Record gifs and capture screenshots of anything in your browser - quicker & easier than ever before.
📷 Screenshots | 📹 GIFs | 🎥 Videos (WebM format) ✔️ Why use Chrome Capture: • Selected area screenshots and recordings. • Full tab screenshots and recordings. • Full page screenshots. • Save recordings as a Gif or WebM video file. • Edit recordings and screenshots in our easy to use editor. • Share recordings and screenshots with ease. • Constant updates and improvements to become the best Chrome GIF screen recorder & screenshot extension! 👩🔧 Some user cases: • Communicate better with your team by creating and sharing a short GIF or WebM. • Record snip-its of videos on YouTube and other sites into GIFs or WebMs to share on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. • Capture visual information which can't be demonstrated with an image. • Record an animated GIF of your screen to show how to fill out a website form. • Record and attach a GIF to Jira/Trello to show how to reproduce a bug. • Amazingly quick annotated screenshots to get a point across to a friend or colleague. • Everyone loves a good animated GIF, now create your own! 🏃🏾 Shortcuts • Alt + c: open Chrome Capture snipping/cropping tool. • Alt + s: take a screenshot. • Alt + Shift + s: take a full page screenshot (beta). • Alt + r: start/stop recording. • Esc: close Chrome Capture snipping tool. • You may need to configure these in chrome://extensions/shortcuts. • Shortcuts make fullscreen capture much easier! ✂️ Cropping tool • Capture exactly what you want with an intuitive cropping tool. • Interactive with the web page while recording. • Select, move, resize, snap. • Right click to snap to element/website area e.g. video, image, text. • Shift + right click for multiple elements 🖊️ Edit • Add text. • Draw arrows. • Free hand draw. • Speed up/slow down recordings. • Resize, move, rotate, annotations. • Zoom in and out. • Change recording and screenshot resolution. • Add a range of SVG icons to screenshots and recordings. • Frame editing. • Compress animated GIF files. • More coming soon.. 🚀 Share • Download. • Copy images to clipboard (right click -> copy). • Open in browser. ❌ Not supported • GIFs are not intended for long recordings - use WEBMs for this! • No sound recording - yet.. • Chrome extensions do not work in the Chrome web store. • High frame rate long recordings are memory and CPU intensive. 👍 Free 👍 • Unlimited screenshots. • Unlimited recordings as GIFs or WEBms - 10 sec limit each one. • Unlimited full page screenshots. • Add, resize, rotate, zoom - text, arrows, free hand drawing. • Customise your resolution and FPS - Up to 10 frames per second. • Frame editing for recordings. • Download, copy, open. • No watermark. ⭐ Premium ⭐ • Unlimited recording time. • Up to 20 Frames per second. • Draw on screen while recording. • Change editing color and font. • Edit playback speed - fast motion and slow motion. • Add boomerang effect to recordings. • And much more! • One time fee of $8.99 USD. ❔ Having trouble using this 1. Start Chrome Capture by left clicking the Chrome Capture icon. 2. Select an area of the screen using the crop tool. 3. Adjust settings to your preference by clicking the settings icon. 4. Click the camera icon to take a screenshot of the selected area or click the video icon to start recording the selected are (click again to stop recording). 5. Close the crop tool. 6. Watch the YouTube video to see it all in action - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYmvbSzAY5k 😊 Help us make this product better - log detailed bugs and feature requests in the Support section. 🤙 Help us out by sharing with friends/family, giving a rating or purchasing premium. 🎤 If you made it this far tell me what new features you would like next: • GIF size optimisation. ✔️ - completed • Ability to add icons and shapes in the editor e.g. moustache, speech bubble, etc. ✔️ - completed • Ability to edit individual or certain frames. ✔️ - completed • Sound for WebMs. 👼 Permissions explained: • activeTab: required to insert cropping tool overlay into the current tab so an area can be selected record/capture. • storage: required to store user settings. • tabCapture: required to capture/record tabs to turn to screenshots, GIFs or video. • contextMenus: required to add context menu (right click) options for many different ways to capture. • notifications: required to display a silent notification when fullscreen capture starts as it is not very obvious without it. Completely anonymous usage stats are collected using Google Analytics to help improve the product. See 'How Google uses data when you use our partners sites or apps' (located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/). No screenshots or recordings leave your computer - your privacy matters to us! Last 5 updates: 2.9.0 Added new compress GIF option! Improved save as dialog user interface. Fix open capture option 2.8.5 Fix bugs and minor improvements. 2.8.2 Remove background permission. Fix small misc issues. 2.8.1 Remove in built right click for editor captures as it gives the option to save which will save at a low quality and was causing users confusion. Now a custom menu will show giving the users the option to save or copy the capture. Add editor icon to copy images to clipboard which will work on Chrome version 96 and above. Improve quality of edits when applying to final capture. 2.8.0 Add context menu and notifications permissions - Context menu was added so capture options can be used without shortcuts (fullscreen recording, fullwebpage screenshot). - Notification was added to show a silent notification when fullscreen recording starts. Add premium option to indicate click with an animation. Add option to change cursor, drawing and click animation sizes. Fix many issues with full web page screenshots. Change extension icon color when user is in dark mode. Change extension icon to indicate when recording or taking a screenshot. Implement cursor, drawing and click animation options for fullscreen recording. Add link to shortcuts page from options. Many more minor improvements. 2.7.2 Implemented beta full web page screenshots using Alt + Shift + S
- (2021-06-07) Ravi kumawat: After a long time i found a good web capture thank u very much .......
- (2021-06-07) Slavica Grgić: Really nifty chrome extention, good for taking quick screenshots, but even better is the option to highlight and quickly annotate the screenshots. Afterwards, you don't need to keep them on your computer, it's enough just to copy paste them, so they won't be keeping any of your precious space on the hard disk.
- (2021-05-25) Alex Z: Ворует данные, само делает скриншот страницы, а я ничего не нажимал. Благодаря настройкам безопасности выдало ошибку, что плагин пытается сделать скриншот.
- (2021-05-23) Mick Gallagher: Simple to use. Ideal for snipping or full screen shots. Best I've found.
- (2021-05-21) Rohan Lekhwani: Loved it. Awesome work folks!
- (2021-05-04) TikësH tANDëkar: it cool & very use full tool......i am using this Extension and i feel good.....
- (2021-04-26) Carla Rivas Comerlati: Muy buena opción, intuitivo y muy practico para el día a día.
- (2021-04-22) Aaron Vogler: Nice premium
- (2021-04-21) The Robo Kids: Best Gif Making Chrome thing ma bobby cant wait to do more
- (2021-04-15) Lemy3005: Love this app!
- (2021-04-14) J.C: it's good, but after recording i can't open the editor.html successfully, it pops error in the console: bundle.js:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND bundle.js:354 TypeError: Cannot read property 'drawSize' of undefined at Ar.render (bundle.js:504) at _i (bundle.js:354) at xi (bundle.js:354) at Si (bundle.js:354) at Fo (bundle.js:354) at Vo (bundle.js:354) at Ml (bundle.js:354) at xl (bundle.js:354) at Sl (bundle.js:354) at Object.notify (bundle.js:504) no @ bundle.js:354 editor.html:1 Error handling response: TypeError: Cannot read property 'drawSize' of undefined at Ar.render (chrome-extension://ggaabchcecdbomdcnbahdfddfikjmphe/dist/editor/bundle.js:504:94075) at _i (chrome-extension://ggaabchcecdbomdcnbahdfddfikjmphe/dist/editor/bundle.js:354:62952) at xi (chrome-extension://ggaabchcecdbomdcnbahdfddfikjmphe/dist/editor/bundle.js:354:62747) at Si (chrome-extension://ggaabchcecdbomdcnbahdfddfikjmphe/dist/editor/bundle.js:354:66585) at Fo (chrome-extension://ggaabchcecdbomdcnbahdfddfikjmphe/dist/editor/bundle.js:354:90410) at Vo (chrome-extension://ggaabchcecdbomdcnbahdfddfikjmphe/dist/editor/bundle.js:354:90794) at Ml (chrome-extension://ggaabchcecdbomdcnbahdfddfikjmphe/dist/editor/bundle.js:354:97820) at xl (chrome-extension://ggaabchcecdbomdcnbahdfddfikjmphe/dist/editor/bundle.js:354:97200) at Sl (chrome-extension://ggaabchcecdbomdcnbahdfddfikjmphe/dist/editor/bundle.js:354:98296) at Object.notify (chrome-extension://ggaabchcecdbomdcnbahdfddfikjmphe/dist/editor/bundle.js:504:42643)
- (2021-03-21) Eugenia Louw: Fantastic extension. There are many screen captures on the market, but none so easy to use with excellent quality.
- (2021-03-16) Luca Della Valentina Torzillo: Works great
- (2021-03-12) Quran Peace: Thank you for the extension. It can capture part of the screen, and save it to a file. I Highly recommend it. A thousand thanks!
- (2021-02-28) Alyse Stanley: It worked well for a while, but I've noticed lately that it's starting slowing down the speed of the video in the gif. So, for instance, if I make a gif from a YouTube video, the gif will be at like half-speed even though the YouTube video was running at normal speed. And, of course, the ability to speed up the gif in chrome capture is behind a paywall. Gross.
- (2021-01-31) 몇달전이사간놈: 프리미엄 구매가 중지 됬는데, 프리미엄 구매는 어디서 하나요?
- (2020-12-30) Alexandre JACQUOT: Only 10s recording
- (2020-12-27) Manu_ Army_Bts_7: mt bom me ajudou mt
- (2020-12-21) Fabio Monsalve: Worked quite well but when recording it flickers..
- (2020-11-26) Big Potato: Before moving to the chrome, I used snapshot feature in Opera. Anyway I'm satisfied with this
- (2020-11-23) Star Gacha -u-: This is awesome. But if it isn't a bother for you too update to. I want to record my gaming moments but I can't do that because it only works for websites. You don't have too. Have a great thanksgiving Steven!
- (2020-11-18) Saurabh Goyal: I really like the full page screenshot option in it. A really helpful tool yet some features can still be given in the next version.
- (2020-11-17) SMLD: soso unable to drag freely by using left button
- (2020-11-16) J. A.: If only there'd be a way to keep the capture box still and without moving the shape we set, functionally with one finger pressed or a mouse arrow click to corner, then be able to scroll up/down with the keyboard? The capture box can be too low on my screen for me to press the photo/video button, I set it up again then. Does that make sense? Thanks for the snap shots ;)
- (2020-11-15) Khushi Lunkad: Can you add annotation like Snag it has? Basically, it lets you add boxes and arrows to your screenshot and then copy it directly from the browser instead of saving it on your device. I really think it's a killer feature and no other tool has it.
- (2020-11-12) Jacob Mathew: Simple, elegant and functional Easy to use...took under a minute. Use it to create a GIF from any WebPage.
- (2020-10-26) Makenzie Oldt: more editing options
- (2020-10-04) J Rijlaarsdam: Hi Chrome Capture team. I like your plugin. 1 improvement suggestion. Your action buttons ... being on the top and bottom often cause me problems ... Since when i am capturing from the top or the bottom of the screen I can no longer click the action buttons ...
- (2020-10-01) Christopher T Flener: It was OK, but not great... about half the sites I would want to use it on, it doesn't work.
- (2020-09-09) bobby decker: i can screen capture on every sites keep this forever and i loved and enjoy it
- (2020-09-08) Mindaugas Kezys: This extension does not survive clicking on the link! Or am I missing something? When I click on the link recording ends. This is unusable...
- (2020-09-06) Bento Boxes: It actually has both a screen recording and a screenshot, which is really useful for easy academic purposes. You can doodle on both, but with the screenshot you can also add text and icons which is also very useful. I've been using this extension for 3-4 years now and it's never let me down, 10/10, all you need for custom screen caps. Super easy and beginner friendly.
- (2020-08-21) Medical Students: this is one of the best adons i have ever used. It is very reliable, very simple, very effective. This is the first time i have EVER paid to purchase an extension, that's how much i liked it. After going through DOZENS of extensions, i would recommend this.
- (2020-07-29) Jackie Barnes: So glad I was able to watch the video to explain all the features.
- (2020-07-22) Pxtience plxyzzz: Lovely! AMAZING ACTUALY <333 WOAHHHH
- (2020-07-21) Matthew Gilligan: Great app, simple does what I want :)
- (2020-07-16) Azima jesy: Best
- (2020-07-07) BluePanther3000: I wanted to snap the entire webpage. When I found the function, the resulting image was such poor quality, I could only delete it and find another extension. Perhaps I didn't choose the right option? But the image should save in decent quality automatically. Very disappointed.
- (2020-07-05) Estêvão Terci da Silva: Excelente. Permite a criação rápida de GIFs que facilitam na confecção de tutorias. Aliado ao Google Docs, você pode gerar o GIF com uma demosntração de determinado procedimento e colar no seu documento. Muito legal.
- (2020-07-03) Hany Fouad Shehab Eldin: ممتازه سهله خفيفه سريعه قوية
- (2020-06-25) shishir kaji shrestha: The extention saves huge file eventhough i clicked the optimize button.
- (2020-06-23) Bert Stevens: Doesn't work well for GIF capture of a screen.
- (2020-04-13) Yılmaz ÇAKMAKÇI: Really good extension but when i'm trying to record select(html tag) , it doesn't look properly. Options seem too below.
- (2020-04-04) Luke Iannucci: I used the free version. There are no ads or watermarks. The keyboard shortcuts worked for me on Chrome OS 80, and you can actually customize them (or turn them on or off) at chrome://extensions/shortcuts, as the developer mentions. The editing tools are a great bonus feature if you just need to tack on text or complete another basic task. UI is clean and easy to use. Settings for recording are somewhat limited, but an upgrade to Premium is inexpensive at 5.99 USD one-time payment. Overall, this extension has great value.
- (2020-03-31) Mathias Leroy: It's pretty good, The only thing that makes it unusable is the big black border, making the "start recording" button unreachable at the bottom of the screen. Thinner borders + keyboard shortcuts could solve that.
- (2020-03-26) Anthony Burke: Works exactly as intended. I'll continue to use it :)
- (2020-03-25) Bowen Tao: nice👍
- (2020-02-29) zuhuh MOG: Tried many gif capture plugins, just found this one is even worse than those free plugins. I even cannot control the webpage when capturing it. Other free plugins can allow controlling the webpage and provide higher fps and quality gif output. So, why using this plugin?
- (2020-02-19) Orion Gamel: 里面的声音选项为啥不能用
- (2020-02-15) gianna borelly: The extension is really easy to use, and the quality isn't the best, but I still prefer this over the other ones I have found!
- (2021-06-11, v:2.10.5) Morgan Maguire: Lost Premium after Chrome Update
I updated my chrome browser, and now my premium is gone. I love this tool and I use it for work (testing software features). How can I fix this?
- (2021-04-14, v:2.10.5) Mustafa Özdemir: Formats in premium
Which formats does the premium allow? Can I also record the sound if I choose to use mp4?
- (2021-04-12, v:2.10.4) Jitendra Vyas: How to record full browser screen, I am unable to remove the bottom black toolbar
How to change position or hide bottom black button bar? It hiding the content below it, in recording?
- (2021-03-23, v:2.10.1) Kevin Burton: Start the extension
I have a number of extensions added to Chrome. I have installed the extension but because of the number of extensions installed I don't see the icon for this extension. How can this be activated without clicking on the icon?
- (2021-02-22, v:2.10.1) Ben Craib: I can't purchase premium
It say In-App payments is currently unavailable the transaction could not be completed. Can you help?
- (2021-02-16, v:2.10.1) Josue M: I have a problem using this app con Google docs, Google translate and bing translate.
Hi, I was using the app in Google docs, but before launching it, I zoomed the page at its maximum and then, opened the app, now it's taking the whole screen and not letting me adjust the size, click the options or even close the app's window. On other websites works correctly but these 3 got this issue. I have already cleared cache, reinstalled the app, restart the pc, and nothing. Here a screenshot: https://prnt.sc/zs9oat
- (2021-02-08, v:2.9.3) Tatev Baghdasaryan: Purchase issue
Hey there, I want to get the Premium but in-app purchases are unavailable. Is there a way I can get the Premium features/pay ?
- (2021-01-31, v:2.9.3) Bruna Imai: How to change the shortcut
Hi! I love your extension! My only concern is that I type a lot in Portuguese, and the shortcut on Mac for typing "ç", a very common letter in Portuguese is the same shortcut for your extension, option+C. How can I change the shortcut for your extension? Thanks!
- (2021-01-18, v:2.9.3) Arieditya PrdH: Capturing Developer Tools
Hi, my name is Arie, and I've been creating some web developing tutorials. This extension is great in creating some screenshot to be use on my materials. I would like to add suggestion, if possible, can you add feature to also record the address bar? And the developer tools also, since I want to create some animated gifs for the console and background ajax request to show to my audience. It would be so much helpful. Thx! And keep up the good works!
- (2021-01-17, v:2.9.3) Derpmunity Randsom: Potentially bring the frame rate to 30?
Is it possible to get this at 30/60fps recordings?
- (2021-01-13, v:2.9.3) Rens Tillmann: Dropdown is off in recorded GIF, but not in the browser itself, maybe a bug?
Hi, I really like the Add-on, I got premium and I am using it on a daily basis. I do notice one bug which you can see here: https://webrehab.zendesk.com/hc/article_attachments/360015837697/multiple-error-messages.gif as you can see when I am in a menu, it opens the dropdown, but in the GIF the dropdown is a lot lower than it actually is when you look in the browser. So the GIF and what I see in browser are not the same. Perhaps you can look at this?
- (2021-01-06, v:2.9.3) Srishti Dhawan: Need to include cursor in screen recording
Hi, is there any way I can get my cursor to show during screen capture?
- (2020-12-30, v:2.9.3) BAT-man GCX: i am unable to buy premium, help please
i am unable to buy premium, help please
- (2020-12-30, v:2.9.3) Khushi Lunkad: Include cursor in GIF recording
Hi, Everytime I create a gif, it excludes my cursor from being recorded. Any way I can get it to record the cursor too?
- (2020-12-14, v:2.9.3) eric hoang: Mobile view on desktop browser does not work
Hello, when I change the view to mobile and screenshot an image, I only see a black image.
- (2020-12-13, v:2.9.3) Mike Villeneuve: text
why can I not adjust size of text, I have paid premium?
- (2020-12-09, v:2.9.3) Nadine Rao: cannot purchase premium
when I try to purchase premium I see the purchase window briefly pop up but it closes almost immediately. so I cannot pay. is there another way to pay?
- (2020-10-24, v:2.9.0) Sophia Ellis: Trying to purchase premium
Hi! Where do I purchase premium?
- (2020-10-12, v:2.9.0) Jan Gamec: Extension requires notifications permission
I'd like to ask about recently added necessity to allow extension to use notifications. Usually, I do not allow any page/extension to display the notifications as it bothers me. Is it really needed in case of your extension? Also if so, how is it used? Thanks!
- (2020-09-14, v:2.8.4) Aurore Vandroux: mouse pointer not showing (and not recorded)
The problem occurs when I'm recording the screen. At the start the mouse pointer is shown and recorded properly bu when I fill a text form input It disappears and is not recorded anymore ...
- (2020-08-21, v:2.8.4) Medical Students: hi, would a refund be possible?
I was intending to save some media from online videos with sound, i didn't realize that this will not let me do that, plus i was unable to use multiple capture zones simultaneously.
- (2020-07-27, v:2.8.2) Person TF: can't pay via PayPal
Purchase tab only shows credit cards as payment methods. Doesn't show Paypal that I already had named as my payment method in Google Play.
- (2020-07-15, v:2.8.1) Albert Lee: When Chromebook is in tablet mode, screenshots are taken of the incorrect part of the page
I have a Pixelbook whose screen can be rotated in tablet mode. When I try to use Chrome Capture to take a screenshot in tablet mode, the captured image has the correct dimensions but is offset both vertically and horizontally from the selected part of the page. Part of the black frame for the selection is visible in the screenshot.
- (2020-06-17, v:2.7.2) Evan Saboo: License details
Hi, what are the license details on this extension?
- (2020-05-25, v:2.7.1) Elisa B: Cannot to create a GIF or a VIDEO.
Bonjour, I Impossible de créer un GIF ou une VIDEO. Je suis sur le Chromebook Asus C300MA. Le clic gauche me force à faire une sélection et rien d'autre. Dès que je veux aller à un autre endroit sur une page ça arrête tout, et j'ai une capture blanche. Pourquoi n'y a-t-il pas de MENU pour choisir si vous voulez capturer un Gif ou une vidéo ?? Ce serait vraiment plus pratique. De plus, la taille des lignes ou des textes ne s'applique pas. Tout reste très GRAND. Comment se faire rembourser si ça ne marche pas? Merci pour vos réponses. ****************** Hello, Cannot to create a GIF or a VIDEO. I'm on the Asus C300MA Chromebook. Left clicking forces me to make a selection and nothing else. As soon as I want to go to another place on a page it stops everything, and I have a white capture. Why is there no MENU to choose if you want to capture a Gif or a video? It would be really more practical. In addition, the size of lines or texts does not apply. Everything remains very BIG. How to get reimbursed if it doesn't work? Thank you for your answers.
- (2020-04-29, v:2.6.2) Andrea Doimo: Limit access only to specific sites
For privacy reasons, many extensions now have the option to enable it only on specific sites. I can't find the option on this extension.
- (2020-04-29, v:2.5.5) bkPITTIkumar SONofLaxmiNARAYAN: Awesome product.
- (2020-04-01, v:2.5.4) G C: Transparent Highlights
Hello, I have purchased this product, I do like it very much! I had a question, how much one make the highlight tool transparent so the text can show underneath it? Additionally can there be a tool to allow straight lines to be drawn?
- (2020-03-20, v:2.5.3) Rick Hutson: just how does this work.any time i click on the app it just goes to the Chrome store -where is the howto??
how does it work
- (2020-03-17, v:2.5.3) Jonthue Michel: Purchase
How do I upgrade from free?
- (2020-01-13, v:2.5.3) Sébastien Léger: Clicking anywhere on the page stops GIF recording
If I click on a link or anywhere on the page, it stops the recording. It there a limitation or something I missing in the documentation?
- (2019-12-23, v:2.5.3) Tyson Smith: GIF save animation is spinning
Hey, 1. I'm not able to save a GIF video https://www.screencast.com/t/RFKFf2EiU0At. It is stuck on saving animation and file never appears. 2. It uses 100% of my CPU which is pretty extreme. I have an i5 8th gen with 16GB of ram WIN 10 with latest version of Chrome. Is this typical? Thanks much
- (2019-12-13, v:2.5.2) Yucong Wang: Ibuy it mistakely May i get a refund
Ibuy it mistakely May i get a refund?
- (2019-12-01, v:2.5.2) Psython: I'm trying to buy your product
Hey there! I think you have a nice product here as far as I can tell, although I'm quite limited with it. The reason I downloaded it was to be able to screen capture gifs and slow them down, but I have to pay $6 for that -- which is understandable, albeit a bit much. I recommend giving a free trial though, but on to the problem. When I try to slow it down, it pops up telling me I have to purchase. I would like to purchase it, but when I click "purchase", nothing happens. Maybe I'm blind, but I don't see a purchase option anywhere else that will work. How can I fix this/purchase your product? Thanks!
- (2019-11-05, v:2.5.2) Team Yuvo: border
can you provide to quickly put in borders for the screenshots and gifs, and border color options?
- (2019-10-29, v:2.5.2) Chris Sanders: Want the mouse pointer to be displayed in GIF
Is that possible?
- (2019-10-14, v:2.5.2) Crystal Waters: refund
Hi, I got the premium version so I could download gifs if a higher framerate, but I'm on al old computer so doing that just slows down the video playback and the gifs come out choppy anyway. I was hoping I might be able to get a refund?
- (2019-10-14, v:2.5.2) Shiran Juttla: keeps crashing
hi, I've just purchased it so i could record longer and it's not working - it wont export my saving, it keeps crashing.
- (2019-10-11, v:2.5.2) I Design Websites: Extension Icon
Hello, now that there is an official Google dark theme for Chrome https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/just-black/aghfnjkcakhmadgdomlmlhhaocbkloab could you please update the extension icon colour as it is virtually invisible against the dark theme background colour. I think that there is quite a big group of people preferring dark themes in general (for system, apps, websites) so I think updating the icon would be a worthwhile change. Thank you in advance!
- (2019-10-01, v:2.5.0) Kenny C: Premium, offline version
My corporate policy prevents me from signing into Google - is there a way to buy the premium extension as-is, without signing in to Chrome?
- (2019-09-30, v:2.5.0) Dennis Bauszus: Version 2.5 bug
Only the first second of about 8 frames is shown since upgrading to version 2.5 today. The webm or gif is still of the correct size depending on the length of the capture but only the first few frames play back.
- (2019-09-21, v:2.4.2) Josh McCracken: Text issue/Refund
I purchased the premium features, but I'm having issues when it comes to adding/editing text. I like the product, but it's just not going to work for me right now. I tried to follow the web store's instructions on getting a refund, but the button isn't there.
- (2019-09-19, v:2.4.2) Jolanta Florian: Is this extension web based, local or both?
When working on confidential and sensitive projects, I need to ensure I am not using anything web based. Are any images or videos stored on the web or is everything this extension captures local to my hard drive? Thank you, I'm loving the extension so far!
- (2019-09-10, v:2.4.2) Megan Seling: Cancel payment
Hello -- I just purchased the premium version of the Chrome Capture app, but it isn't working. Whenever a new website loads, the gif stops recording. I need something that can record across multiple page loads. I tried to cancel via Google (I'm still in the 30 minute window), but that option doesn't seem to be working. Can you please cancel my purchase? Thanks, Megan