The #1 screen recorder for Chrome. Capture your screen, webcam, and instantly share videos and screenshots in seconds.
Capture, record, and instantly share screenshots and videos to communicate faster. CloudApp uploads any of your captured content as a public or private shortlink URL that makes it easy to show your team, customers, or friends what you're trying to say. Why Visual Communication? Visual communication for every industry where speed and clarity are essential. Technology has changed the way we work, the way we live, the way we communicate. Always on and everywhere, it empowers us to be more connected than ever before. Productivity has increased, but also the need for a solution to cut through the noise and make communication faster, and more effective. Features: Screen Recording: Screen, Voice and Webcam Instantly share what's happening on your screen by recording a video. Save time by recording your thoughts and screen, catch your customer's attention by quickly recording a personalized video. Share easily to your favorite apps in two clicks. Screen Capture Capture your ideas so you can share them faster Instantly capture what you see to your personal cloud and share it with others. CloudApp’s screen capture feature allows teams to visually communicate ideas, share feedback, and collaborate with colleagues. Anyone can quickly and easily capture full or select parts of their desktop screen in HD video, record their webcam with audio, as well as capture and annotate screenshots. Webcam recording: Create a video with your webcam to make any communication more personal. Stand out with a thoughtful and customized message. CloudApp's webcam recorder feature adds a human touch to digital communication. Teams can connect with customers and clients with a video recording, putting a face to the name— showing them that you are not a robot behind a screen. Screenshots: When words won’t suffice, capture full and partial screenshots and images. Capture your full screen or snippets of it, markup images and screenshots with text to add comments, draw a line, arrow, or add emojis, and get your point across faster. CloudApp is the highest-rated screen capture & image annotation tool with over 2 million users! Check out our website at www.getcloudapp.com to experience work at the speed of sight. Share in Gmail Paste any CloudApp link in Gmail and you'll see a beautiful rich thumbnail preview. ------------------------------------------- Hot Keys: -Alt + Shift + V = Capture and upload visible area -Alt + Shift + F = Capture entire page ------------------------------------------- "CloudApp is a key part of my day to day work life! It is the fastest way to share, period." - Maxime Prades, Director of Product, Zendesk "We use CloudApp primarily for handling feedback. We’re big advocates of the “show, don’t tell” principle at Intercom, and CloudApp helps us achieve that.” -Geoffrey Keating, Content Marketer, Intercom "Ease of use, ability to make animated gifs without taking multiple steps. Ability to customize keyboard shortcuts, terrific customer success onboarding rep, and simple tools. Low learning curve.” - Jonathan Hau, Product Manager, Invision "Best. App. Ever. You've made supporting customers and training newer members of the team remotely so easy and simple. Thank you!" -Janice Burch, Customer Support, Basecamp ------------------------------------------- Copy and share your links directly into your favorite tools. If you're a web professional such as a designer, a product manager, a QA tester, a developer, a project manager, a support or sales professional, CloudApp (www.getcloudapp.com) will make your life easier for reporting visual bugs, sharing feedback and communicating with your team, and answering questions to customers. How do people use CloudApp for faster communication? 👩💻Developers: ▸ Capture bug reports, code snippets, and more with visuals ▸ Share the links directly into Slack to show your team what you’re seeing 💻 UX Designers: ▸ Capture detailed user experiences ▸ Find and demonstrate bugs with visuals 📈 Marketers: ▸ Users prefer visuals over any other medium ▸ Create how to's, presentations, demos, etc ▸ Share an engaging brand message 👥 Account Managers, Sales, and Customer Support: ▸ Speed up communication and save money ▸ No more repetitive explanatory emails 🎓 Education: ▸ Teachers save time, increase effectiveness ▸ Enable more 1:1 feedback ▸ Designed for Chromebooks ------------------------------------------- You can sign up for free, no credit card required. CloudApp offers Free and Paid Plans. CloudApp Free • Capture, markup, and share screenshots CloudApp for Teams, Business, and Enterprise -- https://www.getcloudapp.com/enterprise • Single-sign on • Customize download pages with your own logo • Use your own custom domain for shared link pages • Password-protect your files • Embed files on your favorite blog, forum, or website Check us out on: Twitter - @cloudapp Facebook - www.facebook.com/getcloudapp Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/cloudapp-/
- (2020-07-14) YI YANG TEO: Not able to record system sounds
- (2020-07-13) Wayne Schulz: This is a great help for anyone who needs to take screen captures. I've been using the app itself for maybe 6 months and it's my go to for screen capture.
- (2020-07-07) bengie ubales: A great app in general and I have been using it a lot!!!
- (2020-07-06) Brian Wones: App works amazing. I use for work, personal, everything. It's just so easy to use.
- (2020-06-29) Joseph Katz - Signature Appliances: I LOVE THIS EXTENSION, EXTREMELY EASY TO USE, DEFINITELY 5 STAR! RECOMMENDED! TO ANYONE
- (2020-06-29) James McDonough: I use CloudApp daily, mostly for screenshots but will be using screen recording for training capabilities. I have no complaints whatsoever. It works every time and is very convenient with minimal clicks needed to screenshot and copy the image link. Also, the keyboard shortcuts are customizable which is very helpful.
- (2020-06-25) Lisa Antoinette Harroy: yes! CloudApp is efficient. Screenshots, screen recordings - so easily shareable/accessible.
- (2020-06-25) Виталий Косырев: Great app - use daily! Thank Cloudapp
- (2020-04-15) Horst Fuhrmann: Very useful and intuitive tool. I like and use it on a daily basis. It helps me being more productive and working effeciently. I highly recommend it!
- (2020-04-13) Michael Viljoen: Great app, good user experience and very useful!
- (2020-04-10) Anna Lisa Martin: Such a time saver and very easy to use in seconds. Use it every day to communicate easily with teachers using our product for online learning!
- (2020-04-08) Rose Weaver: A very helpful app for communication with clients and amongst the team. Loving the annotation aspect, it has all the things required, arrows, outlines, crop and text. Many other tools only have some of these but not all. Starting to use the voice recording aspect more so that my team can just listen to edit requests instead of me trying to type them all the time, a huge time saver.
- (2020-03-28) Electric bolt: Just added this app - to record game plays. so far love it - no blurs or drags. Excited to learn more . .
- (2020-03-27) Labbo Lab: im just wondering, which one is the real number one, this, or screencastify?
- (2020-03-26) Julia Liu: well i wish it uploaded to yt since i want to make more gaming content but yea i guess they cant be too generous :/ but its still good, just share the share link to ur friends :/ (if u have any XDDDDD)
- (2020-03-24) Rensky Petr: Great work! Overall, I love this extension, its smart UI design and convenient features to take screenshots and record videos.
- (2020-03-20) Mauricio Naranjo Arguedas: This App is fantastic, love it...
- (2020-03-19) Daniel Weaver: Awesome extension and service. Use it every day for work and communicating with friends. Can't beat the price of free either! EDIT 3/19/2020: Downgrading this to 4 stars because they removed the functionality of being able to add annotations without the desktop app. Super inconvenient to screenshot a website and then have to switch to the desktop app to add some arrows. Also wish the cl.ly domain was still available for free users... the url's were so much shorter back then
- (2020-03-16) KE Productions: It wont record. It opens new tabs to bigger screens. Whenever I press start recording it wont start!
- (2020-03-07) Mei-Chan: I had to click record multiple times for it to open that, then it wouldn't even let me start recording. I may have done something wrong, so if you could, please help.
- (2020-03-05) Melinda Stanley: The most recent update has mucked up my use of this extension. I can no longer 'drag to select' an area for a screenshot; it just doesn't work. I end up getting a small square snippet of something *outside* the area that I selected, and then I have to refresh the original page to get the square outline to disappear and be able to use the page again. I really really liked the extension before...
- (2020-03-02) Lori Newman: Awesome app - I use it regularly - absolutely a "must-have".
- (2020-02-27) Akshat Jain: Amazing app.
- (2020-02-26) Ashish Kumar: Serves my needs: - screenshot whole or part of screen or browser viewport - record screen or browser viewport Would like to see - - annotate and do all kinds of text and drawing stuff after I have taken screenshot or video - tag people in my team/company in the created screenshot
- (2020-02-17) Rowrex10: Deleted itself in the middle of a recording
- (2020-06-26, v:5.7.9) Dat Nhan Phan: Could not upload with Chrome extension
CloudApp waring: could not upload a drop. Failed to upload error code 422
- (2020-04-09, v:5.7.9) GLITCHED: live
i REALLY need to know if you can go live on youtube with this.
- (2020-02-17, v:2.0.7) Ben Richardson: Why do you need to 'change all data on any website I visit' in order to use this extension?
Essentially, I cannot in good conscience, have this on my computer with these permissions. The ability to change any data on any website I use would essentially exclude this extension from running on any computer where people work. This makes the extension a lot less useful for me and makes me worry about the company as a whole. Specific websites would be fine, but AWS, Gmail? Woah... You should not request access to this kind of thing as it just puts too much onus on you as a company as well to keep any data secure. Literally if our plugin got hacked then it could cause unlimited amounts of damage to users and you as a company, possibly leaving you open to be sued into bankruptcy. Please re-think the permissions you need for this plugin to work. Thank you, Ben
- (2019-12-26, v:1.6.6) general zod: other apps
If I were to use this app in order to take a video of a different app than chrome, would that be possible?
- (2019-08-04, v:1.6.3) ZeroMuzic yt: I have a question. If your recording in discord can it hear the person you're in a chat with?
I don't have an issue. But I was wondering if your in a discord call with someone and your recording can it record the other persons voice?
- (2019-06-10, v:1.4.3) Oatmeal Canoe: Footage Not Downloading
I'm taking videos, but as soon as I click the button of the CloudApp, it's like I never took the video and the video I did take does not appear in my files. Any help I can find?
- (2019-06-04, v:1.4.3) King Raptor: lost footage
I recorded a large video clip (witch is not repeatable in any way), and I am unable to find the clip on my account, I actually cant find out where my videos are going because none are showing on my account.