Displays all Google products in a single, space-saving, drop-down panel
Shortcuts for Google™ Products is an extension that lists Google products in your browser's toolbar popup. Clicking on an icon will open the product in a new tab. New updates: 1. Drag & drop to re-arrange your icons. 2. Re-size popup and also icons. 3. Change popup's theme color. Note 1: In order to change the popup width, please enter an integer value from 5 to 24 in the designated space. This value represents the number of columns in the popup. Note 2: In order to change the icon's size, please enter an integer value from 16 to 64 in the designated space. This value represents the icon size in pixels. Note 3: in order to see the new icons after each update (not for the first install), you need to reset the toolbar popup once. To do so, open toolbar popup, click on the settings icon at the bottom left corner, and then click on the reset button. Note 4: to open links in a new Tab, use mouse middle-click instead of left-click!
- (2019-03-01) saif ali tv: [email protected]
- (2019-02-15) alishba ashfaq: nice tool
- (2018-10-31) Richard Hoefer: 4 out of 5. Extremely useful. But Dev— could you please tell where the Prefs are set for User's arrangement of icons, columns, size etc? ... Once recently because of the kinda weird way you bury the Settings and have to scroll down— i accidentally hit Reset— which was terrible, and no confirmation screen for the nuclear option? Seriously, people need to Save Settings. I'm fine with doing it manually on my Mac— if you could just say which folder it's in— like Application Support or Preferences? Thx
- (2018-10-29) Alain JEANNE: Tout sous la main.....
- (2018-10-24) Brian Ross: Love it. Does exactly what is says.
- (2018-10-19) its amazing one extension with everything!
- (2018-08-21) Rick P: All we need is right here.
- (2018-07-01) la mas facil y completa,lo demas esta hecho a trozitos,insuficientes,vaya que me corrijan que ni google tiene algo de tan facil acceso,ya sabemos que es un gigante,y gestiona muchisimo,gracias por dejar colaboraciones.
- (2018-06-19) EdgMan AcuRiv: excelente herramienta, simple y útil!!
- (2018-05-18) Adnan Sharkia: شا
- (2018-03-25) Jessica Bosari: it gave me a nasty cheesy pop up
- (2018-02-19) Matthew Ryan: Same with other reviews.
- (2018-02-16) Mohamed Ghonaim: Amazing app
- (2017-10-24) P A: Amazing app, only problem is you cannot add custom apps.
- (2017-04-08) David: Muy útil y funcional. Y muy fácil de configurar a tu gusto. Está genial!!!
- (2017-02-17) Oleg: Very liked, but desaturated icon is missing
- (2016-12-07) Josse Sousa: BOM MUITO BOMM
- (2016-11-06) aba azizi: ok
- (2016-07-13) FixIt ATX: Simple and very useful. A helpful setting would be to let the user choose to open apps in a new tab or window.
- (2016-07-10) Nicht schlecht, die permanente Spendenbettelei nervt.
- (2016-05-31) Marcos Marcelino: Very useful! Chrome would have already this links by defaut.
- (2016-03-09) Yasin kılıç: sketchup kısayolu yok veya ekleme olmalı
- (2016-03-09) Bernard Valigorsky: HIGHLY CUSTOMIZATION! I LOVE IT! Great Icons, Great Colors, Great Customization options! What more could you ask for! I discovered Google services and toys I didn't even know existed! I love this extension. Thank you!
- (2016-02-07) Usman Saeed: Such a nice one (GREAT) excellent
- (2015-08-23) Robert M. Papillion: I like and use this extension. Unfortunately, though, you must remember to open a new tab before using it because, unlike Google's app launcher, it opens the selected app in the current tab. And there is no option to change this behavior.
- (2015-04-22) Samuel SA WALTERS: Awesome tool...I use it now instead of G's Launcher...Would really love to see Inbox added
- (2015-01-30, v:1.1.3) Ivan: hide panel
first of all, great extension. Thank you. But when I click one shortcut, the panel stays visible and I have to click somewhere. Sometimes one doesn't know where to click having a web page full of links underneath. Please hide the panel once a click is done. Or let us configure it. Regards and thank you again.
- (2015-01-19, v:1.1.3) Jeffrey Quinlan: no access?
can't find links to google docs or google sheets
- (2014-12-28, v:1.1.3) József Csontos: Typo found
Please fix this typo: Google Calender to Google Calendar.
- (2014-07-31, v:1.1.1) Michael Adkisson: Google Maps Engine?
Could you add an icon for Google Maps Engine? I make a lot of custom maps