This extension will auto scrolls a page
- (2020-03-21) Flint Stone: one Simple Feature Request to make all the difference: -scroll upwards option (so necessary....) thank you
- (2019-12-27) Tom Schi: "Fast Scroll" is very, very slow :-(
- (2019-10-04) Franck Alexandre: Doesn't work on most pages I try. Uninstalled it.
- (2018-12-16) Kevin Zaft: Works as intended. Would be nice if the speeds were a bit faster though.
- (2018-09-21) Anthony G: 1. works in full screen 2. works when visiting another tab 3. scrolling speeds are just fine 4. no information is requested upon adding the extension, at least not mentioned in the small popup. i would like to suggest the following : 1. One thing i would like to see is that when the page is refreshed it auto scrolls again. Currently the user has to start the process again when the page refreshes. In office we have screen where we want to slowly auto scroll down and refresh the page in 5-10m, and then the scrolling should happen again auto. [* note the page refreshing is done by another extension] 2. when the page reaches the bottom a feature to scroll back up.
- (2017-12-04) Arjun Kolagatla: I love it, hope you guys do same :)