Allow to hide and show lists on your Trello boards.
Allows to hide entire list from being displayed on your board with having to archive them. This becomes really useful if the board becames too big and doesn't belongs to you :)
- (2019-02-16) John Weiss: too bad about the repeating "Toggle List Manager" bug. I like that it's smaller than similar extensions.
- (2018-06-06) Daniel Portales Rosado: It worked a couple of times but then I started to get this extension controls inserted multiple times in my trello UI, and they stopped working at all.
- (2018-03-12) Will Boyer: Doesn't work. Lists can only be clicked to disable and can't be toggled by clicking multiple times. Worst of all, this extension does nothing. Lists are always visible.
- (2018-01-29) Mike Bonadio: doesn't work at all. Worked for a second when I first installed it, now the buttons literally do nothing. Needs more development & testing.
- (2017-11-21) Daniel Murray: Trellists stopped working so this is a great replacement. However, there is an annoying "Toggle List Manager" text which stays there. Should be able to hide it. Also, when you show/hide lists, it doesn't update immediately, which means you need to refresh your screen each time. Fix these two things and it's 5 stars! :) EDIT - not working even when I refresh now. Needs fixing. Perhaps conflicting with other trello extensions?