Drag to resize the sidebar and enlarge the slide previews when presenting with speaker notes in Google Slides.
When presenting in Google Slides with speaker notes, the slide previews are extremely small and unreadable. This extension allows you to drag and resize the sidebar to enlarge the previews. You can adjust the previews of the current/previous/next slides so that they are large enough that you don't have to keep turning around to see the projected screen; you can keep your eyes towards the audience. Contribute on Github: https://github.com/jpotterm/chrome-resizable-speaker-notes
- (2016-05-04) Martin Zeman: Yes yes yes!!!
- (2016-02-21) Simon Lawrence: (Review edited to a 3 from a 1) Took three installs before this extension suddenly (and immediately) started doing what it promised! I gave it one more whirl after leaving my previous review. So it seems handy, just doesn't quite leap into action off the shelf. If it doesn't work for you, just keep installing it ;)
- (2015-04-17) Andy Pike: I love this extension (I run it on an Ubuntu machine). However, it crashes when using a big slideshow. I've got around this by going offline, running through the slideshow using "Present from beginning" and then running it again using "Present with Speaker Notes"
- (2015-03-30) Dean Attali: Works really nice
- (2014-12-16) Doesn't work - Windows laptop using Chrome
- (2014-12-03) Dan Drake: Doesn't work for me either -- on a Windows laptop. I really wish this worked; the slide previews are too small to be usable.