Simplest screen capture and video recorder for your Chrome browser. Create, sketch, annotate and download to share
Recordable is a free, simple and ultra versatile screen recorder tool for Chrome. It is quick and simple to install and get using immediately. Simply record your Chrome tab, browser window or computer screen. Whilst recording take a quick snapshot, draw a sketch or write some text notes to comment on the screen. Snapshots allow you to capture exactly what's on the screen so you can share with your colleagues, users or visitors. Draw sketches on the browser screen to bring attention to something you need to share. Write notes into a moveable text widget so you can share your thoughts or notes with others. Complete deep user journeys whilst recording across links and browser tabs to gain and share greater context. When you're finished, capture basic browser and operating system information to share and aid debugging. Some of our favourite use cases for Recordable : - Designers : Generate a video to share user flows with the team and sketch highlights to draw attention - Developers : Capture a screen shot when you want to share a part of a website with a remote colleague - Product Managers : Record and enhance your product demos so they can be watched again and again - QA : Record the customer journey where you've captured a bug and write detailed step by step notes to complement the defect report Recordable's continual discovery is user led. Please vote on the public Trello board. The most popular features will be prioritised first! - https://trello.com/b/5qiAfcjm/recordable-roadmap So whether you need to get your point across to a friend, colleague or stakeholder, make recommendations for improvements or highlight bugs - ElasticTribe's recordable is the tool for the job.
- (2021-04-28) Petra: Don't try this !! everytime i click the button nothing shows up ... awful
- (2020-11-09) Meh, it was okay. The visuals were good, but it didn't even record the audio! I couldn't hear anything my computer was saying. Please fix that!
- (2020-10-19) K!ng 17: I mean it looks good but dose not let me open it so yeah
- (2020-07-01) Casey de Nicker: I mean i can record and use the functions but I can get the comment box to go away. Even after I finish the recording and the toolbar is gone (closed) the comment box is still on my webpage and the cursore is still the green pen.
- (2019-08-08) tal: Well, It doesn't allow sound, and I pretty much only need that right now. Also, I would like to cut out bits of the recording too. And, for all those chromebook users, yes, it does allow you to use it. You just need to go on the website then go in and record. I recommend using other apps instead. But if you decide to use it, maybe use an editor like WeVideo.
- (2019-06-03) ال صاك ꪜ: جميل
- (2019-04-01) I hate it because When i Try to go on it, it won't go on it!! Don't Get this app it doesn't let U go On the App!!
- (2019-02-15) Wally Chris: I see nonexisty (nothing) when i click the extension icon. Fix it!
- (2019-01-24) JeffSoFunnyyy: bro everytime i click the button nothing shows up
- (2018-10-21) Joao Victor Farinha: top
- (2018-10-08) Bigattck Firecat: This is awful, it can only record full screen or taps
- (2018-05-06) Ambitious Renko: Don't try this!!! It records but you can't download it or anything!! So don't waste your time!!! I would give it 5 stars if it was able to download and edit.
- (2020-10-03, v:0.4.2) FERNANDO HERRERA GARCIA: Audio
- (2019-03-04, v:0.4.2) rotinas e brincadeiras da Helen sarah: aaaaaaaaaa entra logooo
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee não da pra usar