Dragon Medical One Web Extension for Chrome
For Dragon Medical One, this extension unleashes Dragon’s power in Chrome. Dragon Medical One Web Extension requires Dragon Medical One 3.2 or later. See our video! To enable the extension, click “Add to Chrome,” confirm, then refresh. (Bookmark this page in case you later want it.) To see that it's enabled: in Chrome, click the menu icon > Settings > Extensions and look for Dragon Medical One Web Extension. a. If its "Enable" box is empty, click it. b. If the extension is absent, return to this store page and click “Add to Chrome."
- (2020-01-14) Greg Christopher: Works beautifully with most EHR's that are accessed by Chrome.
- (2019-04-22) Ken Johnson: Does anyone know if the Dragon Medical One Web Extension works on multiple tabs within Chrome? I am working in an enterprise environment and it only works on the first tab of the first session of Chrome I open up and if I accidentally close that first tab I have to close out Chrome completely and start Chrome all over again?
- (2017-11-03) asgar dudhbhai: awesome
- (2016-10-04) Pedro Pereira: I love Dragon Medical One and this extension is awesome.
- (2018-05-15, v:18.104.22.168) Error after installing
After installing this extension the EHR (Athena) that we used, web based over Chrome, creates errors. 2018-05-14 14:16:31,257  ERROR  Could not enable chrome client 2018-05-14 14:16:54,098  ERROR  NuSA get last active window failed: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800401E3): Operation unavailable (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800401E3 (MK_E_UNAVAILABLE)) at PIA.SoD.UtilityServices.IDmoDbUtilityServer.GetActiveWindow() at SoD.NuSA.LastForegroundWindowCheck(Object sender, EventArgs e) 2018-05-14 14:17:07,217  ERROR  Could not enable chrome client Please assist.