Convert any webpage into an e-book
dotEPUB allows you to convert any webpage into an EPUB or Kindle e-book. Download webpages to any device: e-readers, tablets, smartphones, netbooks, desktop computers... Save now and immersively read later (even offline) those long and deep articles you didn't have time to read while browsing. Build a personal library of your favorite blog posts, news articles, etc. Warning: This extension can only be run once on the same webpage unless you reload that page.
- (2020-07-10) maurizio calabretto: or ora sto' iniziando a convertire il formato online in formato mobi
- (2019-10-05) hai nguyen: + text only = quite good - but cannot get images
- (2019-09-07) Gary Hughes: This was once my first port of call for saving web pages and reading them later. But for quite some time it hasn’t worked. I just seem to get error after error and have now turned to other apps/extensions such as GrabMyBooks.
- (2019-03-11) Greg Luck: Best and simple for a quick epub making from a site, and it's a good one
- (2019-03-06) Phillip L Beard: Absolutely indispensable. I have used this daily for years, and have used it to make documents for ebook collections. The app maker is also accessible and quickly responsive to queries.
- (2019-02-06) All site's internal links are erased.
- (2018-10-29) Ser Qualquer: Ótima extensão para transformar artigos em mobi e ler no Kindle.
- (2018-10-08) Antoine Delille: Light and usefull, just the right features, canno't ask for more!
- (2018-05-05) SVGB Hax: This App is amazing, If you don't want to stay in front of the PC/Mac but just read articles as Kindle or EPUB books, you have it Free dotEPUB.
- (2018-04-08) Sunny Jackson: This is one of my favorite apps ever.
- (2018-02-08) Perfect. Thanks :D The most usefull plugin since adblock :)
- (2018-01-29) Maurizio Calabretto: è rapida e diretta rispetto a qualche altra estensione simile. Merita 5 stelle per questo
- (2017-12-04) Paul F: Great. I use it to save long articles for reading on smartphone or e-reader. I'd like to know how to set the default download location.
- (2017-11-24) Très utile, résultat satisfaisant. Seul regret: ne peut pas ajouter plusieurs pages en tant que chapitres.
- (2017-11-11) magic tricks m: no picture
- (2017-08-02) Johan Karlsteen: Perfect for downloading documentation and learning material and read offline (without distractions) on your reading device.
- (2017-07-30) Anderson Gomes: Conversão Bastante Rápida, Fica Perfeito se a pagina web For Mais Texto, contra é que Não Insere Imagens...
- (2017-07-28) misaki yoshitake: 画像が多いととれなくなるのが惜しいかな。数学では図がないとわからない。数式はきれいに変換されますね。これとReadiumでなんとかなりそうです。
- (2017-05-02) minh dat: Not image
- (2017-03-18) John Potter: So, So. Seen better. but my favourite dosn't work on Chrome browser, so backup only.
- (2017-02-12) Enzo: * doesn't work with local files * doesn't save images (immersive mode disabled) * uses external server (dotepub.com) for file conversion * external server uses unsafe http connection which causes chrome security notifications * adds useless empty page with own logo
- (2016-12-03) Mi mente es mi amiga Helios: Fantástica. Me ahorra mucho tiempo para leer donde quiero en mi móvil.
- (2016-12-01) Gilda Fontes: If your goal is only for personal use, like saving the webpage for a later reading, this app is great and it would be just perfect if images could be saved. If you wish to save the webpage as epub for a future presentation in a location without internet - a class, for instance - don't count on it, because the layout of the original webpage is not kept :/...
- (2016-11-07) Aaron Conover: Does not produce epub files that can be uploaded to Google Play Books. Also, it fails epub validation: http://validator.idpf.org/
- (2016-10-31) Juan Fernando Ordóñez Arroyave: Es excelente, solo le faltaba descargar las imágenes en los artículos. Ya lo hace. Se lleva sus 5 estrellas
- (2016-09-26) Hoo-Man Wong: Excellent extension! Works like a charm! What? Free?
- (2018-07-25, v:1.2.3) Gergely Klár: Doesn't work on blogspot pages
Hey there, Unfortunately your extension doesn't work on blogspot pages. E.g.: Trying to convert this page http://serpentarium-painting.blogspot.com/2018/07/a-quick-dark-leather-recipe.html will result in this error: WMethod Wrong method: Only POST is accepted. Cheers!
- (2018-07-13, v:1.2.3) rohit suri: PDF
WANT TO DOWNLOAD E BOOK IN PDF FORMAT
- (2017-11-24, v:1.2.3) Adding several pages
I like it but I would add several webpages as chapiters.
- (2016-12-11, v:1.2.1) František Lampaský: Comments too, please!
Hello! I would really appreciate, if dotEPUB could include the comments bellow the articles. Very often, the opinions of the people in the comments are very interesting.... Will it be sometimes available, please?
- (2016-11-07, v:1.2.1) Aaron Conover: dotEPUB & Google Play Books
Hi, I tried your extension, but it does not produce epub files that can be uploaded to Google Play Books. Also, the .epub files fail epub validation: http://validator.idpf.org/
- (2016-07-17, v:1.2.1) Danielle Gick: delete
please help me delete this app.. asap stuck on chromebook
- (2015-12-31, v:1.2.1) Chou Liu: support html file
i use chrome open a html file which is on my desktop,can not use dotEPUB extensions.
- (2015-11-21, v:1.2.1) Mobi format
great tool! I would like to see the following 2 features for Mobi format (Kindle): 1) a better cover, with the title taken from the web page title; 2) the language of the document set to the language of the web page (useful for language lerners) I could overcome those limitation using Calible, but it would be usefull if dotEPUB would offer those features. Thanks Chris
- (2015-01-06, v:1.0.7) John D'Mille: hyperlink TOC
- (2014-10-21, v:1.0.7) traci probst: won't work
I have windows 8.1 Chrome version 38. The green icon does not download a page. I closed the browser and reopened but it still doesn't do anything.