Same as Toby, but not on the new tab. Organize your browser tabs and access them quickly anywhere.
Alternatively, GET THE FULL TOBY EXPERIENCE WITH TOBY ON EVERY NEW TAB: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/toby-manage-your-tabs/hddnkoipeenegfoeaoibdmnaalmgkpip “I don’t want to have 3,000 tabs open anymore” – from a new Toby user Bookmarks are for books, not browsers. Organize your browser tabs into Toby so you can access key resources in one-click instead of seven. Toby is better than bookmarks, it levels up your Chrome browser. Toby is a visual workspace that lives on every new tab. Add new tabs by dragging and dropping your browser tabs into collections or save a whole session in just one-click. Access all of your collections on any desktop with automatic sync. Use tags to organize your collections or create notes for your to-dos. Toby is changing the way you save and access tabs by making it easy and fun to use. ➤ #1 Chrome extension of 2016 from Product Hunt ➤ Google Chrome’s Best of 2016 list ➤ Featured in MIT Tech Review, Business Insider, Brit + Co and 30 other publications ➤ Teams who work at Bazaarvoice, Twitter, New Relic, IBM, and more are using it daily ➤ Over 9,250 love letters written by #TobyFriends in over 144 countries around the world WHY TAB MANAGEMENT? We built Toby to provide distraction-free focus, saving you time spent switching between tabs from web apps and websites. A survey of Toby customers showed that Toby saves up to 8 hours per week, per person—the equivalent of ~48 work days per year. ★ Pause and resume work Feel like your workflow is bottle-necked by context switching? With one-click Toby is able to save your browser session, or open it when you’re ready to resume your task. ★ Clear the clutter Using different browser windows to separate tabs into to-dos, dashboards, and spreadsheets is not ideal. With Toby, you can remove the clutter by using one window with the tabs you need, right when you need it. ★ Be an expert everywhere you work Get instant access to the tabs you need to get the job done. Toby is able to search for any website inside of any collection, letting you find exactly what you’re looking for in seconds. ★ Flexible with your work habits Toby lives on every new tab and lets you speed dial into the websites or apps you use on a daily basis. Quick and consistent access is the key to Toby’s value. ★ Stop emailing yourself links Access Toby on any page just by right-clicking. Now you can spend more time doing work while queuing up all of your favorite articles to read later. GIVE US A 5-STAR REVIEW ★★★★★ Genuinely enjoy the Toby experience? Helped you save time at work? Support the Toby community by giving us a great review! GET IN TOUCH Twitter: @TobyForTabs Contact: [email protected] SUPPORT AND BUG REPORTING http://www.gettoby.com/contact PRIVACY AND PERMISSIONS http://www.gettoby.com/privacy
- (2020-10-03) REN SAIKA: 不具合は起きてないのだけど、レビューでは結構起きているようですね。 WIN10とWIN8.1の両方で使用してますが、不具合は全く無しです。 BROWSERはCHROMEです！ 不具合・エラーが出ている方々はどんなOSだったりBROWSERなのでしょうか？ 他の拡張機能との競合とかでも起きるのかも気になりますね。 WATER-FOXでも使用していて(MINIではないが)、そいつはウィルスソフトでは PCに良くない影響を与えるものとして出てしまう感じですね。使用感に問題はないですが。 願わくば、WATER-FOXやFIRE-FOXの方でも「ToBy Mini」を作って欲しいですね。 FOX側のではFOX系にあるCONTAINERでのタブ開きに影響が出てしまうので。 （NEW TABがCONTAINERではなくTOBYでの内容になってしまう」
- (2020-08-17) Ibrahim Mirambo: Toby mini has stopped working on my browser (both edge chromium and chrome). I have to revert back to Toby for Chrome. I've disabled all extensions, but still won't work. I like the minified version better as it doesn't take over the new tab page
- (2020-07-27) ÄG: Toby is a good extension to manage tabs, but It needs only one improvement : when I click on a link I want it to be removed automatically from the collection, why I have each time to do it manually ? I propose to the team to add this feature as an option to configure so the user can choose between 2 behaviors after clicking on a link : "The link is kept" or "The link is automatically removed".
- (2020-07-27) Aleks: I used Toby to organize my web walks. While developing a certain theme, I usually add pages to a specific collection. This way my sessions are always chronological with notes serving as a sort of bookmarks. After doing that for a while Toby became unbearably slow. Typing something into the search box, or drag-n-drop rearrangements became unusable. As good as it is conceptually, the solution doesn't scale. I would rate my first moth as clear 5, but now given lags it's useless.
- (2020-07-17) Jake Kushner: I like Toby Mini better than the normal one but somehow it STILL sometimes sets itself as my new tab. When this happens, I have to disable it, disable Speed Dial 2 (my normal new tab experience), re-enable toby mini, then re-enable Speed Dial 2 for it to take back over.
- (2020-07-13) 鹤熙: 收藏的标签莫名其妙会消失
- (2020-07-01) bin wang: Why did I save 30 tags and then only have 14? Why is a maximum of 30 tags allowed? Can you increase this limit? Thanks！
- (2020-06-30) Emma Chen: Works well for saving tabs, but it occasionally replaces my usual new tab extension (despite the fact that this is the "mini" version that is supposed to not do that). Although this is easily fixed by restarting Toby Mini, I would rather it not happen at all. Reordering the tabs also often results in wonky behavior, but it's not a big deal and doesn't really impact functionality beyond looking a bit weird. Additionally, I do wish that I had the option to change the link in the edit function, as that would streamline my process a lot. Overall: Super convenient, works as intended, but has a couple minor flaws.
- (2020-04-05) Scythe Vendetta: muuuch better than the regular version.
- (2020-01-28) Cheng Ho: 近期常有save session卻沒有確實記錄到new tap頁面中，儲存重要頁面時非常不便
- (2020-01-27) Daniel Schroeder: Absolutely love the tool - hel,ping me to - replace xmarks - sync and lets me browse and continue across different browser (safari / chrome etc) as well computers! - love the beta sharing across organisation and collaborate with other folks. - also on research work, now I can do so, but when focusing at other tasks, I quickly save all my tabs (easily 10 to 20), close them, free up the space and no longer slow down my system, having all those tabs running in the background. wishing you guys to move this into a sustainable business, so we call can enjoy the features going forward!
- (2020-01-22) Liam O'Brien: Really like this but the link to the full version is broken. Can't find a way to get the full version anywhere...
- (2020-01-15) Sean Ma: Love this extension! Seems like the original "Toby" is gone and only "Toby Mini" is being offered. The new extension doesn't load when a new tab is added. The "Option" menu to set that is gone in the "Toby Mini" version. Anyone can share how they get it to load for every new tab added? I'm using Chromium and Vivaldi browsers.
- (2020-01-14) MARVIN: 怎么下架了？只剩下mini版。
- (2020-01-07) Danian de Leeuw: Cool but where is the main Toby for Chrome extension?
- (2020-01-07) Shuai Han: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/toby-manage-your-tabs/hddnkoipeenegfoeaoibdmnaalmgkpip returned 404.
- (2020-01-04) Fogmoon: Sadly, lost all my collections after chrome reboot accidentally!
- (2020-01-03) Lydia Davis: I love this product! I loved the original, but it took awhile for me to find a way to get it to stop popping up on every new tab. Now I don't have to worry about finding loopholes. Highly HIGHLY recommend
- (2019-12-17) yao li: 非常非常好的标签工具. 感谢!
- (2019-10-20) Alex Yakman: BEWARE! It can and will lose all your information, make sure you backup your tabs somewhere else! I really enjoyed this for organizing my tabs and being able to quickly access previous tabs. However, it doesn't save your password or send you a reset email, so you will lose everything you've saved without being able to access it again due to this faulty set up. It's really disappointing because if they had the ability to save your password or let you access your account again if you get logged out, it would absolutely be 5 stars. But now that it's lost everything important I've saved for work and there's no one to contact (or no one that's answering the emails I've found to contact), I feel that this extension isn't safe to use or rely on.
- (2019-10-01) Im a Mystery: Where was it till now? My browser was a mess without this. Now I can browse without frustration.
- (2019-09-30) Luba Poukchanski: Does not work as promised. Frequently does not save all the open tabs in a window when lots of tabs are open but rather only a few of them. Very disappointing because then I cannot easily get those tabs back.
- (2019-09-16) Thien Thai: Toby is helpful, but I still need my new tab for something else. Therefore, the option NOT to use new tab is great.
- (2019-09-03) Kerem Hacımustafaoglu: my possibly only complaint for toby was the fact it would ate my new tab even when I didn't need it...until now. thanks.
- (2019-08-17) Cactus: Its pretty much exactly what I was looking for but Im suffering frequent crashes now that Ive added it to chrome. Tabs, and the whole window, have crashed 4 times in the last hour.
- (2017-06-05, v:0.4.9) Courtney Bolton: Do not want it to replace my new tabs
I like the service but just want to use it as a bookmarking extension, not a replacement for my home? if it could replace ONLY the new tab page but not the homepage, ...that would work too?
- (2017-05-22, v:0.4.5) Lonnie VanZandt: What happened to Add Page to Collection?
In Toby (Mini) 0.4.5, the context menu for Add Page to Collection is missing. Has the capability been removed or is there some configuration I need to do to regain access to that crucial capability?
- (2017-05-11, v:0.3.28) Carl Chan: why cant save permanent tab into session?
why cant save permanent tab into session?
- (2017-04-29, v:0.3.28) Martin Gross: Permissions
Toby is a great tool. But why does the new version need extended permissions compared to the previous version? It requires now to get full access to read, request or modify data from every page I visit (bank account, Facebook). Why that? I don't think this would be required for a tool which needs to know only my tabs and URLs. A lower level access request like the following would be sufficient: Can see the URLs and titles of websites you visit. It can also open and close tabs and windows, as well as navigate to new pages in open tabs and windows.
- (2017-04-19, v:0.3.27) Vladyslav Sitalo: Self-multiplying tabs?
I have another problem besides mentioned resource consumption (maybe resource consumption is caused by it) it seems that for whatever reason for some perviously stored sessions - number of tabs in them has increased dramatically (e.g. I had a stored session with 9 tabs, now its a session with 900 tabs, that basically consists from original set of tabs repeating one after another again and again). I have hard time telling what percentage of preserved sessions is affected as it's impossible to navigate toby mini page now -_-.
- (2017-04-19, v:0.3.27) Vladyslav Sitalo: Resource usage problem
Hi, I have Toby Mini v0.3.27 and it renders my system unusable, by consuming tons of resources. Currently it consumes 125% of CPU and 4gb of RAM (down from 6gb few minutes ago). It started happening after I've logged in to my Toby account (it seems I was logged out for a while). Which leads me to suspicion that this is caused by sync.
- (2017-04-03, v:0.3.27) Irina Svetlowa: Extension buyout
Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "Toby Mini". Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2017-03-09, v:0.3.19) Ruby Kubik: Make selected pages to open in a new tub
When I need to open several pages from the saved lists selectively I have to double click to open it, this makes the pages I chose to open instead of Toby. It is only possible to open pages I need one by one and after every each one I have to re-open Toby, go through the lists to find what else I needed, click to open, and again and again.. Could you make it to open the selected pages in new tub instead closing Toby, so that the users will not have to spend their time on re-doing the same algorithm all over again? Or add a tool 'select pages' - 'open selected pages'
- (2017-03-09, v:0.3.19) Ruby Kubik: Shows your tab lists and all even when signed off
Why Toby shows all the tab, sessions and lists when I am signed off?? what is the point of signing off if anyone (I use Toby mini on a public library computer) can access my data? Is there some setting to add some privacy that I did not notice?
- (2017-02-16, v:0.3.19) n ascentt: Permissions
Why do you need to read and change data on all pages? I have similar addons like session manager than dont need such permissions.