page to this extension. Sweet job! And here is my edited review to 5 Stars! Have a good one! :)
- (2023-03-13) Jay: Glad I found this extension, I have been looking for these features for some time but it is not easy to see in the store. The video demonstration on this page is a little lacking/doesn't do it justice. There seems to be a problem dragging multiple tabs over to the collections area, it doesn't go into the right collection easily which seems to be a bit of an oversight as this is its main feature. Tab titles need to allow more characters, currently it can be quite difficult to see exactly what is in the tab. Not a fan of the colour scheme, feel it could be better, hopefully there will be more options in the future. The layout seems to be fine but aesthetically the design doesn't seem particularly pleasing. It does the job, I hope the development team can keep adding to this extension. It appears other reviewers are getting mixed up, this is a tab management extension not a bookmark sorter.
- (2023-02-22) Khaleel Elias: Amazing extension
- (2023-02-14) Kh Ali: Great and easy إضافة جميلة وسهل الاستخدام
- (2023-02-09) Alain Kalker: Keeps nagging me to login / register. While trying out this extension, even simple things like trying to change from light to dark theme kept kicking me to the sign up page. To make things very clear: I Don't Want To Register Or Login, I just want to use the darn thing on my personal computer, for my personal use. Okay?
- (2023-02-06) Owen Fu: Unable to sync to server for different chrome login, many time and cannot fix it myself, please help,
- (2023-01-31) Yassine: The fact that I can do everything I want it to do for free is insane. I would only wish to be able to access my bookmarks on my phone, even if it's not as streamlined
- (2023-01-23) Argeu Ribeiro: É uma extensão muito boa e de fácil usabilidade. O único problema é que, de tempos em tempos, do nada os cards e collections desaparecem.
- (2023-01-21) Smith John: 这个工具从功能上来说非常好用 但是就一点 打开新标签就直接打开的是插件页面这点如果可以给个配置选择就更好了,而不是直接就打开
- (2023-01-19) Michael Proeber: Opening a session, changing it, and re-adding it to the collection duplicates the tabs that were already in the collection. You either have to delete the duplicates one-by-one, or delete the whole collection and have to rename it.
- (2023-01-18) Jashim Ahamed: Hey Toby team. I Really Like Toby. Its user Interface is so easy to use. But some time it didn't connect to internet and also sometimes it shows error about fetching. During that time I won't be able to add new tab. Please fixed That problem. Also Toby isn't login into my another browser. Also fixed That. I will update my review when this problems are solved. Thank you
- (2022-12-20) Mirza Nisar: i love it - but why signup & login process is not working, anyone else facing same issue?
- (2022-12-18) Af nya: 最近，出現了這樣的问题： 您要访问的是诈骗网站 www.telegramstr.com 上的攻击者可能会诱骗您做一些危险的事情，例如安装软件或泄露您的个人信息（如密码、电话号码或信用卡信息) 有什麽好的解決方法麽？
- (2022-12-05) Brett Mastema: I have thousands of book marks, many duplicates and many date back up to 20 years so it is hard to find book marks because I didnt always save them in an organized manner. I have been trying to find one of these "organizers" which actually will try to sort and at the very least weed out the dupes. Although this wont even allow me to import my old book marks into it. Even the smallest list i had was still too big for this extension to try and tackle. There might be something useful in this set up although I didnt find it useful for me
- (2022-12-03) Dinsca avinsca: not what i expected - i have thousands of bookmarks and do not have time to open each one to categorize into toby - there is no option to import existing bookmarks
- (2022-12-01) Umar Karim: It's not working/syncing and the site is not opening.
- (2022-11-24) con creeper: IT DOSINT WORK.ether that or its my browser
- (2022-11-23) as mr: 简直不要太完美,very good!
- (2022-11-22) adzim325: Terima kasih untuk pengembang extensi toby, ini sangat membantu saya dalam menejemen tab pekerjaan saya dan ini gratis serta berjalan di browser lain.
- (2022-11-21) Can Buyukbasaran (progCan): AMAZING. i was a person that has like 100 tabs at the same time and it was super confusing but now with toby, i am one of the most organized person on the earth! this is one of the best ever extensions %100 install!!!
- (2022-03-14) Clara Patricia Hernández Moreno: It was working well, and I was loving the tool, but one day it decided to erase all my collections. That impacted me and my job in a way you can't imagine. Sadly, I don't recommend this extension anymore.
- (2022-03-10) Jesús Manuel Moreno: Me gusta mucho, pero creo que le falta un detalle importante: ACTUALIZAR COLECCIÓN. Me gustaría que si tengo una colección abierta en una ventana, al cerrarla, me de la opción de actualizar la colección, es decir, que si he abierto una pestaña más o si en alguna de las anteriores he navegado hasta otra sección de la web diferente, me permita guardarlo. De lo contrario, rompe la dinámica de trabajo, ya que cada vez que vuelves a abrir una colección, se abre como se guardó la primera vez. Y estar eliminando y creando una misma sección para actualizar sus pestañas, es muy engorroso. Voten +1 si os parece a los demás útil esta función.
- (2022-03-03) Chris: Sehr gut!
- (2022-03-01) M. Shahid Anwer: I used toby extension last couple of years. It was amazing tool to save URLs in a organizational manners. but I have few issues while using this extension, one I can't use forget password option it occur error, also I can't login while using google chrome extension. Please look into it and resolve the issue.
- (2017-07-03, v:0.4.10) Alexander Komeiji: Tabs history
Is there any way to save tabs with their navigation history? Sometimes it’s very important. Thanks.
- (2017-06-26, v:0.4.10) Praveen Mylavarapu: Export feature
I have so many tabs saved and I want to export all the links in a single HTML file.
- (2017-06-26, v:0.4.10) Praveen Mylavarapu: Save session doesn't work when there is no interent
I have many tabs opened and my internet got disconnected. Then I clicked save session and lost my all opened tabs. Those tabs are very important and now I have to search in history for them..
- (2017-06-25, v:0.4.10) Lulu Sun: Issues with updating the list
On the manage tabs page, when I drag something from my tabs into the collection, the tab will close but will not show up in the collection. When I refresh, the tab will re-appear into the collection. There are also some other weird bugs, such as a tab will take the name of another tab in the "open tabs" list after moving to a collection. Sometimes the moved tab will not disappear from the "open tabs" sidebar. These problems are fixed upon refreshing.
- (2017-06-25, v:0.4.10) Lulu Sun: viewing display
It would be immensely helpful if there was an option to view the saved tabs lists as an actual list, instead of rectangles. It helps to see the entire title of the webpage. Sorting a list would also be very helpful--such as by date/time accessed or alphabetically
- (2017-06-11, v:0.4.9) Nati Gossaye: Toby not loading on new tab
New tab just an empty screen with this error in the console Error in response to tabs.query: TypeError: Cannot read property 'filter' of undefined at t.value (chrome-extension://hddnkoipeenegfoeaoibdmnaalmgkpip/js/toby.bundle.js:19:21049) at t.value (chrome-extension://hddnkoipeenegfoeaoibdmnaalmgkpip/js/toby.bundle.js:19:27242) at c._renderValidatedComponentWithoutOwnerOrContext (chrome-extension://hddnkoipeenegfoeaoibdmnaalmgkpip/js/toby.bundle.js:14:5023) at c._renderValidatedComponent (chrome-extension://hddnkoipeenegfoeaoibdmnaalmgkpip/js/toby.bundle.js:14:5111) at c.mountComponent (chrome-extension://hddnkoipeenegfoeaoibdmnaalmgkpip/js/toby.bundle.js:14:1359) at Object.mountComponent (chrome-extension://hddnkoipeenegfoeaoibdmnaalmgkpip/js/toby.bundle.js:4:9106) at g.mountChildren (chrome-extension://hddnkoipeenegfoeaoibdmnaalmgkpip/js/toby.bundle.js:14:25432) at g._createContentMarkup (chrome-extension://hddnkoipeenegfoeaoibdmnaalmgkpip/js/toby.bundle.js:14:11462) at g.mountComponent (chrome-extension://hddnkoipeenegfoeaoibdmnaalmgkpip/js/toby.bundle.js:14:10419) at Object.mountComponent (chrome-extension://hddnkoipeenegfoeaoibdmnaalmgkpip/js/toby.bundle.js:4:9106) at Object.f [as getAllTabs] (chrome-extension://hddnkoipeenegfoeaoibdmnaalmgkpip/js/toby.bundle.js:3:22556) at A (chrome-extension://hddnkoipeenegfoeaoibdmnaalmgkpip/js/toby.bundle.js:1:3149) at nrWrapper (eval at e.exports (chrome-extension://hddnkoipeenegfoeaoibdmnaalmgkpip/js/toby.bundle.js:12:22958), <anonymous>:3:11424)
- (2017-06-01, v:0.4.9) "Save Session" closes all tabs without actually creating a session
I had a group of tabs open with products I was deciding between buying. I clicked Save Session and was presented with the Toby panel, with nothing new showing. I tried a few things and was really frustrated that I would have to open up all of my recent links and parse through them all again. As of today, I checked and that session was actually saved, but on the day of I couldn't find it to save my life. Suggestions: Maybe have a locally stored cache of the recently closed tabs and on the Toby interface have a "Reopen my latest session" or "Undo" type of action to revert the tab closing in case this bug occurs. Keep up the good work, I love the extension.
- (2017-05-29, v:0.4.8) Boghyon Hoffmann: Performance
The performance gets sluggish if the collection has many tabs saved. One of the reasons may be some mouse-related event handlers such as 'topMouseOver' and 'topMouseOut' which are fired every time when the mouse moves. The animation is very slow. CPU: i7 4700MQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: GeForece GT 750M, Chrome: 58.0.3029.110 (64 bit) OS: Windows 10 (1703)
- (2017-05-25, v:0.4.8) Adam Hassan: View collections in row on top
I used to be able to view all of my collections at the top. For some reason i can't anymore. It only shows as "My Collections" and they are all merged together. How can I fix this? I have already tried reinstalling & updating the extension.
- (2017-05-23, v:0.4.5) Dit item is uitgeschakeld in Chrome. Dit item inschakelen
Dit item is uitgeschakeld in Chrome. Dit item inschakelen werkt niet. Ik kan het niet weer inschakelen
- (2017-05-19, v:0.4.5) Jorge Jimenez: Lost all my collections
I lost all my collections, is there any way to get them back???