Your tabs in order. Smart way to organize your web.
GraphiTabs extension helps to perform deep tabs management with ease.
- (2021-03-10) hu chen: very good, i like it ! Can you make a global hotkey in browser to start this plugin ? then , i think this will be perpect !
- (2020-01-31) Tim Marshall: I...LOVE...it ! You're one smart cookie, fella ! Who would have thought someone could come up with an even better system than the page of thumbnails of tabs I was hoping for ! Couple of wishes: 1) Be able to use MOUSEWHEEL to SCROLL rather than drag, as an option. I don't care if choosing this option means I can't drag while that option is on. I keep finding myself trying to scroll but I can't. Also dragging is much slower 2) Be able to click on a URL cluster and OPEN AS A NEW WINDOW. This one is just so obvious a great use for your app! 3) Be able to click on a url cluster and SAVE ALL TABS.
- (2019-01-17) Dawn lc: 上次更新日期：2014年3月13日 已经接近五年没有更新了，官方主页也无法打开，如果开发者能看到我的留言，请开源（如果可以）。 如果开发者仍有继续更新的打算，请加入云端同步功能。 Google Translate: Last updated: March 13, 2014 It has not been updated for nearly five years, and the official homepage cannot be opened. If the developer can see my evaluation, please open source (if available). If the developer still has plans to continue updating, please join the cloud sync feature.
- (2019-01-11) Nathan Hoffman: Refuses to start up. As soon as the page loads, the extension crashes and gets disabled. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.
- (2018-12-03) 小齐: I believe this is how tab manager should be! Very intuitive and well-implemented. However it will be a lot more practical for me if I can search and perform action using keyboard I will definitely love this if more keyboard shortcut is added!!
- (2018-11-17) Tim Deasy: This is the first time I'm realizing this app hasn't actually been updated in almost 5 years. Is this completely abandoned? It's one of my most used plugins and it works flawlessly. Thats both impressive and kinda bums me out at the same time. Im sure at some point Chrome will release an update that a 5-year old app isn't compatible with, and it'll be gone, just like that.
- (2018-11-15) JAZZ TV: Super nie działa
- (2018-10-22) Katrix: I am willing to pay for this, yust needs the function of session saving!
- (2018-10-12) Martin Sjåstad: This is the absolute best experience I have had so far for keeping tabs on.. my tabs 🤔 Thank you and I hope you keep up the good work. Seems a lot of issues and improvements have been made in the most recent version. Love love love it! Next I would love to see a way to manage projects inside of graphitabs <3
- (2018-10-03) Anh Tuấn Phạm: i think it's great
- (2018-08-31) איתי איילון: I Liked it at start, but when it gets laggy and i can't get any of my saved pages, it's pretty anoying
- (2018-08-24) Jacques Prestreau: Discontinued since 2015 (this Russian company Timedesk eventually disappeared that year).
- (2018-06-12) Волан Морт: Good but, if you use another suspender app will group tabs by extension id only(used the great suspender). Probably you need to parse addresses starting with http://(or any other protocol), or analyze links better(links similar to this: chrome-extension://klbibkeccnjlkjkiokjodocebajanakg/suspended.html#ttl=%D0%92%D1%85%D0%BE%D0%B4%D1%8F%D1%89%D0%B8%D0%B5%20(13)%20-%20andrey6498%40gmail.com%20-%20Gmail&uri=https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?pc=carousel-about-en&zx=ljv8xslgubl4#inbox). They're grouped by extension only. Also: need to auto-center the graph when filtering.
- (2018-05-31) Priscila Ayumi: Very easy! Eu adorei
- (2018-05-31) Martin Machava: Just installed it and I already I can tell I'm gonna love it! Keep working on it.
- (2018-05-29) Max Sergeyenko: Can't even open. Crashes instantly on pixelbook
- (2018-05-03) merlinregis Thibeault: Just keeps on Fait juste planter!!!! :-( -- crashing!!!! :-(
- (2018-04-29) jinx simpson: Not sure if just me but right clicking is bugged, you can do it multiple times without it closing the past menu and clicking elsewhere doesn't get rid of past menus.
- (2018-02-13) I can't even open the thing. Trying to click it results in a corrupted version. Uninstall reinstall didn't help.
- (2018-02-02) Reid Tan: 非常棒，很适合那些开很多标签的人，但就是功能还有点不足，由于我还有用其他标签管理工具，主要功能就是页签多久没活动的自动挂起，所以能否加入这个功能呢，而不是手动来挂起页签 Great， but i still want a function can auto suspend not moving tabs
- (2018-01-29) Артур Соломин: ++++++++++++++++++++++
- (2018-01-27) Семен Каприлин: Полезный плагин, когда много открытых вкладок, поможет разобрать что к чему. Спасибо автор!
- (2018-01-10) Pascal Wicht: great tool, I would love to be able to move tabs around and reorganize them with GraphiTabs.
- (2018-01-08) Eugene K: "The extension is corrupted". Does not run.
- (2018-01-03) Travis Peebles: Really love this extension tabs galore is what I like to use, only thing that I could think to make this better was let me moves tabs from window to window so I can organize from within GrapiTabs
- (2017-12-14) Justin Reinhart: I love the node view. I literally have had this on my todo list to make something like this for a long time and I'm so glad someone made it. :)
- (2017-10-25) D Caspar: Crash after too many stored tabs