Shows various insights about trello board , at individual card list level as well as board level
- (2019-02-28) Needs a refresh to activate. Pie chart missing
- (2018-12-02) Bryan Posso: How do I pull up the Progress bars or the pie chart? I installed extension but the progress bar doesn't show anything or there is no pie chart.
- (2018-09-17) Максим З: Невозможно использовать. Верстка съезжает. Прогресс вообще не_понятно как считается. Лучше было бы привязать прогресс к дате завершения. Но видно приложение больше не_поддерживается. А жаль. Функция нужная в целом.
- (2018-07-14) Janci Majek: Looks broken
- (2018-05-10) Felipe Vigato Prado: Stopped working... Even if i refresh de page...
- (2017-08-24) yu feng hong: 還不錯，但有些小問題: 列表中如果有空的卡片，也會列入完成度的計算當中，是否能有個通詗選項可以去忽略不包含代辦清單的卡片呢?
- (2017-06-20) Eric L: Great job works perfect.
- (2017-05-01) Greg L: Does not operate on initial startup. No pie chart. Great idea if it would work as advertised.
- (2017-03-27) 插件不方便使用
- (2016-10-24) Sameh Samir: love it
- (2015-07-29) Sandro Batista: Great extension! The pie chart is still working?
- (2015-06-12) Felix Andego: Good but is there a way to do this in the android app?
- (2015-04-12) Jonatan Ornellas: It just doesn´t work. I have to refresh the page all the time to see the progress bar changing. Didn´t liked it. Developers must work hard to get it better.
- (2015-02-10) Troy Fergus: This app did not put the board distribution in the correct section. It has become unusable. Am willing to change my review when this is corrected!
- (2015-01-23) Adrian Gil: Excelente, me ayuda bastante a controlar el avance del proyecto.
- (2014-07-17) Nikolay Eryomin: В целом понравилось. Из минусов: 1. Вставка графика в левое меню сдвигает список активностей частично за экран (верстка немного съезжает) 2. автоматически не пересчитываются индикатора процесса
- (2013-09-05) Daniel Semblano: I've been looking for a progress bar for Trello lists, and this extension provide this, thank you! EDIT: just stopped working :(
- (2013-06-19) Frank Gdansk: In my configuration - Linux Mint 14 and Chrome - it does not work. Rarely there is one progress bar shown or two if there is more lists. But it doesn't change as progress changes. Sorry just 2 stars
- (2013-03-28) Jim Hesnan: Nicely done...Did a great job. I missed the hide switch and removed now giving it another try. Thanks.
- (2013-03-06) James Weddle: Great snapshot of view of your progress -- nice!
- (2013-02-07) Dennis Hettema: Great power tool!
- (2013-02-06) Dyel Kassa Koumba: Great addition!
- (2018-10-11, v:1.92) Ricardo Boss: exception when trying to update list progress
trello.js:formatted:182 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'pos' of undefined at isFirstAfterSecond (trello.js:formatted:182) at HTMLAnchorElement.<anonymous> (trello.js:formatted:264) at Function.each (jquery.js:3) at init.each (jquery.js:3) at HTMLDivElement.<anonymous> (trello.js:formatted:236) at Function.each (jquery.js:3) at init.each (jquery.js:3) at HTMLAnchorElement.trelloPluginUpdateProgress (trello.js:formatted:222) at HTMLAnchorElement.dispatch (jquery.js:3) at HTMLAnchorElement.v.handle (jquery.js:3)
- (2018-07-22, v:1.92) Carine Soriano: delete the extension
How do I remove the extension?
- (2018-01-17, v:1.92) Pie Chart
Love this idea and was wondering of the issue with the pie chart has been fixed
- (2017-12-20, v:1.92) Anand Sunku: update progress bar width
now the width of the update progress bar is reduced and the text is not shown
- (2017-10-03, v:1.92) Matthew Campisi: Option for count instead of percent
I would love it if there were an option to display a count of completed/total tasks instead of the percent competed. The way we track our projects has me manually adding up completed and total items on checklists in every card in the project on a daily basis.
- (2017-09-19, v:1.92) Szymon: Addon and other languages
Hello, Do you plan to add support for other languages? Now it works only with US
- (2017-05-03, v:1.92) Jason Kinsella: Chrome performance
Hi, I've been trying to troubleshoot some recent performance issues I've been having with Chrome. I have eventually identified it as your extension. Disable and performance returns perfectly every time. Just by way of clarification - I'm not referring to performance of the trello pages, just performance of a SaaS application that I use.
- (2016-11-17, v:1.92) Lee Colbran: Assumptions
Hi, It looks like the extension assumes that all cards will have a checklist - this is not always the case. I'm not sure how you are calculating all tasks, but if it is using the DOM to find cards and within that find checklist totals - it would be good to only include those cards that actually have checklists. There are some rendering issues when combined with the Scrun for Trello extension also.
- (2016-05-13, v:1.92) Luciana Silva: Pie chart
The pie chart is still working?
- (2016-01-27, v:1.92) Lupo Manuele: task 0%
Why my task is always 0%?