Simple speed-customizable auto scroll
1. What is it? A speed-customizable auto-scroll Google Chrome extension. 2. Why? A lot of times I find myself reading long texfiles, and after a while, I kind of wish I could just read them as if they were a movie. I've tried with the mouse (middle click) thingy, but it's just not practical and adjusting the speed is very tricky - not to mention that a lot of times it's just too fast. 3. Features This extension allows you to easily change the auto-scroll speed and save it in three different modes; slow, medium and fast. A single click will stop the auto-scrolling. Note: Does not work in Google related websites.
- (2020-07-14) Dms_ Kernel: Simple and user-friendly 💞
- (2020-07-12) Lucas Vasconcellos: Does exactly what I need, simple, and speeds are easy to adjust. Full Screen users in Chrome that need a shortcut: from the toolbar open extensions window : 'Manage Extensions' : select the hamburger icon : Keyboard Shortcuts: (then make a custom shortcut). Hope this helps! Only suggestion would be a way of moving backwards in speed selection while using the extension as well in case you lose your place, though it's simple enough not to stress over stopping the scroll if you get stuck at any point in reading.
- (2020-06-26) Alejandro Bolívar: No se, pero hago de todo y no funciona
- (2020-04-16) mushrooman: I was listening to a song and since there were no tabs for the guitar part, I figured it out and wrote it down in Google Docs. Since I can't scroll and play, I downloaded this extension so I could read it as I played it. Unfortunately, the extension doesn't work on Google Docs. :(
- (2020-04-03) Román Villar: Simple y eficaz. Perfecto!
- (2020-04-02) Gladys C: one of the best things i on my chrome
- (2020-02-29) Pingo: Juuri mitä etsin
- (2019-11-01) Caio Machado: não funcionou no .pdf
- (2019-10-30) Gaung Genta Utama: didn't work, i open grafana page btw
- (2019-10-20) Designer: I love it! I think u could add this when we are using fullscreen, it would help a lot!! Greeting from brasil!
- (2019-09-26) neveah ღ: Thank you! I read manga and I was trying to find a way to make manga auto scroll without me scrolling it because I'm lazy and now I finally found something that works!!!!! tysm<33333333
- (2019-09-02) Rishav Paul: Great extension but sadly doesn't work on Pinterest
- (2019-07-31) Atima Ongart: so cool
- (2019-06-20) Umair Zamil: Hi, i like the extension.. but is it possible to make it useable for onilne whatsapp web?
- (2019-06-06) TV Câmara Lavras: Very good. Pratice !!!!
- (2019-04-24) Wibisono Indrawan: doesn't work on chrome version 74
- (2019-04-21) a b: Thanks xjpablobrx for this great extension, I do have a small improvement suggestion, it would be great if you make the scroll be canceled only by the "Esc" key and not by any key get pressed. The reason is if the user assign a shortcut to this extension and try to press that shortcut again to get to the faster scroll setting the scroll itself gets canceled! So making the scroll be canceled only by the "Esc" would prevent accidentally canceling the scroll when using shortcut.
- (2019-04-21) Marc Bernard Schauber: Doesn't work :(
- (2019-04-12) MagicManFoli: Won't work with Google Docs, no reaction regardless of settings. Works on other websites.
- (2019-04-10) Prashant kulkarni: works perfectly on youtube music and other sites
- (2019-03-27) not working
- (2019-03-22) Dispersion Translations: Hey man, this is amazing, but could you make a better way to turn it off? Like, with a hotkey or something?
- (2019-03-14) M. Gökberk Tektek: a hotkey to start scrolling would be great
- (2019-03-10) Nitram Robits: No support for GNU/Linux (Arch). Pressing middle mouse button and nothing . . .
- (2019-01-30) Артем Никитин: Соглашусь с выше написанным отзывом, расширение простое без заморочек, справляется с поставленной задачей на отлично. Эта второй из опробованных, на нем и остановлюсь.