Automatically resize the slide previews when the Speaker Notes window is resized, or drag the sidebar to manually select a size.
- (2019-07-11) KIM EUIMIN: Love it! life saver but....google keeps updating its chrome browser and each time it does that it seems to not work as well... could you please update the addon?
- (2019-06-18) Kyle Salewski: This extension has been amazing and I've been using it for years! Google has FINALLY stopped dragging their feet though and will add it in the coming weeks. Thanks for all your work on this Dean! You've saved us where Google fell short! https://gsuiteupdates.googleblog.com/2019/06/slides-present-mode-updates.html
- (2019-05-05) Michael G Stauffer: I love it! Seems so weird that google hasn't added this feature on their own.
- (2019-04-01) Natalie Svoboda: WOW, I just decided I needed this in my life for a presentation in 3 hours, found it with a quick google search, and I'm off and running. Thank you!!
- (2019-02-12) David Needham: This chrome plugin makes Google Slide Presenter View work how I always thought it should work. The screenshot sizes automatically scale at reasonable ratios. Thank you!
- (2018-12-17) Timo Hegnauer: A lifesaver. I don't know why google didn't include this themself
- (2018-12-01) Hamid Zare: This is a much needed feature and I was looking to write my own extension until I found this. it is not as clean as it could be but get the job done. Thanks
- (2018-11-27) Pauline Romas: Exactly what I was looking for, now I can see the "next slide"! Thank you!!!
- (2018-11-17) Daphne Close: Exactly what I needed. I didn't want to give it four stars, but you are limited in how large you can resize the presenter notes because the timer doesn't move.
- (2018-07-08) Tim Newbold: Great, but no longer needed: this is a fantastic extension, however the speaker notes resize much better out of the box now. This is still really useful if you want to tweak how big the slides are, but for most, it's not really necessary.
- (2018-03-15) Dmytro Saviuk: FOKEN AMAZING
- (2018-03-05) Sultan al falahi: thanks
- (2018-01-04) Scott Bordelon: This is awesome. I'm completely stymied about why this isn't a standard feature in Google Slides. The slide thumbnail in the standard speaker notes view is completely unreadable without being able to resize it. Thank-you SO MUCH for creating this add-on.
- (2017-11-21) Elías Alonso: This is a must have.
- (2017-09-26) K. Kaland: This is the hero presentations need, AND the one they deserve.
- (2017-03-23) Manuel Käppler: This is a really great addition to the already very helpful speaker view on Google Slides.
- (2016-12-05) Tyler Proctor: Thank GOD!!! What was Google thinking not including this feature in Slides???
- (2016-12-04) AKASH AGNIHOTRI: Thanks this saved lot of time
- (2016-10-29) Ibnu Ismail: its solving my problem with presenter notes. can we control the fond size of the notes? its too small
- (2016-09-23) Wes Osborn: Makes the presenter view usable!
- (2016-09-13) Jack Gaino: It's great though it has an issue: it currently breaks the 'Ask a question' functionality. The question panel covers the whole screen as soon as the preview panel is resized.
- (2016-08-27) Joel Vasallo: PERFECT! You just saved my presentation! :D
- (2016-07-27) Mike Mabey: Exactly what Speaker Notes was missing! Being able to adjust the preview size makes a huge difference in that feature being useful. Awesome tool, thank you!
- (2016-05-13) Houtsma Bedrijfsadvies: Works perfectly to show the slides to the presenter but still leave room for other information, unlike MS Powerpoint or OpenOffice. Perfect for showing a presentation in a webinar. Werkt perfect voor het tonen van de slides en de speakernotes aan de presentator, terwijl er ruimte op het scherm overblijft voor het tonen van andere informatie, in tegenstelling tot Microsoft Powerpoint of Openoffice. Perfect voor het tonen van een presentatie in een webinar.
- (2016-04-29) Nathan Blank: Installed it 5 minutes before a presentation, and it worked perfectly. 5/5 will use again tomorrow
- (2018-10-24, v:1.0) Can resize entire window but not size of notes view
Since the recent Chrome update I haven't been able to change the size of the notes view in Presenter mode. I can resize the entire presenter view window but not within the window (to make the notes area larger than the view of the slide).
- (2018-06-02, v:0.8) Jonathan Hui: One thing, add options for previews of additional slides forward and backward
This is so great! It would be even better if I could see previews of one more slide ahead though. Sometimes for lyric slides people might jump around and it would be really helpful to be able to click right on the correct slide.
- (2017-11-18, v:0.8) Foxy Gaming 101: scam
- (2017-10-19, v:0.8) Does this also fill the actual speaker note...
...text to fill the box? In other words, if you drag the window to make the thumbnails smaller, will the text fill the screen on the right? This would be a huge help to not have to adjust manually on each slide the size of the note text. Having a max font size would help too incase there is only one or two words int he notes.
- (2017-10-13, v:0.8) David Price: Auto resize speaker notes - broken?
I can't get this to work. I change the width by pixels. But only the notes section widens - not the previous /next slides. Am I doing something wrong?
- (2017-07-20, v:0.8) Does this extension work when presenting a SlideShow offline?
My client needs to be able to present without internet access. Does this extension still allow you to resize the notes when viewing offline?
- (2017-02-10, v:0.7) Michael Schiller: Can't disable audience tools
The Audience tools view won't let me disable the feedback link which covers the title of each of the slides. Unfortunately, I can't use the extension because of that.
- (2016-05-12, v:0.6.0) James Phelps: Not working Chrome Mac OS
I'm running Chrome Version 50.0.2661.102 (64-bit) on Mac OS El Capitain version 10.11.4 (15E65) The extension isn't work. I have cleared my history, flushed the cache, restarted the browser, etc to no avail. Would love to have this working for a presentation next week.
- (2016-05-04, v:0.6.0) Quincy Acklen: Doesn't seem to do anything
I so desperately want this. But I don't have the ability to grab the text area/preview area pane. There was a recent update to slides (in the last day or two) particularly around audience q&a along with notes that may have broken things.
- (2016-04-02, v:0.5.0) Willem Karssenberg: language
Nice extension, but this extension only works when language setting in Drive is put to English. It does not work when in Dutch unfortunately