Sell smarter, while you surf.
The Outreach Everywhere Chrome extension lets the user communicate more effectively inside Gmail, and on top of Salesforce with calling and emailing. You must have an account on Outreach, and be signed in for the extension to work.
- (2021-08-12) Jordan Olstead: This has brought my gmail inbox to a screeching halt. The outreach everywhere add-on takes forever to load and constantly crashes my inbox.
- (2021-08-03) Eric Meyerchick: Very powerful tool - only problem is that it is slow to load almost all the time. If the connection with SFDC was quicker, it probably wouldn't take a full day to upload reports & contacts into outreach. Like the idea, but you need some patience to execute.
- (2021-07-13) Matthew Tull: Always disconnects from Gmail
- (2021-05-29) Bella Gudewill: Love how it follows me around everywhere!!!
- (2021-05-18) Josiah Parry: always breaking.
- (2021-04-30) William Jones: Disgusting! The most stupid apps I have ever used. It does not work at all. Idea is great but it does not provide what it promises. It makes my browser slow and takes almost half an hour to load.
- (2021-04-27) Henry Bellairs: terrible
- (2021-04-01) מתן שני: Crashes 3 times a week
- (2021-02-19) Melissa Kolano: When it works, it's great, but it breaks pretty much every other day and then slows me down considerably. Seems to have had the same issues for a long time that have never really been resolved. Setting reminders is extremely glitchy and the Outreach options will disappear from the composer when I pop out an email to change the subject line.
- (2020-12-11) Brooks Buehler: Disaster of an extension. Very little use for it because it rarely works and when it does work its becuase I have spent hours troubleshooting and unintalling/reinstalling the extension. Not sure how they could make it this bad but Outreach managed to make my life more difficult with an extension.
- (2020-12-09) Rachel Rabinowitz: Does not work with Gmail the majority of the time. Numerous, ongoing errors including: the Gmail compose window expands and collapses at random while trying to write a new message; Gmail completely freezes mid-email, and so on. Customer support has me (and my colleagues) going in never-ending circles: delete the extension, reinstall, try it in incognito, uninstall all of my other extensions, reinstall them again, full reset of chrome settings. etc. etc. At the end of the day, they just need to fix their product.
- (2020-11-12) Benny Xie: My users constantly have to reinstall the extension after they notice that nothing was syncing into Salesforce. Please fix this as its one of the most basic features we purchased the platform for.
- (2020-10-13) Maxime Le Vexier: I get premium with my company. Constantly log out me from my account, each morning and during day I have to sign in again otherwise I don't have access to the features ... gmail extensions take all the space on the page. I purchase to Mixmax with my personal card for tracking, reminders etc ... and will use outreach only for the sequences.
- (2020-07-10) James Arth: Rarely able to make calls. Need to uninstall and reinstall on weekly basis, sometimes daily. Difficultly finding microphone both installed on PC and plugged in. Loathe this product.
- (2020-07-09) Jonathan Braude: When it works, it's great. When it doesn't, makes my work hell
- (2020-04-14) Yannick Richard: The panel freezes each time when I log a call. Could you please fix it quikly? This reduce considerably my productivity. Thank you.
- (2020-03-31) Richie Cusack: If it ever worked it'd be great...
- (2020-03-27) Andrew Jenson: The trick with this extension is to use it in tandem with SalesForce and have Salesforce be the primary window when going through Universal Task Flow, that way you can fly through tasks and let the extension do the heavy lifting of opening up each different salesforce contact for you. Then you snooze your outreach for the next appropriate follow up or delete it straight up if you don't feel it's worth reaching out anymore.
- (2020-03-11) Gaelen Miguelez: Great tool.... Until it stopped working completely and now it doesn't even help to remove and re-install it
- (2020-01-29) Panos Vrettis: One of the worst software experiences I've ever had, have to re-install it on a daily basis, please do something and fix it or stop overpromising.
- (2020-01-17) I have to uninstall and reinstall this extension at least once every few days. While the info and functionality it provides is helpful, its constant breaking makes for a very unpleasant end user experience.
- (2019-12-10) Bridgette Kelleher: Contantly having issues - haivng to delete and reinstal the extentions and when contacting support they give the same awnser "Reinstal extention, send screenshot, if you use other extention it interrupts Outreach extention". Guys just FIX it, so tired of the same pretext's
- (2019-11-13) John Lazzarini: I'm having to either re-login or uninstall/reinstall this extension daily. Constantly needing to check whether the extension is running properly or not has basically become a second job. There is only a subtle shape and color difference that affects Gmail's "Send email" button when the extension is working properly, which makes it easy to not realize that the extension isn't activated. You can accidentally go through half of a day of emails with none of the activities being logged into SFDC as a result.
- (2019-11-11) Spencer Ottarson: This is one of the worst softwares I've every used. I need to reinstall it every morning and it still only works about 50% of the time. I don't even know where to begin with my list of issues. I would highly, highly, highly recommend not using Outreach.
- (2019-11-08) Jared Toye: Always have to uninstall and reinstall the gmail extension about once/twice a week. Super annoying, always seems like somethings breaking or changing between the extension and full app
- (2019-11-07) John Russo: Amazing tool with all the priorities you would need as a sales development or individual contributor. Ask your Outreach CSM what best practices they see with the app and implement from there.
- (2019-11-06) Ivan Babovic: Constantly de-syncing with Gmail, at least once a week my entire team and I have to jump through hoops to have it reconnect to our Gmail inboxes in order for it to track our emails. Highly Unimpressed.
- (2019-10-21) Jay Sebok: Total Garbage. Breaks all the time. Phone calls don't even pop to your desktop. I literally can't answer my incoming phone calls.
- (2019-10-03) essential if you have Outreach! saves my team a ton of time!
- (2019-06-26) Makes my life so much better! Love the constant updates that give me the power of Outreach right from my inbox.
- (2019-06-21) Rarely works as it should
- (2019-05-23) Bill Kornele: Outreach has been nothing but problems for me. Slows down Gmail incredibly and logs out periodically. Can't sync up with any attachments I add to my templates. Useless.
- (2019-04-30) When it functions correctly it definitely helps streamline processes and ensures proper follow up. However, as many other reviews have noted, constant uninstall and reinstall is needed to ensure that it works consistently! Developers should definitely get that resolved.
- (2019-04-29) This plugin is so buggy. Like other reviews say it keeps breaking your gmail and forces you to uninstall and reinstall daily. Guys get it together.
- (2019-03-29) I have to uninstall and re-install nearly every day. Even after doing this, it still does not always work. Sucks!
- (2018-11-06) Ron Bevan: I need to delete and re-install the Chrome extension almost daily. Have had multiple sessions with support. Concept is awesome but 2 jobs in a row most people gave up on using it because it's constantly breaking. Need to fix the problems
- (2018-07-20) Chelsey Feldman: Makes me 10x as productive in gmail!
- (2018-06-11) Chris Barnes: Whilst the basic premise is good, it dictates the way I have to work. It doesn't work with the 'new' gmail. Even though this interface has been available via developer programs and in GA for what seems like an age now. Would not recommend.
- (2018-04-25) Tim Fresen: Spent 1,5 days getting this up and running and starting to give up. I'm in love with the potential of all of Outreach's features but apalled by the way it actually works
- (2018-02-05) Eric Love: Like everything with Outreach they make it sound much better than it actually works
- (2018-01-31) Justin B: Super buggy. Rarely works and I spend massive time on it every time I try. Outreach support is email only so they get back to me when I am long past the time to give it.
- (2017-11-21) Tim Donohoue: Not as powerful integration with Linkedin. But good extension.
- (2017-05-12) Matt Marine: productivity has increased significantly and I can't live without this in my workflow!
- (2017-02-24) Manny Medina: cant live without it!
- (2016-09-09) Ridiculously useful for enterprise sales teams.
- (2015-09-28) Joseph Tran: Tout is a solid software, but Outreach takes it to the next level. I feel it's the Ferrari of the Sales Communication Software world. Sure there's a learning curve, but once you get used then it becomes a very powerful tool for increasing your pipeline and making your job easier.
- (2015-09-04) Andrew Kurau: Imo, Outreach.io's technology is the best in the space. The integration with MS Exchange as well as SFDC is robust and solved for all of the data quality requirements I defined. For EUs, the UX is as friendly as it otherwise could be with respect to outreach automation. There are many levers to pull as an administrator to reduce the overall misusage risks. I expect big things to come from Outreach.io as they continue to grow.
- (2015-07-30) David Jollie: I will never take sales role without this tool again.
- (2015-07-22) Tina Bean: LOVE this extension! Pure integration into my Outreach. I add the lead directly into my sequences. Streamlines my processes tremendously!
- (2021-09-28, v:1.5.10) Shaun Guenette: How can I use the extension to slide over my screen like zoominfo does on my macbook pro
It's currently not working for me, opens a new window and tab every time and that's not what I want it to do.
- (2021-09-13, v:1.5.9) Josh Oxendine: Outreach everywhere
The extension is populating inside of my CRM but it is not pulling the same info that is inside the display page of the crm - it just populates whatever it wants
- (2021-08-20, v:1.5.7) Jane Levine: Open email notifications
Please, help me turn this off. I get duplicate notifications everytime someone opens my email, and it distracts me all day long. Please help.
- (2021-08-17, v:1.5.7) Steven Greenbaum: Duplicate Tasks are created when someone opens an email twice
Duplicate tasks are created, one with high priority and another without high priority. How do I ignore/filter out the lower priority task.
- (2021-08-12, v:1.5.7) Manasi M: Extension not working
Chrome Extension not loading on Gmail. Shows a broken image every time.
- (2021-07-15, v:1.5.4) Brett Strathman: Keeps opening new windown
Keeps opening a new window when wanting to dial, extension not showing up on side of page