View a Trello card's description, name, and points histories, which are not available through the standard Trello interface.
The Trello Card History extension provides quick and easy access to vital historical information for a Trello story card's Description and Name. The change histories for these elements are already stored by Trello, but access to this information is not currently provided by the standard user interface. This extension is also compatible with the popular Scrum for Trello extension, and will call out Agile point updates as part of its Name change analysis. Teams using Trello for Agile software development can leverage the change history provided by the extension to analyze how well a team is following best practices, such as: - has a change been made that might invalidate the card's point value? - are points being assigned/changed as a team? - are cards following proper grooming procedures before being queued up for development? - are groomed and/or in-flight cards commonly undergoing substantial revision? - etc.
- (2019-09-16) Jake Mueser: This should include when updates were made to each card and also track the cards progress as it moves through different stages. I should be able to click on a card see when and where it was created and where it has been moved as well as who has moved it. It should also tell me who has updated the card and when. This extension is very limited and should offer more useful metrics in card tracking.
- (2019-07-10) Inga Seranemloc: Chrome exclusive. Not working on Chromium-based browsers. I currently use Vivaldi and Opera
- (2019-05-13) Joey Chu: very helpful
- (2018-10-13) Fくりす: Very useful. It solved one of the problems in my team board.
- (2018-06-21) Rajneesh Raghu: Quite useful, a must have for Trello.
- (2018-05-12) Gautham Kuppampatti: Very good Extension. Trello does not give details on changes made to Descriptions right now. This extension does the Job very well. Feature REquest: Extension should also works on changes made to Checklist Items in a card.
- (2019-07-26, v:1.4.1) Claudio: I'm really sorry
I placed a support ticket, it was my browser just taking too load the extension. Sorry!!!! App looks great btw.
- (2019-07-26, v:1.4.1) Claudio: Isn't working for me
Nothing changes after installation...
- (2019-07-10, v:1.4.1) Inga Seranemloc: Chromium based browsers
Any possibility to ad Chromium based browser compatibility? Currently using Vivaldi and Opera, but it's not working on either.
- (2019-03-20, v:1.2.1) Copy Function for Descriptions
Hi! Is it possible that you add the option to copy (for copy & paste) the descriptions of each change? Thanks! Good extension...