All-In-One Screenshot & Screen Recorder
Capture screenshots and screen recordings instantly: it's saved to the cloud with a link you can share with anyone, anywhere. Simple and easy to use. Screenshots: Capture part, the entire screen, or the full webpage: then mark it up. Screen recorder: Screen record with optional webcam as a GIF or HD video. Features: * Your screenshot or screen recording automatically saves to the cloud with a link saved to your clipboard. Paste it and share it with anyone, anywhere like email or Slack. Or download your screenshot as a PNG or screen recording as a WebM right to your laptop or desktop. * Annotate by adding text or color highlight. Use the image editor to add shapes like lines, circles, arrows, and boxes. * All your screenshots and screen recording are saved to your personal Droplr cloud account, so you can access them anytime. Eliminate the clutter of screenshots and screen recordings on your computer. Experience our easy to use screenshot and recording tool used by 5 million people. Bonus features: URL shortener: use to convert a long URL into a tinyURL to share.
- (2020-04-01) Geoff Grammer: Simple, functional, and worth the money.
- (2020-03-18) Anh Mai: difficutl to use
- (2020-03-06) Truth Teller: Droplr is quick to access, easy start and right there on my browser. That all really helps when I see something online that could disappear at any minute. I can simply Droplr it!
- (2020-02-15) man big: Very very good Very very good
- (2020-02-08) Michael Beil: I use Droplr daily for sharing GIFs and screenshots with others. Thanks for creating it!
- (2020-02-07) DS. Ky R: 매우 좋습니다.
- (2020-02-05) 정서율: dd
- (2020-02-04) Jon Davis Jr: **UPDATE** 2/4/2020 Droplr has reached out to me after seeing this review. I felt that this person (who was clearly someone who had the authority to do something about it) listened to my concerns. I am not updating the stars yet, but I will have another look in here after a few months. I do consider them reaching out to me on a high level to be a good sign of hope for the future of Droplr. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My current review as of 1/27/2020 Based on consistent unresolved bugginess over a very long period of time, and based on consistently very bad support I am changing my review to one star. I have consistently had to communicate to them about things that are not working and they have consistently been very unhelpful and basically incompetent. Their ticketing system, if they have one, is disorganized. Very disorganized. For example, if you click on their support robot and post a problem, you will get a response that they will get back to you in 24 hours. Then when you go back in, you will find "because we did not hear back from you this ticket is closed." There is no way to reopen. You will not be emailed when they respond to your support request. (At least I am not usually emailed). After many months of back and forth, they are now telling me that I don't have access to "premium" support. They are asking me to pay to upgrade to the plan that I already have. And I am not really asking for "premium support" in my requests. I am REPORTING BUGS. I wish I could say these are just things that could be resolved. But every sign I have seen is that they are not serious about supporting their extension or their service. My original review from June 28, 2019 - "This app has great features and is inexpensive. But it is buggy." - 3 stars.
- (2020-01-30) Ryan Mawby: I've been using the pro version for years (I bought a lifetime license a while back). It is literally a tool I couldn't work without - I run a distributed team and Droplr plays a massive part in the communicating I do to my other team members.
- (2020-01-27) Gabriel Beaudoin: When creating an account by clicking "Try for free", they immediately ask for payment info saying they are to charge you. wat? Then after a screenshot and some annotations, I click save and even though the extension is authenticated, it offers to share a link OR sign up. wat wat? That's it for me.
- (2020-01-27) Lee Jefferson: We are lifetime subscribers to Droplr. This extension allows us to back up web pages as images for archiving and allows our readers to access them if they've been taken from their original source. Droplr's lifetime subscription allows us keep our media backed up at no further cost. Highly recommended. Lee Jefferson from Stop UK lies and Corruption.
- (2020-01-23) Darla Anne: I have been a Droplr user from its start in 2012. It is the one app that I use consistently throughout my day for both personal and business needs. I love the custom domain and branding options and that they are always adding new features. Droplr truly changed my entire workflow many years ago and continues to never let me down!
- (2020-01-23) Patrick D. Holman: I started using Drop.lr a few years ago, and continue to use the product everyday. I asked all member of my team to sign up for the app too. It really makes sharing files and screen shots quick and easy. Love the quick keys, I use: Option, 2 = Screen shot with annotate Option, 3 = Screen shot Option, 4 = Screen video very much worth paying for.
- (2020-01-21) Mark Ward: Overall, Droplr is a great service, and I rely on it heavily. I was just informed that I am among the top 5% of Droplr users. There is some roughness around the edges, however: 1) the iPad Pro app is hard to use and clearly jury-rigged; 2) I have to log in more often than I care to in all mobile apps and even in the desktop software and Chrome extension. Other than that, it's super useful for the kind of work I do.
- (2020-01-21) James Ivaldi: This app, by far, is the most useful app I own. Working in the digital industry, the quick upload and sharing makes it incredibly easy to send/share files, images, mock ups and code blocks. Because they didn't bloat the app, the speed at which I can do this is incredibly valuable. Huge time saver. Great job Droplr Team.
- (2020-01-21) Jennifer York: Great extension! I use it to provide proofs and high resolution download files to my customers. It's perfect!!!
- (2020-01-21) Vasim Memon: I've been a Droplr customer for many years and to be honest I cannot imagine a day without it. If you work in Web and collaborate with clients, designers or developers, the speed at which you can give feedback is blazing fast. Previously the process of creating notes, marking up screenshots would take up a lot of time and it was painful. Out of all the screen capture tools - of which i've tried nearly all - Droplr takes the crown without a doubt. The team are extremely helpful so if you need assistance they're always at hand. The best bit of money you'll spend for sure :)
- (2020-01-21) Alan Fink: Have been using Droplr daily for years. Reliable and easy to use. Makes archiving of development file versions a breeze and is feature rich.
- (2020-01-16) Weiting Bollu: I really enjoy using Droplr over the last month. I've used it extensively to take screenshots and shorten links. Only reason I didn't give it a full 5 stars is that sometimes, taking screenshots or videos break. I've had to uninstall and reinstall a few times on various devices to get it working again. It would stop once in a while but then I can work around it. Overall, beautiful product and highly recommend!
- (2020-01-07) Red View: Отличный сервис. Есть все необходимые возможности. Плагин работает быстро. Приложение на mac тоже, а вот на windows 10 пока медленно.
- (2019-12-17) Сергей Демидович: Регистрацию 5 раз проходил, после попросили оплату, а в бесплатной версии при отправки ссылки просит ввести у пользователя е-маил. Вообщем dell
- (2019-12-11) Vincent Valentine: Entire page screenshot is a life saver
- (2019-11-24) Josecar Peniet: The idea is great but the extension and the apps for Windows/Mac and Chrome are too buggy. This is supposed to save you time but sometimes you only get issues that makes you spend more or less the same time than doing it manually. The other thing I don't like is I can't embeed the videos. I can do that with Cloudapp but not with Droplr. They have work for improving their system specially the apps and extensions
- (2019-11-05) Anthony Steen: Does the job it's supposed to do
- (2019-11-05) Reyna Lopez: When I was a free member it was working fine, but once I started to record more videos I had to pay to keep watching them. After the payment, is not letting me record videos from my windows app and the fixes responses takes a long time, I think I won't be paying anymore and migrate to zoom or another one. Any suggestions?
- (2018-04-02, v:2.0.9) Max Rempel: lines are too thick
Also the lines are too thick
- (2018-04-02, v:2.0.9) Max Rempel: problem with arrows.
Drawing arrows and lines has a problem - at least after drawing with the pencil.
- (2017-12-31, v:2.0.8) I can not login
Login does not work. After clicking login extension closes.
- (2017-12-04, v:2.0.8) Anderson Nobre: Entire page not working
I have a scroll on some pages that I can't get ENTIRE PAGE feature working.
- (2017-09-25, v:2.0.7) Depression: cant delete
i needed help i dont happy there should have say delete now i will stuck with them
- (2017-07-29, v:2.0.5) Eli Camp ND, DHANP, VNMI: Annotation
Cannot change the size of the font when using the Chrome extension. Can in the downloaded version. Windows. PC. Chrome.
- (2017-07-27, v:2.0.5) Yuliya Demchak: Extension buyout
Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "Screenshot, Annotate, & Screen Video Recorder". Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2017-05-12, v:2.0.5) Joel Worsham: Can't login
Clicking login does nothing, just closes the popup. http://d.pr/i/hvWur
- (2017-05-12, v:2.0.5) Knut Reckweg: invalid csrf token
Whenever I try to login to the plugin I get a "oops! Something went wrong. invalid csrf token" I tried uninstalling/reinstalling the plugin but that doesn't work out. Do you have any ideas about this?
- (2017-05-12, v:2.0.5) Matt Anderson: Can't find it
The Chrome web store says droplr has been added to Chrome, but when I look in extensions, it is not there.