Nests for Trello enables nested boards in Trello. Just link your existing cards to boards or create totally new boards from them!
Don’t want to be limited to one level with Trello boards? Convert cards to boards in one click This card is now a fully featured board, containing cards, which can again, contain more boards. If one task (=card) gets too big, make it a board and have the full freedom of Trello, instead of being stuck with only checklists. Finally, you can have a board with higher level goals, and “zoom in” to work on a specific project. We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by or in any way officially connected to Trello, Inc. (www.trello.com).
- (2019-01-21) Ryan Martin: Doesnt seem to be working..
- (2018-07-06) Kris Van: It doesn't work. Nothing even shows up.
- (2017-05-26) Felipe Santana: Awesome !
- (2016-05-09) John: How do I remove the metadata from a nested card if I change my mind? It doesn't seem editable once you link a board
- (2016-05-08) Sahil Shekhawat: WYSIWYG
- (2015-12-10) Robert Baran: Looks great but it makes the card quick-edit button not work. Opens the card up in full view instead of side menu.
- (2015-10-19) Smokie Lee: Does what it says on the tin. Bonus: You don't lose any data if you disable the extension, since the data it adds is in the description and easily removable. Great!
- (2018-07-05, v:0.4.0) Andrew Gottlieb, Ph.D.: Doesn't work
Are you still supporting this extension?
- (2018-06-28, v:0.4.0) Henri Vrancken: the target board id
were can I find the target board id ? Thanks Henri
- (2018-02-07, v:0.4.0) Jordan Harvey: Doesnt Appear to work
The extension doesnt link my board and no icon appears after create or link board.
- (2018-02-01, v:0.4.0) Shaheed Fazal: Doesn't seem to work?
The extension does not seem to link my boards and no icon appears after clicking link to create or link a board.
- (2017-10-24, v:0.4.0) Jack Davidson: Instructions?
The volume on the video does not work on multiple devices? Is there some instructions or documentation available to help?
- (2017-10-06, v:0.4.0) Board created (sometimes) but no link
Great idea...desparately need it. When I create board, the board is created in Personal boards. There is no link/icon on card to link to board. Ideas?
- (2017-07-05, v:0.4.0) James Young: Plugin Not Finding the Description Meta Data?
So, this was working and admittedly I haven't used it in a while, but now when I link a board it's not working. Specifically, the board links (it adds the description), but the plugin doesn't appear to be finding/recognizing the code. The card doesn't get the little icon in the lower-right corner, nor does clicking on it take me to the linked board.
- (2017-05-21, v:0.4.0) Jerry Budd: Fights with Scrum for Trello Extension
When both are active it constantly tries to update the same field and doesn't show properly, I'm going to post this to that extension as well.
- (2017-04-26, v:0.4.0) Jason Hurlbut: Error creating a Nested Board
trello.com says: Error Creating New Board I am using the "Add Nested Board" button and creating a new board and keeping the board settings and moving checklists/items to lists/cards. I get this error every time I try to create a Nested Board from the card.
- (2017-04-24, v:0.4.0) Jason Hurlbut: Mobile Use in iOS
When copying the board's link and going to a Card and using the Link Board button, when you paste it there, you can also paste it into the description of the card. Then when you are on the mobile device and using the Parent board, you can click the link and it will indeed open the Nested board. Nests for Trello Mobile Hack.