Allow to hide and show lists at Trello's boards.
Trello.com is the really great tool but if you have a lot of Lists it will be hard to manage them or you should use horizontal scroll all the time. This extension solves problem of horizontal scrolling and makes easier management of boards with a huge amount of Lists. Main features: * Adds a nice bar at the top where all existing Lists are shown; * Hide and show Lists at board by clicking List name in the bar; * Status of each List represented by color: grey for hidden List and white for shown. Road Map: Updates: 2.6 * Fixed issue when status of list wasn't restored from localStorage when switched to new board and then back again. 2.5 * Fixed bug with single qoutes in list names which blocked any operation with lists. * Improved speed of menu rendering. * Implemented menu updating on list archive/move. 2.2 * Updated extension to work with newest changes in trello.com layout. 2.1 * Implemented storing state of each List in LocalStorage so you shouldn't set state each time you opened board. 2.0 * Fixed bugs https://trello.com/c/xNzKkl72 and https://trello.com/c/XolHwvsc which blocked adding new cards and hides horizontall scroll bar if board contain a huge amount of lists. 1.9 * Minor fixes and improvements. 1.8 * Fixed bug with wrong color of tabs for newly created Lists. * Improved behavior of 'Hide all/Show all' button. 1.7 * Added ability to hide all and show all Lists in one clik. Now you can easily hide all lists then show only one and manage cards in this list without any scrolling. Nice! 1.6 * Fixed automatic injection of extension to Trello's page. Now list of all lists will appear automatically for all Boards. * Added new screenshots. 1.5 * Implemented storing status of List (hidden/shown) for each List at board and correct status in top Menu for each tab (which represents actual tab). 1.4 * Implemented integration with 'Points for Trello' extension which updates Lists headers each 2 seconds and slow down whole page if there are a lot of lists. * Removed jQuery fadeIn effect for top bar to avoid flashing. 1.3 * Fixed a lot of bugs. * Increased speed of application. * Improved UI. * Changed styles of Bar to look more like Trello's native elements. * Bar in header now appears just after page load automatically. * Bar updates on List creation/removing/title update/archiving. * Implemented support of drag-and-drop List's movements. 1.1 * Updated to newest version of trello.com. * Better UI. * Removed useless HTML. 1.0 * Shows lists in one row in the header.
- (2019-12-02) David Langner: Well, if you're okay refreshing the page every few minutes to get the list bar to return, then its worth it. For me, it is for now... but I'd suggest looking around a bit first - many another option?
- (2019-10-19) Noel Bisson: Does exactly what I need, super easy to show only the lists I want when :)
- (2019-08-20) Felipe Goulart: O aplicativo é ótimo, porém a barra fica sumindo. Eu tenho que atualizar a página pra retornar a barra.
- (2019-07-18) John Michael Stock: Works great when it's there, but after a short period is disappears and the page has to be constantly refreshed.
- (2019-02-20) Sergio Meurer: A extensão é ótima, mas a barra de seleção dela desapareceu, e isso me impede completamente de usar a extensão. Estou bastante chateado com esse problema.
- (2019-02-16) John Weiss: Works great! Except bug on reload screen. Also-- too big!
- (2019-02-06) Андрей Мыцик: Has broken! doesn't show dashboard in the top
- (2019-01-14) 楊宗翰: It's useful, but sometimes it is invisible
- (2018-12-16) Damir F: Work in 2018 trell. Thanks!
- (2018-08-31) Crieloue Gilles: Nice when it works. Menu randomly hides sometimes.
- (2018-07-03) Aleksandra Bojarska: It was great when it worked :(
- (2018-03-13) Liv Morris: Extension no longer supported.
- (2018-01-06) If the top bar disappears you can workaround it by dragging a near the were the top bar normally would be.
- (2017-12-27) Lucas Zapico: Great tool. Sometimes you need to clear the decks. I find it is of great value to clean my works space and only see the actionable items.
- (2017-12-19) Tomer Barkan: It's great when it works. But half the time it disappears from the status bar which causes it to be more trouble than helpful... Dev seems to have abandoned it since others have been complaining and no fix or updates since July.
- (2017-11-21) João Baltazar: GREAT Extension. Shame it stopped evolving.
- (2017-10-31) Liza Gorelikova: It is impossible for me to unhide the lists(
- (2017-10-30) Ben Jenkins: This is an amazing extension, sadly the menu only shows up sporadically so I have to refresh my browser multiple times until it comes back. :/ Windows 10 64bit Chrome Version 61.0.3163.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) Edit: If I move a list I can get the menu to come back.
- (2017-10-23) Mark Stovall: It was great until it stopped working. Please fix it!
- (2017-10-12) Bas Terwee: Was good, stopped working. Please fix it, was super useful!
- (2017-10-11) Barth Ballard: Stopped working - This is a must have extension for Trello. However it only works sporadically. Mac OS 10.12.6 - Chrome Version 61.0.3163.100
- (2017-09-29) Denis Haskin: The bug I reported seems fixed... that was quick turnaround, nice!
- (2017-09-27) Daniel Bottiglieri: Was good, stopped working
- (2017-09-25) Jon Phillips: Was good. Stopped working.
- (2017-09-22) Phil Steinke: Was good, stopped working
- (2020-01-10, v:2.6) B Mullaly: List Toggle Options Disappear whenever a new card is added
Requires a refresh in order to get them back, occasionally has me forgetting I even have other lists hidden that I would like to access
- (2019-11-25, v:2.6) David Langner: Toggle bar disappears
Toggle bar disappears consistently...refresh of the page works, but is take time and is not ideal/functional solution. Please fix when you can, I would otherwise love this extension!
- (2019-10-23, v:2.6) Marco from FYI: The toggle buttons that allow to hide and show lists disappear every now and then.
The way to fix it is to refresh the page but it's annoying.
- (2019-09-06, v:2.6) Gary Patterson: Bug: Hiding on Multiple Boards
I have multiple boards that have some lists with the same name (ex.: DONE). When I hide the list on one board, it hides all lists on all boards with that same name.
- (2019-08-15, v:2.6) Liz Hughes: List choice at the top of the board has disappeared
The choice of which lists you want to be able to see at the top of the board has disappeared. The issue is that it was visible so I have deselected some of my lists so they are hidden but now the option at the top has disappeared so I can't reselect the lists that I disabled meaning I am now missing majority of my lists and I can't select them again to make them visible. How do I get my lists back? This is an urgent issue as I have lost lists that I really need!
- (2019-08-07, v:2.6) Theo Friess: Big boards make top overview take up a lot of space
When you have a board that has a lot of lists, the screen can get extremely crowded. It would be awesome if the top overview would have a button so you can slide it in and out when you needed, it's not necessary to have it visible all the time. See https://i.postimg.cc/mkvYfRqN/image.png
- (2019-07-27, v:2.6) X X: list master
Hi, this used to work fine however in recent every time i add or change a card, the horizontal list of cards along the top (that you can click on to hide/unhide) keeps disappearing, its super annoying!
- (2019-07-18, v:2.6) Felipe Sandoval Skirrow: Search Cards Hides List
- (2019-07-12, v:2.6) Ueli W.: Limit in Number of List to hide?
Dear Vlad I'am using your Extension and it is quite a valuable add-on to Trello. Many thank for that! Actually i had the impression that there is a (unwanted) limit in the numbers of lists to hide. We are working in our projects with Scrum . The number of lists therefore is constantly growing, because we collect the finished tasks in a separate list per sprint. After we reached the "Sprint 12 Done" List, I can hide any more lists - so my interpretation was, that 12 would be the magic-limit of lists to hide in Trellist :-) It would be great if there would be a solution for that limitation - especially for us scrummies. I wish you a great time and the best wishes Ueli
- (2019-06-04, v:2.6) Raymond Sylverne: Extension not working anymore?
Over the last few weeks, it looks like the extension has stopped working. This was/is a very useful extensions! Any chance for an update?
- (2019-06-04, v:2.6) Vincent Ho: Lists with the Same Name
Hi, I notice that if a list has the same name across multiple boards, if it's hidden in one of my boards, it's hidden in all of them. For example, I might have a "Reference" list in Board A that I want hidden, but a "Reference" list in Board B that I need to show, but both are hidden. Can you please fix this problem?