View a Trello card's description, name, and points histories, which are not available through the standard Trello interface.
The Trello Card History extension provides quick and easy access to vital historical information for a Trello story card's Description and Name. The change histories for these elements are already stored by Trello, but access to this information is not currently provided by the standard user interface. This extension is also compatible with the popular Scrum for Trello extension, and will call out Agile point updates as part of its Name change analysis. Teams using Trello for Agile software development can leverage the change history provided by the extension to analyze how well a team is following best practices, such as: - has a change been made that might invalidate the card's point value? - are points being assigned/changed as a team? - are cards following proper grooming procedures before being queued up for development? - are groomed and/or in-flight cards commonly undergoing substantial revision? - etc.
- (2023-04-10) Miguel Martinez: It's just great. I just hope trello does not block using this "hidden" feature.
- (2022-07-07) David Quarcoo: Really great extension for keeping track of changes, my team and I have a big board with a lot of cards so it's a lifesaver for marking down when something was worked on and by who. My only suggestion would be maybe a small notification on the edge of a card to signify that it's been edited? Like I said, we're working with a lot of lists and cards and I think this feature would help pinpoint exactly when something's been changed instead of stumbling upon the change later.
- (2022-03-28) Edouard: You saved my life (or rather two hours of my work that had been deleted by another team member), thank you!
- (2021-12-12) Nadav Lebovitch: Great, simple, intuitive, and super-useful!! 10/5 stars!!!
- (2021-07-07) ArIF Rahman: Works like a charm !!
- (2021-06-20) Giovanni Mesquita: Extensão muito bem feita. Depois de instalar, atualize a página com o card e depois clique no botão da extensão para ver o histórico da descrição.
- (2020-07-19) Walkman: This thing saved my life. I deleted something important from Trello on accident and this was able to recover it. Seriously I endorse this more than anything else I tried to use to recover my description, This is the only thing that works. God bless.
- (2020-03-02) Christopher Perron: Wow saved my lifes for a non-backed up very important informations ! Worked perfectly :). Thanks
- (2019-09-16) Jake Mueser: This should include when updates were made to each card and also track the cards progress as it moves through different stages. I should be able to click on a card see when and where it was created and where it has been moved as well as who has moved it. It should also tell me who has updated the card and when. This extension is very limited and should offer more useful metrics in card tracking.
- (2019-07-10) Inga Seranemloc: Chrome exclusive. Not working on Chromium-based browsers. I currently use Vivaldi and Opera
- (2019-05-13) Joey Chu: very helpful
- (2018-10-13) Chris Fung (Chris F): Very useful. It solved one of the problems in my team board.
- (2018-06-21) Rajneesh Raghu: Quite useful, a must have for Trello.
- (2018-05-12) Gautham KN: Very good Extension. Trello does not give details on changes made to Descriptions right now. This extension does the Job very well. Feature REquest: Extension should also works on changes made to Checklist Items in a card.
- (2022-01-26, v:1.4.1) Neil Boyd: Removed from GitHub
Hello. This extension is useful, but I'm curious why you removed it from GitHub. Are you no longer supporting it?
- (2021-06-04, v:1.4.1) Adriana Modersitzki: how do i use it
nothing happens when i open it
- (2020-05-04, v:1.4.1) Fawwaz S: How does it work on chrome?
I'm not able to view the history even after clicking on the plugin. It takes me to the chrome extension page instead.
- (2020-03-03, v:1.4.1) Trello desktop
How does it actually work to view the history of the card - do I have to use the Web platform of trello or does this extention work through the desktop? i'm on a mac. thanks!
- (2019-07-26, v:1.4.1) Claudio: I'm really sorry
I placed a support ticket, it was my browser just taking too load the extension. Sorry!!!! App looks great btw.
- (2019-07-26, v:1.4.1) Claudio: Isn't working for me
Nothing changes after installation...
- (2019-07-10, v:1.4.1) Inga Seranemloc: Chromium based browsers
Any possibility to ad Chromium based browser compatibility? Currently using Vivaldi and Opera, but it's not working on either.
- (2019-03-20, v:1.2.1) Copy Function for Descriptions
Hi! Is it possible that you add the option to copy (for copy & paste) the descriptions of each change? Thanks! Good extension...