Free and easy URL shortener to create short links in one click!
Create short links easily with our convenient and user-friendly URL shortener! With the Rebrandly Chrome extension, you can shorten URLs just seconds, all for free. The process is simple, as you can shorten URLs directly from the page you’re on. If you want to create custom branded links, sign up for a paid plan. The Rebrandly Chrome extension can be fully integrated with your Rebrandly account or can be used for free without any registration. - Feature Highlights: - Forever FREE (No sign-up or login required) - Shorten any link in one click - Generate QR codes - Manage UTM parameters - Track link clicks - Customize short URLs with your domain name - Customize short URLs with keywords - Share directly to social media platforms Visit Rebrandly.com for more details about our URL shortener.
- (2023-09-05) Sam Tuke: Reedback: if you're going to cover my page with a popup for automatic link detection, for heaven's sake at least make the think closable. Disabled.
- (2023-04-29) Juan Pedro Sanchez Campodónico: Muy fácil de usar, los enlaces creados SIEMPRE funcionan.
- (2023-04-06) Fernando Valdes: Excelente. Muy útil y recomendable. Gracias por esta magnífica herramienta.
- (2022-12-16) Robert John Bennett: It is so irritating to have your advertisement popping up on my browser. I swear I will NEVER buy any of your products, and I will tell EVERYONE I KNOW not to do so.
- (2022-10-18) James: its intrusive and there are better out there, invaded my gmail its out of my life and off chrome use googles
- (2022-07-14) Nor Azila (Pink Lady): Love it
- (2022-06-18) canal perolado perolado: muito boa extensão estou gostando
- (2022-05-30) HSIN CHONG Co: It's a great tools for use
- (2022-02-18) Nadia Giampaolo: Really sad to write this review. I love the product, however, for some reason google.com does not work when I have this installed! I know this is the issue because the second I installed this, google.com stopped loading. Then, I un-installed it and google.com was working. I tried re-installing it, and now it's not working again! I'm so sad. Otherwise, this extension was a lifesaver. I'm really disappointed. Please help, Rebrandly. I would really like this issue fixed.
- (2022-01-18) Vincenzo Belpiede: Super powerful software to shorten, brand and organize all your links in one place. I wonder why it took me so long to start using it!
- (2021-12-15) Resilient Red: Great tool in my branding kit - Use it all the time without any problems!
- (2021-10-11) Carlo: I have paid but I have not received the service I have paid. The app itself is very unfriendly. I am amazed by the many good reviews
- (2021-09-28) Cory Nott: It worked great, but no longer allows me to login. It just gets stuck in a loop and it seems like they put a robots.txt in the login directory, preventing it from being reached.
- (2021-09-18) Media Du Phong: Tôi không thể đăng nhập được :( kiểm tra dùm tôi tài khoản)
- (2021-07-23) Simp Slayer: The best replacement for goo.gl by far. Having link analytics is also super useful.
- (2021-07-21) Trilce Jiron: Every single time i click on the extension for creating a rebranded link, it automatically creates one for the website tab opened and fills my list with SO MUCH SPAM
- (2021-06-30) Excellent free features. Very useful
- (2021-01-24) Roger Shane: Nearly flawless, I can't get enough of it!
- (2021-01-16) Kam Fung: The extension is easy to use and I can setup new link quickly.
- (2020-12-22) Khurram Ali: I liked the flow but this chrome extension doesn't check if the URL has previously been shortened. It always shortens the same link repeatedly that leads to multiple unwanted shortened links. Just checked through the dashboard and the main interface at https://app.rebrandly.com/links indeed checks if the URL was previously shortened and prompts accordingly.. I think this extension is not so usable without a little validation of existence. Thanks
- (2020-11-19) Jo Ann: Je ne sais plus me passer de Rebrandly, sérieusement !
- (2020-10-29) Sajal Basu: This extension used to be good.. but now its useless.. Shows: "You are not able to create more links in current workspace"
- (2020-10-21) Alicia McInerney: New update no longer allows you to customize the automated slashtag which is incredibly inconvenient. Making many links every day this doubles the time it takes to create the link as now I either need to edit the link myself or go to the main dashboard on a separate page to create a new link.
- (2020-10-21) tim stijntjes: Excellent Extension super support. I am using the free version at the moment which serves me well, and even then, using the FREE version, the support is outstanding. Problem solved fast and follow up to make sure that everything is working. 5 BIG STARS. Thanks!!
- (2020-10-20) Jamieson L Pond: Latest update (Oct. 19, 2020) is a huge step back with a lot of usability issues. The updated extension automatically creates a shortlink when you click the extension without first letting you customize any field (UTM, slashtag) and when you do go back in and edit the link from the extension it does not automatically copy the updated link to your clipboard. Page titles are also not populating correctly with the updated extension. Overall it is a very disappointing update that I hope they roll back.
- (2020-10-06) ابو احمد: Rebrandly is now the best url shortener and outperforms all other services.
- (2020-08-16) un known: Best shortner I ever used.
- (2020-02-11) DL: Simply genius!
- (2019-12-17) Davide De Guz: Great user Experience. This Chrome extension lets you short and brand your links using one of multiple alternative domain names. It also lets you change the slug (slashtag) with meaningful keywords. For me Rebrandly is a MUST HAVE
- (2019-12-15) Old Account Don't Use: I absolutely love Rebrandly.
- (2019-06-22) Vince Costa: Love using it. Seems to work well for me. Haven't had the problems that I see in the reviews.
- (2019-06-22) Tanja Hebbrecht: This is so useful! Just one click to make a sexy link! Love it.
- (2019-05-30) David Svoboda: One of the tool I can't be without -- using it daily, connected to my domain. Very reliable and easy to use. Highly recommending.
- (2019-05-22) Navin Sigamany: Rebrandly is a must-have resource if you are doing anything on social media, and this extension is a life-saver. It makes it so easy to convert long links to short, easy to remember links.
- (2019-05-21) Muhammad Khan: I came across rebrandly when looking for an url shortener, Cant fault it i try to use it often. I recommend it to colleagues and clients as well.
- (2019-05-21) Allen JR: This is by far the best shortener I have used because it lets you change destination URLs as well as tracking and Pixeling without the crazy price tags of the other providers. And this is the only one (besides bitly) that has never been red flagged or stopped by any service or website as spam or malicious redirect. People who created this are geniuses and deserve an award... and they give the base service away for free. THANK YOU
- (2019-05-21) Chit Min Maung: Rebrandly is super userful with chrome extension but if they can provide really short url. That means Rebrandly.com is a bit longer for short url. And another issue is sometimes it didn't generate new url and it shows the existing one. I'm not sure is this one of marketing strategy or something else.
- (2019-05-20) Андрей VIKTOROV ROCKS: Нормес расширение! Рили круче делать ссылочки через свою платформу, есть бесплатный тариф, только домен имей.
- (2019-05-18) Subas Niraula: Everything is good and short links are working properly.
- (2019-05-18) Ryan Thornton: Great for creating links, but wish to the ability to manage other links via the same extension.
- (2019-05-18) Elliott Bledsoe: A handy extension that makes shortening the URL for the tab you are on really quick and easy. You can select any of your own domains and create custom slugs for you short link.
- (2019-05-17) Chelsea Gleich: Rebrandly is easy to use and the Chrome extension makes it even simpler. I love how we can customize all our links in just the basic version and still have the tracking abilities I was looking for.
- (2019-05-17) Beatrix Trepess: Easy to use, comes in handy when you have crazy long URLs. Analytics are great too!
- (2019-05-17) Md Amir Ali: I was using earlier bitly, then i find rebrandly. This is very easy to use and create new rebranded links for any URL. You can also edit those links URL if you need and you can also use emoji in the links. The plugin works good to pull up the links quickly and create the rebranded link. I like that you can change the URL whenever you need. You can use your custom domain upto 5 in the free pricing.
- (2019-05-17) Wenzel Bartels: Tolle Sache, dass man hier seine eigenen Domains für Kurz-URLs nutzen kann. Funktioniert alles gut. Wenn man seine Links auch noch gruppieren könnte, würde ich 5 Sterne geben.
- (2019-05-17) Gary Mathew: One of the best tools I have. The service is first class and response time is immediate. I recommend this extension very highly. Love it.
- (2019-05-17) Shaun Villafana: It's pretty cool, handy to be able to swap any link with your own brand's just by settings and highlighting a link
- (2019-05-16) Benjamin Dambman: Great service, the Chrome extension makes creating short links super fast and easy. Then I can easily use the web app or mobile app to update the destination if I need to in the future. I've used Rebrandly for a few years now, I get a ton of value for free, and would recommend it to anyone.
- (2019-05-16) Jonathan: It's been fantastic! Easy to use, quick support and great analytics!
- (2019-05-16) Stephen Campbell: I have had zero issues with the tool, and the brand is consistent and reliable. It does what it is supposed to do, and they're constantly making upgrades and tweaks that benefit the analytics. I'm a fan for life - they'd have to do something rather bizarre for me to consider alternatives. I've used Rebrandly now for about 3 years or so. Quality product.
- (2023-04-09, v:4.5.0) Glen Choi: Permissions are invasive
I installed the uninstalled this extension due to the overreaching read permissions that quickly flashed before confirming the download. The extension needs to be able to read every page, every bookmark, etc. to be able to create a short link?
- (2021-09-20, v:4.0.0) Victoria Caldwell: Chrome plugin not working
Problem started late last week. The rebrandly plugin works, but gives me a generic address, I can't login. Selecting "login" in the plugin takes me to an "extension options" screen, but the blue "login" button just refreshes the page. I've tried restarting chrome, restarting the computer, removing and reinstalling the plugin. I can still log into the rebrandly website and manually create a link.
- (2021-09-18, v:4.0.0) Media Du Phong: Không thể login
Tôi không thể login trên thanh toolbar. Sử dụng extension rất khó khi đăng nhập ko được
- (2021-06-20, v:3.1.3) Vicki Chui: Shortcut key?
LOVE rebrandly!! but I can't believe i'm the first person to ask for this?
- (2021-05-17, v:3.1.3) Stanford Editore: cannot sign in
cannot sign in on my other account number adver[email protected]: keeps reverting to [email protected]
- (2020-12-29, v:3.1.1) planet finance: CREATED LINKS ARE NOT EORKING
SITE DOESN'T REACHED?
- (2020-11-06, v:3.1.1) 王羣仁: Unable to use my own domain.
Showing "You are not able to create more links in current workspace" when login with my rebandly account.
- (2020-10-29, v:3.0.9) Sajal Basu: Unable to create links using chrome ext
I just get to see this message: "You are not able to create more links in current workspace"
- (2020-10-26, v:3.0.9) Chris Newton: chrome extension broken - when trying to login
When trying to login -- it forces user to /robots.txt page, and the access token to login doesn't work -- which forces the extension to being entirely worthless, unable to verify/authenticate/login to our Rebrandly account.
- (2020-09-03, v:2.9.7) Fred Klier: The button dosen't work
Eu tento usar o botão de criar o atalho e ele só me mostra uma tela branca e nada acontece. Eu já testei em vários sites e estou logado no dashboard no navegador. Quando eu copio o link e levo para o site tudo funciona bem.
- (2020-09-02, v:2.9.7) B.A. Shepherd: How can I rebrand and app site where I am a reseller without having to do a DNS rebranding?
How can I rebrand and app site where I am a reseller without having to do a DNS rebranding?
- (2020-04-28, v:2.9.7) Tunglin Wu: LET SOME input method ERROR
Some input method will not used in some site like twitter, facebook.
- (2019-09-04, v:2.9.5) Radames Plaza: Create URL Issues
When I click "Create URL" the next pop up doesn't appear.
- (2019-05-21, v:2.9.5) Mark Isero: Extension not working
When trying to click the Chrome extension to shorten a URL, nothing pops up. Wondering what's going one!
- (2018-09-17, v:2.9.0) lien
bonjour, je travaille sur pc et je n'arrive plus a transposer mes liens cliquables rebrandly, sur mes posts instagram. Est-ce normal ? merci
- (2017-11-04, v:2.4.27) Sam Denty: CORS issue
I wish it had an option to disable loading the iframe on the page (or even fallback that detects when the iframe fails to load), as sites like github have strong cors policies that prevents the widget from loading
- (2017-09-24, v:2.3.1) Stan Glaser: Extension not working
When i click the extension to get a short link it does nothing it wont come up to let me create the short link
- (2017-08-23, v:2.2.33) Keyan Razi: Latest Update
Seems to have broken bootstrap-select / dropdowns.