Quickly and easily switch between popular user-agent strings.
User-Agent Switcher can quickly and easily changes your Chrome browser's user-agent. There are 26 popular user-agent strings to choose from! Important features are as following: a. Toolbar popup UI provides an easy interface to access 26 user-agents. Clicking on any UA, will change your browser's user-agent after reload. b. The first row in the panel UI is for mobile user-agents. c. Second row is for desktop user-agents and third row is for desktop operating systems. d. The last row in the panel UI is dedicated for the control options including a button to change the UA to its default value. A button to edit the current UA, you can also use it to copy the current UA to the clipboard. Moreover, you can specify a particular URL or domain so that UA is only applied to that URL or domain (read FAQ for detailed description) e. There is also a status-bar in the panel to show the current UA and other info as you move the mouse within the popup UI. f. Default UAs can be modified from the toolbar panel UI (v.0.1.4) Some useful user-agents are as following: 1. iOS: an Apple OS for iPhone/iPad devices. 2. Android: a Google OS for various mobile devices including Nexus. 3. Windows Phone: a mobile OS from Microsoft for windows-phone devices. 4. Tizen: a new mobile OS form Samsung. 5. Symbian: an old mobile OS designed by Nokia. 6. Chrome: a browser build by Google. 7. Opera: a browser build by Opera Software ASA. 8. Firefox: a browser build by Mozilla. 9. Safari: a browser build by Apple. 10. Internet Explorer, Edge: two browsers build by Microsoft. Note: in order to report Bugs, please visit Addon's Homepage (http://mybrowseraddon.com/useragent-switcher.html) and fill the Bug report form.
- (2019-10-18) wladimir heredia: esto es genial me gusta mucho, vi muchas acá en la chrome store pero esta esta muy completa sigan así felicitaciones
- (2019-09-09) Volkan Yılmaz: Google'ın kendi eklentisinden daha iyi çalışıyor.
- (2019-06-23) Shrayus Masanam: Best UA Switcher out there.
- (2019-03-25) Scott Grayban: I gave it a 4 star for one simple reason... you can set it for a single tab and/or set urls for specific UA. But it's still better then what's out there for the most part. It certainly allowed me to use web.skype.com !!
- (2018-12-28) Andreas Toth: Illogical organisation of operating systems and browsers. Should be simplified by breaking down the three rows of mobile platforms, browsers, and operating systems to only two rows with the top one being the operating system which includes Windows, Linux, Android, macOS, iOS, etc., etc. The second row would then list the possible browsers for the selected operating system. There is absolutely **no** need for a third row listing mobile platforms as mobile platforms are operating systems! Note also the order of the rows, operating systems should be listed and selected before the browser since the operating system determines the browsers that are available under that operating system. I do hope this gets tidied up in a future version since I wish to use this extension as it is the only one that I can find that exist for both Chrome and Firefox and supports overriding per domain. In addition there is no "default" option, i.e., an option that returns the real user-agent. This is a must!
- (2018-11-25) Chloe Whitten: A must-have for chromebook users, as many developers don't take into account this OS. Now you can easily switch! Additionally, other user-agent switching apps haven't been updated in a year, so their browsers are outdated.
- (2018-11-01) 很方便 功能强大
- (2018-10-07) Lieutenant BaconWaffles: Weibo sucks on Desktop because it doesn't sort by date posted like it does on mobile. Now I can trick Weibo into thinking I'm on my tablet instead of my PC.
- (2018-07-29) Tajhiz Beton Mahdi Co.: very nice and useful!
- (2018-06-24) Niloy Rashed Abir: Best for using any android website in windows.. so easy ... :D
- (2017-06-10) Niaz Khan: Its the best.
- (2017-03-17) Irina Svetlowa: Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "User-Agent Switcher". Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2017-02-10) Jerome Indefenzo: Needs more love. Setting the toolbar icon to the active UA is by far the best feature. The Edit User Agent button at the bottom doesn't work though. Also, it would be nice if it reported the latest stable version of the browser so I don't get a "You're using an older version of Chrome" on Google.
- (2017-01-08) Nick Chen: very nice tool, hope regex pattern could be supported!
- (2016-09-30) Decim Mushishi: there are some thing happened in "douyu.com".If it's not "all_urls",the "douyu.com" not play.
- (2016-09-28) Sergios Savvidis: the best one
- (2016-07-25) завр Кошко: мне нравится :-) отлично работает
- (2016-07-14) Vinícius Muniz: Útil!
- (2016-04-08) Noven Budi: Great Job
- (2016-03-18) Copo Man: user friendly
- (2016-01-11) Thiago Andrade: works perfectly
- (2015-12-26) 平台与浏览器可独立选择，很好的设计
- (2015-08-30) Sabrina Mathis: The interface is simple, and it works as described. Using it go bypass T-Mobile hotspot cap. Set system as Linux, and then Browser as Chrome. Works perfectly and no mobile webpage loads.
- (2015-08-10) Fabricio Pio: The most simple and useful agent switcher.
- (2015-06-15) Whizz Xanadu: Good!