Vind en markeer woorden automatisch op de web pagina, volgens jouw eigen lijsten.
- Geen registratie vereist - Organiseer uw zoekwoorden in groepen en lijsten - Alle gegevens worden lokaal opgeslagen - Automatisch vernieuwt markeringen op pagina bij het laden en bij veranderingen aan de inhoud - Onbeperkt aantal woorden en lijsten - Gratis Eenvoudig te gebruiken Chrome Extensie die automatisch op zoek gaat naar voorgedefinieerde woorden op het huidige browser tabblad en ze markeert. Veel geavanceerde functies beschikbaar via instellingen: - Kies eigen kleur per zoekwoordenlijsten - Schakel markeringen uit op bepaalde sites - Exporteer of importeer uw instellingen en zoekwoordenlijsten ** New in 3.4 - Words keep their sequence - Find words and word lists - Context menu shows order of wordlist on date modified ** Fixed in 3.3.5 - Fixed an issue with incorrect colouring ** New in 3.3 - Set wildcards (?,*) in words - Backup and restore your words - Define foreground color - Define sites on which the highlight should occur ** Fixed in 3.3 - Highlighting of text including special characters ** Define words ** Easily specify words and phrases you want to be highlighted. ** Highlighting ** Highlights the words and phrases on the page Shows how many words have been highlighted ** Works on Ajax pages ** The extension detects changes to the page and re-highlights the words.
- (2021-10-13) Артем Секретный: Случайно выяснил, что расширение как минимум в поисковой выдаче правит ссылки и выдает свои с рефералкой. Как таковое пару раз пригодилось, но с такой фишкой - идет в пекло.
- (2021-10-12) Alexander Zazworka: It was good, but the newest version redirects some google search links to mtusrede.de/redir/clickGate.php
- (2021-10-01) Подгруппа Марины: As soon as a letter in a word?
- (2021-09-27) Josemaria Adriatico: A very helpful tool, aids me in speed reading through articles especially when working. My only issue is that I can't get seem to get the site exclusions working, it still highlights the words in websites I've added in the exclusion list.. even *.google.* isn't working
- (2021-08-31) Wahid Mustaque: It works very good for me
- (2021-08-28) Beverly Mitchell: I LOVE THIS EXTENSION!!! So much more functionality than "Hightlight This!"
- (2021-08-13) Doda Lodziara: It was great in past but no longer works with google sheets "Last downloaded on Invalid Date response status 404"
- (2021-08-11) Gustavo Machado: just dont work
- (2021-08-11) Валерий К: Разработчик пожалуйста добавь на горячую комбинацию клавиш окно с искомым текстом. Так как с картинки текст не скопировать и приходится это прописывать в ручную. а это масса нажатий что бы изменить текст
- (2021-08-09) Denis: Отлично! То что искал. Создал чёрный и белый список брендов и СМИ.
- (2021-07-26) Bruce Edge: Finally - a functional multihighlighter I've tried a bunch of these over the years and this one is by far the best to date.
- (2021-07-24) tenerife sea: I like it, however I would like to be able to highlight a different color to each words within a list (each bullet points could be a different color). I somehow was able to do this when I first got the extension, but now after an hour of trying it again, it will not work. trying to change the color of a single word (in a bullet point) will just change the color of every single words in that list. it's frustrating bc when I research literature, every words will just be one blob of color.
- (2021-07-21) Liu Jin: 又一个垃圾的高亮查找软件
- (2021-07-20) 买祥: 功能非常完整
- (2021-07-14) Joshua Tan: Is it possible to make it off by default? I only want to turn it on myself when I need it but it seems like every time I open a new window, it's turned on by default.
- (2021-07-02) Lijo: Very useful and helpful for finding certain words as updated.
- (2021-06-29) Sebastián Palombo: I love the new funcionality that notifies whenever a word is found. I'd love it if the pop up showed you which is the word that was found. That'd literally be awesome.
- (2021-06-03) Fred Buyse: Best in it's kind !!
- (2021-05-07) Saverio Baldassarre: Wonderfull, it will be usefull add the option to mark as bold the founded text
- (2021-05-03) Lord Protector: I don't understand what the ON-OFF switch actually does...I put it in OFF (because I don't want the words to be highlighted every time I open my browser) and it switches back ON!! ...WHY this hassle to disable it every time I open chrome?...So 1 star and removed
- (2021-04-30) Varinder Pal Singh: Extension is really great, but it is not highlight text words in editable fields such as WordPress admin post editor <textarea>this is my word</textarea>. Although I see an option where it says (Highlight in editable fields) but it won't work.
- (2021-04-27) john doe: Excellent work Wim! Words work, sentences work, even works sometimes without refreshing, having several lists was great, so far always work not like other extensions that does not work 50% of the time, very well thought extension.
- (2021-04-17) Luc Godfroid: Je donne 4/5 (pour ne pas dire 5) à cette extension car il y a parfois un problème de vélocité et pour le problème (bien connu) des alphabets accentués comme le français. Ceci dit, franchement, c'est une excellente extension pour peu que l'on se penche dessus avec attention. Comme je travaille sur du turc et azéri et que je possède un clavier turc pour les "Ü-ü-Ğ-ğ-Ş-ş-Ç-ç-I-i-Ə-ə-İ-ı" c'est sans problème. Bravo et merci au(x) développeurs en souhaitant longue vie à "Highlight This". Cordialement depuis Istanbul. EDGE : Windows 10 - Version 90.0.818.41 (Version officielle) (64 bits)
- (2021-04-17) Ganesh Devidasrao Solanke: It is not working. I have changed keyword (added some, removed some) thought, this will work. But no. It is making me frustrated.
- (2021-03-29) Faizanur Rahman: Hi Wim, very helpful and creative app. improvement: add a vocabulary builder application, dictionary
- (2021-03-23) Steve Rand: Works, which is nice... wildcard support is fantastic. Only issue I have is when i'm adding new words, enter will save and close, shift-enter will give me a new line but without the checkbox and when I save and edit again, the new lines are all mixed into one line. Update. Enter now creates a new line with checkbox. Great! For some reason, highlighted text in a dropdown list is not clickable. You can click the whitespace after the highlighted word, but not anywhere near the highlighted text.
- (2021-03-22) Muhammad J: This is an amazing tool. <a href=http://safirielts.academy/>سفیر آِلتس</a>
- (2021-03-06) Henri Valois: К сожалению, не видит iFrames, поиск совершенно не работает( Есть ли возможность добавить такую функцию? К примеру, у Highlighty есть такая опция, но в плане настройки оно совершенно ужасно(
- (2021-03-02) Вадим Агностик: Перепробовал штук 10 похожих. Но это первое расширение, которые хоть и ставить пробелы до и после выделения, но они настолько небольшие, что текст на странице не корёжит и слова не переносятся на новые строки.
- (2021-02-02) BH519: Wouldn't work at all, I was trying to find a word in a slide I made, I found the word, but it wasn't highlighted, even after adding it to group one, do not recommend to anyone.
- (2021-02-02) Moti Alroy: מעולה!! בדיוק מה שהייתי צריך.
- (2021-01-28) Nik Q: I love this extension, it's definitely the easiest to use and most feature packed that I've used. One thing I haven't been able to get to work is highlighing phrases. I've got four lists set up with different colours which works for all single words but phrases are missed out. Am I missing something?? Thanks for Wim for creating this great app, if I can figure out how to highlight phrases I will donate for sure!
- (2021-01-21) Xuân Nguyễn: I like this exstension, but it has bug :<<
- (2021-01-10) ingo: first I tested some similar tool and i fund your tool is one the best. But all tools (highlight this and all other highlighter tools) miss an importand function and for me this function is the most importand function. Hightlight the link object not on the shown text. So I mean the URL itself (in tags <a href="URL"....</a>) should be detect and displayed text should be marked. Why is that so importand !! Every time i get or search for inofrmation in forums websites etc. i often get multiply times the same link on different source (other websites, subsites, forum, post,...) and the only way is to detect this look on every URL- Bookmarktools have no detction for this too. if this extension adds the functionality to filter the <a href> html-tags too, it were possible to see on other sources this link is on a list like code works, watched, code doesn't work, unsuefull,... This could be codesnippets watched, videos, documentation links,... The implementation coud be a checkbox to check this is a link and put the regard ing DOM-element in the filterlist instead the text or first step the user itself must build the correct link item as regex and add it to the list. So i really hope this or similar functional will added in future releases. For me an highlight and/or annotation extension which can additional mark or detects links, will be the only really usefull extension for me. This i s a big point for me.
- (2021-01-09) Antonio Kowatsch: This is one of the most useful Chrome extensions. Been using it for years now.
- (2021-01-01) Andrew Collette: Awesome, just LOVE IT!
- (2020-12-13) behrouz 40: please remove context menu or add an option to hide it, some people want to remove or hide it. Most of people want clean their context menu thx
- (2020-12-05) Shuu Chuu: This is truly a godsend extension! I'm using it for language learning to highlight words that I tend to forget and it's very powerful combined with it (it's way easier to spot what you learned for textbooks, apps,...). Combined with language that use a different alphabet (like Chinese and Japanese), this really helps with remembering hanzi/kanji. Thank you so much for this extension! EDIT: everything works fine (in case you're worrying about some reviews). Backup works smoothly too (amazing feature!)
- (2020-12-01) Yuanpin Zhou: Highlights didn't show Highlights were saved in the group already, but highlights weren't shown on the page. I tried restarting the web browser but it didn't help.
- (2020-11-28) BaSsGaZ: Removed after less than 2 minutes, the fact that you need to refresh the page everytime AND it doesn't work most of the times I've tried. NOPE!
- (2020-11-26) Oussama Naim: After testing many highlighting Extensions, this one is the best by far.
- (2020-11-12) Đức Nguyễn Văn: great extension ! but it does not work with collocation ( two more words in a group ) :(
- (2020-10-20) Deepak Veer: Awesome extension. Please work on overview page and make it sortable with count
- (2020-10-12) chen phil: Only highlighted 3 phrases on the page and then it stopped working
- (2020-10-03) Pque Christopher: Parfait ! Depuis l'activation de la synchronisation (Chrome Extension Synchronization settings) cette extension est devenue magique. Tout les mots sur tout les navigateurs sont automatiquement mis en évidence, ce qui augmente dramatiquement la productivité.
- (2020-10-03) Fawaz Akhtar: The latest update broke the updating of the overview list in real time. Now it won't update unless you refresh the page. Please fix this. Edit: Seems to be fixed in the latest v5.2 Edit-2: Issue is back again in v5.2.1 Edit-3: Seems to be fixed in v5.2.2
- (2020-10-01) P D: I love this extension. It is super helpful for my learning. By the way, Recently I've seen "Limitations" in one of my lists. Does it mean I can not put too many words into a group, instead creating another group? Thanks again for the great work!
- (2020-09-29) Sarah Wallace: Hey, used for years, usually great. However yesterday I noticed words from different lists were highlighting in colours assigned to different lists - but not all, only some. I use this for work and it's crucial the lists highlight in their assigned colours.
- (2020-09-26) Hasan Ghavami: Great extension but in latest release "Never highlight on these sites" not working! so it highlight anyway...
- (2020-09-23) greatghoul: Works fine, but in basecamp, when a page jump happens, the highlights are gone, after reload, they get back.
- (2021-10-15, v:5.3.1) M.G. Mitchell: Any way to integrate a date/time into lists or individual "words" in lists?
I have to keep track of a lot of reports and papers in a list. The Highlight This! app does an amazing job of helping me to categorize each item under each subject and the "stages" they are in: Such as New, Research, Collaborate, First Draft, Completed, etc. with different colors for each stage. I would like to create a date/time reminder for each item: First Draft ready bay 1/1/22 at 1:00pm class or Team collaboration due by 12/15/21. Any suggestions?
- (2021-10-14, v:5.3) Jim Dowdy: Reaches out to mtusconf.de
Have been testing this for about 60 days and it is superfantastic for my needs. I was using the highlight this to designate recognized domains in an email quarantine. This was super useful to me and I would love to generously donate to your cause. Unfortunately this has been blocked on my network because it was detected to be reaching out to mtusconf.de (a foreign location to my US based company) for unknown reasons. I am hoping to convince my company that this behavior is benign. Is there any way you can help? Can you let me know what this was for or otherwise assure us that this is not malicious activity? Feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions or would like to know more about how I was using Highlight this!
- (2021-10-13, v:5.3) Aclarecer Group: Ram
Hi, great extension. Is it posible that it has a problem with ram usage? Serval times i had to disable the extension to let chrome reduce ram usage. This is the only extension i was using. Regards.
- (2021-10-11, v:5.2.3) Henri-Pierre Chavaz: PrintHighlights option
Hi, Great extension, Musing around in an export backup, I saw a "PrintHighlights" attribute with a 'true' value. The possibility to automatically hide highlights in print would be great.even if it is already possible to suspend highlighting. Questions 1/ is it already implemented, in this cas I missed it ? 2/ is it on the road map? bien à vous, henri-pierre
- (2021-10-03, v:5.2.3) Alan R: For a Web source, 'Download frequency' is not working
Hi Wim, Thank you for this extension, it's great and does exactly what is needed. Unfortunately, when using a Web source, the 'download frequency' does not automatically download the list from the URL again. When I manually click the Download button it works correctly, says 'Last downloaded on 10/4/2021, 11:35:08 AM' and words are highlighted as expected. Do you have any suggestion for how I could get the automatic download working? Many thanks, Alan
- (2021-09-28, v:5.2.3) anthony brooks: using on updating news feed
HI i tried this on a finance news feed that updates/scrolls , it didnt work ? (cmcmarkets platform)
- (2021-09-21, v:5.2.3) Chef TT: Hotkeys
Would be great if you could add optional customizable hotkeys to auto add selection to group.
- (2021-09-18, v:5.2.3) Lari Tanase: New Feature request - link to audio
It will be great to be able to add a link to some custom audio files ( one per list ) - either use them directly or some sort of "open in new tab in background" - if not possible at least some sort of "open link in new background tab" ( without switch to new tab )
- (2021-09-09, v:5.2.3) Steve: AddOn does not work in a section of the web page (frame).
Hello, on the website https://www.jobblitz.de/JobAd/3834728#jobid=3834728 the AddOn in the frame on the right (with the big image) unfortunately does not work (use Version for Edge). Sven
- (2021-09-01, v:5.2.3) DL17: Feature Request
deboel.eu, Thank you for making this extension. It's been helpful with my work in finance. I've noticed this extension (and other similar ones) don't seem to work with PDFs.If possible, please add functionality for PDFs as well. David
- (2021-08-28, v:5.2.3) Beverly Mitchell: affiliate links
Do you offer affiliate links?
- (2021-08-17, v:5.2.3) Hrvoje Macan: Google sheets
For some reason it dosent work, can you explein it more
- (2021-08-13, v:5.2.3) diplo 72: highlight words and add notes on them
I wish I could add notes to highlighted words. For example, if I hover the mouse over a word, a pop-up immediately appears with the description about it. It helps to learn languages.
- (2021-07-21, v:5.2.3) Jessica Rose: Highlight limit & words deleting
Hello, I'd like to know if there is a limit to the number of highlights you can use per pc. I have been adding words to a fairly long and growing list and the next day a lot of them were gone, this happened a few time. I was wondering if this was because the list was too long or if it's a bug?
- (2021-07-19, v:5.2.3) Yee Ting Ng: Unable to delete highlighted list
I found i have enter a list, but i could not delete that particular list. I not sure is I enter the wrong wording or with punctuation that make the list could not be deleted. Kindly assist on how to solve that issue.
- (2021-07-18, v:5.2.3) Daniel: Opening a PDF
Good day When opening a PDF the extension stops working I would like to be able to use this to quickly see if a document has a positive or negative sentiment by hi-lighting certain key words, please can you assist with a tutorial or am I missing some setting to allow it to work on all documents I have open? Kind Regards
- (2021-07-13, v:5.2.3) Head Gr.: Is that possible to customize font size and bold/italic/underline for highlighted words?
Also on some pages with spoilers it duplicates found words when spoiler opened. Can it be solved somehow?
- (2021-07-06, v:5.2.3) Duncan Cosser: Auto downloading update notes
Please could you stop the update notes from auto opening and downloading a file? I have this on like 6 devices and it's very annoying. Invaluable extension, by the way - thank you!
- (2021-07-06, v:5.2.3) Maria P.: Click action
Hello. I love the possiblity to set-up actions for clicking on highlighted words. In some scenarios setting where the actions should work and where not is, however, a bit complicated for me. What would be great for click action is a possibility to add an "enabler key" - for example if I just click the highlight nothing happens but if I Shift-click, then the action is triggered. (or Ctrl-click). Anyway. Keep up the awesome job for this extension
- (2021-07-06, v:5.2.3) Lynn Lawsein: Changelog for 5.2.3
Love the add-on! Have been using it for years. It's the only one of its kind that actually DOES exactly what it claims, and it always gets better with each update. It was already an incredible add-on, but when you added regex support, it became near-perfect. That said, is there a changelog for 5.2.3? (Or 5.2.2/1 as well?) Unless it was just minor bug-fixes. Also, do you think it would ever be possible to add the option to completely disable the right-click context menu? I never use it, but so many add-ons these days have context-menus that can't be disabled, and it clutters things. I usually download the latest version, comment out the context menus, then re-load the add-on locally, but then it's a hassle when it's updated. That's why I usually check the changelog first to see if it's worth updating. I'd love to use it live, but wish the context menu could be completely disabled. The only other thing that would be really helpful, at least for me, was if there was a way to create containers for groups. I have over 130+ different highlight groups, split up among 4-5 different areas of interest. I usually like to disable certain ones at any given time to reduce performance impact, especially on long pages. It would be nice if we could put highlight groups into containers together, so one could disable/enable many groups at once time. For example, disable a container, and all highlight groups inside are automatically disabled. Otherwise, thanks so much for this add-on! I don't even know how I'd read things online anymore without it. Sometimes I can read massive amounts of text many times faster when I have key words highlighted.
- (2021-07-01, v:5.2.2) Joaquin Pujols: Highlight is not working
Hi, this is an incredible tool. The highlight feature is not working for me. I added a new standard list but I cant see duplicated words. Please help.
- (2021-06-23, v:5.2.2) Théo: Privacy
Hello, thanks for your work. Regarding the privacy, how your extension is compliant? Do you record the data you highlight? thanks!
- (2021-06-16, v:5.2.2) Jenny Grose: Allow this to work within tables/other frames/iframes?
Hello, I am trying to use this to look at groups of order numbers in an inventory management system. This works at times for some items, but if the information is stored in the bottom frame or appears to be nested within a table the extension does not seem to work. Is this a possibility for an udpate?
- (2021-06-05, v:5.2.2) Aleksey Avdonin: перестало работать расширение Highlight This
перестало работать расширение Highlight This в chrome на 05.06.2021 ,не выделяет слова
- (2021-06-01, v:5.2.2) Jubek Phillip: Fonts
Hello Thanks for the great job you doing with this extension, i just wanted to point on two things; - Please change the token (*) to (,),because many people including me want to highlight (*) on their pages. - Please try to support more fonts, because when the same word is written in different font it does not appear highlighted. Thank you
- (2021-05-31, v:5.2.2) kk Cg: how to use the regex?
Worked great when highlighting word. Thanks! I wanted to highlight the whole line if the line contains word 'abc', tried to use regex '^.*abc.*$' but can't get it work. What should be the correct syntax?
- (2021-05-24, v:5.2.2) Master Yoda: Highlight This has stopped working again :(
I have used this (my favorite program) for many years. Sadly, it has once again stopped working on Titan TV. This is happening suddenly a few days ago on all three of my computers running the latest version of Windows 10, which is fully up to date and free of viruses. I'm using Version 90.0.4430.212 (Official Build) (64-bit) of your Highlight This program. It's happening on both Google Chrome Browsers and Microsoft Edge (latest versions of each). I'm not using any wild cards or anything unusual. Please help?
- (2021-05-13, v:5.2.2) whostosay: Action to execute when clicking on a highlight
Hi, A useful addition to the dropdown would be the ability to remove a specific highlight when clicking on a highlighted word or phrase. Another useful feature would be to have the ability to make a list of specific words/phrases not to highlight. Thanks.
- (2021-05-04, v:5.2.2) Varinder Pal Singh: Not working on WordPress Post Editor
Extension is really great, but it is not highlight text words in editable fields such as WordPress admin post editor <textarea>this is my word</textarea>. Although I see an option where it says (Highlight in editable fields) but it won't work.
- (2021-04-25, v:5.2.2) Andy Hawes: Doesn't seem to work on some web pages
I'm particularly interested in highlighting words in financial news stories - you can link to these news stories from this page: https://www.londonstockexchange.com/ For example trying to highlight phrases like "better than expected" or "expectations" in this article: https://www.londonstockexchange.com/news-article/PHTM/trading-update/14948880 Simply doesn't seem to do anything. Is this something I've done wrong, or is there any way that could work please? Many thanks, Andy.
- (2021-04-23, v:5.2.2) ellandu ravi: Reg: Link to paypal and other vulnerabilities
HI, Myself ravi and I want to use the extension in my office laptop but it was blocked by our IT team as it is having some links to paypal and other vulnerabilitiues and stating that it can't be approved for installation. Can you confirm me when will be your next update of the extension.
- (2021-04-21, v:5.2.2) Antonino Paone: Issue found
Hi, looks like there an issue in this program. It is like this: when in a word there's a character like 'à' or something similar I believe - the whole word is not highlighted for some reason. May I suggest the character range included for this program is missing some ANSI range, like the one for the Italian or Spanish special character? Just a guess. Thank you
- (2021-04-19, v:5.2.2) willian oropeza castellanos: Hola uso esta extencion a Diario ,trabajo en la plataforma appen .primero solo la usaba como resaltador ,luego con todos los colores la empeze a usar como guia porque cada color me proveia una respuesta .pregunto hay la posibilidad de que al apretar el
Hola uso esta extencion a Diario ,trabajo en la plataforma appen .primero solo la usaba como re saltador ,luego con todos los colores la empece a usar como guía porque cada color me proveía una respuesta .pregunto hay la posibilidad de que al apretar el color resaltado ,me llenara un espacio en la hoja de trabajo ,teniendo la respuesta pre almacenada en la extencion ,podria ser debajo de las palabras resaltadas . gracias [email protected]
- (2021-04-09, v:5.2.2) Tylor Durden: New Function or other Tool?
Der Wim, first of all, thank you for this great Tool, I use it quite a lot but there is function that would be great to have. I'm not sure if it makes sense to incorporate it in this tool oder in a new one. It would be pretty helpful to have a popup function. So if a given string (freely to define by User) is found on a web page a popup should show with Information (freely to define by User). Just Like in "Highlight This" it would be great to be able to create different Lists (thus having different functions). I hope you like this Idea. Thank you for your previous work!
- (2021-04-02, v:5.2.2) Justin Clayton: Not highlighting small character
Hi, love this extension. I use it to highlight certain users on a forum I visit. I noticed that the highlighter extension has issue with highlighting the user name F' (F and apostrophe). Maybe it's too short or the apostrophe character is not searchable in the extension. Thought I'd let you know. Thanks.
- (2021-03-29, v:5.2.2) Angela Dalawis: Only two words are highlighted
Hi, I used your extension for Google Doc. Initially, I created a set with 4 words: geo-fencing geo-ip, related products, and alternative products. But only geo-fencing and geo-ip are getting highlighted. How can this be resolved? Thank you.
- (2021-03-26, v:5.2.2) Hovk: PDF
Pueden aplicar este proceso para los Pdf abiertos en chrome?
- (2021-03-22, v:5.2.2) Reagan Lafnitzegger: Pop Up Recommendation
Could you add a feature that orders the lists in the pop up with the active lists on top?
- (2021-03-09, v:5.2.2) Masaya Yoshizaki: Thank you
This extension is exactly what I was looking for and significantly useful for my study. Many thanks.
- (2021-03-04, v:5.2.2) Вадим Агностик: Пробелы до и после выделенных слов.
Можно ли, пожалуйста, убрать увеличенные пробелы до и после выделенных слов? Это может сдвигать строки в некоторых длинных строках или кодах. Поиск слов Google Chrome при выделении, не добавляет пробелов. Можно ли сделать так же? Или добавить этот параметр в качестве дополнительной настройки? Вот пример для наглядности на видео: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vOI_cSSbnSz_mPqTasETMTYcgNx9ycQ5/view?usp=sharing
- (2021-02-28, v:5.2.2) Gemini6Ice: Source from Google Sheets Question
How do we specify the sheet and range to pull from?
- (2021-02-21, v:5.2.2) Joanna Diehl: Extension deletes my list after I close browser
I copy and paste my highlight list and it will work fine the whole day. Then, once I close out my browser and restart for the next day, my highlight list has been deleted and just shows the empty "default group". This has happened every day for 3 days and I'm not sure why.
- (2021-02-18, v:5.2.2) S. Ansari: Searching a PDF file that is opened in Chrome
Hi Wim, First, thanks for this tool. I use it sometimes and find it very helpful, and have donated a couple of times. Can you tell me if it's possible to open a PDF file inside Chrome and search/highlight its contents like you do w/ websites?
- (2021-02-17, v:5.2.2) Hamit Balcı: a few recommandation
it is very usefull app but it doesn't recognize any different fonts in other languages. it doesnt highlight them if it finds something non anglish alphabet. it would be nice to highlight anythnig I choose regardless what character they have
- (2021-02-03, v:5.2.2) Christopher Barry: Stopped working all of a sudden
Will not work, tried uninstalling and re-installing but no luck - only works if i pause a certain list then all of the others highlight
- (2021-02-01, v:5.2.2) Dan Hall: Shadow DOM support
Hi will you be supporting Shadow DOM pages any time soon?
- (2021-01-27, v:5.2.2) Neo Zheng: highlighting multiple chinese words?
Hey thanks for making this amazing addon does it support if highlighting multiple chinese words with spaces in between many thanks
- (2021-01-21, v:5.2.2) Xuân Nguyễn: A glitch that make me CAN"T delete, edit or anything on a group of HIGHLIGHT in OPTION if i use this characters ""
A glitch that make me CAN"T delete, edit or anything on a group of HIGHLIGHT in OPTION if i use this characters "" It keep stuck, even i try delete enstension and "back up" back... EXAMPLE:: "WORDs"
- (2021-01-17, v:5.2.2) ingo: Bug : special chracters in highlight text won't work reliabable
generelly there seems problems at end of an expression in an html site. so phrase (text1234) in text text tex (text1234) text text will work but not in text text text (text1234). it seems the last character in an expression to check (independend in normal mode or RegEx-mode was choosen. I observed this behaviour for !,?,()(), but i don't know if this are only affected by special html characters or generally special chars. „text“, will work, but "text" will not work too, there are other problems like this but i have it not in mind now. Have you a better solution (bugtracker, github isuues,..) for writter better formatted issues and e.g. for screenshot?
- (2021-01-14, v:5.2.2) Maigi Design: spaces
I love this extension. Would it be possible to make highlighting ignore different space types? Right now when I have a phrase "word1 word2" with a regular space on my list and there is a phrase "word1 word2" with two white spaces on the page, the highlighting doesn't work and I need to use REGEX tokens ("word1\s\sword2") to make highlighting work, but then it don't recognize the phrase with one regular space. Could it be possible to make a list ignore space types and how many are they between the words. Using REGEX slows working on the page down. Thank you.