Change the labels style on Trello boards.
This extension adds a button to change the labels style on any Trello board. Features - 5 styles available (including Trello's default) - Persistent settings - Compatible with other Trello extensions (like Elegantt, Plus, CardCounter, Scrum, Trellists, etc) Styles - Default : the default Trello style without label names. - Tags : similar to the default style but with label names. - Lines : full width lines with label names. - Stickers : small circles without label names. - Tabs : very small tabs without label names. SUPPORT https://github.com/fredericseiler/trelabels/issues CHANGELOG - 2021-04-07 Fix to match latest Trello changes - 2020-06-11 Fix to match latest Trello changes - 2019-06-11 Fix to match latest Trello changes - 2019-05-09 Fix to match latest Trello changes - 2018-02-09 Force button display on board change - 2018-02-08 Bugfix - 2017-08-10 Small style fixes - 2017-08-04 Fix to match latest Trello changes - 2017-06-22 Fix issue with Elegantt for Trello - 2015-12-15 Fix to match latest Trello changes - 2015-11-18 Small fixes - 2015-11-17 Optimizations & fixes - 2015-11-13 Label styles - 2015-06-19 Label design - 2015-03-24 Default display - 2015-03-03 Persistent settings - 2015-03-03 Fix to match latest Trello changes - 2015-03-03 First release
- (2021-04-14) talaitha ;: love this extension, can't live without this ui improvement. wish it worked on mobile devices as well, but really should be de-facto bundled in as a feature already.
- (2021-01-11) Julie INK: This is AMAZING!! Took about 10 seconds to install and then find the toggle in Trello, now I can see the label text on all my cards!! (hint: find the "Trelabels" dropdown options at the upper left of your trello screen, between the "boards" button and the search box. It looks like a little label shape)
- (2020-10-27) Guy Langton: This is amazing. So simply executed but so useful. It seems mad that Trello doesn't have this built into the product. What is the point of having labels, if you can't see what they are for? !
- (2020-01-24) Antonio Masiello: Very useful! Thanks!
- (2019-05-10) CB GB: Update: All fixed. Superb response. This is such a useful addition to Trello. Unfortunately, the Extension stopped working for me in May 2019 after over a year's use. Although active, it no longer appears in Trello. Have raised this in the appropriate place. Happy to change this review if the issue gets fixed.
- (2019-04-11) Andrei Stefanescu: makes finding your cards so much easier
- (2019-01-29) Marijana Haskell: It won't let me click on the labels tab, i click on it and nothing happens, the drop down doesn't come down.
- (2018-06-04) Niall Heath: Makes finding your cards so much easier. I can't believe I didn't use this before. so good!
- (2017-12-02) Fabian Alvarado G.: Excelente
- (2017-11-01) G. Wayne Meaney: Simple, properly functional and gorgeous.
- (2017-10-19) Роберт Науметов: Я влюбился в обтекаемые теги с надписями. Разработчику огромнейшее спасибо. Очень мотивирующий плагин на работу в трелло. По умолчанию в трелло такого типа тега не хватает, а через этот плагин красивее)
- (2017-08-24) Marsha Baker: IT works some of the time.
- (2017-08-14) Anh Tu Sam: The engineer Frederic did an amazing job. This extension is definitely the best out there if you want to work with trello labels in a productive and efficient way. Thank you sooo much !!!
- (2017-07-28) Oliver Lassen: Works great. Had a hard time finding the menu-selector, because it was so well integrated. (it is at the "boards"-selector ;)
- (2017-07-05) Leah Greer: A must install on any computer I use Trello on (all of them). I never remember what color is what label so this helps immensely. I also use long label names so the line option is exactly what I need.
- (2017-06-26) S. Tarık Çetin: Works as advertised.
- (2017-05-07) Thank you for this.
- (2017-04-07) shareef shaik: Awesome extension. Love the tags option. Keep up the good work.
- (2017-03-25) anant kandpal: Not showing any labels
- (2017-03-24) Milan Fredricks: Had high hopes for this extension but it doesn't work. Every other Trello extension just starts working as soon as it is enable, but not this one. The "options" link is grayed out and I can't see what, if anything, I a supposed to do to have this extension work the way it is supposed to. I've even disable all the other Trello extensions and restarted Chrome to see if there were conflicts between extensions and NOPE that didn't work either. I give up.
- (2017-03-24) litz viejo: Very useful. thank you!
- (2017-03-24) Kei Villarey: Doesn't work
- (2017-03-24) Wholesale Baby: Love this - just what i needed, especially for my staff to understand what they are.
- (2017-03-23) Michael Wheatley: Perfect - just what I needed.
- (2017-03-22) Matthew Johnson: So helpful for team projects!!! Thanks
- (2017-02-08) Daniel Rusterholz: It works great for me! Would be nice if i also could control the size of the font.
- (2017-02-08) West yy: super cool!!! It makes label more visible in trello!!! 超棒，安装以后不单可以通过颜色还能通过文字识别标签！！！
- (2016-08-25) Eli Katz: nice. super useful.
- (2016-04-28) Will Macaluso: Really useful...Wishing trello would incorporate this...
- (2021-05-12, v:1.0.20) Justin Chan: With the new Trello UI, where can I find the toggle?
I can't seem to locate the toggle anymore on the new Trello UI :(
- (2020-06-17, v:1.0.19) Vladlen Babitski: Non-clickable labels
"Tag"-labels are not clickable: I cannot resize them anymore.
- (2020-03-28, v:1.0.18) Jim McIntyre: How to label
Hi new to Trello and extensions. I have it installed but where is the menu that allows me to set up the labels the first time so that they always show the same whatever board I am on and use them. I guess I'm looking for instructions? Thanks Jim
- (2019-06-27, v:1.0.18) fiona morgan: Trelabels not working
The trelabels are not working on my trello board. I have reinstalled the extension, have cleared my cookies, logged out and in again but it is still not working. Any advise please?
- (2019-06-13, v:1.0.18) Elton Miranda: Todas as letras estão em negrito
Todas as letras estão em negrito atrapalhando a formatação dos textos inseridos nos cartões
- (2019-06-11, v:1.0.17) Luca Puca: Tags Option No Longer Working
For some reason, the tags option which allows for the labels to show the words as well on the board screen is no longer working. Instead, when the tags option is chosen, the labels become really small and there is no text on it anymore. This was fine yesterday, so not sure what is happening. I tried removing and re-adding the extension, but that didn't seem to fix the problem, so I don't think it's a problem on my end. Could you please fix this or let me know how to fix this?
- (2019-06-10, v:1.0.17) Brad Lagman: boards
i can see the labels on the cards but not the board this just happened today
- (2019-06-10, v:1.0.17) Jeremy G: Labels not showing names on card anymore
Hello, I noticed that recently when I select the trelabel "Tags" it does not show the label names on the card anymore and makes the tags themselves really small. I tried to uninstall and reinstall trelabels to no avail. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
- (2019-05-09, v:1.0.16) CB GB: No longer appearing in Trello
Extension is enabled in Chrome, but does not appear in Trello. Was working until 9 May 2019. 1. Have tried with Read and change data set to: https://trello.com/* and 'When you click on the extension 2. Have cleared cookies. 3. Logged out of and into Trello 4. Uninstalled and reinstalled Trelables. Please advise.
- (2019-05-08, v:1.0.16) Vladlen Babitski: Trelabels has disappeared from Trello
The extension is enabled in Chrome but doesn't appear in Trello (next to the "Boards") anymore.
- (2019-04-24, v:1.0.16) Paul Grizenko: Trelabels icon has disappeared from menu bar
The Trelabels Chrome extension no longer appears on the menu bar of Trello. It still is visible in the extension menu, and indicates "active" when clicked, but does not show the icon to enable text labels to be visible.
- (2019-03-14, v:1.0.16) Brad Jones: Labels stopped showing
A little while ago I noticed that the label text stopped showing and when I click the tag icon in my chrome browser for this extension there is no longer a way to choose the way you want the labels to display. It seems like this is happening for a number of people. Is this a known issue? If so when will it be fixed? I'm considering removing the extension because it's no longer working.