The #1 screen recorder for Chrome. Capture your screen, webcam, and instantly share videos and screenshots in seconds.
Capture, record, annotate and instantly share screenshots and videos to communicate faster. Zight (formerly CloudApp) uploads any of your captured content as a public or private shortlink URL that makes it easy to show your team, customers, or friends what you're trying to say. Why Visual Communication? Visual communication for every industry where speed and clarity are essential. Technology has changed the way we work, the way we live, the way we communicate. Always on and everywhere, it empowers us to be more connected than ever before. Productivity has increased, but also the need for a solution to cut through the noise and make communication faster, and more effective. Features: Screen Recording: Screen, Voice and Webcam Instantly share what's happening on your screen by recording a video. Save time by recording your thoughts and screen, catch your customer's attention by quickly recording a personalized video. Share easily to your favorite apps in two clicks. Screen Capture Capture your ideas so you can share them faster Instantly capture what you see to your personal cloud and share it with others. Zight’s screen capture feature allows teams to visually communicate ideas, share feedback, and collaborate with colleagues. Anyone can quickly and easily capture full or select parts of their desktop screen in HD video, record their webcam with audio, as well as capture and annotate screenshots. Webcam recording Create a video with your webcam to make any communication more personal. Stand out with a thoughtful and customized message. Zight's webcam recorder feature adds a human touch to digital communication. Teams can connect with customers and clients with a video recording, putting a face to the name— showing them that you are not a robot behind a screen. Screenshots: When words won’t suffice, capture full and partial screenshots and images. Capture your full screen or snippets of it, markup images and screenshots with text to add comments, draw a line, arrow, or add emojis, and get your point across faster. Zight is the highest-rated screen capture & image annotation tool with over 4 million users! Check out our website at www.zight.com/screen-recorder to experience work at the speed of sight. Screenshot Annotation Capture your screen, and select the 'Annotation' icon to add lines, arrows, highlight, free draw, circles, squares, and text with custom colors. Helpful Shortcuts Alt + Shift + V = Capture and upload visible area Alt + Shift + F = Capture entire page Alt + Shift + L = Capture video Share in Gmail Paste any CloudApp link in Gmail and you'll see a beautiful rich thumbnail preview. ------------------------------------------- "Zight is a key part of my day to day work life! It is the fastest way to share, period." - Maxime Prades, Director of Product, Zendesk "We use CloudApp primarily for handling feedback. We’re big advocates of the “show, don’t tell” principle at Intercom, and Zight helps us achieve that.” -Geoffrey Keating, Content Marketer, Intercom "Ease of use, ability to make animated gifs without taking multiple steps. Ability to customize keyboard shortcuts, terrific customer success onboarding rep, and simple tools. Low learning curve.” - Jonathan Hau, Product Manager, Invision "Best. App. Ever. You've made supporting customers and training newer members of the team remotely so easy and simple. Thank you!" -Janice Burch, Customer Support, Basecamp ------------------------------------------- Copy and share your links directly into your favorite tools. If you're a web professional such as a designer, a product manager, a QA tester, a developer, a project manager, a support or sales professional, Zight (www.zight.com) will make your life easier for reporting visual bugs, sharing feedback and communicating with your team, and answering questions to customers. How do people use Zight for faster communication? 👩💻Developers: ▸ Capture bug reports, code snippets, and more with visuals ▸ Share the links directly into Slack to show your team what you’re seeing 💻 UX Designers: ▸ Capture detailed user experiences ▸ Find and demonstrate bugs with visuals 📈 Marketers: ▸ Users prefer visuals over any other medium ▸ Create how to's, presentations, demos, etc ▸ Share an engaging brand message 👥 Account Managers, Sales, and Customer Support: ▸ Speed up communication and save money ▸ No more repetitive explanatory emails 🎓 Education: ▸ Teachers save time, increase effectiveness ▸ Enable more 1:1 feedback ▸ Designed for Chromebooks ------------------------------------------- You can sign up for free, no credit card required. Zight offers Free and Paid Plans. Zight Free • Capture, markup, and share screenshots Zight for Teams, Business, and Enterprise -- https://www.zight.com/enterprise/ • Single-sign on • Customize download pages with your own logo • Use your own custom domain for shared link pages • Password-protect your files • Embed files on your favorite blog, forum, or website Check us out on: Twitter - https://twitter.com/zightapp Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/cloudapp-/ Website: https://www.zight.com/screen-recorder/
- (2023-11-29) Jeff Gomez: It's always been useful, but with the new UI update, it fits in with a modern browser! Easy to use and very fast. Best way to visually communicate with your team.
- (2023-11-23) Kisimba Mangasa: Made my life so much easier, I no longer feel pressured to do my work; this is the greatest app ever
- (2023-11-22) Very easy to use. love the feature to screenshot the ho entire page
- (2023-11-06) Brejae Wylie: I absolutely love using Zight and have been using since it was CloudApp. I have told my CSM friends about this app and intentionally pay out of pocket for this app instead of using Loom, which my company pays for 😊
- (2023-11-06) Leo Perez: I recently started using the Zight Screen Recorder and Screenshot App, and I must say, it has exceeded my expectations. This app is a game-changer for anyone who needs to capture their screen or take screenshots regularly, specially for work. The user interface is clean and intuitive, making it easy to navigate and use, even for someone like me who isn't particularly tech-savvy. Recording my screen or taking screenshots is a breeze, and the app offers a range of customizable options to suit my needs. Whether I need to capture a specific portion of my screen or record a full-screen video, Zight has me covered. Kudos! will definitely recommend to other people.
- (2023-10-31) Tamiko Orasio: Functionality is great, convenient and user friendly. This serves as a great tool for remote work with co-workers and to collaborate with customers on product/functionality.
- (2023-10-27) Julian Delgado: It is very convenient to have easy access to record my screen using the Zight Chrome extension. I works very well for me!
- (2023-10-23) Martha Vitton: The screenshot feature is my savior- I use it all of the time. It is so helpful that is has options and I can adjust.
- (2023-10-23) Adetola Ahmed: I like that I can readily screenshot and get even name my screenshot as I want. I also like the readily available link for the screenshot. However, I would love the ability to be able to copy the image if I do not want a url.
- (2023-10-23) Deekshith Dekka: It saves a lot of time, increases productivity, and clears up questions/problems for my users.
- (2023-10-23) Lauren Morris: Having it in the browser makes things simple. I use it often to highlight bugs I'm encountering to the engineering team or how to quickly show users how to perform a task.
- (2023-10-10) Sasha Sasivehalli: I love the ability to make quick 15 second Gifs. As a product Owner, I use this app everyday
- (2023-05-05) Nicolassa Galvez: I have been using this for a few years. I love having the extension readily available in the browser and that it offers options to send the link or download the screenshot. I also love the functionality of organizing my screnshots in the dashboard since some of the links I provide to folks that may check them over a few months.
- (2023-04-28) Pamela Huynh: I just started using this on the recommendation of my boss and it's so easy and quick to navigate and use!
- (2023-04-14) Sencilla, útil y funcional. Perfecta para hacer tutoriales rápidos
- (2023-04-12) Brian Wroblewski: CloudApp Pro FTW I've been using cloudapp for 2 years to help streamline client communications, track when customers view a screenshot or a screen recording, create super fast animated gifs, and easily make annotations to screen captures. The custom branded links really add a nice level of professionalism to your screen grabs. Unlike most screen capture extensions and apps, the developers are always improving the app, including dropping beta versions for testing, which makes the Pro account worth it for me, because I love testing shiny new features.
- (2023-04-10) Mary Picinich: Great extension, easy to learn and use
- (2023-04-10) Esdras Gonzales: Incredible extension, easy to use!
- (2023-04-05) Scooter Braun: Boom boom boom!! Video FTW
- (2023-04-05) Francisco Pedroza: So good! Loved it. Really made my life easier.
- (2023-04-05) Sheraz A: Super useful. Fast, simple and multiple capture options!
- (2023-03-28) Luke Audette: It would be nice if it was a robust as the desktop version but it is attiquite to use on the road.
- (2023-03-23) Rifa ahmed: i download it just thought that help me record specific area but it isn't
- (2023-03-20) Bailey Taylor: Super useful in provided detailed screenshots and videos to customers as well as our internal teams! I love it.
- (2023-03-13) Ignacio Cuello: CloudApp is WAAAAAY BETTER than Loom. High-quality videos and CAs screenshot capabilities don't even compare with any other tool. This is a must-have for quick and clear communication whether it is internal, external, personal, professional, etc. It has been a game changer and a must-have in my tool stack.
- (2023-03-13) bob builder: The chrome extention CloudApp was very simple to use and helped me out a lot with during my school work as all the other screen recording apps were not working or needed a membership, and the videos were also very smiple to send with just a link and no need to download anything.
- (2023-03-02) Sparsh Goyal: The Cloud App Chrome Extension has been nothing but a pleasure and life saver for my team and I. The simple design & user interface allows for easy navigation, and the quality and function of the extension provides quick & easy video creation and sharing. It is EXACTLY what my team has been looking for!
- (2023-02-28) Ruby A. Chosa: Super simple and useful to use when you want to avoid meetings, need a quick decision or want to review things at yours/teams convenience.
- (2023-02-27) Caleb Hallahan: It's so seamless and easy to use! Anytime I need to record my screen I just click Cloudapp in my browser and boom it's recording.
- (2023-02-21) Prasanthi Basava: Amazing tool for better customer interations
- (2023-02-15) lucifer w: it was a bit laggy when loading however it's VERY useful and efficent in the end, loved its quality and i hope to use it more in the future
- (2023-02-10) Tyler Cunningham: Functioned exactly as intended. No lag, and the video comes out in high quality. Zero complaints.
- (2023-02-09) murphy ashiv diamonds: It's Good & Easy to use
- (2023-01-26) Nishant Babber: Great Plugin, this app is really good. I find the Chrome extension just as handy and useful.It avoids lengthy emails and confusion. Thank you!
- (2023-01-23) Nina Piperski: Worked really well so far for me, the app and the browse extension are awesome together. Currently I'm dealing with some bugs in the app like the app crashing etc but I used it for 2 years and this is the first time I had issues
- (2023-01-16) Alexplays 1243: The best extension super easy to install too! amazing tool its a must have
- (2023-01-16) Michael Ruddock: Great Plugin, this app is a real time saver. It avoids lengthy emails and confusion. Thank you!
- (2023-01-13) Linsey Schreck: It is very useful for me, so I really love using it
- (2022-03-23) Александр Олеников: Been using it for a few days. So far so good. I've used it for both screenshots and video recording.
- (2022-03-17) Beth Skeels: CloudApp is highly effective and highly useful - I use it as a tool to aide remote learning. Screen capture is seamless, and the app avoids the need for repetition: a process is taught, the video is available, and can be returned to at any given time. Really helpful.
- (2022-03-07) AKASH RANA MAGAR: I love how easy it is to take a screenshot. It's also nice to edit the image captured and copy the content into a message. Highly Recommended!!!
- (2022-02-25) Legend: This is just a great extension. I highly recommend it!
- (2022-02-22) Diane Avila: the app the doesnt no matter how many times i tried to uninstall so i switched to the app chrome extension. Nice support for reaching out to me so I'm giving 4 stars.
- (2022-02-16) Jing Conan Wang: This is a super useful extension that allow me to communicate with my co-workers asynchronously. I often have the need to record and share some video clips in my team. With CloudApp, I no longer need to record, put it good drive and share the other a link and the whole process is seamless.
- (2022-02-09) Tamara Bucic: This app helps me a lot when I want to explain something. No need for video calls, or opening another app if I want to do a screenshot.
- (2022-02-07) Bishoy Jacob: Easy to use, and very intuitive, useful in sharing with the team the screen recording. The tools available to highlight inside in each screenshot is very useful instead of using any third party tool. specially for Mac users.
- (2022-02-03) Alberto Queiroz: Chrome extension doesn't work. Every time I try to take a screenshot, I get an error message as follows: Could not upload a drop: Error: Request failed with status code 422 App looks nice, but it's not doing its job.
- (2022-01-05) Beth Adeniran: its good does what its supposed to and you can draw boxes and circles on it. only get 50 videos and 1 minute long FYI
- (2021-12-27) Domingo Del Villar: I recently started using this app because it was recommended from a course I took. At the beginning I was a bit hesitant since I'm used to screen capture and saving it manually. After one day using it I can say this is a must if you appreciate saving it effortless and immediately creating a collection to save your screen capture as you see fit. I don't know if I can just click the next image without having to go back to the collection, if that is the case, It will be great to be able to navigate thru all the captures in slide flow. One time I had an issue crashing, after a while it was restored the service. I definitely will keep using this app and the extension specially.
- (2021-12-17) Gunnar Sandberg: Love CloudApp! As someone who takes a lot of screenshots to send to prospective clients, it is extremely useful. Would highly recommend to anyone who would like to take screenshots and annotate over them, this is a great extension.
- (2023-09-22, v:5.8.0) Ernesto Gutierrez, MD: Your recent update to the extension is not working as expected
After the most recent update you made to the extension, I can no longer embed thumbnails to my drops in a Gmail email. This was literally the only reason why I keep using Cloudapp or Zight or whatever it's called now. Is this intentional or just a bug?
- (2022-07-18, v:5.7.22) Laura Wheeler: Why does the Cloud App website open up every time I click the extension?
I just added the Chrome extension. I logged into my account . When I click on it, it opens up the page https://www.getcloudapp.com/chrome-welcome every time. I can then take a screenshot on that page, but of course this isn't useful. I can't seem to figure out how to take a screenshot on any other website. When I open up the chrome extension settings, the permissions are set to 'This can read and change site data' 'on all sites'. My only guess is that my company is not allowing this Chrome extension to work, but there's not clear indication of that.
- (2022-05-23, v:5.7.22) rao amir: wold interterminte the my chenale
looking the this chenal and givein the all kidds
- (2021-07-20, v:5.7.17) Anthony Mosesso: Question around privacy practices
Hello! I was reviewing the Privacy section for this extension listing and noticed that it accessed Financial and Payment data, as well as Authentication data. What is the reasoning for a screen recording app to access that data?
- (2020-12-27, v:5.7.15) Genny Halstead: download
i can not download the cloud
- (2020-11-04, v:5.7.13) unable to access cloud app on Chrome
I have raised support calls but have not heard back. I am currently getting "Oops. There's nothing here. This isn't the page you were looking for. Double check the URL, or contact us at [email protected]." i6 Group have bought licences and I have been unable to use it due to the problem above. I would really appreciate if you can get in touch.
- (2020-10-12, v:5.7.12) Jason Parker: dev tools error
Hi, As a web developer I use Chrome dev tools a lot and noticed that I keep getting the following error (see below) whenever I open it which points to this extension. As a result I've had to disable it but would love to have it running with no issues. Could you fix this? DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://ojnikmlgjpfiogeijjkpeakbedjhjcch/toggle_icon.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME
- (2020-09-25, v:5.7.12) Jennelle Hand: my wife deleted my sound recordings from sound recording app.
is there a way i can restore it?
- (2020-08-13, v:5.7.12) Karina Ladereche: no se grabó el audio...
realice una presentación de fotos con música y al grabar la pantalla del video no se grabó el audio,qué puede haber pasado?
- (2020-06-26, v:5.7.9) Dat Nhan Phan: Could not upload with Chrome extension
CloudApp waring: could not upload a drop. Failed to upload error code 422
- (2020-04-09, v:5.7.9) Axolotl64: live
i REALLY need to know if you can go live on youtube with this.
- (2020-02-17, v:2.0.7) Ben Richardson: Why do you need to 'change all data on any website I visit' in order to use this extension?
Essentially, I cannot in good conscience, have this on my computer with these permissions. The ability to change any data on any website I use would essentially exclude this extension from running on any computer where people work. This makes the extension a lot less useful for me and makes me worry about the company as a whole. Specific websites would be fine, but AWS, Gmail? Woah... You should not request access to this kind of thing as it just puts too much onus on you as a company as well to keep any data secure. Literally if our plugin got hacked then it could cause unlimited amounts of damage to users and you as a company, possibly leaving you open to be sued into bankruptcy. Please re-think the permissions you need for this plugin to work. Thank you, Ben
- (2019-12-26, v:1.6.6) general zod: other apps
If I were to use this app in order to take a video of a different app than chrome, would that be possible?
- (2019-08-04, v:1.6.3) ZeroMuzic yt: I have a question. If your recording in discord can it hear the person you're in a chat with?
I don't have an issue. But I was wondering if your in a discord call with someone and your recording can it record the other persons voice?
- (2019-06-10, v:1.4.3) oatiie: Footage Not Downloading
I'm taking videos, but as soon as I click the button of the CloudApp, it's like I never took the video and the video I did take does not appear in my files. Any help I can find?
- (2019-06-04, v:1.4.3) King Raptor: lost footage
I recorded a large video clip (witch is not repeatable in any way), and I am unable to find the clip on my account, I actually cant find out where my videos are going because none are showing on my account.