Create branded links (short URLs with a custom domain name) directly from the page you are visiting
With the Rebrandly Chrome extension, users can create branded links (short URLs with a custom domain name) directly from the page they’re visiting. The Rebrandly Chrome extension is fully integrated with your Rebrandly account. Visit the https://Rebrandly.com website for more details YOUR PRIVACY FIRST: Creating and sharing links with the Rebrandly Chrome Extension is the same as creating and sharing with the Rebrandly dashboard. This Chrome Extension does not collect any additional data about your browsing activity or history. Rebrandly is fully GDPR compliant.
- (2021-01-24) Roger Shane: Nearly flawless, I can't get enough of it!
- (2021-01-16) Kam Fung: The extension is easy to use and I can setup new link quickly.
- (2020-12-22) Khurram Ali: I liked the flow but this chrome extension doesn't check if the URL has previously been shortened. It always shortens the same link repeatedly that leads to multiple unwanted shortened links. Just checked through the dashboard and the main interface at https://app.rebrandly.com/links indeed checks if the URL was previously shortened and prompts accordingly.. I think this extension is not so usable without a little validation of existence. Thanks
- (2020-11-19) Jo Ann: Je ne sais plus me passer de Rebrandly, sérieusement !
- (2020-10-29) Sajal Basu: This extension used to be good.. but now its useless.. Shows: "You are not able to create more links in current workspace"
- (2020-10-21) Alicia McInerney: New update no longer allows you to customize the automated slashtag which is incredibly inconvenient. Making many links every day this doubles the time it takes to create the link as now I either need to edit the link myself or go to the main dashboard on a separate page to create a new link.
- (2020-10-21) tim stijntjes: Excellent Extension super support. I am using the free version at the moment which serves me well, and even then, using the FREE version, the support is outstanding. Problem solved fast and follow up to make sure that everything is working. 5 BIG STARS. Thanks!!
- (2020-10-20) Jamieson L Pond: Latest update (Oct. 19, 2020) is a huge step back with a lot of usability issues. The updated extension automatically creates a shortlink when you click the extension without first letting you customize any field (UTM, slashtag) and when you do go back in and edit the link from the extension it does not automatically copy the updated link to your clipboard. Page titles are also not populating correctly with the updated extension. Overall it is a very disappointing update that I hope they roll back.
- (2020-10-06) مختصر مفيد: Rebrandly is now the best url shortener and outperforms all other services.
- (2020-08-16) un known: Best shortner I ever used.
- (2020-02-11) DL: Simply genius!
- (2019-12-17) Davide De Guz: Great user Experience. This Chrome extension lets you short and brand your links using one of multiple alternative domain names. It also lets you change the slug (slashtag) with meaningful keywords. For me Rebrandly is a MUST HAVE
- (2019-12-15) Old Account Don't Use: I absolutely love Rebrandly.
- (2019-06-22) Vince Costa: Love using it. Seems to work well for me. Haven't had the problems that I see in the reviews.
- (2019-06-22) Tanja Hebbrecht: This is so useful! Just one click to make a sexy link! Love it.
- (2019-05-30) David Svoboda: One of the tool I can't be without -- using it daily, connected to my domain. Very reliable and easy to use. Highly recommending.
- (2019-05-22) Navin Sigamany: Rebrandly is a must-have resource if you are doing anything on social media, and this extension is a life-saver. It makes it so easy to convert long links to short, easy to remember links.
- (2019-05-21) Muhammad Khan: I came across rebrandly when looking for an url shortener, Cant fault it i try to use it often. I recommend it to colleagues and clients as well.
- (2019-05-21) Allen JR: This is by far the best shortener I have used because it lets you change destination URLs as well as tracking and Pixeling without the crazy price tags of the other providers. And this is the only one (besides bitly) that has never been red flagged or stopped by any service or website as spam or malicious redirect. People who created this are geniuses and deserve an award... and they give the base service away for free. THANK YOU
- (2019-05-21) Chit Min Maung: Rebrandly is super userful with chrome extension but if they can provide really short url. That means Rebrandly.com is a bit longer for short url. And another issue is sometimes it didn't generate new url and it shows the existing one. I'm not sure is this one of marketing strategy or something else.
- (2019-05-20) Андрей VIKTOROV ROCKS: Нормес расширение! Рили круче делать ссылочки через свою платформу, есть бесплатный тариф, только домен имей.
- (2019-05-18) Subas Niraula: Everything is good and short links are working properly.
- (2019-05-18) Ryan Thornton: Great for creating links, but wish to the ability to manage other links via the same extension.
- (2019-05-18) Elliott Bledsoe: A handy extension that makes shortening the URL for the tab you are on really quick and easy. You can select any of your own domains and create custom slugs for you short link.
- (2019-05-17) Chelsea Gleich: Rebrandly is easy to use and the Chrome extension makes it even simpler. I love how we can customize all our links in just the basic version and still have the tracking abilities I was looking for.
- (2019-05-17) Beatrix Trepess: Easy to use, comes in handy when you have crazy long URLs. Analytics are great too!
- (2019-05-17) Md Amir Ali: I was using earlier bitly, then i find rebrandly. This is very easy to use and create new rebranded links for any URL. You can also edit those links URL if you need and you can also use emoji in the links. The plugin works good to pull up the links quickly and create the rebranded link. I like that you can change the URL whenever you need. You can use your custom domain upto 5 in the free pricing.
- (2019-05-17) Wenzel Bartels: Tolle Sache, dass man hier seine eigenen Domains für Kurz-URLs nutzen kann. Funktioniert alles gut. Wenn man seine Links auch noch gruppieren könnte, würde ich 5 Sterne geben.
- (2019-05-17) Gary Mathew: One of the best tools I have. The service is first class and response time is immediate. I recommend this extension very highly. Love it.
- (2019-05-17) Shaun Villafana: It's pretty cool, handy to be able to swap any link with your own brand's just by settings and highlighting a link
- (2019-05-16) Benjamin Dambman: Great service, the Chrome extension makes creating short links super fast and easy. Then I can easily use the web app or mobile app to update the destination if I need to in the future. I've used Rebrandly for a few years now, I get a ton of value for free, and would recommend it to anyone.
- (2019-05-16) Jonathan: It's been fantastic! Easy to use, quick support and great analytics!
- (2019-05-16) Stephen Campbell: I have had zero issues with the tool, and the brand is consistent and reliable. It does what it is supposed to do, and they're constantly making upgrades and tweaks that benefit the analytics. I'm a fan for life - they'd have to do something rather bizarre for me to consider alternatives. I've used Rebrandly now for about 3 years or so. Quality product.
- (2019-05-16) Harry Basford: Very good service + extension. Very affordable!
- (2019-05-16) George Brata: I've used multiple platforms like this in the past, but Rebrandly has finally been the one that delivered on custom branded short domains. I love the smooth integration they have in Chrome and the powerful analytics tool in their dashboard. Definitely recommended!
- (2019-05-16) Amit Kunnath: An okay plugin. Makes branded links. Nothing more. Nothing less.
- (2019-05-16) Georgi Stefanov: Overall I really like Rebrandly! The extension have worked great so far and is really a time saver! The fact you can edit links after they are created add UTMs or anything else is awesome!\ Keep up the great work! Just a suggestion... It would be wonderful if I don't have to log in your app every time I restart my browser in order to use the extension!
- (2019-05-16) Luca Petrocchi: Diverso da tutti. Questo è quello che mi viene in mente quando definisco questo tool. Il brand prima di tutto in un semplice link da condividere. Ormai lo uso tutti i giorni :)
- (2020-12-29, v:3.1.1) planet finance: CREATED LINKS ARE NOT EORKING
SITE DOESN'T REACHED?
- (2020-11-06, v:3.1.1) 王羣仁: Unable to use my own domain.
Showing "You are not able to create more links in current workspace" when login with my rebandly account.
- (2020-10-29, v:3.0.9) Sajal Basu: Unable to create links using chrome ext
I just get to see this message: "You are not able to create more links in current workspace"
- (2020-10-26, v:3.0.9) Chris Newton: chrome extension broken - when trying to login
When trying to login -- it forces user to /robots.txt page, and the access token to login doesn't work -- which forces the extension to being entirely worthless, unable to verify/authenticate/login to our Rebrandly account.
- (2020-09-03, v:2.9.7) Fred Klier: The button dosen't work
Eu tento usar o botão de criar o atalho e ele só me mostra uma tela branca e nada acontece. Eu já testei em vários sites e estou logado no dashboard no navegador. Quando eu copio o link e levo para o site tudo funciona bem.
- (2020-09-02, v:2.9.7) B.A. Shepherd: How can I rebrand and app site where I am a reseller without having to do a DNS rebranding?
How can I rebrand and app site where I am a reseller without having to do a DNS rebranding?
- (2020-04-28, v:2.9.7) Tunglin Wu: LET SOME input method ERROR
Some input method will not used in some site like twitter, facebook.
- (2019-09-04, v:2.9.5) Radames Plaza: Create URL Issues
When I click "Create URL" the next pop up doesn't appear.
- (2019-05-21, v:2.9.5) Mark Isero: Extension not working
When trying to click the Chrome extension to shorten a URL, nothing pops up. Wondering what's going one!
- (2018-09-17, v:2.9.0) lien
bonjour, je travaille sur pc et je n'arrive plus a transposer mes liens cliquables rebrandly, sur mes posts instagram. Est-ce normal ? merci
- (2017-11-04, v:2.4.27) Sam Denty: CORS issue
I wish it had an option to disable loading the iframe on the page (or even fallback that detects when the iframe fails to load), as sites like github have strong cors policies that prevents the widget from loading
- (2017-09-24, v:2.3.1) Stan Glaser: Extension not working
When i click the extension to get a short link it does nothing it wont come up to let me create the short link
- (2017-08-23, v:2.2.33) Keyan Razi: Latest Update
Seems to have broken bootstrap-select / dropdowns.