Capture webpages in a variety of ways from within your browser!
The Voila Web Screenshot extension provides a simple and intuitive way of clipping and capturing web pages from within the browser. This extension comes with 3 different options – ‘Selection’, ‘Full Page’ and ‘Elements’, offering complete freedom when capturing web pages. Selection Capture – Take a screenshot of only a select portion of the webpage. Full Page Capture – Take a screenshot of the entire web page. Elements Capture – Select and capture individual object elements on a page.
- (2019-07-05) Coco cho: no funciona...!!!!
- (2018-09-08) 길버트: Good App!. But it needs shortcuts and context menu buttons.
- (2017-10-22) Teodor Sandu: Great! Q: saving PNG with transparency would be possible?
- (2017-04-19) Kevin Ecker: Doesn't actually grab the full page in it's capture. Only the visible portion.
- (2016-01-14) Lee C: Simple & effective. Exactly what I was looking for, thanks!
- (2015-12-27) Rayner Shiner: I was weary about getting this because it had so much access to my computer, but after getting this, it's great. No bugs or viruses.
- (2015-08-19) Doesn't capture more than 20,000px in height, I have pages around 40,000px.
- (2015-05-27) Dinesh Naik: Very useful and easy tool for webpage capturing!!
- (2015-05-15) Neeraj Bangera: Cool! Easy to use web screenshot extension ever. Epic!
- (2015-05-15) Ashwin Bhat: Handy tool.. very useful for day to day activities. 👍👍👍
- (2015-05-15) Aneesh Achar: Wow..! Nice addition to my extension list, Easy to use and Easy to capture:)
- (2020-01-15, v:1.0) Сергій Сімакін: File name problem
Regardless of the chosen file name, the screen saves like "1579093464915screenshot.png"
- (2018-11-24, v:1.0) Voila 3.9.2 has stopped copying videos. Is there a problem with the program?
Video capture does not record using Voila 3.9.2. Recording shows as corrupt.
- (2018-05-20, v:1.0) Хакс: Element screen
Element screenshoter doenst work. They just refresh page. Pls fix it.
- (2018-01-20, v:1.0) Voila does not work when it needs to scroll
When I choose the option to capture an element, if the element is wholly contained within the viewport, it captures properly and a new tab will be opened with options to download the screen-capture. However, if part of it is outside the viewport and Voila needs to scroll, then the page will simply refresh but no new window containing the capture element will appear. This is a recent issue as I believe it was working a few days ago. For reference, I am running the following Chrome version on Ubuntu 17.10. Version 63.0.3239.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2017-10-23, v:1.0) Simon Barnett: And then?
So I choose the div to capture, tap the trackpad, and the page reloads. hmm..
- (2017-08-17, v:1.0) Nathan: Can't capture clickable element.
Can't capture clickable element. I need to be able to capture the element without clicking on it at the same time.
- (2016-07-10, v:1.0) John Draper: YouTube Video reviews
Hi, According to a lot of Youtube video reviews, I find that Voila will not record any captured video. So, I'm not going to buy it. Sorry john
- (2016-07-10, v:1.0) John Draper: Bad link when trying to go to Support page
The support page link is broken. Also, where can I see any documentation or videos on how to use it. John