The #1 screen recorder for Chrome. Capture your screen, webcam, and instantly share videos and screenshots in seconds.
Capture, record, annotate and instantly share screenshots and videos to communicate faster. CloudApp uploads any of your captured content as a public or private shortlink URL that makes it easy to show your team, customers, or friends what you're trying to say. Why Visual Communication? Visual communication for every industry where speed and clarity are essential. Technology has changed the way we work, the way we live, the way we communicate. Always on and everywhere, it empowers us to be more connected than ever before. Productivity has increased, but also the need for a solution to cut through the noise and make communication faster, and more effective. Features: Screen Recording: Screen, Voice and Webcam Instantly share what's happening on your screen by recording a video. Save time by recording your thoughts and screen, catch your customer's attention by quickly recording a personalized video. Share easily to your favorite apps in two clicks. Screen Capture Capture your ideas so you can share them faster Instantly capture what you see to your personal cloud and share it with others. CloudApp’s screen capture feature allows teams to visually communicate ideas, share feedback, and collaborate with colleagues. Anyone can quickly and easily capture full or select parts of their desktop screen in HD video, record their webcam with audio, as well as capture and annotate screenshots. Webcam recording Create a video with your webcam to make any communication more personal. Stand out with a thoughtful and customized message. CloudApp's webcam recorder feature adds a human touch to digital communication. Teams can connect with customers and clients with a video recording, putting a face to the name— showing them that you are not a robot behind a screen. Screenshots: When words won’t suffice, capture full and partial screenshots and images. Capture your full screen or snippets of it, markup images and screenshots with text to add comments, draw a line, arrow, or add emojis, and get your point across faster. CloudApp is the highest-rated screen capture & image annotation tool with over 2 million users! Check out our website at www.getcloudapp.com/screen-recorder to experience work at the speed of sight. Screenshot Annotation Capture your screen, and select the 'Annotation' icon to add lines, arrows, highlight, free draw, circles, squares, and text with custom colors. Helpful Shortcuts Alt + Shift + V = Capture and upload visible area Alt + Shift + F = Capture entire page Alt + Shift + L = Capture video Share in Gmail Paste any CloudApp link in Gmail and you'll see a beautiful rich thumbnail preview (custom domain not yet supported). ------------------------------------------- "CloudApp is a key part of my day to day work life! It is the fastest way to share, period." - Maxime Prades, Director of Product, Zendesk "We use CloudApp primarily for handling feedback. We’re big advocates of the “show, don’t tell” principle at Intercom, and CloudApp helps us achieve that.” -Geoffrey Keating, Content Marketer, Intercom "Ease of use, ability to make animated gifs without taking multiple steps. Ability to customize keyboard shortcuts, terrific customer success onboarding rep, and simple tools. Low learning curve.” - Jonathan Hau, Product Manager, Invision "Best. App. Ever. You've made supporting customers and training newer members of the team remotely so easy and simple. Thank you!" -Janice Burch, Customer Support, Basecamp ------------------------------------------- Copy and share your links directly into your favorite tools. If you're a web professional such as a designer, a product manager, a QA tester, a developer, a project manager, a support or sales professional, CloudApp (www.getcloudapp.com) will make your life easier for reporting visual bugs, sharing feedback and communicating with your team, and answering questions to customers. How do people use CloudApp for faster communication? 👩💻Developers: ▸ Capture bug reports, code snippets, and more with visuals ▸ Share the links directly into Slack to show your team what you’re seeing 💻 UX Designers: ▸ Capture detailed user experiences ▸ Find and demonstrate bugs with visuals 📈 Marketers: ▸ Users prefer visuals over any other medium ▸ Create how to's, presentations, demos, etc ▸ Share an engaging brand message 👥 Account Managers, Sales, and Customer Support: ▸ Speed up communication and save money ▸ No more repetitive explanatory emails 🎓 Education: ▸ Teachers save time, increase effectiveness ▸ Enable more 1:1 feedback ▸ Designed for Chromebooks ------------------------------------------- You can sign up for free, no credit card required. CloudApp offers Free and Paid Plans. CloudApp Free • Capture, markup, and share screenshots CloudApp for Teams, Business, and Enterprise -- https://www.getcloudapp.com/enterprise • Single-sign on • Customize download pages with your own logo • Use your own custom domain for shared link pages • Password-protect your files • Embed files on your favorite blog, forum, or website Check us out on: Twitter - @cloudapp Facebook - www.facebook.com/getcloudapp Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/cloudapp-/ Website: https://www.getcloudapp.com/screen-recorder
- (2021-10-18) Cansin Tuna: Easy to use! Love using it. Def recommend!!
- (2021-10-15) Theresa Brossard: I just discovered this app and it's changed my work life. It's so simple to use and I'm going to suggest it to my co-workers. It's like it was designed for a busy person. Perfect!
- (2021-10-12) Andre Bridgemohan: Since I have been using the app it seems to be a nice simple fast interface that helps you to get your message across quickly. I haven't been using it long however I am definitely liking it so far. Thx CLOUDAPP!
- (2021-10-03) Mario Peters: very nice!
- (2021-10-03) Asmaa Gamal: Very nice
- (2021-09-28) Miriam Tyrangiel: Easy to use and works well
- (2021-09-24) Jak Kelly: I love the mac version but the chrome version seems to have a few bugs. The drag and release for some screenshots glitches out and never takes the image. Only way to exit out of the selection tool is to press space. I would love to use the chrome version but this is a big cripple!
- (2021-09-23) Amardeep Singh Sidhu: This app has simplified my workflow immensely. I can do a quick recording or screen capture ( even desktop capture) and share it with anyone. Using app on phone I can access instantly and share using any messenger app.
- (2021-09-10) Isabel Santos: I love this. I use it to send screenshots with annotations to my coworkers. We work with website development and it's really useful in communicating bugs with the websites we manage. I've had no issues so far.
- (2021-09-10) Courtney Cavey: Love it. I just use the free version but it's made my job so much easier. Way better than Dropbox or others. Very clear shots, user-friendly, the ability to annotate and then simply share a link is terrific.
- (2021-09-03) Nick Niles: Great app! Very practical and it helps me become more productive especially while I'm doing customer service calls and chats. Highly recommend this extension and app 10/10!
- (2021-08-16) Gary Patterson: Overall this extension is a great addition to the CloudApp family. I have been using the desktop version for some time but this extension gives me the ability to create scolling screenshots of webpages. I love it! Now that I am able to use the screen recording features on my chromebooks as well, the extension has become my go-to tool on PC as well!
- (2021-08-16) Qiana Jones: I use this app almost daily. The recordings i can make to send to clients, the screenshots and knowing when they are viewed are very helpful
- (2021-08-05) Fred Eastlake: We just started using it and it's WAY better than other tools we've tried! Simple to use, fast and efficient!
- (2021-07-28) Free dom: Great app. But I cannot use this Chrome tool without my Apple login.
- (2021-07-21) Erin Panto: I love CloudApp, both the Chrome extension and the full application! I have been utilizing CloudApp to create a training guide for the company I work with. Thanks for making my job easier! My manager is super happy with my work!
- (2021-07-14) Neemias Santos: Recente changes have had a positive impact on the UX, I can now take screenshots correcly. However a linux version will be a perfect fit.
- (2021-07-14) Neemias Santos: Recente changes have had a positive impact on the UX, I can now take screenshots correcly. However a linux version will be a perfect fit.
- (2021-07-05) Serhii Zaiets: Very useful extension. Thanks guys for the great expansion! https://share.getcloudapp.com/2NuqpLv6
- (2021-07-01) Nancy Delaney: I love this app. Five stars from me, even though it likes to shut down on me without notice (I still dont know why), it has been an extremely useful, easy and effective tool to make clips and gif. The trim and clip features are awesome and I have only scratched the surface of all this app can do for me. Annotations, I need to practice with that awesome feature. I am not a professional by any means. Cloud App makes my work look good. Thank you for making this app so easy to use with great results.
- (2021-06-29) Isidro Navarro: Aplicación rápida, fácil y muy útil. Recomendable para todo el mundo.
- (2021-06-14) Nanci B.: I was looking for an easy-to-use screenshot app to share bugs and UI suggestions with my remote team. Really like this app. Easy to use, works consistently. Thanks!
- (2021-06-10) Richard Lowe: I write a lot of process docs and the tutorial videos I create using CloudApp are a huge value add. They lead to a lot of open ended questions creating extra sales opportunities. I find it to be very useful.
- (2021-06-04) Larnce Hicks: Very useful if you need quick jpegs for your website. Made my job way easier
- (2021-05-27) Ethan Smith: Super great extensions! This extension makes sharing bugs and issues in application testing with the rest of my team much easier. It makes testing and sharing rather seamless.
- (2021-05-24) Excllent. Works as it should
- (2021-05-19) Rodrigo Gadelha: Melhor extensão, ajuda muito. Use sem medo.
- (2021-05-05) Liezl De Vera: This has been highly recommended by my Boss for me to use for it gives more clear screenshots on the daily reports that I'm sending. Very user-friendly.
- (2021-05-03) Allister Frost: Slick screen and video recorder extension. Works well, fairly intuitive. The annotation tools are handy and the Windows desktop app is a neat place to find all your items and organise into collections. My only gripe is the app doesn't handle multiple microphones and cameras well, listing them all under the same short name which makes it hard to figure out which device is which. I'd also like to see more integrations with other professional sites like LinkedIn so CloudApp could be used to share content more seamlessly. Overall, a nice tool.
- (2021-04-26) Janice Dixon: This app is exactly what I was looking for - the ability to markup a screenshot is really important to me, and video recording is a bonus so I don't need to have 2 browser extensions, one for video & one for screen captures.
- (2021-04-06) Pilly Montez: I love cloud app. It is by far the most used tool for my work and personal life. I love the user friendliness of cloud. I would give 10 stars if I could
- (2021-04-05) Taylor Jackson: My organization use CloudApp and love it! I generally use the desktop app (much more editing options) but have the extension installed for special cases where I am lazy or if I am having trouble opening the desktop app. Overall, it works great and is often quicker than the desktop app.
- (2021-03-30) Mohamed Ali: I have been using Cloudapp for a while. Very useful tool. Good for Annotations and sharing video tutorials.
- (2021-03-30) Racheal Williams: Overall great app...I have found when using concurrently for numerous screenshots it does crash and I'll have to restart. Aside from that gets the job done!
- (2021-03-23) Alex Shangi: The app is very good to take and annotate screenshots on chrome and their path to sharing them is fast and easy.
- (2021-03-22) Raymond Jackson: If you a collaborator and work with others to move project forward (who doesn't I ask you), CloudApp will change your life. PROS: - Compresses the process of sharing screen images (static and video) by a factor of .6 - No more capture, save-as, push to ftp/box/OneDrive, create share, email link CONS: - Unable to de-brand no mater what level you are on (there is a CloudApp login option on all shared media pages) - Wasn't released 3 years ago so I could get so much of my life back
- (2021-03-20) Casey Holton: it says chrome OS can`t open the page!!! Please make it for chrome, i heard its really good. for now 1 star.
- (2021-03-19) Donald Gray: I find the screenshot entire page option to be unreliable. I like the expansion of video annotations to an image with a play button. I sorely dislike the Cloud App branding all over every expansion. I have to remove it every time and there is no way to change the template. =I don't see any benefit to using the Chrome extension over the menu bar icon (on Apple) for the other features.
- (2021-03-15) Blair Allen: This one is the best. Easy to use. Browser and desktop both work great!
- (2021-03-09) Info de la Fabrica: Cloudapp es una excelente app para compartir toda clase de contenido y la verdad su addon de chrome ayuda mucho.
- (2021-03-09) Kristie Chiles: I've used other screenshares, but they failed me...wouldn't record, or wouldn't record my entire screen, so I set off on a search and found this one! Amazing! So thankful! Record with ease! Great customer service (and fast too). So thankful you guys made this app! Hope it's around for a very long time! Kristie
- (2021-03-05) Sean Anderson: It's great! Fast and convenient way to send screen shots over text chat.
- (2021-03-05) João Capelli: o melhor/app extensão para captura, edição e compartilhamento do mercado!
- (2021-03-01) Joseph Kahn: This saves me so much time and energy! I use the extension to grab screenshots and then store them in a collection when I find related items I need for marketing and proposals. I can't count how many ways I use this! I love the fact that I can capture complete web pages even below the fold! That is super handy when capturing entire pages for web work. I highly recommend this app for agencies and professionals alike. It has saved me 347 minutes just this week alone! (as indicated in their dashboard reporting) Love it! 5 Stars for sure!
- (2021-03-01) Rob Franks: Easy to use and share. Helps us communicate better in a remote work office work hybrid model. Screeen capture on windows is a pain, video share almost impossible this makes it easy.
- (2021-02-26) Anne Finn: I was looking for something like the Snipping tool I used to use on a PC and found this. I wish there was a markup tool built in, and I wish there was a delay feature. Gets the job done but I don't love it.
- (2021-02-23) Erin Melvin: I just started using this app. It was recommended by a colleague and we're testing the free version right now. Within 5 minutes I had signed up and sent my first video and I've already had positive feedback from clients: "Thanks for the great little video! It was really helpful! I'll keep it for future reference." It enhances our Knowledge Base articles and saves our agents time in explaining workflows. It's really great!
- (2021-02-22) Pietro Gabbuti: Molto Molto utile
- (2021-02-15) Lauralee Flores: I have been a CloudApp customer for 3 or 4 years. I love their new Chrome Browser plugin. It does a great job of taking full screen pictures - you know, the ones where the page is long and it scrolls and grabs a picture of the whole page. It's great! I'm so happy they added this feature. Thank you CloudApp!
- (2021-02-08) Paul Drew: We have been using the CloudApp for sometime and the chrome plugin makes it easier to snapshot and record vids as needed,
- (2021-07-20, v:5.7.17) Anthony Mosesso: Question around privacy practices
Hello! I was reviewing the Privacy section for this extension listing and noticed that it accessed Financial and Payment data, as well as Authentication data. What is the reasoning for a screen recording app to access that data?
- (2020-12-27, v:5.7.15) Genny Halstead: download
i can not download the cloud
- (2020-11-04, v:5.7.13) Magaret Coetzer: unable to access cloud app on Chrome
I have raised support calls but have not heard back. I am currently getting "Oops. There's nothing here. This isn't the page you were looking for. Double check the URL, or contact us at [email protected]" i6 Group have bought licences and I have been unable to use it due to the problem above. I would really appreciate if you can get in touch.
- (2020-10-12, v:5.7.12) Jason Parker: dev tools error
Hi, As a web developer I use Chrome dev tools a lot and noticed that I keep getting the following error (see below) whenever I open it which points to this extension. As a result I've had to disable it but would love to have it running with no issues. Could you fix this? DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://ojnikmlgjpfiogeijjkpeakbedjhjcch/toggle_icon.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME
- (2020-09-25, v:5.7.12) Jennelle Hand: my wife deleted my sound recordings from sound recording app.
is there a way i can restore it?
- (2020-08-13, v:5.7.12) Karina Ladereche: no se grabó el audio...
realice una presentación de fotos con música y al grabar la pantalla del video no se grabó el audio,qué puede haber pasado?
- (2020-06-26, v:5.7.9) Dat Nhan Phan: Could not upload with Chrome extension
CloudApp waring: could not upload a drop. Failed to upload error code 422
- (2020-04-09, v:5.7.9) Axolotl64: live
i REALLY need to know if you can go live on youtube with this.
- (2020-02-17, v:2.0.7) Ben Richardson: Why do you need to 'change all data on any website I visit' in order to use this extension?
Essentially, I cannot in good conscience, have this on my computer with these permissions. The ability to change any data on any website I use would essentially exclude this extension from running on any computer where people work. This makes the extension a lot less useful for me and makes me worry about the company as a whole. Specific websites would be fine, but AWS, Gmail? Woah... You should not request access to this kind of thing as it just puts too much onus on you as a company as well to keep any data secure. Literally if our plugin got hacked then it could cause unlimited amounts of damage to users and you as a company, possibly leaving you open to be sued into bankruptcy. Please re-think the permissions you need for this plugin to work. Thank you, Ben
- (2019-12-26, v:1.6.6) general zod: other apps
If I were to use this app in order to take a video of a different app than chrome, would that be possible?
- (2019-08-04, v:1.6.3) ZeroMuzic yt: I have a question. If your recording in discord can it hear the person you're in a chat with?
I don't have an issue. But I was wondering if your in a discord call with someone and your recording can it record the other persons voice?
- (2019-06-10, v:1.4.3) oatiie: Footage Not Downloading
I'm taking videos, but as soon as I click the button of the CloudApp, it's like I never took the video and the video I did take does not appear in my files. Any help I can find?
- (2019-06-04, v:1.4.3) King Raptor: lost footage
I recorded a large video clip (witch is not repeatable in any way), and I am unable to find the clip on my account, I actually cant find out where my videos are going because none are showing on my account.