Reach your goals - working out, reading, coding, anything - but first build a habit.
Habits are the key to being productive - do something every day, and it will become a natural part of your life. This extension tracks your weekly habits and how well you are following them. Perhaps you want to start meditating, or read for 3 days a week - with its customizability, you can clearly and easily track your progress. The Advice panel is tailored to your performance - do well, and perhaps you can do more. Struggle, perhaps, and Habivator will try to help. Do give feedback in the support form - this is still under active development. If you have any ideas, please send to [email protected] Source on Github: https://github.com/josephch405/Habivator
- (2020-10-16) Leonardo Andrade: Não to conseguindo editar e salvar.. sempre perde todas as informações
- (2020-10-15) Support Department: Really great habit tracker and I have been using it daily for about a week with a few other applications it really has made my life more organized and easier to manage. The only issue I've run into is when Downloading a text file to import later it will break Habivator. completely and I'll have to uninstall the extension and reinstall it to get it working again. Thanks for the app, it really is a big Habit Changer.
- (2020-06-30) gobinath v: great but give some video about its work
- (2018-10-21) Abbas Haider: Probably The Best Habit Tracker on CHROME !!! thanks alot :)
- (2017-10-29) Quang Vinh Nguyễn: Exactly what I finding. Thank you so much !
- (2016-07-28) Can't reorder items- added items get to the bottom of the list.
- (2016-03-02) adeline: Won't let me do ANYTHING!
- (2015-10-25) Mer: Just downloaded it. Looks pretty good, and it has everything I need: 1. Rename the habits (which apparently other web store apps can't) 2. See the streak in the Week view (and thus motivates me not to break the chain) 3. Graphs & Charts, and even Recommendations 4. Notifications 5. Quotes which I really enjoy. Good job, developer! :D
- (2019-10-27, v:0.73) Bryan Parker: Version 0.73?
Google says this extension was updated yesterday. Coincidentally, it crashes every time I click on the icon today in Chrome 78 (latest version).
- (2019-10-09, v:0.72) Carlos Gallegos: I cant add a Habit... I cant get to the week view
How it works
- (2018-08-22, v:0.72) Bren Stewart: How do I
How do I add a new habit?