Check tasks directly from your Trello boards
Useful #productivity add-on for weekly/daily planning and scheduling of your tasks on Trello, without having to open and close cards all the time. ☑️🚀 🌳 Change log: ==> https://github.com/adrienjoly/chrome-next-step-for-trello/releases
- (2022-03-01) Tony Lee: Hi, I love this extension, but yesterday it suddenly stopped working? Is this something other people have noticed?
- (2022-02-07) lin chen: 非常好的软体，很好的解决了我想要看清单的需求
- (2021-10-13) samuel jimenez: Excelente aplicación, era lo que estaba buscando. Muchas gracias por desarrollar la herramienta...
- (2021-10-10) Paulo Aguiar: thanks a lot man!
- (2021-07-09) robert steele: I would be lost without this. NO, REALLY... my work-flow would system is entirely built upon how this extension empowers my processes. Trello is good. Trello with "Next Steps" is spectacular. ... It essentially turns my cards & lists into dashboards views. I can see work coming and going at all levels of horizon- from objectives to projects, and from tasks to sub-tasks- all at a glance!! MIND BLOWING CLARITY!!
- (2021-05-11) Xingy. Wen: Nice extension! This is exactly what i am looking for! Thank you for your awsome work!
- (2020-10-19) Marco Coraggio: This feature is amazing and pretty rare even in other software. However on my browser it does not always load properly the first time. I have to click a card or reselect mode to make it display properly. I don't know if it is an issue with my browser though
- (2020-06-30) Никита Лебедев: Exactly what I needed!
- (2020-06-27) Qiang Lu: This is awesome and simple to use! Love it
- (2020-06-23) Leonel Alonso: Game changer, thanks a lot for this extension
- (2020-03-26) xeng arqui: melhor de todas, muito obrigado. Awesome! Amazing, thanks.
- (2020-01-22) Brian Phillips: The extension only shows the first item in a checklist. Using Chrome Version 79.0.3945.130
- (2020-01-04) michael brooks: I really want to use this extension for Chrome... BUT in Win 10 Chrome it makes my opened card nearly BLANK... no Description... no Activity. Those fields are totally blank. If I turn off the extension... they appear again. That makes it not usable for me... really for anyone. SO... why am I the only one referencing this problem? Any suggestions? Thanks!
- (2019-11-03) Smart Enseignes: Bonjour Adrien, Super extension, très utile pour gagner du temps dans la gestion des checklists. Question: peut-on désactiver pour certains tableaux ? Je n'en ai besoin que dans certains tableaux, et dans les autres, cela introduits quelques lenteurs que je souhaiterais éviter. Merci encore pour cette extension ! Pierre
- (2019-10-28) MusicIsLife: It only shows one item from the checklist instead of everything that is on there. How do I fix this?
- (2019-09-07) Mariam Aejaz: Excellent, BUT is this available on the desktop version of the app?
- (2019-08-06) Alfonso Silóniz: Simple and effective solution to manage checklists directly on the cards. This is a productivity enhancement as you don´t need to go into each card to see the next step. In fact, it is better because you see all the "next steps" in all cards so you can choose what to do next in a sight.
- (2019-07-19) Christophe: Simple and wonderful !
- (2019-06-24) Gilles Prevotal: Very handy, thank you so much !
- (2019-06-22) Hester Thiart: Definitely a must add-on to Trello.
- (2019-06-02) Trello JP: Es imprescindible y vital para mi flujo de trabajo. Además no existe nada equivalente para esta función.
- (2019-06-02) JJ Gangi: Works great. Changed the way I use Trello.
- (2019-05-30) Julian Pardo: Un imprescindible para Trello
- (2019-04-02) Adrien - love love love this! Thanks for creating & providing this to us all!
- (2019-02-22) Leslie W.: LOVEEEEEEEEE it!! Thank you!
- (2019-02-03) Trelloカードにチェックリストの内容を表示します。 次に何をやればいいか明確になって作業がはかどっています！
- (2018-11-25) Olegh Bondarenko: Works fine. Does what has been declared.
- (2018-11-06) Displaying checklists on the card is extremely helpful and very nice idea, I love this extension and its multiple choices , one thing that I wish I can control the number of items per checklist, I mean somtimes only one is not enough and you do not need all of them in case of long lists; in this case: I wish I can set the number of displayed items, for example, the first X items of each checklist (where I can set X to some value like 3). Thank you.
- (2018-09-07) Heather Simon: This is great, and saves me time in standups trying to figure out what's been done and what needs doing.
- (2018-09-03) Сергей Магафуров: Great idea! Perfect realization! Very useful! Thank you very match! There is a little bug: when I delete the check list on the card back side at all, next step is still shown on the card front side.
- (2018-08-20) Pavel: Very cool stuff. Thank you!!!
- (2018-07-17) Erwann PEMPTROAD - BREIDIC: Excellent add-on à Trello 🙂👍🏼
- (2018-06-19) Elise Barrus: YES! Exactly what I needed!
- (2018-06-06) Nicholas Borge: Essential addition to Trello for me, and this is the only reason I use Trello web rather than mobile app. Would love more flexibility / optionality in display options, but otherwise solid.
- (2018-05-27) Très utile
- (2018-04-18) Su B015: Hi Adrian, Immensely powerful extension, love it. Thanks! I wonder if its possible to have Completed checklist items displayed on the list, along with their strikethroughs. For those having trouble keeping to a schedule keeping accomplished items visible can be highly motivational, gives a huge psychological 'high'. Its possible to see the completed items after clicking on the card, I'd love to see it on the card front with the option to turn it off at an individual card level. Another suggestion - it would be great to provide user the ability to select and display on card, checklists at an individual card level, as opposed to turning on or off the feature at a global level. Don't know if that is easy to code. Thanks again.
- (2018-03-12) Ben Zitney: Hugely improves the usability of my Trello boards. Trello needs to add this as a powerup so that this function is available in the Trello desktop app for Windows 10. Literally the only reason I don't use the desktop app is because it doesn't have this functionality.
- (2018-02-20) Volodya Koval: Its amazing ! I was looking for a long time for such cool extension! May I ask you to add a couple of really important features in my opinion. When I'm adding the link to the other card on my checklist Trello is hiding the lenght link and creates a hyperlink without an address and inserts a Trello icon and the name of the card. Clicking on it will redirect you to that card. Unfortunately your extension is not creating a hyperlink, instead it shows the full length link . Clicking on it is not redirecting you to the card, instead it just opens the card. Also, is there any chance you can remove the name of "check list" from each item on the check list (it occupies a lot for uselful space in UI). Finally, it would be neat if you could add an ability of adding "Due date" and "Due Time" to each item on the checklist (not just the list itself) it would be amazing for time manegment ! thanks!
- (2022-02-26, v:1.21.0) Jim Newcomb: Next Steps not showing on cards
Next Step is not working for me this morning. I have to open each card to see the next steps. I tried changing the next step preference, tried refreshing, and even uninstalling and reinstalling the extension but it still won't show the next step of the checklist.
- (2022-02-25, v:1.21.0) Sandeep Sriram: Next steps not working
Using the Trello Premium trial and Next Steps no longer works. Extension button shows up does not display checklists on card.
- (2021-10-15, v:1.21.0) ふーふー: loading and won't complete
Hello. "Next Step for Trello" keeps loading and won't complete. Is this due to the large number of cards on the board? Is there a rule about the maximum number of cards?
- (2021-04-22, v:1.21.0) Antonio Merker: Emojis and specific cards/lists
Hi Adrien, Great extension, I just installed it and am already finding it really useful! I have two suggestions for improvement: 1) Add emoji support, for example :smiley: -- while these emojis show properly in the card's checklist, they stay as text on the board level. Note, this might be an Advanced Checklists thing (for Trello Business Class / Trello Enterprise). 2) Add a way to expand the checklists only for certain cards or lists. I'd like to use the checklists for visualization of a few long-running goal cards. But I don't necessarily want all other (task-level) cards to expand. Maybe there can be some sort of text filter added, to match cards or lists, to either include or exclude them? Thanks 🙏 Antonio
- (2020-11-19, v:1.21.0) Susan Bertkau: Next steps on Edge
Hello and thank you for this great extension! I have successfully used it on Chrome but company policy demands the use of edge. Now edge tells me I can use Next steps with it but I cannot get the next steps icons into the board menu bar at all... Any idea how this might work? TiA
- (2020-05-11, v:1.18.1) Zoum Impression: Full Checklist
Is there a way to see the full list and not just the first item?
- (2020-01-04, v:1.16.1) michael brooks: Error... It hides the Description & Activity information.... BLANK... until I turn this extension off. Then it appears again.
I really want to use this extension for Chrome... BUT in Win 10 Chrome it makes my opened card nearly BLANK... no Description... no Activity. Those fields are totally blank. If I turn off the extension... they appear again. That makes it not usable for me... really for anyone. SO... why am I the only one referencing this problem? Any suggestions? Thanks!
- (2019-12-23, v:1.16.0) Joshua Holden: Compatible with Trello Desktop?
I really like the look of Next Step, but I prefer to use the Trello Desktop App (Windows). Any idea whether there's a way to make Next Step work in the App? Thanks!
- (2019-11-04, v:1.16.0) Antoine GRASSET: Not working in Incognito Mode
Hi, first thanks for that great add-on ! When using Incognito Mode it seems that the extension is not working/doesn't appear at the top of my boards. Is that normal ? can I work around this ?
- (2019-10-19, v:1.16.0) L: Not working on my cards
I just added the latest extension to Chrome. (49.0.2623.112 64-bit) Icon is in my toolbar. Tab shows on board and pulldown menu is set to "all steps." But it does not show the checklist on the front of the card.
- (2019-05-10, v:1.10.0) Allison Moder: Visibility of Checklist
The extension allows me to see the next item on the checklist on a card, but is there a way to see all of them? Also, if the checklist item was a shared card, it only shows the link.
- (2019-03-14, v:1.10.0) Allison Moder: Error message
I keep getting a message that says, "Next Step for Trello (extension ID "iajhmklhilkjgabejjemfbhmclgnmamf") is blocked by the administrator." What does this mean?
- (2019-02-27, v:1.10.0) Firefox-Integration
Its beautiful, will you spread it?
- (2019-01-30, v:1.10.0) George Todoroff: Firefox Addon?
Any plans on porting this to Firefox?
- (2018-11-25, v:1.9.1) Aymene Bourafai: Compatibility problem with the "big picture" pushup
Hi, the plugin "bigPicture" for GANTT management does not work correctly when the extension "next step" is turned on. thank you for correcting it, and thank you for the great plugin ;)
- (2018-09-20, v:1.9.1) percentage
Thanks for all your work. This works great! Is there a way that you could make an option for the percentage of completion to also show on the card if you show everything?
- (2018-09-04, v:1.9.1) Defaulting back to one per card
Excellent extension. My only issue is that it reverts back to one step per card after I've changed to all steps mode. Seems to happen after every browser restart. Is there a toggle/flag that I need to activate for it to stay on show all steps?
- (2018-07-02, v:1.8.19) Ben Holmquist: Check boxes for each card
Hi Dev, I just downloaded your app and couldn't figure out how to (or if possible) create a check box for an entire card. That is my simplified workflow, one task per card, and I get frustrated that I can't archive or check off a card with one click. Might consider adding it