The Easiest All-In-One Screenshot & Screen Recorder
Capture screenshots and screen recordings instantly: it's saved to the cloud with a link you can share with anyone, anywhere. Simple and easy to use. Screenshots: Capture part of your screen, the entire screen, or the full webpage: then mark it up. Screen recorder: Screen record with audio and optional webcam as a GIF or HD video. Features: * Your screenshot or screen recording automatically saves to the cloud with a link saved to your clipboard. Paste it and share it with anyone, anywhere like email or Slack. Or download your screenshot as a PNG or screen recording as a WebM right to your device. * Annotate by adding text or color highlight. Use the image editor to add shapes like lines, circles, arrows, and boxes. Have fun with over 30 emojis to add to your screenshots 😀👌💯🎉 * All your screenshots and screen recording are saved to your personal Droplr cloud account, so you can access them anytime. Add our top-rated Chrome app; used by 5 million people to share billions of screenshots and screen recordings.
- (2021-11-30) Vanessa Scarna: I lover droplr! It has improved so much over the last couple of years. As a hard of hearing person, my primary mode of communication is American Sign Language (ASL). With droplr, I can easily screencast and use ASL to provide all types of training while simultaneously displaying what I am doing. I also like that it saves all of the files and I can delete them if I prefer. It is user friendly and can be accessible using chrome extension or a desktop. Chrome extension all the way for me! :)
- (2021-11-18) Rikke NordRavn: if you have any decency - remove the 'free' in the title, you cant even make an account (which i think is suspect to begin with) without signing up for a set amount every month. I can see you have had this issue for many years - so, shame on you.
- (2021-11-10) Shalom Taiwo: I absolutely love it! Could recommend it enough! I tried other ones but didn't get the satisfaction this gave me. Thanks for the quick support as well.
- (2021-11-07) Jessua Pasoquin: you cant get the features unless you pay
- (2021-10-13) Maxim Sobolsky: Чистое РАЗВОДИЛОВО!! Вам предлагают установить приложение, не предупреждая что оно ПОЛНОСТЬЮ ПЛАТНОЕ!!! Фиг даже удастся опробовать его! Удаляю к Е-бениной маме!
- (2021-10-10) Gian Paolo Fontani: I love Droplr. I have an Enterprise Plan and this extension is wonderful and useful. Best service.
- (2021-05-31) Abdi Ahmednur: Absolutely fantastic and reliable app highly recommend it.
- (2021-04-11) Valerie McGilvrey: This is tagged as a free Chrome extension and it only has a three day free trial, after that it looks like it's $10 per month. I hope you update your tags, because your product isn't free.
- (2021-04-03) 길재수: 좋습니다.
- (2021-03-29) 안종수: 7일 후에 어찌 되는지 궁금..
- (2021-03-14) 알닭: 로그인을 안해도 사용가능한 것 같지만 초기 시작시 왜 로그인을 요구하는지 광고의 하나인가?
- (2020-12-27) Ömer Gürbüz: mükemmel
- (2020-10-28) Nikhil Gill: Great tool. Cost effective. Easy to use for fast communications and you need the impact of a video. Wonderful for quick communications. Good to see such a amazing support, better than Cloudapp and loom. Support guy was knowledgeable and answered all my questions. 5/5 for his proactive support and friendly way to resolve my team issues. Cheers keep up the good work.
- (2020-10-22) Danirogerc: Love this extension, great product and customer support, well worth your money
- (2020-09-18) Michalis Panayiotou: Great product and incredibly helpful support staff. Sanchit was a great person to contact to help me with getting the apps up and running 😃
- (2020-09-14) Emil Zak: Absolutely cool software. Worth every cent! Using it 10,000 timer a day
- (2020-09-14) Jorge Cortez: Very simple to use, eventually it becomes part of your workflow! With this app you can avoid the need to write those long chat/email/etc texts providing feedback or asking for it
- (2020-09-11) Stephan Giumelli: Les différents outils de capture d'écran sont parfait.
- (2020-09-11) Tech Wizy: It's been a couple of years I am using Droplr and from the last couple of months, their support has been tremendous and improved. Chrome extension works smoothly and worth every penny for the paid version. Probably you have no idea how it can improve your work.:) Cheers to the improved support team!!!
- (2020-09-08) Thai Nguyenvan: tuyệt quá cam ơn
- (2020-09-01) bagam hesham: جيد شكرا
- (2020-08-31) Ethan McWilliams: Excellent tool for training my team!
- (2020-08-21) devanshi kackar: Its a great product. I use almost everyday. Great support...keep up the good work
- (2020-08-21) SHIVAM KHARBANDA: I am using this application since very long, Amazing UI and customer experience. Great support team always available to support.
- (2020-07-31) ALI1 alehtary1: good
- (2020-07-29) Bruce Kraft: captures everything but i cannot get any of my cameras authorized on my chrome extension because no prompt appears to capture my approval.
- (2020-07-24) Electro: wish it would cast the selected area of the window.
- (2020-07-23) Eric Ishii Eckhardt: The plugin doesn't know when I'm logged in so doesn't actually save screenshots anywhere. Super disappointed. Running on Windows 10.
- (2020-07-21) Luân Nguyễn Ngọc: Tôi bắt đầu dùng thử và thấy hài lòng.
- (2020-07-14) Mohsin Alam: It's a pro extension. Only one view allowed for first time then it will block your view until you pay. Bye bye
- (2020-07-06) Clément Joubert: Great extension. Easy to use, clear, fast.
- (2020-06-28) Ceмён Дмитриев: Всё удобно и понятно
- (2020-06-24) Shivbhadrasinh Gohil: We at https://meetanshi.com using Droplr for over a year now and very happy with it. I hope they launch a Desktop app for linux soon.
- (2020-06-23) عرب قيمز: it cost for recoeding
- (2020-04-11) Linh Nguyễn: good
- (2020-04-08) Private R: Cannot work without it
- (2020-04-01) Geoff Grammer: Simple, functional, and worth the money.
- (2020-03-18) Anh Mai: difficutl to use
- (2020-03-06) Truth Teller: Droplr is quick to access, easy start and right there on my browser. That all really helps when I see something online that could disappear at any minute. I can simply Droplr it!
- (2020-02-15) man big: Very very good Very very good
- (2020-02-08) Michael Beil: I use Droplr daily for sharing GIFs and screenshots with others. Thanks for creating it!
- (2020-02-07) DS. Ky R: 매우 좋습니다.
- (2020-02-05) 정서율: dd
- (2020-02-04) Jon Davis Jr: **UPDATE** 2/4/2020 Droplr has reached out to me after seeing this review. I felt that this person (who was clearly someone who had the authority to do something about it) listened to my concerns. I am not updating the stars yet, but I will have another look in here after a few months. I do consider them reaching out to me on a high level to be a good sign of hope for the future of Droplr. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My current review as of 1/27/2020 Based on consistent unresolved bugginess over a very long period of time, and based on consistently very bad support I am changing my review to one star. I have consistently had to communicate to them about things that are not working and they have consistently been very unhelpful and basically incompetent. Their ticketing system, if they have one, is disorganized. Very disorganized. For example, if you click on their support robot and post a problem, you will get a response that they will get back to you in 24 hours. Then when you go back in, you will find "because we did not hear back from you this ticket is closed." There is no way to reopen. You will not be emailed when they respond to your support request. (At least I am not usually emailed). After many months of back and forth, they are now telling me that I don't have access to "premium" support. They are asking me to pay to upgrade to the plan that I already have. And I am not really asking for "premium support" in my requests. I am REPORTING BUGS. I wish I could say these are just things that could be resolved. But every sign I have seen is that they are not serious about supporting their extension or their service. My original review from June 28, 2019 - "This app has great features and is inexpensive. But it is buggy." - 3 stars.
- (2020-01-30) Ryan Mawby: I've been using the pro version for years (I bought a lifetime license a while back). It is literally a tool I couldn't work without - I run a distributed team and Droplr plays a massive part in the communicating I do to my other team members.
- (2020-01-27) Gabriel Beaudoin: When creating an account by clicking "Try for free", they immediately ask for payment info saying they are to charge you. wat? Then after a screenshot and some annotations, I click save and even though the extension is authenticated, it offers to share a link OR sign up. wat wat? That's it for me.
- (2020-01-27) Lee Jefferson: We are lifetime subscribers to Droplr. This extension allows us to back up web pages as images for archiving and allows our readers to access them if they've been taken from their original source. Droplr's lifetime subscription allows us keep our media backed up at no further cost. Highly recommended. Lee Jefferson from Stop UK lies and Corruption.
- (2020-01-23) Darla Anne: I have been a Droplr user from its start in 2012. It is the one app that I use consistently throughout my day for both personal and business needs. I love the custom domain and branding options and that they are always adding new features. Droplr truly changed my entire workflow many years ago and continues to never let me down!
- (2020-01-23) Patrick D. Holman: I started using Drop.lr a few years ago, and continue to use the product everyday. I asked all member of my team to sign up for the app too. It really makes sharing files and screen shots quick and easy. Love the quick keys, I use: Option, 2 = Screen shot with annotate Option, 3 = Screen shot Option, 4 = Screen video very much worth paying for.
- (2020-01-21) Mark Ward: Overall, Droplr is a great service, and I rely on it heavily. I was just informed that I am among the top 5% of Droplr users. There is some roughness around the edges, however: 1) the iPad Pro app is hard to use and clearly jury-rigged; 2) I have to log in more often than I care to in all mobile apps and even in the desktop software and Chrome extension. Other than that, it's super useful for the kind of work I do.
- (2018-04-02, v:2.0.9) Max Rempel: lines are too thick
Also the lines are too thick
- (2018-04-02, v:2.0.9) Max Rempel: problem with arrows.
Drawing arrows and lines has a problem - at least after drawing with the pencil.
- (2017-12-31, v:2.0.8) I can not login
Login does not work. After clicking login extension closes.
- (2017-12-04, v:2.0.8) Anderson Nobre: Entire page not working
I have a scroll on some pages that I can't get ENTIRE PAGE feature working.
- (2017-09-25, v:2.0.7) Lana: cant delete
i needed help i dont happy there should have say delete now i will stuck with them
- (2017-07-29, v:2.0.5) Eli Camp ND, DHANP, VNMI: Annotation
Cannot change the size of the font when using the Chrome extension. Can in the downloaded version. Windows. PC. Chrome.
- (2017-07-27, v:2.0.5) Yuliya Demchak: Extension buyout
Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "Screenshot, Annotate, & Screen Video Recorder". Please contact me at: yuliyademch[email protected]
- (2017-05-12, v:2.0.5) Joel Worsham: Can't login
Clicking login does nothing, just closes the popup. http://d.pr/i/hvWur
- (2017-05-12, v:2.0.5) Knut Reckweg: invalid csrf token
Whenever I try to login to the plugin I get a "oops! Something went wrong. invalid csrf token" I tried uninstalling/reinstalling the plugin but that doesn't work out. Do you have any ideas about this?
- (2017-05-12, v:2.0.5) Matt Anderson: Can't find it
The Chrome web store says droplr has been added to Chrome, but when I look in extensions, it is not there.