Auto Scroll. Google Reader works!
Auto Scroll. 3 speed. There's an icon which can set the speed of scrolling. You can set none,1,2 or 3 as the speed. All this program does is scroll down(does not scroll up) automatically based on speed. To activate simply click the icon. Click again to change speed. page click or Key Down to stop by. Google Reader works!(v0.1.1.0) v0.2.3 manifest version 2 support Twitter hashtags is #dekuyoucrx
- (2022-08-09) Karma García Huidobro: no funciona en ninguna página o archivo
- (2022-08-09) G - GONDRA: 작동안됨
- (2022-07-16) Sualiha Hussain: It doesn't work
- (2022-04-16) Сергей Друзь: How it works? (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)
- (2020-11-02) Mitchell LaFrance: No longer work. :(
- (2020-08-12) Tomas T: Does not seem to do anything
- (2019-10-13) Steven mos8541 Anderson: DOES NOTHING! NO PAGE TESTED DOES IT WORK DOES NOT WORK!!
- (2019-09-21) saeed d: doesn't work, suspicious and untrusted.
- (2018-08-14) Jack Flakne: Doesn't work at all.
- (2018-07-12) blue: Advantage: You can save three speed settings including LOW (slow), SECOND (standard) and TOP (fast). Flaw: You can't set numerical values on the speed options. It only provides drag adjustment.
- (2018-06-30) raphael feliz: doenst work
- (2018-06-18) Egor Ryashin: Doesn't work, tried a wikipedia page.
- (2018-01-08) Andy G: I got it because I like reading online but I cannot get it to work.
- (2017-12-28) Peredy Izhere: Doesn't work
- (2017-12-22) E I: does not work
- (2017-12-11) Winnee: This extension doesn't work any more :(
- (2017-11-30) Mohamed Atef: doesn't work
- (2017-10-03) Kevin Diestra Montero: ya no funciona
- (2017-10-02) Altair Kusanagi: no works too
- (2017-07-20) Vitaliy Sharlay: то что надо! This app is very helpful!
- (2017-06-09) Hey, marche plus. Je préfère Auto Scroll ( par MichaelStanden)
- (2017-04-23) Jinendra Jain: Best
- (2017-04-05) Zapallo Cocío: Es todo lo que queria, un scroll automatico que tuviese un par de opciones, solo le falta alguna imagen e icono especial, saludos
- (2017-03-26) works but scrolls too slow
- (2017-02-08) Alex C: worked once then stopped working
- (2016-11-19) Iris Dlačić: Going too fast even when i adjust the speed
- (2016-08-17) Pipis Pipis: working nice with twitter, I cant stop the scroll with keydown or mouse click as written on description. I think is more smart to have one configurable speed.. so the plugin icon used for start/stop. Because now you have to click three times the icon to stop..
- (2016-08-08) Tony Roger: it's not fast enough in the facebook.com's news feed scenario), can it be optimised to much more faster? thanks.
- (2016-06-19) Stefan Batrinache: it only works on scrolling down..
- (2016-05-25) Jessica Paz: I like the different speeds but i am a multi-tasker and i like to get inspired through other people's art. so i use this to scroll through deviantart photos but when i open another chrome page the scrolling stops.. if its possible to make this per page that would be perfect =)
- (2015-10-03) mario antonio acuña romo: Sólo le falta scroll pdf.Mejoren.
- (2019-10-13, v:0.2.3) Steven mos8541 Anderson: DOES NOT WORK
DOES NOT WORK ON ANY PAGE
- (2018-10-02, v:0.2.3) non mi funziona
non mi funziona lo scorrimento della pagina come posso fare
- (2018-03-12, v:0.2.3) Janero Meeks: No Longer Works
It's been awhile since it's worked and I am going to uninstall it now. I've tried everything. I don't know what happened, but this is not good. How does an extension like this just all of a sudden stop working? Mine hasn't worked since October of last year.
- (2017-10-10, v:0.2.3) Craig Noonan: help
- (2017-10-06, v:0.2.3) Philip Irminger: It quit working suddenly
My auto scroll used to work on almost every page I visited. Then a few days ago it quit working! I miss it so much. Please help me fix it.
- (2017-10-02, v:0.2.3) Betbreak srl Better: da 3 giorni non funziona
di colpo ha smesso di funzionare
- (2017-04-25, v:0.2.3) Julian Lock: Speed option dosent have any effect after save
I have set speed in the option and save but there is no effect. the speed of auto scroll is still as default speed.
- (2016-11-13, v:0.2.3) Craig Guydan: Scroll with refresh??
Any chance you would be able to modify this to allow a webpage to scroll to the bottom, return to the top and then scroll to the bottom in a continuous loop? And have the scrolling not be affected by reloading the page??? Thanks!
- (2016-11-11, v:0.2.3) Thor Andre Gretland: It simply doesn't work anymore
Used it before. Now it doesn't. Been a while since I used it the last time.
- (2016-10-29, v:0.2.3) Jonata Scudeller: aiuto
come si fa x farlo ripartire di continuo x tutto il giorno senza che uso il mause?